What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Costume Request Thread

Comments

• Options
    alexandernabiscoalexandernabisco Member Posts: 35 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Can we get "Open Jacket" versions of the new Odyssey Uniforms? Seeing as how the old "default" uniforms got that costume option. :cool:

yes please and use the Sierra,Antares version of these with skin showing not the ones with the gray shirt
  • Options
    alexandernabiscoalexandernabisco Member Posts: 35 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    more realistic hairstyles added to the collection that is already there for everyone. Especially Federation Females
  • Options
    teknesiateknesia Member Posts: 860 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    8d83f3000a087266eabf967f0de97b631413315533_656x369.jpg

Is there any chance of getting that type of hair style for my Romulan? I understand that you can do something similar on just about any other race with hair, but since it's in the official wallpaper pic and I'm all about keeping my Romulan traits whilst trying to get my char to look that awesome, I'd love to have that hair.

Also, is there any chance of getting that monocle-ish version of the intelligence eye wear?

*also, any chance we can make the 7 of 9 costume account wide instead of Fed faction specific?
    edbf9204-c725-4dab-a35a-46626a4cb978.jpg
  • Options
    hyperionx09hyperionx09 Member Posts: 1,709 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    It's probably been asked plenty of times, but here goes:

1. Requesting full access to Imperial Romulan/Tal Shiar Wear. Charge me $10 USD as a C-Store item if need be, but I would like to be able to fully utilize their attire rather than the crappy Romulan Republic attire.

2. Requesting full access to the Reman Shadow/Elite Guard Wear. Same as above; charge me $10 USD if necessary; the customization options are still limited for Remans.

3. Will you please standardize all clothing attire to one standard color picker and just let us choose the brightness, intensity, saturation, reflectivity, and tint? Especially frustrating when trying to mix and match already limited clothing choices on Romulans, where the only attire to get proper white and black is Tal Shiar.
  • Options
    warwolf108warwolf108 Member Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    I agree with hyperionx09 and ask for more color options in some uniforms (romulan, miner, most klingon clothing) or a color picker

My request is simple: more MACO color options (you've already made the black MACO for photonic staff and i've seen it on foundry fed captains too)

When i heard of the customizable photonic officer of the delta recruit event i thought it would at least give you the chance to stick with that awesome black MACO, but no, its just a normal alien wich glows sometimes. i don't need to fully level a delta to get a shiny alien XD
  • Options
    orangeitisorangeitis Member Posts: 5,222 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    I would like the option of RRF uniforms for allied faction BOFFs. Or at least RRF aliengen characters if it's too much for development.

Oh, and I'd like Benzite BOFFs.
  • Options
    turbomagnusturbomagnus Member Posts: 3,479 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Can we get some hand and feet variants for Aliens instead of just footwear and five-fingers?
    Examples: webbed hands like a Zaldan (TNG: "Coming of Age"), Dax's feet from "Undiscovered Country".
    "If you can't take a little bloody nose, maybe you ought to go back home and crawl under your bed. It's not safe out here. It's wondrous, with treasures to satiate desires both subtle and gross; but it's not for the timid." -- Q, TNG: "Q-Who?"
    ^Words that every player should keep in mind, especially whenever there's a problem with the game...
  • Options
    rattler2rattler2 Member, Star Trek Online Moderator Posts: 58,167 Community Moderator
    edited May 2015
    Romulan Nemesis uniforms.

<.<
    >.>

Enterprise era MACO. :D
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • Options
    bendalekbendalek Member Posts: 1,781 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    I'd like to see a "Praetorian Guard" outfit as a Romulan exclusive version/variant of the Omega Rep ground armour. After all, Feds have M.A.C.O. and Klingons get KHG.

Praetorian's have been mentioned several times throughout the ST universe, and with the expansion of the game to new area's I'd like to see Romulans finally given there own Omega Rep Uniform.

Lets be honest, there are already many "Roman Empire" influenced design aspects used in Romulan clothing and armours, so it wouldn't be all that difficult to incorporate into the game and come up with a design for a new uniform.

If not added to the Omega Rep, then perhaps adding a Ground Armour to the Romulan Rep? Maybe even with a choice of either a "Romulan" Armour set (stats based around plasma burn and DoT's), and a "Reman" set (based on Shadow Guard - Stealth, mind control, debuff stats)
    Oh, hoho hohhhhh, Oh,, hoho, hohhhhh
    My%20STO%20Sig%20Clear_zps5etu86s1.png
  • Options
    jamieblanchardjamieblanchard Member Posts: 556 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    A few things I would like to see:

A couple pages back, I saw a request for tank tops and undershirts - I too would love to see!

Some denim jeans would be marvelous to see with them.

Also, I have a science officer character that I have long wished to put glasses on - some vintage retro type, Buddy Holly type glasses, please? ^_^

And now, a semi Romulan related gripe:

I have noticed that Romulan females can have a "Long Wavy" style. Unfortunately, it does not seem to be available for females of any other race - not even aliens of any faction. A pity, as I imagine it would look lovely for some of my other characters. Please let ladies of all races and factions have this!

Also, why not also allow Romulans to wear uniforms of their respective ally? I would love to deck my Fed aligned Roms out in the classic TOS unis.
    Resident TOS, G.I. Joe, Transformers and hair metal fangirl.

And knowing is half the battle!

21 'til I die!
  • Options
    bloodyrizbloodyriz Member Posts: 1,756 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    One thing I would like to see (not really canon but anyway) the TOS Mirror female boots in a high heeled version, heels similar to the 7 of 9 high heels.
    signature.png
    We come in peace, SHOOT TO KILL!
  • Options
    dmtdmt Member Posts: 194 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    I think that if high heels were introduced then players should have the choice between flat-heeled and high-heeled
  • Options
    edited May 2015
    dmt wrote: »
    I think that if high heels were introduced then players should have the choice between flat-heeled and high-heeled

Just like the 7 of 9 shoes, flats or high, and you get to chose when you pick em.
    signature.png
  • Options
    hoshino1hoshino1 Member Posts: 56 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    I would like Sela's costume.

The recently introduced episode: Uneasy allies added the gear for it. (Romulan Imperial Navy Set)

Can we get a visual too? The pistol reward is clearly Sela's. I am a Romulan captain, and would like to be able to dress like her too.
  • Options
    hmkchmkc Member Posts: 79 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Season Pilot uniforms

Captain Pike era uniforms 2264
    Early Captain Kirk - Where No Man Has Gone Before - Uniforms 2265
    Kirk out!
  • Options
    edited June 2015
    TNG Season 1 - The "minidress" uniforms that many of the Female Starfleet personnel wear.
    TNG Season 1 (All?) - Dr Crusher's "Medical/Lab Coat.
    TNG Season 1 - Cpt. Picard's Long (long, long ... lllloooonnngggg) Dress Uniform Jacket/Coat.

Forum fight time:

The outfit worn in this clip by the female Klingon
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3hNMwxY4-Vk
    Don't think we need the full outfit, but at least the Top, Guantlets, Boots and especially the "Leaf" Shoulder/Arm Armour.

/end fight
  • Options
    edited June 2015
    bendalek wrote: »
    ...Forum fight time:

The outfit worn in this clip by the female Klingon
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3hNMwxY4-Vk
    Don't think we need the full outfit, but at least the Top, Guantlets, Boots and especially the "Leaf" Shoulder/Arm Armour.

/end fight

No fight from me, we need that outfit. First off it is cannon for Klingon women to sometimes dress very provocatively. Secondly, the outfit still obviously shows her as a confident warrior (needing very little armor) which is very Klingon. Lastly, that was one hot Klingon!
    signature.png
  • Options
    edited June 2015
    bloodyriz wrote: »
    No fight from me, we need that outfit. First off it is cannon for Klingon women to sometimes dress very provocatively. Secondly, the outfit still obviously shows her as a confident warrior (needing very little armor) which is very Klingon. Lastly, that was one hot Klingon!

Well, while I will admit that "personally" I'd like the whole outfit, as I think it looks fantastic, and would make an awesome "off-duty" outfit for Klingon's at the least (something that is lacking in the Klingon wardrobe) and I would love to be able to go into battle dressed like, but, knowing what these forums are like ... I didn't want to say it <sigh>
  • Options
    artan42artan42 Member Posts: 10,450 Bug Hunter
    edited June 2015
    bendalek wrote: »
    TNG Season 1 - The "minidress" uniforms that many of the Female Starfleet personnel wear.

It's the skant, and i needs to be available for males as well.
    :cool:
    22762792376_ac7c992b7c_o.png
    Norway and Yeager dammit... I still want my Typhoon and Jupiter though.
    JJ Trek The Kelvin Timeline is just Trek and it's fully canon... get over it. But I still prefer TAR.

#TASforSTO

'...I can tell you that we're not in the military and that we intend no harm to the whales.' Kirk: The Voyage Home
    'Starfleet is not a military organisation. Its purpose is exploration.' Picard: Peak Performance
    'This is clearly a military operation. Is that what we are now? Because I thought we were explorers!' Scotty: Into Darkness
    '...The Federation. Starfleet. We're not a military agency.' Scotty: Beyond
    'I'm not a soldier anymore. I'm an engineer.' Miles O'Brien: Empok Nor
    '...Starfleet could use you... It's a peacekeeping and humanitarian armada...' Admiral Pike: Star Trek

Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • Options
    dragonsbrethrendragonsbrethren Member Posts: 1,854 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    Couple requests that don't need any new assets created:

Could the Off Duty barefoot option be made available in more lower categories? Currently, it's only available in Pants - Knee High. It'd look good with other lower options, though. Thinking skirts in particular.

And on a similar note, could the Odyssey shoes maybe be made into an Off Duty option at some point? I know they're technically a Federation Uniform piece, but they're free to all players and would be nice shoes for any faction's Off Duty outfits. It would give us something to wear with these outfits other than boots.

(Maybe the Orion sandals, too. Would honestly prefer those to barefoot with most outfits.)
  • Options
    teluasteluas Member Posts: 132 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    I'm not sure if this has been asked for before or not, but how about the ability to have our combadges on our off-duty clothing? Even on Risa, both Picard AND Riker had their badges on them, so there is definitely precedent. :) And with a war going on right now, even a vacationing captain would have a way to contact him in the event of an emergency.

And I think it would look pretty cool on most of the off-duty clothing (although not so much on the swimwear...).
  • Options
    edited June 2015
    Couple requests that don't need any new assets created:

Could the Off Duty barefoot option be made available in more lower categories? Currently, it's only available in Pants - Knee High. It'd look good with other lower options, though. Thinking skirts in particular.

And on a similar note, could the Odyssey shoes maybe be made into an Off Duty option at some point? I know they're technically a Federation Uniform piece, but they're free to all players and would be nice shoes for any faction's Off Duty outfits. It would give us something to wear with these outfits other than boots.

(Maybe the Orion sandals, too. Would honestly prefer those to barefoot with most outfits.)

YES! I want sandals, or flip flops with my swimwear. It should be available somewhere.
    signature.png
  • Options
    edited June 2015
    teluas wrote: »
    I'm not sure if this has been asked for before or not, but how about the ability to have our combadges on our off-duty clothing? Even on Risa, both Picard AND Riker had their badges on them, so there is definitely precedent. :) And with a war going on right now, even a vacationing captain would have a way to contact him in the event of an emergency.

And I think it would look pretty cool on most of the off-duty clothing (although not so much on the swimwear...).

It also has a certain other precedent - on the two episodes of Voyager where the Maquis took over the ship ("Insurrection Alpha" - which, admittedly, was actually a holoprogram, not a real Maquis takeover - and the one, I can't remember the name, where subconscious commands caused Tuvok to turn the Maquis against the Starfleet crew to 'keep the cause alive' or something after the Dominion destroyed the Maquis in the Alpha Quadrant), they continued to use the Starfleet-insignia combadges so they had access to the ship's internal communications...
    "If you can't take a little bloody nose, maybe you ought to go back home and crawl under your bed. It's not safe out here. It's wondrous, with treasures to satiate desires both subtle and gross; but it's not for the timid." -- Q, TNG: "Q-Who?"
    ^Words that every player should keep in mind, especially whenever there's a problem with the game...
  • Options
    edited June 2015
    Minor request - could we have the various dreadlocks options unlocked for human characters? The closest we have at the moment is the 'High Forehead Long Temples' which is really not close at all... This would be especially nice for 'non-Federation' Federation characters who wouldn't necessarily follow the Starfleet dress code - Terran Empire officers, for example...
  • Options
    bberge1701bberge1701 Member Posts: 726 Bug Hunter
    edited June 2015
    I love the fact that we can now customize the old Photonic Science officer, except for one little problem: once you change them in the Tailor, they lose the holo emitter on their sleeve. I'd like the ability to add that back, as an "Arm Attach" item like the kit pieces. I'm perfectly fine with that being exclusive to Photonic characters.
  • Options
    arrmateysarrmateys Member Posts: 466 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    i'd like to request a real braid. not the klingon dreadlocks like 'braid', but a regular, normal braid that goes behind the head.

http://www.prettydesigns.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/05/9.-Rope-Braid.jpg

like this.
    Now clowns, that's another story. They scare the cr​ap out of me.
    We fight them too. Entire armies spilling out of Volkswagens.
    We do our best to fight them off, but they keep sending them in.
  • Options
    universaeuniversae Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    Costum Ideas, well, I cant be bothered to read 101 pages of comments.

sooo, i'll just add to it :p

GLASSES!!!!
    I know its like...what the 25 century, but come on, you cant beat a good pair of black framed corrective Lenses glasses, especially for females ;)

So far i'm stuck with the round sunglasses from risa =(
    They don't do my character justice DX

Wonder if the devs read this and TAKE NOTE! =D
    :[
  • Options
    captz1ppcaptz1pp Member Posts: 931 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    One thing that could be done is to alter the Crisscross halter from the Risan vendor so it looks sort of like the one from the TOS episode "The Cloud Minders" which the Stratos leaders daughter wore.
  • Options
    ussackermanussackerman Member Posts: 275 Bug Hunter
    edited June 2015
    More options for Fleet Uniforms wanted

We are told that only free options are allowed, but the new 2410 Odyssey uniforms are not available.

Would like to get other outfits from C-Store unlocked for Fleet uniforms, even as a fleet project through the Fleet Tailor. (Especially wanted since Academy/TWOK/Jupiter Vet/OdyTac/OdyDress are used for 2410 Uniform Guide)

Allow for more fleet uniform costume slots...currently have 6, would like to be able to have a fleet project to add slots for fleet uniforms (usable for female options/class options or options for Roms in Fleet)

To minimize slots needed, be able to set a specific color selection as a "class color" that would go to a preset Tac/Eng/Sci set of colors.
  • Options
    thegreatrajathegreatraja Member Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    I would like to see the uniform between fractions lifted. So tired of having People in Fed uniforms on my Rom or Kling ships and visa versa