• Archived PostArchived Post Member Posts: 2,264,498 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Great fleet

Great leaders

Great day to join up

Click my signature for more info..
    edited December 2011
    Well, nada worth anything today. It's still fun trying.
    edited December 2011
    A good day to join up...clicky click my

signature for more info..
    edited December 2011
    I've done both already as my first port of call then came here and no such luck
    edited December 2011
    Christmas has come early for this SFO XO, check the name <- :D
    edited December 2011
    welcome to the Gold Member forever group Dodgers
    edited December 2011
    Welcome to the club! :D
    edited December 2011
    Nice color with that name Dodgers!
    edited December 2011
    Welcome to the Blue man groupdodgers
    edited December 2011
    ooo Dodgers is special look at him with his blue name, YOU KNOW WHAT I SAY BURN DODGERS
    edited December 2011
    Christmas has come early for this SFO XO, check the name <- :D

Someone has a BLUE name..congrats Mr. Doooodgers.
    edited December 2011
    Been a subscriber to STO for over a year and change, during which I have been in and out of various different fleets of varying success. I saw this thread on the forum and figured 'Why not?'

And thus far I've had a blast.

Within an afternoon of signing up on their website I was registered, welcomed by people on their forum and in game, and was invited out to events and stfs, activities I had only read about. Now after a week I've been to In Game events, at least tried every STF and even joined in on some fun fleet based events (One of one melee combat tournament!)

Like many during the 'lull' I'm sure they've had their ups and downs same as the rest of us, but right now seems to be just getting started on the big swing upwards.

No harm in getting in on the ground floor with a well established and organized group of people.
    edited December 2011
    Welcome Derrick

Sorry Karoth or I had to whoop everyone in that Melee tournament.

And don't forget about the fine starfleet academy we have also.
    edited December 2011
    Khaaangratulations to all those who received awards or promotions at the UFPAC.
    edited December 2011
    I appreciate the awards I was given yesterday during the UFPAC. I also applaud everyone else who received recognition also. :)
    edited December 2011
    Well, it was a very busy weekend. Fleet meeting (which I made), UFPAC (which I missed!), events, plus the Winter Wonderland stuff... it was quite busy for the UFP! If you missed all of this because you weren't a part of the fleet, maybe it's time to join. Just click the banner below.
    edited December 2011
    5 more days till the big day and 4 more days till STF XMAS EVE day..check UFP forums and in game for times for this event..

What in the known Universe is a
    edited December 2011
    http://ufplanets.com/showthread.php?15275-F.S.O.G.-Fleet-Special-Operations-Group

Are you one of the folks I see everynight outside ds9 waiting to do stf's, and your wanting a great fleet so you can do these stf's with a team and not just pug em. Just click to find out more!!!!!!
    edited December 2011
    Is your fleet moving on to the "other" game? UFP is a TREK fleet and ready to welcome new and experienced players alike.
    edited December 2011
    All I'm getting from the Winter Wonderland race is green boxes. Anybody else doing any better?
    edited December 2011
    Hmm.... I guess not. I'm still hoping for a Jem H'dar ship! I'll try again tonight.
    edited December 2011
    I am sorry but I am not doing that race ever again!!!! In this lifetime.
    edited December 2011
    The race has been extended an extra week..try try again.
    edited December 2011
    Well, I'm going to race until it's over.... just in case!
    edited December 2011
    I know the dilithium is supposed to be the new currency in the game, but I'm seeing a vast and extremely irritating disparity between the ability to GET the stuff and the cost of USING the stuff.

To fully equip a ship costs 152,300 refined dilithium (crafting discount "methogenic events" notwithstanding).

We can refine a maximum of 8000 per day. Which means we can craft ONE ITEM every two days - assuming we're playing enough to gather that much dilithium in a day.

Guys, seriously, cut the cost of crafting as far as dilithium goes in HALF. You'll still need to go get a ton of it - especially for new characters. That's the simplest thing you can do. Otherwise, make acquiring it a hell of a lot easier than that random Academy BS you just ran (My god, how awful was that? It was a COMPLETE waste of time and energy.) The officer list is fine, but at only 5 dilithium on average obtained per "assignment", yeah, it will take three years to equip a ship with ONE item.

It was hard enough to get the crafting data samples to bling out a ship and crew before, but a few days of focused farming can do it. Yet now there's more impediment to crafting than ever before. For those who don't like to constantly repeat missions to keep getting the bue rewards to get max weaponry, shields and equipment, and want to craft instead, the folks at STO have made the game a hell of a lot less enjoyable.
    edited December 2011
    Um this is the {UFP}'s recruitment thread not a rage about Dilithium thread.

Back on Topic, It's Wednesday and you know what that means double ECDs in STFs, this week the Cure.
    I will have my usual 6 hour marathon from 18:00-00:00UFP and Silynn will be hosting runs from 01:00UFP.

On a STF side note, I have now completed all the optionals on Normal :D
    edited December 2011

Very kewl, Dodgers! Maybe I can join Silynn tonight! At least I'm hoping so.
    edited December 2011
    Um this is the {UFP}'s recruitment thread not a rage about Dilithium thread.

Back on Topic, It's Wednesday and you know what that means double ECDs in STFs, this week the Cure.
    I will have my usual 6 hour marathon from 18:00-00:00UFP and Silynn will be hosting runs from 01:00UFP.

And Karoth the Klingon will be there at 0300 GMT if you want to keep going with the stf's.

Who the heck was that dilithium guy???????
    edited December 2011
    raamb wrote:
    And Karoth the Klingon will be there at 0300 GMT if you want to keep going with the stf's.

Who the heck was that dilithium guy???????

lol, maybe he was some Orion Trader looking to off load some Gagh for DP :D
    edited December 2011
    Has anyone tried the new nanopulse weapons available in the Winter Wonderland? Wondering how they are in combat.