List your top three short, mid, and long-term requests for the game

Comments

• Options
    Archived PostArchived Post Member Posts: 2,264,498 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Name: IRONMIKE
    Title : Fleet Leader (House of Iron)
    Email : ironmantmc2000@yahoo.com
    Date : 29 NOVEMBER 2010Question, Issue, Idea's or Grievance: A brief question or statement of what you wish to have discussed (1 sentence)
    Idea: “Convert Marks points to Emblems points”.Information: A more detailed explanation of why you are asking the question or what problem that needs to be resolved.

Explanation: You have a store (I.K.S. Jorn) in the Battle Group Omega Fleet coverts Emblems to Marks of Valor, Marks of Honor and Marks of Explorations. My character is LT. General Level and I purchase Mk 11 stuff with Emblems points. I do the Daily for B.G. Level in the Azlesa Expanse.

Everyday I accumulate Marks of Exploration points, but my character level is so high that it has no need for Mk10 stuff. It makes not sense to purchase Mk 10 Stuff with Mark of Exploration when you can purchase MK11 stuff with Emblems. Can you create a tab in the store (I.K.S. Jorn) on the Menu to have the Marks of Exploration, Mark of Honor and Marks of Valor to be converted to Emblems?Below is the top Menu of the store (I.K.S. Jorn), just add convert Marks to Emblems tab and a page showing of quantity of converting Marks to Emblems.BUY SELL BUY BACK Convert Marks to Emblems MarksExploration = 104 MarksHonor = 27 Marks Valor = 16 Emblem =0
  • Options
    edited November 2010
    > Title : Fleet Leader (House of Iron)
    > Email : ironmantmc2000@yahoo.com
    > Date : 29 NOVEMBER 2010
    > Question, Issue, Idea's or Grievance:
    > A brief question or statement of what you wish to have discussed (1
    > sentence)
    > Idea: Create a "Festival Events”.
    > A more detailed explanation of why you are asking the question or
    > what problem that needs to be resolved. (Please try to keep under 100 words):
    > Explanation: This is a special in-game event that will take place in
    > a major Planet (Qo’nos, Sol, or future Romulan faction) and all Star Base
    > Stations. The special day events include the Redecoration of the city or town of
    > that planet and the Star base stations with specific holidays graphical
    > ornaments hanging all over the place, also having a holiday NPC’s and holiday
    > missions or quests. You can have holiday’s short in-game in the main city of the
    > planet and on the Star Base Station in-which can be played for any type of
    > special holiday rewards and have a last day event in-which will include a
    > special prize.

> Day of Events Date of Events
    > Valentine’s Day 14 February
    > St.Patrick’s Day 17 March
    > Easter Day 4-5 April
    > Independence Day 4 July
    > Halloween Day 31 October
    > Thanksgiving Day 25 November
    > Christmas Day - New Year Eve 25 December - 31 December
    >

(A) (Valentine’s Day) = Idea: This could be a Two, Three or Four Day
    event. Can be solo or played with friends in a team.

1.) Create a mission or quest
    for that day in Klingons giving affection to a NPC Klingon woman, giving a gift
    (Must search for the gift in a quest or fight for it in the quest), love Opera
    singing to there mate, by completing the love quest you receive rewards like
    special weapon (Love Chocolate Grenades casing acid damage), special device’s,
    honor, one (1) or (2) Emblems etc..

2.) Create an Emote Love move by getting down on
    one knee and sing to her in Klingon songs at random.

(B) (ST. Patrick’s Day) = Idea: This could be a Two, Three or
    Four Day event. Can be solo or played with friends in a team.

1.) Create a mission or quest in a Drinking game (contest) with blood wine (can use NPC or players),
    hand to hand brawl fight in an arena (can use NPC or players),

2.)Create an Emote Irish dance: Irish Rain Dance or the Leprechaun dance.

3.)Create ground battles with Leprechaun’s, they use magic wands as weapons or pot of gold grenades,
    looking for a pot of Targ’s (GOLD) at the other side of the rainbow, by
    completing the quest you receive rewards like special weapon (Pot of gold
    grenade that explodes gold all over the place energy causing damage), special
    device’s, honor, one (1) or (2) Emblems etc…

(C) (Easter Day) = Idea:This could be a two, three or four Day event. Can
    be solo or played with friends in a team.

1.) Create a Egg fight in ground Battles,
    Chasing the a Klingon Bunny rabbit around a tree or a pillar for a speed carrot
    that will increase the characters running speed twice as fast (speed carrot use
    consume device).

2.) Create a bunny game called “How High can you Jump”, see if your
    character can jump high objects, by completing the quest you receive rewards
    like special weapon (Egg Grenades that explode egg whit to there face causing
    slow movement damage), special device’s, honor, one (1) or (2) Emblems etc…

(D) (Independence Day) = Idea: This can be a four (4) Day event.
    Can be solo or played with friends in a team.

1.)Create a NPC Uncle Klingon (Uncle Sam).

2) Create mission or quest involving between the Klingons and the
    Federation in a 04 of July ground battle using only fireworks as weapons,
    Example: Roman Candles, sparklers, fire crackers, M-80, fireworks grenades etc…
    You already created a fireworks Emote. By completing the quest you receive
    rewards like special weapon (Fireworks grenade causing burn damage), special
    device’s, honor, one (1) or (2) Emblems etc…

(E ) (Halloween Day) = Idea: This can be a four day event.
    Can be solo or played with friends in a team.

1.)Create an NPC Klingon of the dead, create a mission or quest involving in fighting the Walking Dead, create a
    Howling at the dead mission or quest in-which involve in howling at the dead as
    a weapon(create an howling icon on the characters ground tray).

2.) Create a Contest: Show me you’re War Face, see who’s the scarcest (Aaahhh !!!), either
    NPC or players. By completing the quest you receive rewards like special
    weapon (Pumpkin grenade causing hold damage), special device’s, honor, one (1)
    or (2) Emblems etc…

(F) (Thanksgiving Day) = Idea: This can be a four day event.
    Can be solo or played with friends in a team. Create an NPC Klingon wearing
    colonial uniform for Thanksgiving.

1.) Create a mission or quest in the Hunt for the biggest Targ on the planet (the Targ must be at least ten (10x) times bigger
    than normal with horns used for weapons).

2.) Create a contest: Targ tossing contest in-which who can toss the Targ at a great distance, either by throwing it or use
    > a catapult.

3.) Create a contest: Klingon Targ shooting gallery using a colonial Musket rifle that fires energy debuffs, see who score the highest either play by
    NPC or players. By completing the quest you receive rewards like special weapon (Musket rifle causing debuffs damage), special devices, honor, one (1) or (2)
    Emblems etc…

(G) (Christmas Day – New Year Eve) = This can be a nine or ten day event because it’s a long holiday, you can begin on the 22nd of December and
    end on Midnight the 01 of January. Can be solo or played with friends in a team.

1.) Create a snowball fight PVP contest.

2.) Create a ground mission or quest to destroy the Breen Ice Queen (the Ice queen will have Breen little Elves to protect her).

3.) Create a singing contest of Christmas Cheers in Klingon fashion style.

4.) Create a Klingon Santa Clause at the stroke of Mid-Night of 25 December, he will appear at the first city in the court yard, all players must stand in the circle (like
    the one Worf is standing on doing his exec rise, but on the opposite side of the court yard next to the podium) to give a special present (Like a flame thrower
    gun), if you are not standing in the circle when Santa arrives, you won’t receive the special prize. Try again next year.In By completing the quest you
    receive rewards like special weapon (Flame Thrower gun causing burning damage), special device’s, honor, one (1) or (2) Emblems etc…

> Solution:
    > How you perceive this should be resolved?
    > Solution: Respectfully Request Cryptic and the Developers to
    > create a “Festival Events” using table above and the explanation examples: (a)
    > Valentine’s Day, (b) ST. Patrick’s Day, (c) Easter Day, (d) Independence Day,
    > (e) Halloween, (f) Thanksgivingand (g) Christmas Day – New Year Eve. This is
    > another big boost in content in the STO game. I hope this idea will improve the
    > STO game and make money for Cryptic Studio. Qa’pla !
  • Options
    edited November 2010
    I agree we need more storage space. The extra slots should also be purchasable with exploration badges, not just pvp. Stacks of 99 consumables though? With their drop rate it would take forever to fill a stack and I can imagine those batteries are pretty bulky. They're not AA you know.
  • Options
    edited November 2010
    Short Term

Functional ship areas (poker table, sick bay, lab)

Mid Term

Ability to find small, random missions on uncharted planets

Long Term

Ways to make ranking longer, or more steps to reach the highest ranks
  • Options
    edited December 2010
    Short Term:-

Remaining ship refit at L5 - Akira, Saber, Nova...

I'd prefer to fly I Nova if I had a choice, just a bit annoy that it isn't thanks to lack of BO skill/console slots - and for those who can't/won't see a Nova refit what about the BOP (older than the 'NX' class and still on front lines!)

Medium Term:-

Fix use of ship interior (and the scaling while your at it - How many 15 foot tall crew do you have to require doors/corridors THAT big?)
    I'm positive this has been mentioned before (possibly in a dev blog) but nothing has been mentioned since
    - sick bay to heal minor/major but not critical injuries
    - engineering to repair minor/major but not critical damage...
    - longe/mess hall for bar type food access...
    and so on
    (all of this content is available in game already, so it could be added in with less time than it takes to develop 'new content', and would flesh out the 'unfinished' feel of ship interiors - ie useless except for screen shots)

Long Term:-

New content, but only when the missing above have been addressed in some way. I know that you always need to attract new customers but they wouldn't stay long if the one already there are getting disaffected...
  • Options
    edited December 2010
    I might have posted here earlier this year, but i think an update is in order:

(Changes in the coming update are already considered)
    (I am sorry for my poor english )

Short Term:

- Fix bugs concerning Items, especially consoles. On the Tribble they are still not correct.
    - Make MK XII gear a bit more common by also make it drop in elite missions of any kind more regularly. Also remove MK X items from VA elite missions.
    - You should be able to buy MK XII very rare items with emblems, but for about 3 times the cost compared to MK XI gear
    - Increase "Buffer" of player Ships by increasing Hull and Shield HP without increasing regeneration.

Mid-term:

STF-improvements:

- Make them shorter, so they can be completed in less than 90min by your average group. Often removing unnecessary 'trash-mobs' should solve the problem. Also, make sure there are as few 'random' events as possible. Rewards from Bosses other than the last one should also be improved.
    - Reduce overall difficulty but introduce 'Hardmodes' for more advanced players. The reduction in difficulty should be balanced, so that everyone has a chance to see all the content.
    An Example: The final encounter in Infected. If you had not played other MMOs before, the challenge is huge: Movement must be right, there are adds, good teamwork is required and understanding all the abilities of the boss is not so easy. You could for example remove the ability to deal huge aoe-damage from the boss to balance this. On the other hand, a hardmode would still have this as well as stronger single-target dps over time (soft enrage for the WoW people), so it is no longer possible to do it alone. The new Borg-items could be the hardmode extra-loot for example.
    Thats only an example...but you should get the idea.

Healing Changes:

All Heals but but SIF should be HOTs of different duration. No more huge instant heals. This would also make sense, as you engineering team for example would need some time to fix things and not do it instantly.

Fleet Action Balance.

Some Fleet Actions really need to be balanced. The Big Dig for example takes far to long, the respawn is too fast most of the time and there are too many enemies.

My proposal: As soon as a certain stage of a fleetaction is completed, the enemies stop respawning and NPC allies take care of the remaining ones (not instantly, but over time). The enemies actually needed for a certain stage should respawn quickly enough (sometimes an issue with the scout force). And no fleetaction should take longer than 45min to clear with only one group.

Long-Term

Item Changes:

Bonuses on items need to be changed. They give marginal improvements (the best atm being damage with gives ~2.5% more dps, others like increased critical damage are around 1%, accuracy can be very potent in certain situations though). Also a bonus on an item should improve all ships systems, not just this one weapon.
    Also, the difference between tiers of items should be greater, especially at the top end. right now, the difference between MK XI and MK XII is ~5% for weapons.
    The problem can be made clear with consoles. right now, every tier improves a console by a fixed amount. as an example lets say a MK X console has 20 and XI has 22, so XII has 24 and so on. but the relative increase is lower, the higher the tier of the item. e.g. from 10 to 12 its 20% but from 20 to 22 its only 10% and it gets worse the higher we go.
    My suggestion: settle for an improvement from one tier to another, lets say 10% and then make ALL items scale that way. right now, consoles scale way better than weapons or shields.

After that, introduce one or two more kind of items beyond very rare ( e.g. super rare and improved super rare) with more bonuses. these would also come from STFs and other group content.

More Group Content:

STF should be improved as stated above, but there is also need for more group activities. You could dream up a lot of things here.

Historical Battle Replay:

On a holodeck you could become captain of a ship that took part in the important battles in the past. E.g. Wolf 359. You may also choose sides for the fun of it.

ZUBO
  • Options
    edited December 2010
    imo the inside environments are still too big I understand having to keep multiplayer maps kinda big but our starships should feel like we're there.

Sector space - do we have to have the grid? how bout just the systems you can get the other info on you map. Should feel wide open.

Space travel while on bridge. Being able to sit on command chair. Interaction with helm to plot a course off the sector map. View screen more then a static picture of nowhere. Making starships more like EQ2 homes ie home items ,for officers cabin and ready room, from quests. like Picard's flute
  • Options
    edited December 2010
    Arena:
    I realize there is the PVP challenges that can be put together. However there are houses and or groups with several houses that are members of these groups that would like to have PVP events. As you know the PVP Challenge area only allows you 10 people per side with a total of 20 people. The events that we are talking about are Bat’leth events such as some houses on the Klingon side that have Trial of Ascension for someone to move up in rank. When these are performed they are then limited as to how many people may attend.
    The idea would be to create an arena area possibly in first city on the right hand side using the raised ring that is present in the First City and also within the Arena area of the Great Hall. Another area possibly would be the rooms off of J’mpoks rooms.
    Looking through First City on the Right hand side there would be room to do 3 of the Rings. Battlemasters can be placed at each ring where one of the people that is to duel ( Hay'
    ) will approach them and select the person that they wish to duel ( Hay') or possibly you can make it that when a person is within this area they can right click the person and click on duel ( Hay'
    ) which will then activate a window to each person to verify the upcoming duel ( Hay'). They are then given a timer to when the duel starts. The Duel ( Hay') will take place within the ring with all people present as it would be in the live area and not an instance so the people of their house/fleet would be able to witness the event and they would not be limited to 18 people attending.
    Idea is around this ring would be surrounded with other warriors chanting and singing. I realize that with First City you would need to change the direction of several of the NPC’s in this area in which they travel for their patrols or possibly move them around to be part of the arena events.
    Kalara@Valtesia
    Blood Dragoons
  • Options
    edited December 2010
    All the missions going back in time to the tos era where FANTASTIC.. great job people...

I would like to see a Sector Space ... However it could be placed in the game..different sector space eras to play..
    Maybe a sector space of a chosen era.. in which you can battle or play missions in a certain era..
    Say an ENT, TOS ,TMP, and TNG and above sector space ...to play missions or battle in.. we have the era ships... !
    You guys get the Idea... :D
  • Options
    edited December 2010
    I'd suggest more music. Specifically, Klingon music...not just instrumentals. Examples;

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UMHFMoH7mIc

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nNTVzwjEyb4

yIjah, Qey' 'oH playing in PvP would be friggen awesome.:D
  • Options
    edited December 2010
    Name:IRONMIKE
    Title:Fleet Leader (House of Iron)
    Email:ironmantmc2000@yahoo.com
    Date:29 NOVEMBER 2010
    Idea:“Create a Select Character menu instead of Log out the game
    completely”.
    Explanation:Every Time you want to change to a different character,
    you have to completely log of the game re-type account name and password.
    Create a menu to select to change characters while you are already log on to
    your account. When you queue the Log out, a menu should pop-up and should give
    you three choices, one(1) “Log out” the game completely, two (2) “Select”
    different character and three (3) “Cancel” or the word “NO”. This will be easier
    and less time consuming for the players accessing there characters.

Solution:How you perceive this should be resolved?
    Solution:Respectfully Request Cryptic and the Developers to create a
    Select Character menu to quickly access a different character instead of Logging
    off the game completely to do it.When you queue the Log out, a menu should
    pop-up and should give you three choices, one(1) “Log out” the game completely,
    two (2) “Select” different character and three (3) “Cancel” or the word “NO”.
    Once the select is queue on the menu, it will transport you to the main
    characters menu, so you can select a different character. I hope this idea will
    improve the STO game, and make money for Cryptic Studio. Qa’pla!

Title: Fleet Leader (House of Iron)
    Email: ironmantmc2000@yahoo.com
    Date: 06 DECEMBER 2010
    Idea:Create a "Three-Dimensional Chess game”.
    A more detailed explanation of why you are asking the question or
    what problem that needs to be resolved. (Please try to keep under 100 words):
    Explanation:In the STO game you have created a DABO game that pays
    out latinum or credits when winning the rounds. Can you created Star Trek
    Three-dimensional chess game that be played at all the Star Base Stations,
    planet Qo’nos and Sol, that pays out Gold-Pressed latinum, credits, honor points
    and three (3) Emblem points due to the fact that it could be a lengthily round.
    This game is the test of the mind.
    Solution:
    How you perceive this should be resolved?
    Solution:Respectfully Request Cryptic and the Developers to create a
    "Three-Dimensional Chess game” in the planet Qo’nos, Sol and all Star Base
    stations. This includes the rules of the game and pays out Gold-Pressed latinum
    ,credits, honor points and three (3) Emblem points due to the fact that it could
    be a lengthily round. It could be turn into a daily. Reference on the subject
    is: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/3d_chess. There are two Pictures (Pic#1 3D
    Chess board and Pic#2 Actors are playing 3D Chess) on the 3D Chess game from
    Star Trek the old series. I hope this idea will improve the STO game and make
    money for Cryptic Studio. Qa’pla!

Title : Fleet Leader (House of Iron)
    Email : ironmantmc2000@yahoo.com
    Date : 06 DECEMBER 2010

Question, Issue, Idea's or Grievance:
    A brief question or statement of what you wish to have discussed
    Idea:Create a "Warriors Hand Book” and the “Worf Battle Glove”.
    Explanation:Creating a Warriors Hand Book is a Klingon adventures
    dream. It is the warrior’s path to the river of blood. It provide guidance to
    achieve there goals to become the best in the STO game. The warrior’s hand book
    provides the list of all of the missions to complete the Warriors hand book. In
    order for the warrior’s hand book to work, you must unlock all missions on that
    list to repeatable mission. Example: Bringing down the House mission, once the
    mission is completed you receive the main special rewards and it is not
    repeatable anymore, you must unlock the mission to be playable over and over
    again, but you will receive basic point rewards not the special prize reward
    that you already acquire on your first mission (Brining down the House). This is
    respect to all of the Klingon missions in the game. The warriors hand book has a
    list of goals to be completed and check off, example is on warriors hand book
    Pic#1, some are solo played, and others require a team with players to play the
    mission in order to check off that mission on the list. Mission on the list that
    has two, three, four or more episodes must be completed first in order to
    check-off on the list, example are Breed Front series 1: The Breen and Neutral
    Zone Series 2: The Devidians.

The first page of the Warriors hand book has the list of goals, the other pages
    that are mark from one (1) thru twenty one (21) has mission information on the
    left page and on the right page is the mission text; there are three (3)
    examples on Warriors hand book Pic#1. The Warriors Hand Book would look like a
    grey book with the Klingon symbol on the book that is shown in Pic#1. It can be
    carried in the characters inventory (create a small Icon Booklet) or the
    characters Back-Pack that was in a previous idea I had in creating a Back-pack
    for the character. Once all of the mission or quest is completed the book must
    be turn-in to the Klingon Chancellor J’mPak located in Qo’nos to receive your
    rewards. The rewards are: Skill points: 5,000, BOFF Skill points: 5,000,
    Klingon Honor: 5,000, Diplomatic points: 100, Emblems: 50, Plus a
    Special Klingon Weapon: called “Worf Battle Glove”. The Worf Battle Glove comes
    from the Star Trek – The next generation episode “The Emissary” where Worf and
    K’Ehleyr are in the Holodeck exercise program and they use the Worf Battle Glove
    for melee ground combat against photonic warriors.
    An actual picture of the Worf Battle Glove is Pic#2. Diplomatic points have been
    added due to the need of having a Klingon Ambassador doing Diplomatic mission
    like the Federation. Since the Klingon character manage to live long enough to
    complete the Warriors hand book, that special Klingon weapon “Worf Battle Glove”
    Specification’s are:

PUNCH:
    50 Physical damage (62 DPS)
    20% Chance 100 Radiation damage
    20% Chance 100 Kinetic damage
    75% Chance: Knocks back +16 Feet
    JAB:
    50 Physical damage (62 DPS)
    20% Critical Chance
    75% Critical Severity
    +5 All Energy damage resistance
    The whole idea of the Warriors Hand Book is that it can be played over and over,
    for completing it for the first time you get the Worf Battle glove, doing the
    Warriors hand book for the second (2nd) time, you only receive the basic
    rewards, not another glove. In order to acquire the Warriors Hand Book, you must
    ask Klingon Chancellor J’mPak.

Solution:
    How you perceive this should be resolved?
    Solution: Respectfully Request Cryptic and the Developers to create the
    “WARRIORS HAND BOOK” and the “WORF BATTLE GLOVE”. All of the Specification on
    how to create the “Warrior’s Hand Book and the “Worf Battle glove” are list
    above in the Explanation. There are Two (2) pictures (Pic#1 Warriors hand book
    and Pic#2 Worf Battle Glove) to describe the positive idea to create the
    Warriors hand book and Worf Battle Glove. I am using Windows 7, using paint
    brush program to cut and paste method to move objects around and developing
    frame work. If you need to see the picture closer use the zoom method. I hope
    this idea will improve the STO game and make money for Cryptic Studio. Qa’pla !
  • Options
    edited December 2010
    I'd suggest more music. Specifically, Klingon music...not just instrumentals. Examples;

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UMHFMoH7mIc

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nNTVzwjEyb4

yIjah, Qey' 'oH playing in PvP would be friggen awesome.:D

That second link is exactly the song I think of with regards to non-instrumental Klingon music.
  • Options
    edited December 2010
    That second link is exactly the song I think of with regards to non-instrumental Klingon music.

This game does need some good Klingon fight songs.:D
  • Options
    edited December 2010

Mid-term requests

When task to beam down to a ship or surface, (or Spacedock). You atually need to move from you bridge, select your officers there and move to the transporter room, same goes for visiting other player's bridge
    9(n other word, make the inside of your ship actually useful)

Also

Modular section for certain ships, for example, the Nebula, wich can carry the oval sensor top section for science captains, The torpedo pod (current nebula top section in-game) for tactical advantages(in other word, good for tactical captains and another kind of pod (can't think of one atm) for engineers captain

There is also a fact that troubles me, why in the skill list, at the end of the queue for ships, like the star cruisers, theres another option for Assautl cruisers, since basicly both ships are near same, ( a switch in officers consoles) . Id rather see of instead of the current ship cluttering in the skill. 3 Main skill set,

Tactical captain wich boost your weapons firepower and/or etc. works on ANY ship
    Engineers captain wich boost your hull ammount, and/or repair rate etc Works on ANY ship
    Science captian wich boost your shields and sciense stuff, Works on ANY ship

Long-term requests

Ability to assign your bridge officers to a second ship that follows you around at all time (when dies, it respawns just like you do i guess). but obviously there woudl be restriciton, fleet/ PVP wise
    (like jsut on ground battle, if you dont have players to help, your bridge officer will
  • Options
    edited December 2010
    my short term requests would be...
    1)My #1 most desired item is this... The ability to assign my BO titles... like for example Chief Medical Officer, Cheif Engineer, Chief Science Officer, Cheif of Opperations, Chief Tactical Officer, so on and so forth... I would also like to have them be the ones who respond when a certain situation comes up.. for example there is a plague killing people... I would like my Chief Medical Officer to be the one that pops up telling me that... so on an so forth. I would also like to beam to my bridge from time to time and not see them there, but in their own area doing their own thing like Chief Medical Officer in sickbay.
    2) a **ck ton more options for the character generator
    3) a much more comprehensive and easier to understand explination of ALL of the skills and EXACTLY how they affect you and your ship with regards to items being used to modify them. I am not talking about the good explination we have for the skills now but rather when I get something with +4 to astrometrics... I still dont know what it enhances and I would so love it it was better explained.

Mid term goals
    1)More featured episodes perhaps about the whale people or the borg maybe even tholians or medusans
    2)Voice overs and or more diplomacy story missions as opposed to the grinding ones we have now
    3)starship interior overhaul. Let me explain... I dont want to just sit in my chair I want to command from my chair... I want to have people beam on to my bridge and phaser fight with me. I want there to be holodeck misadventures, solving mysteries on my ship, crawlling through jeffries tubes, I want to fight a reman on a catwalk spanning a bottomless cavern, attempt to deal with snooty ambassadors and envoys in my ten foreward, I want to crashland a shuttle in the shuttle bay, face down an arch nemesis on my view screen.... something anything more than we have now.... also I would love to at least see a cargobay and or shuttlebay

Long term
    1)boarderless space... Im sorry cryptic but WOW spoiled me in this one instance. When I go to another area I dont want to hit a wall and load over there.
    2)this perhaps a mid term goal but you said only top three so here it is. I want to carry my name and naval contract code from one ship to another adding a letter to it instead of having to spend credits renaming things to use the name again... I mean come on! why wasnt this there from the very begining?
    3)Constitution refit... let me explain. I am vice admiral now have been for a while and I feel as a vice admiral I should be allowed to choose any vessal as my flag ship... I choose the constitution refit... I know it is hard to explain in the game why it was refitted but I mean you brought us the galaxy, defiant, excelsior, intrepid, and nebula back for admirals... why not some of the older ships? I mean if the excelsior qualifies then perhaps some of the most iconic ships in starfleet's history would. Plus I mean it is already in the game for Lt. Cmdr. why not just beef up the stats a bit I would gladly pay for the thing in the c-store.
  • Options
    edited December 2010
    Short-term requests
    • "Reroute power to ... shields" locking function (highlighting that one constantly, So u only have to click when u change the side to reroute to.)
    • Make various items (more) useful. (example: Transphasic Torpedo, Mines (all), Biofunction Monitor etc.)
    • Elite difficulty drop rewards were ****ed up a few months ago, and ground on elite was often just impossible to survive.

Mid-term requests
    • More officer Skills (also for ensign).
    • Skill-tree seperation to Ground and Space (with different skill-point pool). This are two different games and most people surely dont waste points for ground skills when they can be spend on space.
    • Fix/Check the Skill-tree (as far as i know photonic show wave is not improved by photonic theory, but the info says so)
    • More Info on skills, especially when in the skill tree windows or at the officer skill trainer. (improves, improved by, countered by, counters, some numbers....)

Long-term requests
    • New item slots (for example: middel / side weapon slot) (cruiser = 3fore, 2 side, 3rear ...escort = 4 fore, 1 middel, 2 rear...)
    • New / more / bigger variation of items. (example: steering thrusters (side slot), so u give up 2 weapon slots for better turn rate) (or flak system that only shoots fighters and high yield plasma torps ... for middel or side slot. maybe constantly use 5 energy and can be turned off by deselect auto fire in weapon panel)
    • Rework / overhaul "ground combat", "chat system" and "ship crew"
  • Options
    edited December 2010
    Any term - New 'old' ships. By that I mean Cryptic designed vessels that look like they are from the Excelsior or Ambassador eras. We know that there were plenty of unseen classes operating in the Federation during TNG; it would be nice to have more ships that looked 'classic' Starfleet.
  • Options
    edited December 2010
    Short: Fix the trays so that when i say something is locked, it stays locked. Also, I wouldn't mind having trays for different ships (as i use more than one).

Middle: More ships (canon Starfleet ones).

Long: Romulan faction.

Any term: Universal slots on FED ships.
  • Options
    edited December 2010
    Short Term: Technobabble in the new popup windows! Received after, say, a crit but throttled so that it appears, at most, once every 3 seconds.
  • Options
    edited December 2010
    Long Term:

Unlocking weapon, Item and console slots as you progress in rank, instead of having a set amount for each vessel.

Im Tired of playing with Tier 5 ships, and seeing only tier 5 ships in the game as everyone progresses. My favorite ship is the Intrepid class, but even fully customized, I dont stand a chance in any Admiral Missions. I think it would be best if players unlocked slots for whatever vessel they wished to fly. This way Admirals are still the strongest players in game, but they are not all cruising around in Sovereign Classes or other Tier 5 ships.

LOVE THE GAME!!! Thank-you!
  • Options
    edited December 2010
    I only had a couple of suggestions.

1. Make the bank accessible from the starship, like say, from the ready room or engineering deck or something.

2. Give the engineering lab on the starship some fabrication abilities. It doesn't have to be full on Memory Alpha, but making some stuff on the ship would be awesome.

Thanks.
  • Options
    edited December 2010
    GTAJohn38 wrote: »
    I only had a couple of suggestions.

1. Make the bank accessible from the starship, like say, from the ready room or engineering deck or something.

2. Give the engineering lab on the starship some fabrication abilities. It doesn't have to be full on Memory Alpha, but making some stuff on the ship would be awesome.

Thanks.

Both these suggestions sound like they would work. :)

Seconded!!! :D:cool:
  • Options
    edited December 2010
    I think it would be nice if you could set your Tricorder to different scanning modes. Like set it to scan for anomalies like normal or to scan for your mission objectives or for lootable crates or so on, so you don't run across a planet only to see that it has directed you not to your next goal but to an anomaly :-).
  • Options
    edited December 2010
    short

1. I'd really like to be able to wear the liberated BORG outfit at least the one that comes with the Amazon/C-Store BOff, The one that comes with the one from KA would be nice as well, Don't get me wrong I love the Seven of Nine jumpsuit but, it shouldn't be to hard to flip the switch and turn it on in the tailor.

1-A. Starfleet Uniforms from the 29th century (including it's com badge). you know the ones I'm talking about
    and if you don't http://www.st-spike.org/images/uniforms/29thcentury/uniforms_1.gif http://www.st-spike.org/images/uniforms/29thcentury/uniforms_2.gif and http://www.st-spike.org/images/uniforms/29thcentury/uniforms_3.gif

2. being able to customize those rare BOff's ( Photonic/KA BORG/Breen) I don't understand why this was turned off, not all Photonic Lifeforms look the same, and same goes for the BORG, sorry but the lack of customization for those BOff's makes me feel as if they where rushed out the door.

3. day and night progression for ground. this is something that all the grate MMO's mastered at the starting gate. either 1:1 or 2:1 time would be a masterful way to go. you could either have it so that days last twelve hours and nights the same, or could go the route of two twenty-four hour days in game for each twenty-four hour period of server time. or at least have some night missions.

Mid

1. fleet bank like expandability to individual banks, tabs and energy credit depositing are a must.

2. switch on a /tip command (ex. /tip name@handle $amount$ ) not matter if that user if offline. you can adjust EC amounts on accounts that are offline if something sells on the exchange, so why can't the same be done with a tip.

3. Make the Red Matter Capacitor and the Automated Defense Turret be able to just have to be in your inventory to be able to use. and make the Red Matter Capacitor a passive/always on buff.

Long

1. I love the new sector space, I can't say how much I love it. buy I always fly with astrometrics turned off, and like how ugly the "enable astrometrics" button looks, please move that things to where it belongs, Options under the HUD tab. please and thank you.

2. Keep doing what you doing.

3. a new Kinetic ship weapon. Tribbtalic Cluster Torpedo
    Projectile that Deploys Transcendental tribbles (Kinetic Damage with 25% Bonus Power Drain)

90' targeting arc
    Creates 16 level X Transcendental Tribbles at target's location
  • Options
    edited December 2010
    I think it would be nice if you could set your Tricorder to different scanning modes. Like set it to scan for anomalies like normal or to scan for your mission objectives or for lootable crates or so on, so you don't run across a planet only to see that it has directed you not to your next goal but to an anomaly :-).

I was thinking exactly this during a mission last night. I had to scan shipwrecks and then scan them for Antiprotons. It was one where Klingons were camping near some, but for the rest? "Scanning" for htem consists of looking with your own naked eye. But you can scan for technobabble still. Ridococulous
  • Options
    edited December 2010
    MORE PVP MAPS AND GAMES!

Fed fighter/shuttle launching and better cloak smashing.

Mo' Factions!
  • Options
    edited December 2010
    make interior of your starship work for you.

Sick bay that can actually heal you.
    Eng. that you can tweek your ship stats (if only for the coolness effect.)
    Armory. play with weapon layout or possible color changes in energy weapons.

Not every ship section has to do something great but in every series you go to that department to make changes or improvements to that ship.

Would make the experience more realistic.

Thanks great job everyone
  • Options
    edited December 2010
    make interior of your starship work for you.

Sick bay that can actually heal you.
    Eng. that you can tweek your ship stats (if only for the coolness effect.)
    Armory. play with weapon layout or possible color changes in energy weapons.

Not every ship section has to do something great but in every series you go to that department to make changes or improvements to that ship.

Would make the experience more realistic.

Thanks great job everyone

Or appearance of weapons. Or mabye make modules that are interchangeable to customize weapons instead of crafting?
  • Options
    edited December 2010
    Long term-
    1) First i was thinking about making more options on the ship. somthing to get more iteractive.
    a. be able to traval when at bridge. it can pull u out when u enter a combat situation.
    b. when u arive at a planet you should have to go to the transporter room and beam down.
    c. ready room+captains room, you should make it so you can make personal logs and make somthing from a replicator. anything to make it feel like the real thing.
    d. longer space travle. it takes to short to get from planet to planet i feel like i plot a corse and im there. not to long but longer.
    e. need to make a surface map for earth. you should be able to go down there go see sanfran. or somthing go on the acadamy grounds.

well thats it. Sean J. Bckley
  • Options
    edited December 2010
    we need a halo deck on the ship. just make a few options and then make more on the way. and need to be able to activate a EMH in sick bay.

these would be realy cool to have.

how will i know if this has been read? will u send an e-mail or somthing. if u can do so and tell me what u think.
This discussion has been closed.