test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

{UFP} The United Federation of Planets

Comments

• Archived PostArchived Post Member Posts: 2,264,498 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    I've been a member for almost a year now. No plans to look elsewhere. It's truly a great fleet. Click my siggy to find out more about the UFP!
    edited January 2012
    wait... so you're looking for new members of your fleet? I admit I didn't read the whole thread, but that's not what I took from the OP.

Yes..Please go to the Links provided in the below comment..Thank you for your interests. :D
    Hathaway wrote: »
    Hello michaelchall.

The {UFP} is still actively seeking members. If you would like to join you can do so easily be proceeding to http://join.ufplanets.com.
    You can also find more information about us from our website and forums :)
    edited January 2012
    <singing to the oooooold Dr. Pepper jingle> I'm a member, he's a member, she's a member, wouldn't you like to be a member too?

If so, just head over to the UFP and check us out. I think you'll be glad you did. <psst> Click the siggy.
    edited January 2012
    <singing to the oooooold Coca~Cola jingle> I'd like to teach the world to play... my favorite Star Trek game... be engineers, or science caps, and even tachies, too. It's the real thing....

If you want to be a part of THE REAL THING... the United Federation of Planets... just click the siggy.
    edited January 2012
    Check out the UFP! I think you'll be glad you did.
    edited January 2012
    It's great to see so many new and active faces in the fleet! Welcome aboard everyone. We've just updated some of our website infrastructure to better cope with the flood of new members. Members from this point on who are completing the entrance exam should receive their results instantaneously.

For those viewing this thread, the entrance exam is a short multiple choice quiz consisting of 14 questions. It helps familiarize new members with the basics of the fleet and only takes about five minutes to do. :D

I hope to see many of you at fleet day in about 20 minutes!
    edited January 2012
    Thanks to everyone who attended our welcome back week of special events! It was a blast and I'm glad that so many attended the Fleet Day finale.
    edited January 2012
    The organizers did a great job, Sharp! They should be proud of their efforts!
    edited January 2012
    Indeed, well done guys! :D
    edited January 2012
    Yes..Indeed..I found this

http://ufplanets.com/showthread.php?17594-Free-to-Play-Week-Wraps-Up

an interesting read..

All peeps interested in the UFP , please click my signature for more info.
    edited January 2012
    It's no fun flying solo ALL the time.... find some "wingmen" in the UFP! Just click the siggy.
    edited January 2012
    It's no fun flying solo ALL the time.... find some "wingmen" in the UFP! Just click the siggy.

Wingman? So, were looking for people to join who have WINGS? Ok..So you people who have WINGS, please click on my signature below for MORE info on th UFP..

What is a
    edited January 2012
    The second anniversary should be right around the corner! Celebrate with the UFP! Click the siggy to find out more about our fleet.
    edited January 2012
    <holding hand over ear as if I had one of those newsroom earpieces> This just in... The UFP is growing at a rapid pace. Join now to find out why. Click the siggy to find out more on this breaking story.
    edited January 2012
    I've finished watching Enterprise all the way through from episode 1through the finale, and now it's time to take the same journey with TOS.
    edited January 2012
    STO + UFP = FUN

Clicky click below my signature for a quick look into UFP life.
    edited January 2012
    I guess I have been watching STO TOS for so long, I never knew they just started in space with no real beginning point. Anyway, Season 1- Episode 1 out of the way.
    edited January 2012
    Looking forward to getting my hands on the new Enterprise!
    edited January 2012
    Looking forward to getting my hands on the new Enterprise!

Hmm? You must have some BIG hands? Insert Smiley FACES ---> :) :eek: :p:D
    edited January 2012
    It will be interesting to see how the two "flagships" of each fleet fare against one another.
    edited January 2012
    Will be interesting to see it in-game finally. :)
    edited January 2012
    It will be interesting to see how the two "flagships" of each fleet fare against one another.

Have you heard of THE SECRET WAR ?

I have a feeling that a system will require these massive ships for a battle. Stay tuned for details in the UFP forums.
    edited January 2012
    I wonder if there will be any options as far as saucers, nacelles, hull?
    edited January 2012
    You Guys are really Professional and Organized. I'm a new Silver Player and am looking for a good home.
    edited January 2012
    soleta63 wrote:
    You Guys are really Professional and Organized. I'm a new Silver Player and am looking for a good home.

Thanks, Soleta63! We try. I've sent a PM inviting you to give us a look. Hope you'll take me up on it.
    edited January 2012
    soleta63 wrote:
    Ah..Thanks for all the nice comments..Please come check us out. Click on my signature below. We also offer to all our members events planned on a weekly basis. Right now over the next few weeks we have a WAR a brew within the NEUTRAL ZONE.

CLICK -->[URL=http://ufplanets.com/showthread.php?17308-THE-SECRET-WAR-(PvP-Space-Ground)== THE SECRET WAR ==[/URL] <-- CLICK

We need more people to join up to fight the good fight..The Klingons have already won one system and on they go to the next to take another.

We also offer 2 weekly STF events. We also offer to all members Teamspeak and a great community sprirt within our LCARS website..

What is a
    edited January 2012
    Have I missed anything?

Mugato, Mugato... you crazy Mugato. :)

Added note... Weekly STFs are run on Wednesdays and Sundays.
    edited January 2012
    Silynn wrote:
    Have I missed anything?

Mugato, Mugato... you crazy Mugato. :)

Added note... Weekly STFs are run on Wednesdays and Sundays.

I think we've all learned Mugato speaks his own language... Mugatese. It's a lot like English...but not exactly.
    edited January 2012
    Will there be any fleet events next for the 2nd anniversary?
    edited January 2012
    Good questions Doc. Wonder if we can team up for those dry run missions for the Bortas and Odyssey?