test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

{UFP} The United Federation of Planets

Comments

• Archived PostArchived Post Member Posts: 2,264,498 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    An unauthorised redirection of the ODN relays has been detected. Report any anomalous readings to engineering immediately.
    Keep up to date with the LCARS alert status system.
    edited August 2011
    Is there a potential for the issue with the ODN Relays to cause a problem within the main computer core itself? If so we need an engineering team on this ASAP.

If you want to see for yourself then most definitely check us out, maybe your engineering background can help out, click my sig to find out more.
    edited August 2011
    Good day and good "Q" day to those who like to read the UFP STO forums..:D
    edited August 2011
    Hope everyone is having fun in STO today..check out the double XP weekend.."Q" is handing them out at ESP till monday..So , hurry..:D
    edited August 2011
    KA STF going on right now. Ran through the Devidian series earlier...busy weekend!

G x
    edited August 2011
    Pryde7 wrote:
    KA STF going on right now. Ran through the Devidian series earlier...busy weekend!

G x

Speaking of KA..We finished it in a good time. About 1 our 30 minutes...We had fun ..We had some new people in the group who never did it before and there experience during the mission were surprised how really easy the mission is. Some groups will go in there and not know how to USE team work. Team work and patience go a long way while doing this KA missions..:D

More info about the UFP and these type of runs , please click my signature..
    edited August 2011
    galbock wrote:
    Is there a potential for the issue with the ODN Relays to cause a problem within the main computer core itself? If so we need an engineering team on this ASAP.

If you want to see for yourself then most definitely check us out, maybe your engineering background can help out, click my sig to find out more.

Lieutenant Porter has been sent to locate and resolve the error.
    edited August 2011
    I thought that said "Lieutenant Potter" then. xD

I've got to say this past weekend on ST:O has been incredible. There's easily been 30-40 members playing at any given time, and the way that everyone grouped together and pawned me at PvP- I mean uhm, actively reached out and helped each other to level up (No matter what position they were in in the fleet or game.) over the weekend was great. The fleet has certainly come a long long loooooooooonng way since I joined way back in some year ago. (2003? 2004?)

And now, my eyes hurt and that soft thing behind me called "bed" is screaming for me... or I'm inwardly screaming for it, or we're screaming for each other.

I think the long coffee filled nights have finally got to me. xD
    edited August 2011
    wildmugato wrote: »
    Speaking of KA..We finished it in a good time. About 1 our 30 minutes...We had fun ..We had some new people in the group who never did it before and there experience during the mission were surprised how really easy the mission is. Some groups will go in there and not know how to USE team work. Team work and patience go a long way while doing this KA missions..:D

More info about the UFP and these type of runs , please click my signature..

Indeed, it's always good to get people through STF's who haven't done them before.

Agreed Endeavour, there has easily been 30-40 online. In fact there were often 10-15 KDF on as well. Great turn out as always. :)

Grace
    edited August 2011
    Good day UFP readers.. Another week has started. Yes its MONDAY :mad:...Sorry ! The UFP has its job as well to make sure its members are having a good time..Please visit the web site for more information about the UFP..Follow my signature...:D
    edited August 2011
    Are you the biggest, the baddest, the most awesome captain in all of Star Trek Online? In that case, you need to be signed up for STOMANIA I: NO HOLDS BARRED!, a bracketed tournament developed to see just who is the best of the best. This tournament is for both Federation and Klingon captains, but it's ONLY open to UFP members. So what are you waiting for. Join today by clicking my banner below.
    edited August 2011
    Are you the biggest, the baddest, the most awesome captain in all of Star Trek Online? In that case, you need to be signed up for STOMANIA I: NO HOLDS BARRED!, a bracketed tournament developed to see just who is the best of the best. This tournament is for both Federation and Klingon captains, but it's ONLY open to UFP members. So what are you waiting for. Join today by clicking my banner below.

I 2nd that..Were also looking to new members that are having a hard time doing STF runs..UFP has an experienced STAFF to help all new members thru these runs. Unlike others we are very patient during these runs and will get you thru them in good times..

Side note: We offer FED and KDF STF runs when available..
    edited August 2011
    Heck, I still have two characters who need the STFs! I want the Borg gear!
    edited August 2011
    I can't wait for our Borg Invasion Event.
    edited August 2011

Be willing to help you out.."Seek your feelings out, Look to the good side Luke"..:D
    edited August 2011

Silynn is your man and sounds like Mugato is too both in your timezone! Get cracking! :D
    edited August 2011
    Pryde7 wrote:
    Silynn is your man and sounds like Mugato is too both in your timezone! Get cracking! :D

Central time US :cool:..I work nites and play my days..perfect for the UK chaps and some US players too..:D
    edited August 2011
    wildmugato wrote: »
    Central time US :cool:..I work nites and play my days..perfect for the UK chaps and some US players too..:D

We're really missing an EU based STF expert to run STF's. Gripen kinda covers ad hoc but I don't think admin and Gripen go hand in hand with one another!!

I like to run my KDF STF's on Sundays at about 5-9pm UFP so both EU and US based can get in on the action.
    edited August 2011
    Pryde7 wrote:
    We're really missing an EU based STF expert to run STF's. Gripen kinda covers ad hoc but I don't think admin and Gripen go hand in hand with one another!!

I like to run my KDF STF's on Sundays at about 5-9pm UFP so both EU and US based can get in on the action.

Speaking of which, do you know that {UFP} is currently looking for more Event Officers....No?
    Well that is because only members can see the jobs section of the forums :p

Join today and help be a part of the great team that help run the fleet.
    edited August 2011
    Lol! Well played, Dodgers. I'm thinking of maybe going for that.
    edited August 2011
    Be great to have another event officer on board :)
    edited August 2011
    Pryde7 wrote:

Been working on some apps within the SFO areas to help out and waiting for the final ok from the higher ups. Once that, I'll be running UFP STF missions on a regular basis for all UK and Europeans. Also be willing to help out on the Klingon side as needed.
    Speaking of which, do you know that {UFP} is currently looking for more Event Officers....No?
    Well that is because only members can see the jobs section of the forums :p

Join today and help be a part of the great team that help run the fleet.

Done that and awaiting the go word from Mr. Seeker and crew.

UFP is good to go with fellow members helping were help is needed..
    edited August 2011
    Finally hit RA!! :D

I have a quick question though, with regards to ship names. You can't have to ships with the same name. When I first started playing, I didn't know this so I went ahead and called my ship 'Endeavour', thinking I could use the name throughout the game.

If I wanted to rename my current ship to 'Endeavour', would getting rid of the other ship allow me to do that?
    edited August 2011
    Endeavour wrote: »
    Finally hit RA!! :D

I have a quick question though, with regards to ship names. You can't have to ships with the same name. When I first started playing, I didn't know this so I went ahead and called my ship 'Endeavour', thinking I could use the name throughout the game.

If I wanted to rename my current ship to 'Endeavour', would getting rid of the other ship allow me to do that?

You could just rename your old ship to something else.
    edited August 2011
    Admittedly that thought had never occured to me. xD
    You only get one free rename per ship though, If I remember correctly.
    I'll look in game tomorrow to check.
    edited August 2011
    Lieutenant Porter is now reported missing. He has not been seen since entering the EPS conduits on Deck 15. Please report any sighting to security as we conduct a search for him.
    edited August 2011
    Hathaway wrote: »
    Lieutenant Porter is now reported missing. He has not been seen since entering the EPS conduits on Deck 15. Please report any sighting to security as we conduct a search for him.

I told him not to go in there. He was never good with directions. Heck, he usually got lost going to the head/latrine/bathroom/loo/toilet or whatever it is you call it.
    edited August 2011
    Endeavour wrote: »
    Lol! Well played, Dodgers. I'm thinking of maybe going for that.

You should!! We can share out the events and ensure that there is plenty of variety for all!
    edited August 2011
    Well, that worked Sharp. Thankyou. :) On a side note, I'd forgotten about the restrictions with the registry number. :(

Grace, the only reason I hesitate is because I know that I suffer hugely from procrastination.
    edited August 2011
    I told him not to go in there. He was never good with directions. Heck, he usually got lost going to the head/latrine/bathroom/loo/toilet or whatever it is you call it.

Porter is missing well that freeloader owes me from the poker game the other night, if he ends up dead I will kill him myself.<roleplay comment>. He is doing this so he doesn't have to pay me back.