What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Costume Request Thread

Comments

• Options
    captaincelestialcaptaincelestial Member Posts: 1,925 Arc User
    Package sets:
    STO TV Pilots (The Cage and Where No Man Has Gone Before)
    *One-colour sweater tops with the thick ribbed collars
    *Curve-hugging pants for women
    *Number One hairdo for women
    *TV Pilots away team jackets
    Also part of package deal...
    * TV pilot phaser pistols/heavy phaser (later known as Type III phasers) with the twist-action beam level adjusters.
    *TOS-style tricorder scans and communicator emotes (would be nice to add that to the TOS costume and item package as well)

ST Movies Klingon:
    *More forehead ridges, such as the one Mark Leonard wore as the lead Klingon captain in ST: The Movie Picture
    *"Feed the targ!" emote
    *Klingon outfits and hair styles evolved over time in the movies that were different from the later ST:TNG, this would be a great way of adding more to the KDF's wardrobe

Add-ons to expand previous costume sets:
    *Appropriate away team jackets are need for ST:TMP costume set, ST:Wrath of Khan costume set, and the ST:Enterprise costume set.

*For ST:TMP costume set, it'd be nice to get the uniform t-shirt option (I'm thinking this was supposed to be worn under the tunic).

*Terran Empire's Captain's wrap around shirt should be added to the TOS Mirror Universe costume set.
  • Options
    captaincelestialcaptaincelestial Member Posts: 1,925 Arc User
    Borg costume set for male Liberated Borg characters: One, from the episode where the Doctor's holoemitter gets infected by Borg nanoprobes. Why should Seven of Nine be the only one?
  • Options
    dcboy57dcboy57 Member Posts: 71 Arc User
    latest?cb=20130714192626&path-prefix=en
    TNG Ferengi Uniform, for all the DaiMons! B)
  • Options
    turbomagnusturbomagnus Member Posts: 3,479 Arc User
    And while at it on Ferengi uniforms, why not move the jackets and skirts we already have in the Lobi Store from 'Off-Duty' to 'Uniform' - I know several Ferengi players who have been annoyed by the fact that they have an all-Ferengi crew, some of them the Ferengi ship (now ships, in some cases, since there's two of them.), yet only their captain/DaiMon can wear actual Ferengi clothes...
    "If you can't take a little bloody nose, maybe you ought to go back home and crawl under your bed. It's not safe out here. It's wondrous, with treasures to satiate desires both subtle and gross; but it's not for the timid." -- Q, TNG: "Q-Who?"
    ^Words that every player should keep in mind, especially whenever there's a problem with the game...
  • Options
    sojournerxsojournerx Member Posts: 69 Arc User
    I'm sure they've been mentioned already, but I'd really love to have both Beverly Crusher's bright blue lab jacket/coat and Katherine Pulaski's medical tunic/skant/uniform variant.
  • Options
    faviokfaviok Member Posts: 13 Arc User
    Swimwear:

First off, great job on the additions to the costumes. Its great to see that not all of the effort for this years event was spent on revamping the voucher system.

What I'd like to see for next summer event

- Full color pallet available on every piece. (Honestly, I don't understand the thought logic behind this one. I can change my sunglasses to any color I want but my shorts, woah now, that only has 2 colors.... wth)
    - Sarong's. This is the third year that people have asked for them... Its not that hard to code them, you already have it in the orion female belt attachments or you could use skirts. Secondarily, there should be a design on these. Preferably the multi design option as applied to the open shirt bikin tops introduced this year.
    - Boardshorts. Also an easy add to the costume sets, you already have the code in the Vedek robes. Skin designs should be as with the Sarong's, multiple options with any color selection.
  • Options
    bulldogmacraggebulldogmacragge Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    Reman waist cape, klingon chancellor's overcoat, nemesis romulan uniform
  • Options
    fomobretfomobret Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    I addressed this in another thread, but I would like to see the correct Admiral variant to each uniform.

I would also like to see every available costume in the C-Store. Some of us love the game but hate grinding. I'd love the Wells uni, but 200 Lobi crystals seems impossible to a guy with a job and a family and who needs to sleep every night.
  • Options
    bloodyrizbloodyriz Member Posts: 1,756 Arc User
    How about the outfits used in the Voyager episode Tsunkatse?

tsunkatse.jpg

rock_seven_tsunkatse.jpg
    signature.png
    We come in peace, SHOOT TO KILL!
  • Options
    jodarkriderjodarkrider Member Posts: 2,097 Arc User
    Maybe some proper Borg Cooperative costumes? Currently, the Cooperative members share the horrid (lack of) sense of fshion from 7 of 9, with tight spandexes.. ugh.

185?cb=20100602152623&path-prefix=en

unity_248.jpg
    [10:20] Your Lunge deals 4798 (2580) Physical Damage(Critical) to Tosk of Borg.

Star Trek Online Volunteer Community Moderator
    "bIghojchugh DaneH, Dumev pagh. bIghojqangbe'chugh, DuQaHlaH pagh."
    "Learn lots. Don't judge. Laugh for no reason. Be nice. Seek happiness." ~Day[9] 
    "Your fun isn't wrong." ~LaughingTrendy

Find me on Twitterverse - @jodarkrider

• Options
    I'm sure this has been mentioned before (maybe even by me), but can we please get some more hair options for Klingons; ones that aren't some varient of dreadlocks or - heavens forbid! - even long options? Some nice, straight hair for females, long or short, and some nice TOS-like short hair for males would be wonderful...
    "If you can't take a little bloody nose, maybe you ought to go back home and crawl under your bed. It's not safe out here. It's wondrous, with treasures to satiate desires both subtle and gross; but it's not for the timid." -- Q, TNG: "Q-Who?"
    ^Words that every player should keep in mind, especially whenever there's a problem with the game...
  • Options
    jodarkriderjodarkrider Member Posts: 2,097 Arc User
    I'm sure this has been mentioned before (maybe even by me), but can we please get some more hair options for Klingons; ones that aren't some varient of dreadlocks or - heavens forbid! - even long options? Some nice, straight hair for females, long or short, and some nice TOS-like short hair for males would be wonderful...
    How about short/long hair for both genders? Don't limit anything to gender.. thank you. <3
    [10:20] Your Lunge deals 4798 (2580) Physical Damage(Critical) to Tosk of Borg.

Star Trek Online Volunteer Community Moderator
    "bIghojchugh DaneH, Dumev pagh. bIghojqangbe'chugh, DuQaHlaH pagh."
    "Learn lots. Don't judge. Laugh for no reason. Be nice. Seek happiness." ~Day[9] 
    "Your fun isn't wrong." ~LaughingTrendy

Find me on Twitterverse - @jodarkrider

• Options
    How about short/long hair for both genders? Don't limit anything to gender.. thank you. <3

Don't limit anything to gender? Heck don't limit anything to species! If it can grow hair, they should have any hair option out there.
    signature.png
  • Options
    I'm trying to give them something to start with; then, we just ask for a little more until they end up giving us everything we want... You know "The 'Bald' was a nice option to add, how about the 'Slicked Back' now?"-type thing...
  • Options
    artan42artan42 Member Posts: 10,450 Bug Hunter
    22762792376_ac7c992b7c_o.png
    Norway and Yeager dammit... I still want my Typhoon and Jupiter though.
    JJ Trek The Kelvin Timeline is just Trek and it's fully canon... get over it. But I still prefer TAR.

#TASforSTO

'...I can tell you that we're not in the military and that we intend no harm to the whales.' Kirk: The Voyage Home
    'Starfleet is not a military organisation. Its purpose is exploration.' Picard: Peak Performance
    'This is clearly a military operation. Is that what we are now? Because I thought we were explorers!' Scotty: Into Darkness
    '...The Federation. Starfleet. We're not a military agency.' Scotty: Beyond
    'I'm not a soldier anymore. I'm an engineer.' Miles O'Brien: Empok Nor
    '...Starfleet could use you... It's a peacekeeping and humanitarian armada...' Admiral Pike: Star Trek

Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • Options
    thay8472thay8472 Member Posts: 6,108 Arc User
    artan42 wrote: »

Dude... I don't see that Typhoon Class in your signature.

You have failed me for the last time... *Please punch yourself in the face!
    2gdi5w4mrudm.png
    Typhoon Class please!
  • Options
    aliendejouraliendejour Member Posts: 88 Arc User
    artan42 wrote: »

Yes!! More Klingon on hair for sure.

I'm a TOS fan so I want to see some TOS outfit-love for the KDF species.
    Examples of what I'm talking about.
  • Options
    monkeybone13monkeybone13 Member Posts: 4,640 Arc User
    edited July 2015
    bloodyriz wrote: »
    How about the outfits used in the Voyager episode Tsunkatse?

tsunkatse.jpg

rock_seven_tsunkatse.jpg

Know your role and shut your mouth, jabroni.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I8COSRIA3t4
  • Options
    How 'canon' would a uniform need to be for consideration on adding it into the game? I'm thinking of the 'Generations' uniform that was designed, appeared on some of the toys, but never actually made it into the movie (instead we got constant switching between the TNG and VOY pattern uniforms...) because of all the new design elements (which it had because it was meant to bridge the TNG series and AGT uniforms). The rest of the uniform is the standard TNG/DS9/Film uniform, it's the top that I'm really thinking of - double-breasted, black shoulders, division torso, collar and trim of the flap in division color, bands around the wrists...
  • Options
    protogothprotogoth Member Posts: 2,369 Arc User
    The hairstyle worn by the Romulan Commander in TOS episode "Mirror, Mirror." Her earrings. Her ring. Her off-duty gown. Her eyebrow shape.
  • Options
    edited July 2015
    Next summer I want to be able to get this from ST:Voy episode Inside Man...

Alien_couple_Inside_Man.jpg

Both would be great, but at the very least her costume.
    signature.png
  • Options
    leviathan99#2867 leviathan99 Member Posts: 7,747 Arc User
    edited July 2015
    So I had a thought.

Many of us have tailor made Cardassians.

There are good reasons not to provide us with STANDARD Cardassian uniforms if there's a chance at a faction.

So here's my workaround:

I'd like MIRROR Cardassian uniforms added as factionless uniforms.

What's the difference? Mirror Cardassian uniforms have a Cardassian combadge. They're also unlike the NPCs in that, I believe, they all wore the tight pants and high boots version of the Cardassian uniform.

Incidentaly, something I'm not sure anyone has caught: I think maybe T'Pol's wardrobe was made from or shared patterns with male and female Cardassian tights.

http://startrekauction.blogspot.com/2007/04/its-wrap-ebay-auctions-week-16-preview.html

This would be a similar redress to the Reman/Xindi redress that was done not long ago.

The work done would probably be useful for a Cardassian faction, the Cardassian mission revamp that's been discussed, and my proposed mirror outfit which I'd just make the standard Cardassian outfit with the badge required (to make it "Mirror").

Another variant that could be cross-faction and fun would be Dukat's weird hybrid Klingon/Cardassian outfit he wore in one episode when he was commanding a Bird of Prey. It's not strictly ANYONE's uniform aside from being something Dukat's twisted sense of humor cooked up:

• Options
    leviathan99#2867 leviathan99 Member Posts: 7,747 Arc User
  • Options
    lorne12lorne12 Member Posts: 90 Arc User
    Romulan uniform from "Nemesis"

latest?cb=20070108041121&path-prefix=en

Old Cardassian uniform from TNG:

latest?cb=20080520210943&path-prefix=en

Talarian uniform from TNG:

latest?cb=20140207114435&path-prefix=en

Bajoran General uniform from DS9:

latest?cb=20121218012155&path-prefix=en
    You read an lorne12™ post

bZVIEMl.jpg
  • Options
    venezia123venezia123 Member Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited July 2015
    - More Klingon hairstyles
    - Benzite Bridge Officers
    - Female Gorn, Letheans, and Nausicaans
    - also more ferasan caitian hairstyles preferrably like M'ress from the star trek cartoon show
    - more long hairstyles in general
    - also purchasable liberated borg and talaxian species for captains
    Post edited by venezia123 on
  • Options
    solax79solax79 Member Posts: 32 Arc User
    latest?cb=20120316023851&path-prefix=en

Scotty's Bomber Jacket
    99 bottles of beer on the wall, 99 bottles of beer...
  • Options
    Always a good suggestion - the Bomber Jacket WoK variant - though let's not forget the Engineer's Vest that Scott's wearing under it.
  • Options
    lindalefflindaleff Member Posts: 3,734 Arc User
    As I recall, Cooper is wearing that vest. So we know it does exist in the game files.
    I completed a 2-man CSE, ISE, and KASE, Optionals included. And I soloed Winter Invasion.
    My Ship Builds: USS Conqueror, HMS Victorious, HMS Concord, ISS Queen Elizabeth, Black Widow III
    Click here to view my DeviantArt.
  • Options
    Cooper is wearing a vest, but the differences - cut of the collar, lack of pockets - are enough for me to disagree it's the same.
  • Options
    artan42artan42 Member Posts: 10,450 Bug Hunter
    lindaleff wrote: »
    As I recall, Cooper is wearing that vest. So we know it does exist in the game files.

Cooper is wearing Kirk's from Generations. ​​
    22762792376_ac7c992b7c_o.png
    Norway and Yeager dammit... I still want my Typhoon and Jupiter though.
    JJ Trek The Kelvin Timeline is just Trek and it's fully canon... get over it. But I still prefer TAR.

#TASforSTO

'...I can tell you that we're not in the military and that we intend no harm to the whales.' Kirk: The Voyage Home
    'Starfleet is not a military organisation. Its purpose is exploration.' Picard: Peak Performance
    'This is clearly a military operation. Is that what we are now? Because I thought we were explorers!' Scotty: Into Darkness
    '...The Federation. Starfleet. We're not a military agency.' Scotty: Beyond
    'I'm not a soldier anymore. I'm an engineer.' Miles O'Brien: Empok Nor
    '...Starfleet could use you... It's a peacekeeping and humanitarian armada...' Admiral Pike: Star Trek

Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!