test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

{UFP} The United Federation of Planets

Comments

• Archived PostArchived Post Member Posts: 2,264,498 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Always looking for new people. We have a fantastic fleet that welcomes all!

Oh and STF runs tomorrow!
    edited April 2012
    The April 2012 Roll Call is now OPEN! If you're a member who's reading this thread, be sure to sign before it closes on April 8.

Click here to sign.

For potential members who are unaware of what Roll Call is: signing the roll call is the only minimum activity requirement in order to retain your membership in the fleet. It's quick and easy (takes less than a minute to complete), and it only needs to be done once at the beginning of each month. It allows us to filter out inactive members so we can keep an accurate head count of who is still with us. We send out a ton of reminders both in-game and out of game to make sure no-one forgets.
    edited April 2012
    switzer123 wrote: »
    Oh and STF runs tomorrow!

We knocked Khitomer Accord out of the park today. Got optionals on both ground and space elite and two people got prototype tech drops.

The Collective cannot adapt to the F.S.O.G.
    edited April 2012
    Come on you know you want to join the {UFP}!!!!! Plus we have Cookie's!!! .....Well maybe not Cookie's but we do have the F.S.O.G. for any STF junkie lead by the one the only MUGATO!!!!!! :cool:

{UFP} Rule's!!! :cool:

F.S.O.G. Forever!!! :cool:
    edited April 2012
    We may not have cookies, but I am sure Mugato has some live gagh
    edited April 2012
    Another victorious evening of STFs...

and what's that, a themed TOS PvP event? Sounds like a good evening of gameplay to me!
    edited April 2012
    I wish I could put actual items on display in my ship. I wanna show off the sword that single handedly killed Armek of Borg when three of my teamates got stuck outside the shield and the last was oneshotted.

F.S.O.G. forever.
    edited April 2012
    First Contact Day in two days! Looking forward to seeing the special map they made.
    edited April 2012
    Should be an interesting week! Klingon stuff and First Contact!
    edited April 2012
    <In my best gravelly KISS announcer voice>

YOU WANTED THE BEST, YOU GOT THE BEST, THE HOTTEST FLEET IN THE WORLD........
    {UFP}!

To find out more just click the siggy banner below and tell 'em Stormy sent ya.
    edited April 2012
    A regularily active fleet, regular events including a division specifically designed for Special Task Forces.

What to see just how much you can do in Star Trek Online?

UFP
    edited April 2012
    I've been enjoying STF runs at night with some of our newer members. You really should join us. Click the siggy banner to find out how.
    edited April 2012
    Got my Phoenix pet, pretty cool. :D
    edited April 2012
    Eh, just another non-combat pet taking up space. I want more combat pets.

Which is why you should join UFP. We have all kinds of people, people who don't like pets, such as me. people who do, such as the guy above me, and even people who think they are the pet, like the guy above him.
    edited April 2012
    Got my Phoenix pet, pretty cool. :D

I would rather it was a shuttle, even if it was a bad shuttle, I have plenty of non-combat pets :p
    edited April 2012
    Get every single non-combat pet and launch them then yell in local, "AHH BEES" Bonus points if you are in an oddyssey and launch the worker bees.
    edited April 2012
    Get every single non-combat pet and launch them then yell in local, "AHH BEES" Bonus points if you are in an oddyssey and launch the worker bees.

I wasn't aware you could launch them all at once
    edited April 2012
    I havent actually tried this. You might not actually be able to do that.
    As I said, I find pets to be utterly pointless, so I don't bother collecting, keeping, or using them.
    edited April 2012
    STF runs tonight with the Fleet Special Operations Group! Come on out and join in on cracking through those Elites as fast as we can!
    edited April 2012
    The collective can't adapt to the F.S.O.G.
    edited April 2012
    Stormy hasn't replied to this thread in a whole three days. He must be sick. Poor Stormy.

We must carry on in his absence, so go to the page before this one and click on his sig to begin the process of joining one the best Star Trek fleets in the Alpha Quadrant.
    edited April 2012
    Do you hate flying around in sector space alone then join the {UFP} the Greatest fleet ever highly recommended by 99 out of 100 player's!!!! The one player who disagree's was in the restroom when the survey was taken so that's enough proof there!!!!

:cool: {UFP} Rule's!!!! :cool:

:cool: F.S.O.G. Forever!!! :cool:
    edited April 2012
    Three reasons you should join a fleet:

1. Fleets offer social interaction and team play unlike available as a solo player.
    2. Fleets offer added incentives such as voice chats, forums, websites and other opportunities.
    3. Your "Mama" told you to... and you ALWAYS listen to Mama!

Click the siggy banner below for more info. I think you'll be glad you did. Just tell 'em Stormy sent ya.
    edited April 2012
    Do you hate flying around in sector space alone then join the {UFP} the Greatest fleet ever highly recommended by 99 out of 100 player's!!!! The one player who disagree's was in the restroom when the survey was taken so that's enough proof there!!!!

:cool: {UFP} Rule's!!!! :cool:

:cool: F.S.O.G. Forever!!! :cool:

Listen to this man he's a genius and do what he say's or you'll be sorry!!! Plus we have Cookie's and Milk who else can offer that to i mean come on Milk AND Cookie's!!!!
    edited April 2012
    Im looking to get a signature bt don't know how to get one? Can anyone help.
    edited April 2012
    This is a great fleet. I joined recently and they are a good group!
    edited April 2012
    TimJ wrote: »
    Im looking to get a signature bt don't know how to get one? Can anyone help.

Just this post should do. Some one will see the post and contact you on the Forum by PM.

Plus i too would like a Sig for the Forum a Klingon one myself.

{UFP} Rule's!!!

F.S.O.G. Forever!!!
    edited April 2012
    Actually, Hathaway was handling these on the website, but I'm not sure what his status is right now. I know his main computer was out of commission but not sure if it still is.
    edited April 2012
    Attention! Attention! The line to join the House of Kular is to the left. All others please go to your room until you are thinking straight. Then you may return and get into the line to the left. Carry on.
    edited April 2012
    It's THURSDAY! Are you ready for some STO action?