Install Arc

{UFP} The United Federation of Planets

Comments

• Archived PostArchived Post Member Posts: 2,264,498 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    I'm looking forward to the interfleet event this Friday with 3rd Fleet! :D
    edited February 2012
    Why do so many players belong to the {UFP}? Find out for yourself by clicking my siggy banner.
    edited February 2012
    {UFP} Check us out if you dare!!!! hahaha If you like STF's {UFP} is for you!!!

:cool: {UFP} Rule's!!! :cool:

:cool: F.S.O.G. Forever!!! :cool:
    edited February 2012
    Yea.... those FSOG guys are a little scary, but they do a GREAT job of running STFs and other regularly scheduled events. If you want to know more about the {UFP} or the FSOG, just click the siggy banner and check out our website. I think you'll be glad you did. Tell em Stormy sent ya!
    edited February 2012
    Take a look at the {UFP}! I think you'll be glad you did. Tell 'em Stormy sent ya!
    edited March 2012
    The March 2012 Roll Call is now OPEN! If you're a member who's reading this thread, be sure to sign before it closes on March 8.

Click here to sign.

For potential members who are unaware of what Roll Call is: signing the roll call is the only minimum activity requirement in order to retain your membership in the fleet. It's quick and easy (takes less than a minute to complete), and it only needs to be done once at the beginning of each month. It allows us to filter out inactive members so we can keep an accurate head count of who is still with us. We send out a ton of reminders both in-game and out of game to make sure no-one forgets.
    edited March 2012
    Of course, you can't sign if you haven't joined! Give the {UFP} a try today. I think you'll be glad you did. Tell 'em Stormy sent ya!
    edited March 2012
    If you have a question about the {UFP}, don't hesitate to ask! Even better, stop by our website and you'll probably find the answer right there.... just tell 'em Stormy sent ya!
    edited March 2012
    We are the {UFP} the Fleet to lead all fleet's when we roll into space dock other Fleet's bow down and beg to join us do you have what it take's to roll with the BIG DOG's??? Then Click on Stormy's Sig and find out!!

edited March 2012
    Did your fleet begin seven years before Star Trek:Online launched? Ours did. Find out how and why by visiting our website. Just click my siggy banner. I think you'll be glad you did. Tell 'em Stormy sent ya!
    edited March 2012
    If you're a true Star Trek fan you'll want to check out the {UFP}. We do Star Trek like nobody else! Click my siggy banner for more info. I think you'll be glad you did. Tell 'em Stormy sent ya.
    edited March 2012
    UFP

Enough said.

Thank you.

Clicky clicky click my signature if your interested.

:)
    edited March 2012
    Yep. This is the right fleet for you. Click my siggy banner to find out more about the {UFP}!
    edited March 2012
    The {UFP}. The standard by which all fleets should be judged. Click my siggy banner for more info. I think you'll be glad you did. Tell 'em Stormy sent ya.
    edited March 2012
    Well, I just applied. Been awhile since I've been in a group, so we'll see how this works out for me.
    edited March 2012
    Welcome to the fleet!
    edited March 2012
    Well, I just applied. Been awhile since I've been in a group, so we'll see how this works out for me.

Welcome. Just take things easy and learn your way around. The bathrooms are on the left and the replicators are just down the hall. I'm sure you'll fit right in.
    edited March 2012
    IT'S MONDAY! Well, it is if you're reading this within a reasonable amount of time after it is posted.... and you're not on the other side of the International Date Line. If that's the case, IT'S WHATEVER DAY OF THE WEEK IT IS WHERE YOU ARE WHEN YOU"RE READING THIS!

Now that we've established what day of the week it is, let's discuss why it matters. You do not want to go through another week in space all alone. It's dark and lonely out there. You need friends in space. That's why I suggest you join the {UFP}. We have a lot of friendly folks and a lot to offer our members. Check us out by clicking my siggy banner below. I think you'll be glad you did. Tell 'em Stormy sent ya.
    edited March 2012
    Do you remember your first kiss? Well, joining the {UFP} is kind of like that, only without the lipstick smudge from your Aunt Thelma. Click the siggy banner to find out more about our fleet. I think you'll be glad you did. Tell 'em Stormy sent ya.
    edited March 2012
    This is Petty Officer 3rd class Mopar calling all brave soul's to join the {UFP} Fleet as we fight off the Visious attack's from all coner's of the Galaxy from the BORG to the Hirogen to the Klingon's Dog's who dare to Challenge us at this time!! If you feel brave enoughto go into battle why not do it with the Greatest Fleet in all of Starfleet!!!

edited March 2012
    This is Petty Officer 3rd class Mopar calling all brave soul's to join the {UFP} Fleet as we fight off the Visious attack's from all coner's of the Galaxy from the BORG to the Hirogen to the Klingon's Dog's who dare to Challenge us at this time!! If you feel brave enoughto go into battle why not do it with the Greatest Fleet in all of Starfleet!!!

Nice. You make a Mugato cry with your energy.

Btw, the UFP website is under maintenance. It will be back up soon.

Thank you for your patience.
    edited March 2012
    The {UFP} website has been brought back online. Feel free to check us out. Just click the siggy banner below. I think you'll be glad you did. Tell 'em Stormy sent ya!
    edited March 2012
    Thanks goes to Sharpkiller for the work put in for the upgrades.
    edited March 2012
    You got that right! The tech gurus at {UFP} are top-notch and do a fantastic job of keeping us cutting edge sharp.
    edited March 2012
    Join the {UFP} today! I think you'll be glad you did. Just click my siggy banner to find out more and tell 'em Stormy sent ya.
    edited March 2012
    Hope everyone can make it to Mugato's Secret War event on Sunday. Should be loads of fun!
    edited March 2012
    I agree Mikester! Of course, if that's not to your liking, we have things going on throughout the week. There's bound to be something for juts about anyone. Check us out by clicking my siggy banner. I think you'll be glad you did. Jus' tell 'em Stormy sent ya.
    edited March 2012
    Well, the FE is almost complete and we should see those kewl new space costumes this week, as well as the reward! I can't wait! This has been their best effort at FEs ever and I hope they will do more (although Stahl's tone about them was a little ominous).

In any case, don't face the black void of space alone. Join the {UFP}. Click the siggy banner and see what we have to offer. I think you'll be glad you did. Just tell 'em Stormy sent ya.
    edited March 2012
    (Red Alert in-coming Transmission) This is Petty Officer 3rd..... clas..s ..M.o.p...ar.... I hav.e assumed Command of the U.S.S. bloody Sword... We.. wer...e in a battle..Deffendin.g.... outpost 19 on the Fed..Romulan... Bo...arder.. we are ..out nu..mbered and out.. gun...ne.d requesting al...l avliab..e ships to join us.....in the fight...... we will hold. on as long as.......possi.......... (Transmission cut off)

Will you answer the Call?? if yes Click on Mugato or Stromy's SIG for info will see you in battle!!!

edited March 2012
    Yes! Click on our siggy banner or you'll never know what you're missing!