What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Costume Request Thread

Comments

• Options
    aiurdaeaiurdae Member Posts: 64 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    The cold weather gear from that one not-too-memorable Voyager episode? I always kek 50 times whenever I go do a ground mission on a L-class planet and my Boffs/character are in the standard Odyssey uniforms. Also, options for glossy and matte on it. ESD lights make every glossy option turn into a disco ball.

Make EV suits toggleable, even when the EV power is enabled. My character from a class-Y planet doesn't need an EV suit while on Nukara prime.

This may be more of an animation thing, but when a Vulcan character is using a Lirpa, make their attacks look more controlled and stylish. They would probably be much better at using one than Bob the Andorian.
  • Options
    mazdakimazdaki Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    I'd like to make a request about the motion picture uniform.

First: thanks for giving it away for the anniversary !

What I'd like to ask is for the belt buckle to be detached from the top (at the moment it's part of it) and instead be listed as a belt item along with the other belts.

At the moment it's impossible to wear many other belts with the uniform because it overlaps with the existing buckle - I think this severely reduces the flexibilty of the uniform. I'd be nice to be able to try it with the Jupiter belt or Wrath of Khan belt, for example, or indeed no belt buckle at all.

Thanks for being open to suggestions!
  • Options
    lindalefflindaleff Member Posts: 3,734 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    I must say, THANK YOU for the Vaadwaur robes! That is exactly the outfit I have been wanting for a long time!

1973993-1ezio.png
    I completed a 2-man CSE, ISE, and KASE, Optionals included. And I soloed Winter Invasion.
    My Ship Builds: USS Conqueror, HMS Victorious, HMS Concord, ISS Queen Elizabeth, Black Widow III
    Click here to view my DeviantArt.
  • Options
    aries73321aries73321 Member Posts: 62 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    I would like to see some Gorn costume options. Do the classic TOS costume and the updated Enterprise costume, or some kind of leather "kilt" type outfit.
  • Options
    bloodyrizbloodyriz Member Posts: 1,756 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    I still think we need a kilt for our Scottish captains.
    signature.png
    We come in peace, SHOOT TO KILL!
  • Options
    xarkavierxarkavier Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    I'd just like them to add the final missing pieces of the MACO/OMEGA & Honor Guard sets. Oh and a few more options for the Klingons would be nice *ehem* General's Longcoat.
  • Options
    jellico1jellico1 Member Posts: 2,719
    edited January 2015
    Aliens style battle armor
    Jellico....Engineer ground.....Da'val Romulan space Sci
    Saphire.. Science ground......Ko'el Romulan space Tac
    Leva........Tactical ground.....Koj Romulan space Eng

JJ-Verse will never be Canon or considered Lore...It will always be JJ-Verse
  • Options
    alan1701halan1701h Member Posts: 90 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Apologies if these have already been mentioned, but I request the blue/green jumpsuits from the Star Trek Season 1 episode What Are Little Girls Made Of?
  • Options
    edited January 2015
    alan1701h wrote: »
    Apologies if these have already been mentioned, but I request the blue/green jumpsuits from the Star Trek Season 1 episode What Are Little Girls Made Of?

Got a pic to share for reference?
    signature.png
  • Options
    adamkafeiadamkafei Member Posts: 6,539 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    I'd very much like to see the Romulan Federation uniform get the skirt added as shown here, overall I think it looks pretty good and it's a bit of a shame it can't be done as it severely restricts the skirt options for Roms.
    ZiOfChe.png?1
  • Options
    shadowfirefly00shadowfirefly00 Member Posts: 1,026 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    jellico1 wrote: »
    Aliens style battle armor
    Are you perchance referring to USCM battledress, as seen below?
    2900573-colonialmarines.jpg
    I imagine that if there was partial armor for the Enterprise-era MACO regalia (itself oft-requested in another thread), it might look something like that.
  • Options
    lindalefflindaleff Member Posts: 3,734 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    The MACO fatigues are what I want.
    I completed a 2-man CSE, ISE, and KASE, Optionals included. And I soloed Winter Invasion.
    My Ship Builds: USS Conqueror, HMS Victorious, HMS Concord, ISS Queen Elizabeth, Black Widow III
    Click here to view my DeviantArt.
  • Options
    alan1701halan1701h Member Posts: 90 Arc User
    edited February 2015
  • Options
    tienaltienal Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    About the costume request, can be added the name to the
    list of uniforms when we use "Load outfit".

the system shows all saved outfits (not a problem with that)
    but will be great to know at which character on the account
    the uniform belows.

thanks!!
  • Options
    edited February 2015
    I would LOVE to see the Intendant's uniform added, and I am sure the design team could do up a male version of it too. I would gladly pay a fair price for this.

intendant1.jpg

intendant2.jpg
    signature.png
  • Options
    aliendejouraliendejour Member Posts: 88 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    I'm all in favor of adding the Klaa and Vixis vest-sans-shirt style.

Also I'd love to see TOS outfits for the KDF characters (gorn, female klingon, orions).
  • Options
    jellico1jellico1 Member Posts: 2,719
    edited February 2015
    Are you perchance referring to USCM battledress, as seen below?
    2900573-colonialmarines.jpg
    I imagine that if there was partial armor for the Enterprise-era MACO regalia (itself oft-requested in another thread), it might look something like that.

sorta Kinda

the Movie Aliens the colonial Marine armor
    Jellico....Engineer ground.....Da'val Romulan space Sci
    Saphire.. Science ground......Ko'el Romulan space Tac
    Leva........Tactical ground.....Koj Romulan space Eng

JJ-Verse will never be Canon or considered Lore...It will always be JJ-Verse
  • Options
    dragonsbrethrendragonsbrethren Member Posts: 1,854 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    A long hairstyle that goes behind both ears. Currently we have one that goes behind the right ear and covers the left, and two Romulan ones that cover both ears from the front.
  • Options
    wombat140wombat140 Member Posts: 971 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    Speaking of long hairstyles, this has been asked before, but a long, wild curly/wavy hairstyle would be great, please. You know, like the Orion women's hair in the TV series.

That's not the only thing it would be good for, though - I've recently realised it would also make very funny space hippies, too, among other things. I thought at first that the engine couldn't do curly hair well, but the "New Styled Elegant" hairstyle gives the lie to that.
  • Options
    dourifdourif Member Posts: 52 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    Personally I'd like to see some longcoats that fit over ones current uniform, like the doctors coat Cruher had, B'elanna's longcoat or even Janeway's admiral jacket. Short variants would also be nice like the jackets the had in enterprise. (this could maybe be achieved by just one coat option, you could change in color)

I'd also love to see something you can add to your Boffs that indicates they're of a certain specialization (command or intel), like a pin, patch of armband kinda thing, while still being able to maintain your teams overall uniform (Odyssey, Jupiter, TNG or whichever you're using).

It's just that I'd like some variety while still maintaining a uniform code (and not necessarily battle-gear).
  • Options
    leethorogoodleethorogood Member Posts: 302 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    My apologies if any of the following have already been requested, however I'm not going to go through 150 pages to find out! I would like to request the following, in no particular order:

Romulan Republic
    1. Shaved sides and spiky top hair style for Romulan & Romulan Aliengen males. As seen here and here (No 5).

2. Open chested undershirt for female Romulan & Reman Klingon uppers as seen here (far right).

3. The option to use bare chest or no undershirt with ally uppers for Romulan and Reman females, examples here (KDF) and here (No. 1).

4. Romulan Federation Ally skirt as seen here and here (No. 3 & Back View 2).

5. The option to use Romulan Republic and Ally belts with some skirts as seen here and here (No. 3 & Back View 2).

6. Angular undershirt for Romulan Republic upper as seen here (center right).

7. Enterprise / Nemesis Romulan Star Empire Uniforms as seen here and here.

8. Rank Pins as an alternative to the Dual Shoulder Pads.

9. More Tal Shiar uniform parts.

Klingon Defence Forces
    1. A more vibrant/saturated colour palette for Orion costume pieces.

2. Enterprise Mirror Universe style Gorn body (Narrow torso/abdomen) shape and parts (legs, feet, neck and head) as seen here, here and here.

Federation
    1. Andorian Imperial Guard uniforms for Andorians and Aliengens as seen here, here and here.

2. Release the Enterprise MACO uniform.

All Three Factions
    1. French Braid hairstyle as seen here and here (side braid).

2. Additional (darker) shades of Blue, Brown, Green and Grey for eye (iris) colour.

3. Non-feline tails for aliengen.

Thats all for now thanks. :cool:
  • Options
    wanghunglo42wanghunglo42 Member Posts: 170 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    Devs,

The Federation characters have a belt that has a dagger attached to it. Decoration only...can't be drawn from the scabbard or otherwise used.

Request a similar wardrobe option for the Klingon characters. Could use the "tajtiq" or the more infamous "d'k tahg" (the weapon that killed Kirk's son in Star Trek III).

Oh...and it would be nice if we didn't have to use zen to obtain it like the Fed dagger.

Thanks!

"As with all living things, each according to his gifts."
  • Options
    wanghunglo42wanghunglo42 Member Posts: 170 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    Devs, can you change the Borg prosthetic weapons to actually LOOK like extensions of the hand and not just another hand-carried weapon?

Thanks!

"As with all living things, each according to his gifts."
  • Options
    edited February 2015
    ...Oh...and it would be nice if we didn't have to use zen to obtain it like the Fed dagger.

Thanks!

Yeah and it would be nice if I didn't have to use Zen to get the one I have.
    signature.png
  • Options
    aphelionmarauderaphelionmarauder Member Posts: 184 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    can you guys consider making it availabe to make a TOS klingon? like options with the forehead, cause the rest is there
    Support the movement!
    Come stand with us in supporting Star Trek: The Animated Series content for STO! (It's canon!) #TASforSTO

Time travel and glass-cannon ships hurt my head and is NOT what Trek is about. Trek is exploration, becoming better as a species, and gaining scientific knowledge while holding on to the traditions that got us where were are.
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • Options
    edited March 2015
    How about giving us the Risian forehead mark? Especially for the upcoming Summer it would be kinda cool to have. Who knows whose characters have actually adopted Risa as a second home. I know my Bajoran has.
    signature.png
  • Options
    crm14916crm14916 Member Posts: 1,517 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Combadges on everything!

Especially on the new Kobali uniform... I wanna use the combadges i have availableon and with every outfit i own...

CM
    "Equipped with his five senses, man explores the universe around him and calls the adventure science." - Edwin Hubble