test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

{UFP} The United Federation of Planets

Comments

• Archived PostArchived Post Member Posts: 2,264,498 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Fleet day was AWESOME. we got live on STOKed and we had a pretty crowded member count there. thank you everyone for attending :D
    edited January 2012
    Great fleet day, as usual. I can safely say we've never garnered such a large audience before to watch our antics. :D

Rlak, you'll need to PM John Hathaway on our forums to request a STO signature. :)
    edited January 2012
    Fleet day was indeed awesome, the mass beam out and warp out were my favourite parts :D
    edited January 2012
    Rumor has it there are alot of cool things planned for F2P launch week too...;)
    edited January 2012
    The {UFP} will be kicking off our Free-to-play launch week events tomorrow night, see the forums for the full schedule http://ufplanets.com/showthread.php?17292-Free-to-Play-Week
    edited January 2012
    It's going to be a blast! :D
    edited January 2012
    RED ALERT!

We've taken our website to Red Alert as we near F2P's launch and the beginning of our Free-to-Play Week.

edited January 2012
    TACTICAL ALERT: All hands to your stations. F2P is imminent.
    edited January 2012
    Great fun earlier today greeting new players outside of the Admirals Office! :D
    edited January 2012
    Had to work late. Sorry I missed it!
    edited January 2012
    I hope everyone s well :)

G x
    edited January 2012
    Welcome new people to Star Trek Online. If your looking for a guild or a fleet to join up while in game, please click on my signature. We are a large and expanding fleet that does all the above. Your looking for a family? Then this is the one. Your looking for fun ? This is the one. Your looking for PVP, STF, and group events that are well planned? This is the ONE..

CLICK

CLICK

ME

-
    -
    -
    -
    edited January 2012
    Attention FEDERATION players..we have some information to share with you. On one condition. It does NOT leave this room ! If it does the UFP will dive into galactic war.. What I'm about to tell you is a Federation SECRET. It's been a secret for the last few hundred years and MUST remain a SECRET.

The PAD in front of you contains all the information you need to know Help the fight and Help your people. Take on this task..Its your duty as a Starfleet officer..Good Luck!

============================================================================
    TOP SECRET OPERATION: "THE SECRET WAR "

edited January 2012
    Some of you may be new to the game. Others may be returning now that F2P is here. Regardless of your situation, there's a place for you in the UFP! Click my siggy banner to find out how you fit in.
    edited January 2012
    Looking for an active, fun fleet with a range of gaming opportunities? Try the UFP! Click my siggy banner below.
    edited January 2012
    As a gamer who returned recently I was intent on finding what was new in STO. Joined UFP a little while ago and haven't looked back.

Regular STF missions being run (Even at strange hours... just ask!)
    Regular Events, including off the wall events like Hand to Hand combat (In TOS uniforms no less!), Friday Night PVP and social events such as Fleet Day (Which has been featured on a couple of podcats and the Live Stream)

Good times and I highly recomend the fleet!
    edited January 2012
    Finding a fleet is easy. Finding the RIGHT fleet can be easy if you check out our site. Just click the siggy banner below.
    edited January 2012
    Had a number of new people join the fleet. Always great to see fresh new faces and to help show them around the universe!

Welcome to the fleet!
    edited January 2012
    Looking for something to do while game is down for emergency maintenence?.

Check out our website at http://www.ufplanets.com.

UFP Supports Various Star Trek Game titles since 2002.
    edited January 2012
    Looking for something to do while game is down for emergency maintenence?.

Check out our website at http://www.ufplanets.com.

UFP Supports Various Star Trek Game titles since 2002.

AGAIN??? THAT'S 4 DAYS IN A ROW ! GOOD THING I HAD TO DO THE WORK THING TODAY...ERRR..Mugato not happy at all this maintenance..Mugato, find happy place..

All the above comments..good job..keep it up! You make a Mugato cry...
    edited January 2012
    wildmugato wrote: »
    Attention FEDERATION players..we have some information to share with you. On one condition. It does NOT leave this room ! If it does the UFP will dive into galactic war.. What I'm about to tell you is a Federation SECRET. It's been a secret for the last few hundred years and MUST remain a SECRET.

The PAD in front of you contains all the information you need to know Help the fight and Help your people. Take on this task..Its your duty as a Starfleet officer..Good Luck!

Don't forget!
    edited January 2012
    If you enjoy the game... you'll enjoy it even more if you are part of a dynamic fleet with plenty of opportunities to play and progress. Join the UFP now. Click the siggy banner below.
    edited January 2012
    Here's hoping the F2P players are getting settled into the game. We're glad you're here.
    edited January 2012

Attention FEDERATION players..

Click on the LINK above for more info..
    edited January 2012
    Yawn at this magazine thingy ! Some people think they know everything..lol :D
    edited January 2012
    That sounds almost as exciting as my task this morning.... ripping tear sheets from a newspaper and stapling them to envelopes. Woohoo!
    edited January 2012
    Do anyone know about any fleets that are looking for members?
    edited January 2012
    Hello michaelchall.

The {UFP} is still actively seeking members. If you would like to join you can do so easily be proceeding to http://join.ufplanets.com.
    You can also find more information about us from our website and forums :)
    edited January 2012
    wait... so you're looking for new members of your fleet? I admit I didn't read the whole thread, but that's not what I took from the OP.
    edited January 2012
    The OP contains basic information on who we are, what games we support and other vital information including direct links to apply to join.
    Naturally posting here we are always interested in recruiting new members.

If you would like any more information, please let us know :)