What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Fourth Fleet - Starbase 24

Comments

• Options
    Archived PostArchived Post Member Posts: 2,264,498 Arc User
    edited July 2010
    ship interiors are now in the tribble server. cryptic is saying that season 2 will be on the halo deck on the 27th. next friday all tribble server characters are going to be wiped. you will have to rebring them from the halo deck friday then play with the devs.
  • Options
    edited July 2010
    Hi all. Can't wait to try out the interiors to see what there like, just have to wait for it to patch tribble.
  • Options
    edited July 2010
    im debating wheather it worth the patch or wait until friday when they wipe tribble and patch then.
  • Options
    edited July 2010
    Well i had a good look at the interiors and i have to say that the are sweet. Both the feds and the klingons have been given a good treatment. Feds seem a bit better then kilingons as the have crew who roam around the interiors.
  • Options
    edited July 2010
    today 3 interviews were posted on the front page the best one is done by computer ed with dstahl http://computered.wordpress.com/2010/07/17/sto-a-new-captain/ its in 2 parts very well done and informative.
  • Options
    edited July 2010
    feek- congradulations on your first sto radio broadcast and dj. you have to let me know how you did. i missed it.

the tribble server had an update yesterday but they didnt wipe it of your character. know they arent sure if they want to and if they do it will be thursday
  • Options
    edited July 2010
    good morning everyone. 2 days for weekend event on tribble.
  • Options
    edited July 2010
    good morning Quack
  • Options
    edited July 2010
    Hail our friends at the 4th fleet! Hope all is well!
  • Options
    edited July 2010
    Admiral William J. McCoy- thank you from the canadian fleet havent heard from you in along time. hope everything is well with you guys.

tonight is the play with the devs. an starts the weekend event.
  • Options
    edited July 2010
    Afternoon fellow allies. I would like to proudly announce that Omega Fleet is now officially back in business. It took some time to get some things in order and had to create a new in-game Omega Fleet due to the technical issues of our old fleet, but we are now in full operations.

Will take some time for us to build our credit finances back up, but that will not prevent us from offering any assistance to anyone in 4th Fleet or to our other allied fleets. In fact I would like to make a proposal that I will submit to you within the next 48 hrs to ensure the strengthening of our alliance.

In the meantime....FLEET BUMP!!
  • Options
    edited July 2010
    Admiral Warrick B. Farrior- thank you from the omega fleet, congrats on getting organised. as your statement refer to our FA Vorec your suggestions. look forward to playing with you all.

the final update to the tribble server is in and the event is under way until monday at 7am est.
  • Options
    edited July 2010
    ive spent most of the weekend testing season 2 on tribble. with the changes to pvp is horrible. you cant que up to any pvp and if you lucky enough for it to work i understand that there are even more bugs with the pvp content. a complete fail. its horrible. if there isnt going to be any playable pvp in game, and cryptic not going to do anything about the new and or existing bugs then why are they even bothering developing. seems to me they are ruining the game more and more. since cryptic seems not to be able to handle or develop a game properly or productively why dont they just sell it to a company that is capable of developing a good game. this has went from bad to disgusting.
  • Options
    edited July 2010
    i have spent most of the night talking on sto forums with members and dstahl. he has posted a contest on the forums for people to contribute. put on your thinking caps and post your scenario. http://forums.startrekonline.com/showthread.php?t=170823
  • Options
    edited July 2010
    season 2 is downloading into halo deck. server down for 6 hour maintance.
  • Options
    edited July 2010
    Good Afternoon esteemed members of Fourth Fleet. My apologies on the delay of my proposal, but on to business. I've been discussing this with other allied fleets, over the past 2 days--in wanting to establish an allied fleet channel hub, so for when a member of his or her fleet or the fleet in general calls for aid to help with missions, raids, trade, etc. Aurora Fleet is already involved with Synergy so they're already ahead of the curve and are willing to expand the offer.

I am waiting to hear from the Synergy diplomat officer, but I believe that this is a great idea.
  • Options
    edited July 2010
    i like the idea, i am game and will pass the information along to our FA Vorec. do you have any details on how and where it would work as for the communication?
  • Options
    edited July 2010
    game is up and done and hour early. time to play.
  • Options
    edited July 2010
    i like the idea, i am game and will pass the information along to our FA Vorec. do you have any details on how and where it would work as for the communication?

Well I been in touch with Admiral Joslin of Aurora Fleet over this and they are the best ones to fill you in on the details as they are already part of it. They seem to want to expand the circle a bit more and get those they have good relations with involved.
  • Options
    edited July 2010
    this morning the server is being brought down for maintance and to apply a fix bug patch.
  • Options
    edited July 2010
    another bug update this morning. not sure what was fixed cryptic wants all bugs reported esp after this update that took place.
  • Options
    edited July 2010
    there was going to be another patch to fix things this morning but they found a huge bug that they are trying to fix before they implement the maintance. so they said sometime over weekend will come big maintance.
  • Options
    edited July 2010
    ok seems they ready to do a patch saturday morning for maintance. i heard that the game crashed last nite about 10pm est dont know if it true.
  • Options
    edited August 2010
    either way that's not a good thing to happen. however thanks for the update Quack.

Chas
  • Options
    edited August 2010
    saturday night. b/tran still bugged very badly. summited bug reports and posted on this web site.

we have another quack. he is going to be called quack at you so noone confuses him with me CAPTAIN QUACK.
  • Options
    edited August 2010
    another fix patch is scheduled for monday august 2 for the fixes. hopefully they fix the b/tran because i havent seen it on the list you can view the list of things going to be fixed on the tribble news because its on tribble server.
  • Options
    edited August 2010
    ok today sunday august 1st they moved the update maintance from tomorrow to know because of severe lag in all aspects of game. game was becoming vertually unplayable. so they brought it down for emergency maintance.
  • Options
    edited August 2010
    cryptic found out that the emergency maintance from sunday didnt fix the pvp or btran or other bugs so miantance is taking place monday morning for 3 hours.
  • Options
    edited August 2010
    well the maintance didnt work what a shocker. so they bring it down again tomorrow. why am i not surprised. everyday including weekend days. getting a little tiresome. if they cant fix it then maybe they should get new engine or servers.
  • Options
    edited August 2010
    servers are back up. i read on the forums that the pvp is being worked on and going to go to tribble. estimated time to be fixed is 8 days. how interesting.