test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

{UFP} The United Federation of Planets

Comments

• Archived PostArchived Post Member Posts: 2,264,498 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Can't wait to see the new site Sharpkiller.

Fleet PVP tonight peeps! Can't wait!!!

G

TRIBBLE
    edited February 2011
    ooooooo its going to be sexy ;D
    edited February 2011
    One hour to our PvP night alongside our good friends at Starfleet [SF] :)
    edited February 2011
    Wish i could be there! Im sitting at work right now.
    edited February 2011
    Was awesome, thanks to everyone who could attend, a shame [SF] weren't able to make it, but it was a lot of fun :D
    edited February 2011
    We had ample people that I didn't notice Hath! Good to see such a good turn out. Was fun targeting Seeker and hearing him on TS :p

Sadly I'll miss next week's pvp. :(

G x
    edited February 2011
    There may be a few sighs of relief from the opposing team there Grace :p
    Ah well, there's always the week after, looks like Friday is a pretty regular day for some PvP action. Looking forward to doing ground based stuff by the time they release the upgrades in Season 4. :D
    edited February 2011
    Good morning, everyone! Extremely windy day here in Southern Ontario! :)
    edited February 2011
    Another day of website work, and we're making more excellent progress. Won't be long now before we invite the CL5 guys on to do some content creation and mapping work :)
    edited February 2011
    Yay! Work!
    edited February 2011
    Hehe, always work to be done. :)
    edited February 2011
    Good day all glad to here the website is coming along so well sounds like we should see it soon.
    edited February 2011
    Hathaway wrote: »
    There may be a few sighs of relief from the opposing team there Grace :p
    Ah well, there's always the week after, looks like Friday is a pretty regular day for some PvP action. Looking forward to doing ground based stuff by the time they release the upgrades in Season 4. :D

Hehe. :) Well it looks like the next one may be moved to Sunday so might be able to make it after all!

G x
    edited February 2011
    I see the old habit of bumping dead "LF Fleet" style posts isn't going out of fashion any time soon. Do wish people would consider that if they were asking to join a fleet weeks or months ago, they're likely affiliated with one already. Of course this act is then perpetuated with others who copy paste their recruitment message without looking at the OP date.

Ah well, my little rant for today lol. Carrying on with a few visual treats for the website today :)
    edited February 2011
    Can anyone bump this thread or do I need to ask first? Oooops... guess I just did! <smile>
    edited February 2011
    lol, no need to ask. Most of the time it's just entering the conversation, there's usually something to discuss :)
    edited February 2011
    Anyone else waiting for the Romulan episodes to complete their run to go through it all in one go? I decided to wait, did it for both the Breen and Devidian missions and didn't regret it. :)
    edited February 2011
    Can't wait that long to just do it in one sweep. Besides, it's always fun to see thousands of people crowded around a system and watch the fps drop lower and lower as you get closer and closer ;)
    edited February 2011
    Ohh, man! Finally getting over having been food poisoned from dinner a few nights ago. had me out of commission for the entire weekend! I am glad that hasn't happened to me for a long while. I really hope it doesn't happen again for a long while!
    edited February 2011
    You guys still recruiting?
    edited February 2011
    I don't spend much time on Tribble. I'm still working two toons through all the stuff on the live server, so I don't really have time to spend there. I'm sure when I get both to the endgame content I will want to see what Tribble has to offer.
    edited February 2011
    Alumanti wrote: »
    You guys still recruiting?

We are indeedy! You might want to check out the UFP website (link below in my sig) and post an application. :)

G
    edited February 2011
    Eek sorry to hear that Jason, hope it's all cleared up now.

Hi Alumanti, Grace is quite right we are still recruiting, and for even easier access, you can go straight to join.ufplanets.com :)

Be easier to find on the new site, that's for sure :p
    Speaking of which, the team is taking a break from coding today, but I'm carrying on with a few graphical replacements. You wouldn't believe how many images there are to replace on an entire bulletin board, not to mention everything extra we're adding, phew. Onwards and upwards :p
    edited February 2011
    \Salute {UFP}

Yep, gladly all cleared up. what a weekend though.
    edited February 2011
    With all the hype the new website is getting, I'm thinking it's gonna be about as popular as when Apple first introduced the iPhone :D
    edited February 2011
    Hathaway wrote: »
    Eek sorry to hear that Jason, hope it's all cleared up now.

Hi Alumanti, Grace is quite right we are still recruiting, and for even easier access, you can go straight to join.ufplanets.com :)

Be easier to find on the new site, that's for sure :p
    Speaking of which, the team is taking a break from coding today, but I'm carrying on with a few graphical replacements. You wouldn't believe how many images there are to replace on an entire bulletin board, not to mention everything extra we're adding, phew. Onwards and upwards :p

Looks like you need to sign in to fill out the application?
    edited February 2011
    Alumanti wrote: »
    Looks like you need to sign in to fill out the application?

Yup, just need to register on our board, and then fill in the short application. After that there is a monthly sign in at the beginning of each month (20 second job with a reminder), just so we know you're still about, and that's it. Everything else is completely up to you, nothing further is mandatory.
    edited February 2011
    Starfleet Reserves have now began to host classic Star Trek Games on a weekly basis!
    Be sure to visit the forums and get involved with games like Bridge Commander and Star Trek Armada 2 (Stock/Fleet Ops)

I hope to see you there! :)
    edited February 2011
    Good point Lazereth. On top of a complete STO package, joining the UFP enables you to participate in classic Star Trek games like Bridge Commander, Elite Force, Armada and the live 3-D RP mod, RPG-X :)
    edited February 2011
    Speaking of which, check our forum banner for information on the next Bridge Commander event this Friday! :D