• Archived PostArchived Post Member Posts: 2,264,498 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    A bump for my great Fleet.
    edited February 2011
    Ooo, shiny forum banner.
    edited February 2011
    Looking forward to a little STO tonight.
    edited February 2011
    Romulan episode releasing tonight, I hope you guys enjoy it. I'm going to wait till next week then do it all in one go, I think a few others are as well, should be awesome :D
    edited February 2011
    Interested in Role-Playing but not quite getting the full experience from Star Trek Online? Well we have a division for RPG-X, an excellent live interactive mod for Elite Force - check out our Star Trek: Galaxy Serial Role-Play trailer here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k-MjcI-10vo
    edited February 2011
    We may be finishing the most major component of the new website build by the end of the weekend, so hopefully it won't be too much longer before we can get you guys onto it. :)
    edited February 2011
    Been taking a look myself over the time we've been working on it, and it certainly is coming along nicely, will be a great release to make.
    edited February 2011
    SInce i'm a rookie in these parts I never saw the old website.... that being said, from all the reports I can't wait to see it! Should be awesome.
    edited February 2011
    the "old" website, as far as I understandit, is the one we are currently using at www.ufplanets.com Command has been hard at work on a revision and update to the current one as well as a Klingon version.

Personally I can't wait to see all the great work you guys have completed!

As for the Romulans, I am likewise waiting till all the missions are out. I like to run through a story in one go.
    edited February 2011
    Hope the fleet pvp was fun tonight! Sorry I missed it peeps! Unfortunately I'll miss the next one too :(

G x
    edited February 2011
    Locutis78 wrote: »
    the "old" website, as far as I understandit, is the one we are currently using at www.ufplanets.com Command has been hard at work on a revision and update to the current one as well as a Klingon version.

Personally I can't wait to see all the great work you guys have completed!

As for the Romulans, I am likewise waiting till all the missions are out. I like to run through a story in one go.

We had a functioning website for a while, but the content management system we were using was absolutely horrible, so we eventually stopped maintaining it. There is a still a link to the site on the forum index, but a lot of the information is now extremely out of date, and many images are missing.

The new content management system properly integrates into the forums now, unlike the previous system. It'll make for a seamless browsing experience on our new website.
    edited February 2011
    I can let those of you who frequent the recruitment thread know, that it's likely we'll finish the forum portion (which is by far the biggest portion) of the revamp project by the end of the weekend, barring any unforseen difficulties.
    That will free us up to do the website work. Because vBulletin and vBadvanced (the website component) work in tandem so closely however, the vast majority of work is done as a result of our work on vBulletin - so it will be mainly content filling and accompanying graphics.
    Still no release date planned as yet, partly because of the design work, but also because we'll soon be relying on others to assist us in making sure all the content is up and ready (that's the CL5 guys). However we will be giving forenotice so that you guys know when to expect downtime and an approximation of how long it will take.

The Klingon version won't be online on release, due to the complexity and scale of the task ahead - you'll see what I mean on release day lol. But it will be something I'll be looking into shortly after... and some time later a Romulan version too :)
    edited February 2011
    Is it ready yet?
    Is it ready yet?
    Is it ready yet?
    Is it ready yet?
    edited February 2011
    Not quite yet. :cool:
    edited February 2011
    No
    No
    No
    ...Maybe :p

Not too long now we hope.
    edited February 2011
    Looking forward to seeing it!
    edited February 2011
    Remember some of us will be playing through the entire Romulan series of episodes next week, so if you haven't done them, be sure to join us!
    It promises to be a lot of fun. Check the forums for more details :)
    edited February 2011
    Hathaway wrote: »
    Remember some of us will be playing through the entire Romulan series of episodes next week, so if you haven't done them, be sure to join us!
    It promises to be a lot of fun. Check the forums for more details :)

I think what Hath is referring to when he says "some of us" are the code monkey types that have been to diligently working on the new website. Glad to hear you are almost thru it.
    edited February 2011
    I need to do them all on Grace but got the last two to do with Caitlin. Been enjoyable so far! :)
    edited February 2011
    You should definitely join us then Grace, always good to have someone on hand with a bit of experience ;)
    edited February 2011
    Good morning all. Don't know about the rest of you but the air is definitely turning milder outside :)
    edited February 2011
    A personal thankyou to our friends at {UFP}.

Thanks for your continued support in the request for the removal of the fleet cap. :)

As Vulcan mythology - May our diplomacy "Live Long and Prosper".

Admiral Nital Jaxa
    edited February 2011
    Not at all Nital, it benefits us all, thank you for linking us to the thread. I hope Crpytic take the comments on board so we can all move beyond the issues facing us.
    edited February 2011
    Bump! This is a great fleet and I recommend it to all who come across this thread. It has a lot to offer and I am happy to be apart of it. Any one who wants to ask about the {UFP}, please feel free to drop me a PM
    edited February 2011
    It's gotten cold here in East Anglia, how about everyone else?
    edited February 2011
    Mid -20's for the rest of the week with windchill's in the -30's...fun.
    edited March 2011
    Bondgadget wrote: »
    Bump! This is a great fleet and I recommend it to all who come across this thread. It has a lot to offer and I am happy to be apart of it. Any one who wants to ask about the {UFP}, please feel free to drop me a PM

You need a sig bondgadget :p
    edited March 2011
    And PLEASE we need more Asia-Pacific members! I'm lonely sitting on TS by myself. T.T
    edited March 2011
    Lol sooo, some moron in 12th Fleet has completely stolen my Jaden Dax name. Not just coincidental either.

http://goo.gl/90PvH
    2nd One down. Tried copying my name exactly but epically failed at that lol. Im mad now. **** just got real.

I know your probably thinking that its coincidental but its not, you should have seen the zone chat. Do we have any issues with that fleet, now or in the past?
    edited March 2011
    What time zone are you Jung? I would definitely make an effort to be on at the same time.