test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

{UFP} The United Federation of Planets

Comments

• Archived PostArchived Post Member Posts: 2,264,498 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Thanks Hath. :D

Grace, I have to Feds down at the bottom end of Ltd, so I'm game.
    edited August 2011
    My playing time through the week is limited (there probably won't be ANY tonight), but I have one Klingon at LC4.9 and a Fed toon at RA2 I plan to push this weekend.
    edited August 2011
    I have a Klingon LC9 I want to get as high as she can go, but alas they are having this when my game computer is down. Oh and I could use the double emblems on my LG as well. <big sigh>
    edited August 2011
    Endeavour wrote: »
    Thanks Hath. :D

Grace, I have to Feds down at the bottom end of Ltd, so I'm game.

These are Klingons! :p
    edited August 2011
    Well, my Klingon is down at that end as well. :p

(And turns out my feds our ensigns when I looked in game.)
    edited August 2011
    Btw have you taken the entrance exam Endeavour?
    edited August 2011
    Endeavour doesn't need to take the entrance exam; he's a returning member. :D
    edited August 2011
    I've been in the fleet since about 2004-ish. Can't remember the exact year now. xD

I lead the Falcons division for a short time. (Sharp was my EO, I think.) I've been away for about a year, which is probably why you haven't seen me pop up until recently.

Lost my post count as well, I used to be number one, fighting with Wigoj for top spot. :) I miss that guy. :(
    edited August 2011
    I forgot about Wigo's endless jokes spam. :cool:
    edited August 2011
    Well, I haven't been here a year, so it's nice to meet you Endeavor!
    edited August 2011
    Endeavour doesn't need to take the entrance exam; he's a returning member. :D

That's what I thought...spotted ingame characters as cadets while doing admin last night...worth putting in a promotion request...:D

G x
    edited August 2011
    I've been in the fleet since about 2004-ish. Can't remember the exact year now. xD

I lead the Falcons division for a short time. (Sharp was my EO, I think.) I've been away for about a year, which is probably why you haven't seen me pop up until recently.

Lost my post count as well, I used to be number one, fighting with Wigoj for top spot. :) I miss that guy. :(

Aww. I think Chris' needs to lose his post count too...!

Well glad to have you back and been nice getting to know you in game :D

G x
    edited August 2011
    What happened to him? I don't hear from anyone anymore. xD

Stormy, nice to meet you, and don't forget the 'u' in 'Endeavour'. :p

Been nice getting to know you as well, Grace. :)
    edited August 2011
    Stormy, nice to meet you, and don't forget the 'u' in 'Endeavour'. :p

Darn British spelling with all their "u"s! hahahaha!
    edited August 2011
    Haven't heard from WigoJ in quite a while, no idea what he's up to these days.
    edited August 2011
    Hey Endeavour nice to meet you as well. Hey everyone else sorry been hit or miss over the last couple of weeks on my postings. Been pretty tired.
    edited August 2011
    Looking forward to some STO time after work today, AND, I get off early!
    edited August 2011
    Darn British spelling with all their "u"s! hahahaha!

Well you know it's called English right? :p Farily randomly, you americans decided to just make up your own spelling of words...! Hehe. :D
    edited August 2011
    Pryde7 wrote:
    Well you know it's called English right? :p Farily randomly, you americans decided to just make up your own spelling of words...! Hehe. :D

We just dropped unnecessary letters, like the "u" in words such as color and armor. Our next target are those darned "k"s in knife, knock and knowledge!
    edited August 2011
    Hello STO and welcome to the UFP threads..:D
    edited August 2011
    Check out the UFP..This fleet has a lot to offer any Star Trek gamer..
    edited August 2011
    Love STO? Love all things Trek? You're gonna love the lineup at UFP! Check us out....and tell 'em Stormy sent ya!
    edited August 2011
    I`m interested in joining the fleet. Do you have room for a fairly active Starfleet Admiral who`s seen his share of combat and exploration? I'm a decent leader of personnell and adhere strictly to the chain of command. I'm looking for an active fleet to participate in fleet actions and I can contribute vastly in that regards. I'm sure that I don't need to submite a resume or anything, but I just thought I would formally request membership before submitting an in game application. You can send me a message to my mail here on the STO servers or an in-game message to Jack Rikter@Raider_Rob117. Thanks for your consideration everyone. Live long and prosper.
    edited August 2011
    I`m interested in joining the fleet. Do you have room for a fairly active Starfleet Admiral who`s seen his share of combat and exploration? I'm a decent leader of personnell and adhere strictly to the chain of command. I'm looking for an active fleet to participate in fleet actions and I can contribute vastly in that regards. I'm sure that I don't need to submite a resume or anything, but I just thought I would formally request membership before submitting an in game application. You can send me a message to my mail here on the STO servers or an in-game message to Jack Rikter@Raider_Rob117. Thanks for your consideration everyone. Live long and prosper.

Hi Raider Rob!

Well we always have room for one more within the fleet! No resume required but we do need an application to join but it's a fairly quick affair. It's always nice to see people who harbour ambition to help the fleet and take on more senior roles and there are always opportunities to move up within the fleet!

If you have any questions then just let me know.

Grace
    edited August 2011
    We just dropped unnecessary letters, like the "u" in words such as color and armor. Our next target are those darned "k"s in knife, knock and knowledge!

You can't take our Special K!
    edited August 2011
    Good morning UFP..New recuits are welcomed to our website to check things out.

http://ufplanets.com/forum.php
    edited August 2011
    Hathaway wrote: »
    You can't take our Special K!

Hmmm... how about a compromise. We'll leave the Special K, but you have to start calling biscuits "cookies" and you must change football to "soccer".
    edited August 2011
    Hmmm... how about a compromise. We'll leave the Special K, but you have to start calling biscuits "cookies" and you must change football to "soccer".

Lol..also they would have to change BONNET to hood and BOOT to trunk..AUTOS are cars..! :D
    edited August 2011

:eek: he said soccer, don't you know that is the most offensive word in the UK
    edited August 2011
    :eek: he said soccer, don't you know that is the most offensive word in the UK

lol..he could have said, "This is my Soccerball" and not his football.