test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

{UFP} The United Federation of Planets

Comments

• Archived PostArchived Post Member Posts: 2,264,498 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Welcome back all returning Star Trek Online players!

Starting tomorrow (January 6th, 2012), we are planning a jam-packed week of events with something to do each and every day in celebration of the transition to F2P. It all kicks off with our weekly PvP Night at 20:00 UTC, so be sure to come join us for our "Welcome Back" week of events.

View "Welcome Back" Week Schedule
    edited January 2012
    Hey there Guys hope you are all doing ok. And seeker start PM'n me Dude cant wait to take your ship down again lol
    edited January 2012
    Let me guess. You left the game for a while and now that F2P is here, you're back. That's good news! The only problem is..... your fleet must have been transwarped to the Delta quadrant while you were gone because it's nowhere to be found. We here at the UFP feel your pain. There's a home for you with us. Simply click my siggy banner for more information.
    edited January 2012
    Hey there Guys hope you are all doing ok. And seeker start PM'n me Dude cant wait to take your ship down again lol

Welcome to the UFP recruitment threads. Try reaching Seeker in the UFP forums and one him there.

By the way STO people, what

& who is a...
    edited January 2012
    If you don't have anything to do during the opening week of F2P, then why not see what the UFP has going on. We have a calendar chocked full of stuff. Just click my siggy banner.
    edited January 2012
    A good weekend of events. I'm looking forward to attending as many events as I can over the next week! :D
    edited January 2012
    I actually got to attend a few of the events this weekend and they were awesome. I hope this is a trend which will continue (me having time to make events).
    edited January 2012
    Well, the Winter Wonderland is about over and to me it was pretty much a bust. While the race was entertaining the first few tries, the rewards were not up to par. I think about 90 percent of m boxes were green and kind of useless. I ran the race EVERY DAY with three toons and have NO Jem'Hadar ship to show for it on either toon.
    edited January 2012
    I would like to talk to you all in game if you could give me a eastern evening time and place:)
    edited January 2012
    JT_Marsh wrote:
    I would like to talk to you all in game if you could give me a eastern evening time and place:)

You are welcome to visit our web site and reach us there if you would like to set up some sort of diplomacy. Please click on my signature below..

Thanks..
    edited January 2012
    Im looking into joing but have questions:)
    edited January 2012
    Well, Winter Wonderland is over and I have no Jem'Hadar ship.
    edited January 2012
    JT_Marsh wrote:

No problem..you can still go to the site and check it out. Any and all questions are welcomed..if you want you can ingame pm me..or thru the STO forums as well by clicking on my name wildmugato..
    WHO IS

THIS
    edited January 2012
    JT_Marsh wrote:

Hi there JT,

Feel free to ask away here in this thread, or on our website, or even contact some of the regulars in this thread for more details. :D
    edited January 2012
    Sure is quiet...is anybody out thereeeeeeeeeeeeeee?
    edited January 2012
    Oh Well First Message with the new Free2Play theme on this forums :D
    edited January 2012
    Extended Maintence...errr:(
    edited January 2012
    Oooooo shiny new STO forums are very nice, though I still think our canon LCARS theme on ours is better :)
    edited January 2012
    Oooooo shiny new STO forums are very nice, though I still think our canon LCARS theme on ours is better :)

Oh of course. :p
    edited January 2012
    The new "paint job" looks awesome. Now let's see what they can do to the game!
    edited January 2012
    The new "paint job" looks awesome. Now let's see what they can do to the game!

Indeed, much better than the original theme. The old website design was antiquated by 2008's standards when the forums first launched, lol.
    edited January 2012
    Indeed, much better than the original theme. The old website design was antiquated by 2008's standards when the forums first launched, lol.

Don't you just like technology..within ten minutes this post will be so yesterdays news like a sega genesis or Atari 2600..I just love the continueous changes of STO...unlike that other yucky Star something game,this web site has there s*** together..STO for the win !!
    edited January 2012
    Full throttle F2P is just around the corner. Be prepared by being a part of the top fleet in STO- the {UFP}.
    edited January 2012
    We're nearly done our "Welcome Back" week of events for return subscribers. It all ends tomorrow with our famous "Fleet Day" and accompanying conga lines and other shenanigans. Visit http://f2p.ufplanets.com for more details!
    edited January 2012
    We're nearly done our "Welcome Back" week of events for return subscribers. It all ends tomorrow with our famous "Fleet Day" and accompanying conga lines and other shenanigans. Visit http://f2p.ufplanets.com for more details!

Ok..so ..all I have to do is CLICK that link you provided and I can join the conga line ? :D

Who and

what is
    edited January 2012
    About time we did another congo line! I hope we plan on getting a new fleet picture for the site too!
    edited January 2012
    Aevn wrote:
    About time we did another congo line! I hope we plan on getting a new fleet picture for the site too!

I second that. We a new fleet pic. Hmm?
    edited January 2012
    Good weekend STO..:)
    edited January 2012
    Is the fleet still using this thread for STO signature requests?
    edited January 2012
    I think Fleet Day was a rousing success, personally, the conga line is always my favorite part ;)