Options

slipstream ninjaing

1234568»

Comments

• Options
    Archived PostArchived Post Member Posts: 2,264,498 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Presbytier wrote: »
    There once was a man who did not get along with anybody. He just believed that everybody was disagreeable and just wanted to fight him. Then one day as he sat in the woods pondering his dilemma he came to the conclusion that it was really him all along that could not agree with anybody and just wanted to fight. LA FIN

nice try once again prest I commend you but here check this out. i think from now on I'm going to do like you. I'm going to start going into your threads and start arguments with you like you did with me since you hate my guts and can't stand me so bad. I mean that would only be fair wouldn't it? i bet you'd like to kill me too huh? and then you'd like to make a crack about my dead mother and me being in my dead mother's basement huh?

I actually get a long with a lot of people on this game except for your type and people like you. I'll write it again here since you read and took from my posts what you wanted so that you could keep the fighting up. Here goes. I left world of warcraft after 5 years. Are you following me? To get away from jerk players like you and soverign and a few other people who posted in here making snide remarks to me trying to get a rise out of me. I gave you a returned snide reaction like you wanted but then you tried to act like you were backed off and act all innocent. And if Dlrevan wanted to actually educate himself on the entire post he would have read each and every post and actually seen every side of every post before passing judgement against me. But that's right huh pres your innocent huh pres you didn't make no snide remarks at all huh?
  • Options
    edited August 2010
    If your not going to be civil please don't post. Please go read the fourm rules about flaming. thank you. This is marely a dicussion thread.

20th Post, page 2 of this Thread. Someone gave an opinion that i assume wasn't something that you had wanted. So instead you attempted to call his post uncivil and tried to label it as flaming, when in realization the entire topic of this post is something that occurs in ANY (Yes, ANY) MMO to this date that has any sort of node-based spawn system in place.

So, here's my solution to the problem. Go do your B'tran stuff at an ungodly hour when nobody else is even awake to do so. I'm in a Mountain Standard Timezone, so usually i can hop in at around 3-4 AM and the area is a Ghost Town.

And a note: Don't immediately jump into Defense mode and start labeling replies as uncivil and flaming just because they -might- sound harsh to you. Can't take the Heat? stay out of the Kitchen.

EDIT: Saw the post ahead of me. Now you're starting to draw into the lines of Harassment and Griefing. Not only will that Blacklist you from anything in-game, but if a Dev or a GM sees your post...well, let's say that we won't see any others from you afterwards. Go do something else man. Chill out, let this thread fade into nothing.
  • Options
    edited August 2010
    20th Post, page 2 of this Thread. Someone gave an opinion that i assume wasn't something that you had wanted. So instead you attempted to call his post uncivil and tried to label it as flaming, when in realization the entire topic of this post is something that occurs in ANY (Yes, ANY) MMO to this date that has any sort of node-based spawn system in place.

So, here's my solution to the problem. Go do your B'tran stuff at an ungodly hour when nobody else is even awake to do so. I'm in a Mountain Standard Timezone, so usually i can hop in at around 3-4 AM and the area is a Ghost Town.

And a note: Don't immediately jump into Defense mode and start labeling replies as uncivil and flaming just because they -might- sound harsh to you. Can't take the Heat? stay out of the Kitchen.

In this case, "Don't step in the frying pan." applies. ;P
  • Options
    edited August 2010
    nice try once again prest I commend you but here check this out. i think from now on I'm going to do like you. I'm going to start going into your threads and start arguments with you like you did with me since you hate my guts and can't stand me so bad. I mean that would only be fair wouldn't it? i bet you'd like to kill me too huh? and then you'd like to make a crack about my dead mother and me being in my dead mother's basement huh?

I find your fixation with necrophilia to be disturbing. If you where to go and harass me in other threads you would leave me no choice but to report you. The only reason I have not reported you for harassing me yet is because I am giving you the benefit of the doubt and hope it stays contained in this thread.
  • Options
    edited August 2010
    At this point all im seeing is 'people like you' or 'your type of people' and 'im going to be the TRIBBLE im accusing others of'.

Last shred of sympathy died.

Oh yeah i wasnt going to reply anymore on this. Guess im bored.

EDIT: also when did killing people come into this? My finger's near the report tab already....
  • Options
    edited August 2010

EDIT: Saw the post ahead of me. Now you're starting to draw into the lines of Harassment and Griefing. Not only will that Blacklist you from anything in-game, but if a Dev or a GM sees your post...well, let's say that we won't see any others from you afterwards. Go do something else man. Chill out, let this thread fade into nothing.

Ah look at the words you wrote. You assume. So you don't know the entire story. There are always two sides to a story. The story in this case is simple. I made a topic some people made opinions fine. some people made snide comments that were not warrented I asked them not to they responded again so i responded back rudely and the rest is history and me and prest have been fighting ever since this afternoon because that's what he likes to do on the forums and in real life. He's just like this friend of mine. she likes to argue. prest reminds me of her. Prest also reminds me of certain family members of mine which i tend to stray far away from because they thrive on fighting with one another. when I pointed that out to prest he tried to act like he wasn't enjoying it and made subtle comments claiming it wasn't true.
  • Options
    edited August 2010
    I find your fixation with necrophilia to be disturbing. If you where to go and harass me in other threads you would leave me no choice but to report you. The only reason I have not reported you for harassing me yet is because I am giving you the benefit of the doubt and hope it stays contained in this thread.

go ahead and report me and then I can report you and we can both enjoy a nice long ban bro. you started this. what's the matter bro? don't have the epeen to see it through? here's some friendly advice. don't start something with me over the internet if your not willing to finish it. I've fought with people like you over wow before and I am not afraid you. I really don't understand your obession with harassing me. This is not the first thread that I've made that you've purposely come into and mouthed off at me.
  • Options
    edited August 2010
    And bottom line, Pres is being civil now. So is sov. Your not. And you're also assuming they're out to get you.

Chill.

Down.

Man.

Nobody's out to get anyone.
  • Options
    edited August 2010
    DLRevan wrote: »
    At this point all im seeing is 'people like you' or 'your type of people' and 'im going to be the TRIBBLE im accusing others of'.

Last shred of sympathy died.

Oh yeah i wasnt going to reply anymore on this. Guess im bored.

EDIT: also when did killing people come into this? My finger's near the report tab already....

I don't need your damn sympathy. Obviously you jerks have nothing better to do with your night than to sit here contiously and mouth off and continue to argue with me and egg me on. i find it extremly humorous. I find it humerous because as I said it before you guys thrive on it but you guys deny the fact you thrive on it.
  • Options
    edited August 2010
    I didn't diagnose you but I think you should seek help. I'm not saying that as a slight or to marginalize your frustration.

Most people don't equate the kinds of criticism you've faced in this thread with being told to commit suicide. You've lumped anyone who disagrees with you into a class of people who is out to get you, which includes your neighbor apparently, but the comparison is meaningless for the rest of us because we really, honestly don't know your neighbor as far as I know. You also lumped everyone in with WoW players... and managed to lump together all WoW players with the worst of them. You also implied that WoW is "ruined"; I don't have an active WoW subscription or anything at the moment but I have friends who enjoy it and I think it's speaking out of term to call a game that successful "ruined" or to malign a group as big as its playerbase.

(Incidentally, most of the devs seem to be current or former WoW players. I know Executive Producer of STO's own wife plays WoW. And there are former Blizzard staffers working at Cryptic in varying capacities.)

But you seem to be looking for groups that are out to get you and are lumping people into those groups. You interpret competition or disagreement as hostility. You've been remarkably forward about your own trauma with your father.

I can't diagnose you with PTSD or anything else... and I couldn't do it over the internet with the amount of hostility you're projecting even if I were a doctor. I can strongly suggest you are exhibiting signs of distress. A very close friend of mine was murdered and I found it difficult to make certain distinctions after that; I went through a period where I linked unrelated traumatic events and felt like everyone and everything was out to get me and the people I cared about, where I saw everything in terms of "us" and "them".

It isn't healthy or rational.

I can see why the slipstream thing might agitate you and why the lack of anomalies might agitate you. I personally think some agitation in the course of gameplay is good... and that there are also things that could be better about this situation.

But the frustration and alienation you're feeling are not about slipstream ninjaing. The extremity of your reaction, your classification of people who disagree with you, the strawman arguments you've constructed where people who disagree with you are taunting you into suicide... This is all about something else. Something that didn't happen while playing this game.

And whatever that is, you need to confront it and move beyond it with competent help.
  • Options
    edited August 2010
    go ahead and report me and then I can report you and we can both enjoy a nice long ban bro. you started this. what's the matter bro? don't have the epeen to see it through? here's some friendly advice. don't start something with me over the internet if your not willing to finish it. I've fought with people like you over wow before and I am not afraid you. I really don't understand your obession with harassing me. This is not the first thread that I've made that you've purposely come into and mouthed off at me.

I really do not remember going into another thread of yours, but whatever. Go ahead report me I have not done anything to get banned. I am completely confident that a GM would come to the same conclusion.
  • Options
    edited August 2010
    And bottom line, Pres is being civil now. So is sov. Your not. And you're also assuming they're out to get you.

Chill.

Down.

Man.

Nobody's out to get anyone.

I believe chief I never said they were out to get me. I said they wanted me to argue with me and when I aruged with them they suddenly didn't want it anymore. espcially not when I resorted to sinking down to their level. I'm perfectly calm. Listening to some country music drinking some dr pepper and typing away
  • Options
    edited August 2010

This TRIBBLE should've ended about 3 pages ago. And to be quite honest, i only see one person adding any fuel to this grease and garbage fire.

I'ma go and do something else now that seems like a better use of my time. I do believe i have some fresh paint that i need to go watch dry, or some grass that needs its growing patterns to be observed.

See ya later dude...oh wait, nevermind.
  • Options
    edited August 2010
    I believe chief I never said they were out to get me. I said they wanted me to argue with me and when I aruged with them they suddenly didn't want it anymore. espcially not when I resorted to sinking down to their level. I'm perfectly calm. Listening to some country music drinking some dr pepper and typing away

You did say that pres has been going into your threads to shoot down or oppose you in some way.

U resorted to a level they never reached.

And what your saying isnt consistent with what u said about busy packing your room. I suppose your done, but back then you used it to indicate how 'busy' you are.

Also....everything leviathan said.

EDIT: And yeah. I think im totally done with this too.
  • Options
    edited August 2010

Look this has gotten out of hand. What needs to be done to resolve this conflict. I have no desire to have someone stay mad at me. So you tell me what I need to do to help resolve this.
  • Options
    edited August 2010
    I don't need your damn sympathy. Obviously you jerks have nothing better to do with your night than to sit here contiously and mouth off and continue to argue with me and egg me on. i find it extremly humorous. I find it humerous because as I said it before you guys thrive on it but you guys deny the fact you thrive on it.

And there you go again assuming everyone is out to be an TRIBBLE. If you had even bothered to look, most of us disagreeing with you are very level-headed, logical individuals who make more than our fair share of positive contributions to this forum as a whole.

You, on the other hand, have come here to whine and cry like a child with a skinned knee because you aren't getting your way. Had you not written such a ridiculous post to begin with, and posted something with actual merit, you probably would not have been met with such harsh criticism. CRITICISM, not flames.

That is all, end of story. Sorry, lad, but thats the whole truth of this entire situation. Deal with it, I'm done indulging your infantile delusions of righteousness.
  • Options
    edited August 2010
    I didn't diagnose you but I think you should seek help. I'm not saying that as a slight or to marginalize your frustration.

Most people don't equate the kinds of criticism you've faced in this thread with being told to commit suicide. You've lumped anyone who disagrees with you into a class of people who is out to get you, which includes your neighbor apparently, but the comparison is meaningless for the rest of us because we really, honestly don't know your neighbor as far as I know. You also lumped everyone in with WoW players... and managed to lump together all WoW players with the worst of them. You also implied that WoW is "ruined"; I don't have an active WoW subscription or anything at the moment but I have friends who enjoy it and I think it's speaking out of term to call a game that successful "ruined" or to malign a group as big as its playerbase.

(Incidentally, most of the devs seem to be current or former WoW players. I know Executive Producer of STO's own wife plays WoW. And there are former Blizzard staffers working at Cryptic in varying capacities.)

But you seem to be looking for groups that are out to get you and are lumping people into those groups. You interpret competition or disagreement as hostility. You've been remarkably forward about your own trauma with your father.

I can't diagnose you with PTSD or anything else... and I couldn't do it over the internet with the amount of hostility you're projecting even if I were a doctor. I can strongly suggest you are exhibiting signs of distress. A very close friend of mine was murdered and I found it difficult to make certain distinctions after that; I went through a period where I linked unrelated traumatic events and felt like everyone and everything was out to get me and the people I cared about, where I saw everything in terms of "us" and "them".

It isn't healthy or rational.

I can see why the slipstream thing might agitate you and why the lack of anomalies might agitate you. I personally think some agitation in the course of gameplay is good... and that there are also things that could be better about this situation.

But the frustration and alienation you're feeling are not about slipstream ninjaing. The extremity of your reaction, your classification of people who disagree with you, the strawman arguments you've constructed where people who disagree with you are taunting you into suicide... This is all about something else. Something that didn't happen while playing this game.

And whatever that is, you need to confront it and move beyond it with competent help.

First off let me stop you right there. What your doing is called projecting. Second about the wow comments. The way prest has been talking to me his word usage one of the other forum posters snide comments; the suicide comments which I shouldn't have to explain but I will. On the game world of warcraft its typical for a player such as presta when he's confronted for the jerk that he's been to me to tell a person to go kill themselves or to talk about my mother or my family members or some snide comments.

As for my father eh that was thrown out there just for whatever. That was fabricated just to see what Prest's reaction would be. And as for my neighbor; yes he acts just like my neighbor. My mother came to visit about a few months ago.

The entire time my mother whom I hadn't seen in like 6 years was here she kept calling like almost every other night not that this is anyone's business; and then one night she called crying said she took some pills. At that point I turned the ringer off. because I was tired of it. After playing world of warcraft and playing this game and encountering players such as soverign and prest I've started to learn to be meaner, and colder. bit by bit I'm learning to be meaner to others and i guess I should actually thank prest and sov for showing me the true way to treat others over an mmo. And honestly if they don't want to be lumped into the same category as wow players they really shouldn't act the way they do towards players.
  • Options
    edited August 2010
    You did say that pres has been going into your threads to shoot down or oppose you in some way.

U resorted to a level they never reached.

And what your saying isnt consistent with what u said about busy packing your room. I suppose your done, but back then you used it to indicate how 'busy' you are.

Also....everything leviathan said.

EDIT: And yeah. I think im totally done with this too.

I was cleaning not packing read it again.
  • Options
    edited August 2010
    play kdf, theres no one to scan anything before you can over there, youll be hte only person in the scanning zone at all.
  • Options
    edited August 2010
    First off let me stop you right there. What your doing is called projecting. Second about the wow comments. The way prest has been talking to me his word usage one of the other forum posters snide comments; the suicide comments which I shouldn't have to explain but I will. On the game world of warcraft its typical for a player such as presta when he's confronted for the jerk that he's been to me to tell a person to go kill themselves or to talk about my mother or my family members or some snide comments.

I will admit that now I am getting a tad annoyed. When did I tell you to commit suicide, and when did I make fun of your family. If you are going to accuse me of something I would hope you would have enough integrity to back your comments with a quote.
  • Options
    edited August 2010
    sovereign wrote: »
    And there you go again assuming everyone is out to be an TRIBBLE. If you had even bothered to look, most of us disagreeing with you are very level-headed, logical individuals who make more than our fair share of positive contributions to this forum as a whole.

You, on the other hand, have come here to whine and cry like a child with a skinned knee because you aren't getting your way. Had you not written such a ridiculous post to begin with, and posted something with actual merit, you probably would not have been met with such harsh criticism. CRITICISM, not flames.

That is all, end of story. Sorry, lad, but thats the whole truth of this entire situation. Deal with it, I'm done indulging your infantile delusions of righteousness.

Anything else you want to add my world of warcraft daddy? would you like to call me on the phone so you can tell me how bad of a human being I am and how i should be euthanized?
  • Options
    edited August 2010
    I'm sorry to see that you're so upset, whatever the cause. I would never suggest being meaner to other people but, clearly, this is something you are far more passionate about than other people. I would suggest dialing that passion back and trying to embrace other viewpoints, particularly in a forum environment.

If that is difficult for you, I would suggest getting a blog or forums of your own that you can moderate and police however you wish.
  • Options
    edited August 2010
    I will admit that now I am getting a tad annoyed. When did I tell you to commit suicide, and when did I make fun of your family. If you are going to accuse me of something I would hope you would have enough integrity to back your comments with a quote.

ah once again more assumptions. I said it was typicl of a player of your caliber to act like that. I never said you said that but I was expecting you to say that. i'm really surprised soverign didn't say that instead he mouthed off and ran off because he didn't have a better arguement to finish with. I guess he didn't want to argue with me as much as he wanted to.
  • Options
    edited August 2010

As for my father eh that was thrown out there just for whatever. That was fabricated just to see what Prest's reaction would be. And as for my neighbor; yes he acts just like my neighbor. My mother came to visit about a few months ago.

The entire time my mother whom I hadn't seen in like 6 years was here she kept calling like almost every other night not that this is anyone's business; and then one night she called crying said she took some pills. At that point I turned the ringer off. because I was tired of it. After playing world of warcraft and playing this game and encountering players such as soverign and prest I've started to learn to be meaner, and colder. bit by bit I'm learning to be meaner to others and i guess I should actually thank prest and sov for showing me the true way to treat others over an mmo. And honestly if they don't want to be lumped into the same category as wow players they really shouldn't act the way they do towards players.

I know i said for the second time that im quitting this topic but....when i read this i just cant help but think you need to sit back, relax, and maybe seek a little help. Im truly, sincerely concerned, although you might think im just lying and 'egging you on'.

Look, worst case, if you dont want to take any advice or reasoning, at the very least you should quit this thread. Its not getting you anywhere, or anyone else, and i think its all going down into a dark pit. Fine, if sov and prest and even i are some kind of mean evil people with nothing better to do than flame people, then leave us to it.

Edit: Also. Need. A. Mod.
  • Options
    edited August 2010
    I'm sorry to see that you're so upset, whatever the cause. I would never suggest being meaner to other people but, clearly, this is something you are far more passionate about than other people. I would suggest dialing that passion back and trying to embrace other viewpoints, particularly in a forum environment.

If that is difficult for you, I would suggest getting a blog or forums of your own that you can moderate and police however you wish.

So you really don't think I should just start acting like an TRIBBLE like soverign and the rest of them on here? ninja what I can from people and be as rude as I can to people like pres and the others? I mean just be as cut throat as I can to people. I mean honestly i came to sto to get away from wow and it was fine when i first came here but then i started running into jerk after jerk on sto like pres and sov and I guess its made me bitter and jaded towards other players.
  • Options
    edited August 2010
    *sigh*

All this chattering. Its like watching hamsters chew on pieces of broccoli.
    Do your keyboards make a "nom nom nom" sound as you type?

Now please, I was pulled away from a game of chess with Q, using only live federation officers, to read this thread. I would like to go back to something enjoyable now.
This discussion has been closed.