test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Payed a ship 400 instead 320?!?!?!?

eskevareskevar Member Posts: 0 Arc User
Hi

I buy now a ship (light science vessel) with a price of 400 (less 25% of discount so 320) for 400. Why game dont apply the discount?

add: i need to be refounded of 80C before the discount expire so i can buy another ship!

add: i see now that game take 400 cryptic from my account and dont give me anything
I want my Cryptic back or the ship with right price that i pay for!!!!!!!!!!!

Game STeal my cryptic!
Post edited by eskevar on

Comments

• mikewendellmikewendell Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Two posts and they're already banned. Why does that username sound familiar anyway....

Well if you see this, best bet would be to open up a support ticket. Personal financial information is very rarely discussed on a public support forum. Most forums are like that.

Good luck
  • cesaremaximocesaremaximo Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Seems that be banned from this forum is very easy... surely easier than receive some help I think...
    My brother after 60H of ticket dont receive yet some comunication from support: not bad considered that we talk about money problems.

I think that this can give to all the measure of value of Cryptic/Perfect World companies.
  • darkjeffdarkjeff Member Posts: 2,590 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    I see nothing in either post that would lead to being banned, unless you can be banned for ignorance.

The guy never actually went to get his ship from the shipyard.

Dunno 'bout the sale though, it seemed to work fine for me.

Addendum:
    Actually, Google shows he was spamming threads and posts ranting about STO stealing C-Points, which have since been deleted. The post count apparently will retroactively be lowered for deleted posts.
  • beezle23beezle23 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    darkjeff wrote: »
    I see nothing in either post that would lead to being banned, unless you can be banned for ignorance..

Well, starting 7+ threads on the topic is pretty ignorant... :D
    funny. especially given the sale ended on the 2nd. At what point on the 2nd I am not sure, but usually these things finish early in the day California time don't there?
  • cesaremaximocesaremaximo Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    The ship was buyed at NPC in DS9 about 7-8 hours before end of discount (about 10-11AM UTC+2).

After more than 3 days no one of support answer that ticket... THIS is ignorant... just to dont say worse...
  • fiberteksyfirfiberteksyfir Member Posts: 1,207 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    My guess is OP didn't look at the pricetag on the ship. Chances are it said 400 and he got it after the sale ended.
  • eskevareskevar Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    After a week (7 days for a cryptic problem) they say I buy 2 more ships slots and the ticket is closed.
    I never clicked on that. I dont need them too: i never buy a fed ship so they are a complete waste of money.
    I cant verify too in log considered that I dont know where watch on site/store for a buy log with cryptic points.
    I want a refund of that junk or at least the ship I clicked for.

As always we havent tools for support what I do (log, etc) and they are free to steal my money.
  • mikewendellmikewendell Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    eskevar wrote: »
    After a week (7 days for a cryptic problem) they say I buy 2 more ships slots and the ticket is closed.
    I never clicked on that. I dont need them too: i never buy a fed ship so they are a complete waste of money.
    I cant verify too in log considered that I dont know where watch on site/store for a buy log with cryptic points.
    I want a refund of that junk or at least the ship I clicked for.

As always we havent tools for support what I do (log, etc) and they are free to steal my money.

Dude it;s called a chargeback. if you were serious about "them sealing your money" that would have been your next step.
  • eskevareskevar Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    After 10 days I've receive back my 400C.
    I lose the oppurtunity to buy the ships with discount but at least I've money back ^^