edited August 2011
    Also, cookies are a type of biscuit. *nod*

EDIT: Quick question, how do you get your sigs centered? xD
  • Archived PostArchived Post Member Posts: 2,264,498 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Endeavour wrote: »
    Also, cookies are a type of biscuit. *nod*

EDIT: Quick question, how do you get your sigs centered? xD

There is an option..there are 3 of them in the box..One for all left,one for the center and one for all right..
    or you could use the [] and enter the code for center..Make sure you put it at the end with a /center.

SIG

lol..Biskets are something here in the states we eat with breakfast, like a muffin of sorts..
    In the south we love biscuts and gravy..
    edited August 2011
    Hathaway wrote: »
    You can't take our Special K!

Lol. On another note, be sure to check out the UFP twitter account!

Grace
    edited August 2011
    Hmmm... how about a compromise. We'll leave the Special K, but you have to start calling biscuits "cookies" and you must change football to "soccer".

We'll change it to football when your "football" uses feel in the sport to move than 5% of the game time!! :D

G x
    edited August 2011
    I have been in the UFP for a while, although due to family issues have been dormant in it. But I would recommend anyone to join them as they are one of the few fleets who still enjoy Elite Force RP :)
    edited August 2011
    Pryde7 wrote:
    We'll change it to football when your "football" uses feel in the sport to move than 5% of the game time!! :D

G x

Thats because the other 95% are commercials of the game..It would explain why our "Football" players get paid sooo much..lol

Think about it Superbowl was basicly 75% game and 25% commercials..Thats why you get a Tivo or DVR to pass all these commericals..

Pryde7 wrote:

Grace

We have a Twitter ? Wow..better than my old fleet. All we had was ....was.....nothing !
    edited August 2011
    Pryde7 wrote:

Grace

what if I don't tweet

Is your taste for Bloodwine or Romulan Ale, watchout that stuff will turn you pale. No matter what your taste click my sig and join the best fleet around, it shows you have quality.
    edited August 2011
    galbock wrote:
    what if I don't twitter

lol..then you can go into the chat box in game and type TWEET..TWEET..:D
    edited August 2011
    Fleet pvp shortly! :D
    edited August 2011
    I have submitted my application for membership. Thank you.
    edited August 2011
    I've accepted your application, Rikter. Welcome to the fleet! :)
    edited August 2011
    I have submitted my application for membership. Thank you.

Good Luck and welcome to UFP STO forum section..:D
    edited August 2011
    Is there anything I should know about this fleet? Do we have specific uniforms or anything that we are required to wear? Are there any in game meetings that I need to attend?
    edited August 2011
    Also, does someone need to send me an in game invite to the fleet? I tried searching, but I want to make sure I have the right fleet.
    edited August 2011
    There are no mandatory meetings or gaming events. We just have a monthly roll call (email reminders sent) which allow us to determine who's still with us. Other than that it's up to you when and how much you game and interact with the UFP.
    As for a uniform, we do have a fleet uniform but it's only mandatory to wear it for official functions or when we're getting group screenshots.

EDIT: As for your last question, in your application there is a link to a form to fill in to be invited into the in-game fleet. :)
    edited August 2011
    Is there anything I should know about this fleet? Do we have specific uniforms or anything that we are required to wear? Are there any in game meetings that I need to attend?

Just a basic once a month roll call..The UFP is terrific with understanding ones RL obligations,therefore the once a month roll calls. Can't have 1000 members on the roster, and no playsers in the game. The UFP will make you feel part of something more than a simple small group of guys in a small 7 person fleet. It will feel like a family once you get situationed with in the fleet.

All others interested are welcomed ...please look at my UFP Sig and click..
    edited August 2011
    Environmental controls on the site are a tad iffy at the moment... we're looking into it.
    edited August 2011

You will be assigned a Recruit Support Officer who will be able to answer any questions you have as you integrate with the fleet and get to know your way around. If they are not available, then drop me a line or in fact any CL4,5 or 6 and they ought to be able to direct you to the best person to answer the question if they are unable to do so themselves!

But yes there is a uniform but it's only worn for fleet events. We try not to dictate how people play. :)
    edited August 2011
    Also, does someone need to send me an in game invite to the fleet? I tried searching, but I want to make sure I have the right fleet.

Oh I do believe you have the right fleet if you are wanting the best around lol, anyway I think it was mentioned but there is a form for invites to the fleet, your assigned RSO should send you a PM with all the information you need contained in it and if you have questions just PM him back.
    edited August 2011
    Good day UFP forum readers..Looking for players who love to do STF's. The UFP offers many weekly runs into these areas of the game. We have very experienced players that will show you the ins and outs and how complete the missions within a good time. If interested and you would like to know more about the UFP and these type of events,please click my signature for the link..

Thanks
    edited August 2011
    We have several groups all leveling today on both the Fed and KDF fleets!

Grace
    edited August 2011
    Pryde7 wrote:
    We have several groups all leveling today on both the Fed and KDF fleets!

Grace

Rub it in, rub it in lol.

This is a great weekend to get in and check out UFP we have events like this running all the time, you want an active and social fleet look no further, click the sig and start your bold journey with UFP.
    edited August 2011
    wildmugato wrote: »
    There is an option..there are 3 of them in the box..One for all left,one for the center and one for all right..
    or you could use the [] and enter the code for center..Make sure you put it at the end with a /center.

Thanks, and:

wildmugato wrote: »
    lol..Biskets are something here in the states we eat with breakfast, like a muffin of sorts..
    In the south we love biscuts and gravy..

Wrong spelling. :p
    edited August 2011
    Endeavour wrote: »
    Wrong spelling. :p

Wrong spelling..lol how do you chaps spell them? On the center thing..no problem..glad to be of help..

==========================================================

BTW..some side news UFP fellow readers..

Did 2 non scheduled STF events with a full group..Had fun and meet some new people on the run..Great group and had a blast..

THE CURE ...1 hour 13 minutes..

TERRORDOME ..1 hour 28 minutes..

Love these runs when I group with a good group of fellow players..:D

==========================================================
    edited August 2011
    We're always looking to get new players through the STF's...and we run regular runs both scheduled and impromptu...

Glad you're having fun Mugato!!

Grace
    edited August 2011
    Better ready your ship for battle operations, the fleet is being called in to defend the border against imminent Borg incursions, learn more: http://ufplanets.com/showthread.php?14158-Borg-Invasion-Events-Master-Schedule-of-Events
    edited August 2011
    edited August 2011
    I'll third it, but you may as well follow their links. :p
    edited August 2011
    UFP...Woot, has a real nice very TREK website..Best I've ever seen...Click my sig to see..:D
    edited August 2011
    Wow! Not only are things picking up on the boards here, but they're full throttle at the UFP as well. Head over to check us out. Click my banner.