test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

{UFP} The United Federation of Planets

Comments

• Archived PostArchived Post Member Posts: 2,264,498 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Nope, it's tomorrow, we have the Klingon PvP event tonight though :)
    The banner has been updated for the PvP event, but I'll be switching it back once it's over. Looking forward to it.
    edited March 2011
    Cloaked Intentions certainly has been an interesting ride!
    edited March 2011
    Yea I'm looking forward to playing through it.
    Anyone know or care to take a guess at who the next featured episodes will feature?
    edited March 2011
    I would love them to do an episode series similar to TNG 'The Chase' several races in competition with each other. Could be interesting to have all the major powers trying to trump the other in some capacity.
    edited March 2011
    In the end, the Federation always wins!
    edited March 2011
    I'm trying to make it!! But I agreed to go to the movies today so I'm trying to persuade my friends to go in the afternoon :p
    edited March 2011
    I'm going to have to dip out of the episode run through at 8 for about an hour, first Saturday of the month so we have our SFC meeting. I'm sure I can catch up later though :p
    edited March 2011
    Well that wasn't very good planning! :p

I do wish there were less idiot posters on here....
    edited March 2011
    Ah well, the event seems to be going very well (great job to organisers Seeker and Fallenafar), so I'm sure there will be more in the future for me to catch. :)
    Might be trying to catch up with the episodes with Taskforce Omega, if the guys are free later.

You know, seeing this many people on reminds me when we used to have dozens of people on for Fleet Day... we need to bring those back. Watching up to 40 people in one fleet action doing the Big Dig, is quite a sight to see :D
    edited March 2011
    Hathaway wrote: »
    You know, seeing this many people on reminds me when we used to have dozens of people on for Fleet Day... we need to bring those back. Watching up to 40 people in one fleet action doing the Big Dig, is quite a sight to see :D

I think the upcoming improvements for fleets in fleet actions will greatly help.

And yes it was a great event run by Fallenfar and Seeker. TS was full and my group did all 5 last night although I was shattered by the end of the last one and was really of no use by that time! Unfortunately I got a bug so need to do 3 of them again but at least I got all the accolades!
    edited March 2011
    Nice one Grace :D
    edited March 2011
    Star Trek: Endeavour SRP tonight at 8pm GMT.
    edited March 2011
    Hathaway wrote: »
    Star Trek: Endeavour SRP tonight at 8pm GMT.

Was good fun. Sneaky Klingons.
    edited March 2011
    Sneaky? They were yet to appear if there were any at all. :p
    edited March 2011
    At the end, we had some incoming so we'll have to wait until next week to see what happens.
    edited March 2011
    Good episode and indeed shall be interesting to see how the story unfolds. Trust Seeker to walk into the only booby trap :p
    edited March 2011
    Yay, finally working on the website section :P
    edited March 2011
    Last episode was great I liked it was a bit surprised it was completely solo like with out away team. One of these days I hope I feel good enough to get on and run the episodes with you guys would have been great to get all the accolades, I do know I can redo the missions with a team to get them.

The tractor beam mines are going to be fun to play with. I read on STO forums Saturday that many were complaining they would ruin PvP lol.
    edited March 2011
    I imagine they will be a pain in PVP. Had a bug with the final 3 eps so need to re-do them. Bit of a pain but they were fun so I'm looking forward to being more awake for them this time round :p
    edited March 2011
    Like Hathaway said, we're beginning to move onto the website now. The forums are pretty much done now, just doing some touching up and polishing here and there. For the most part, all that remains is populating the website pages with lovely content. :) Not long now guys. :D
    edited March 2011
    Ah Awesome
    edited March 2011
    galbock wrote:
    I read on STO forums Saturday that many were complaining they would ruin PvP lol.

Looks like something else is getting nerfed....
    edited March 2011
    Balancing seems to be a tricky issue with Cryptic. Hopefully they'll get there eventually.
    edited March 2011
    I love auto-fire for taking those cloaking tractor beams out. pew pew pew!
    edited March 2011
    They are gonna look at pet spam :D
    edited March 2011
    Like Hathaway said, we're beginning to move onto the website now. The forums are pretty much done now, just doing some touching up and polishing here and there. For the most part, all that remains is populating the website pages with lovely content. :) Not long now guys. :D

Certainly looking forward to this :D
    edited March 2011
    Fun times on Saturday everyone! With the huge turn out too bad there are no Fleet Actions that can support the Fleets.

At least not yet.
    edited March 2011
    Already looking forward to Friday night pvp. Been busy the last 2 Fridays so will be good to get back into it. May need to do a bit of practice to make sure my skills are sharp for the night. :) Will of course be in my Defiant :)
    edited March 2011
    I call false advertising! bait and switch! bait and switch!
    edited March 2011
    Hopefully I can make it to Friday's PvP night, it's a truly fun weekly event :)