test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

{UFP} The United Federation of Planets

Comments

• Archived PostArchived Post Member Posts: 2,264,498 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Feds? Yea we got 'em. Klingons? Them too! We also have regularly scheduled events, award ceremonies, our own e-zine, support for multiple Star Trek games, and we use teamspeak3. There's a lot more, but the best way to learn about it is to see for yourself. Just click the siggy banner. I think you'll be glad you did. Tell 'em Stormy sent ya.
    edited March 2012
    <singing> We all live in a yellow submarine...yellow submarine...yellow submarine.

OK, now that we have that song stuck in your head, the only cure will be to visit the {UFP}. Just click my siggy banner and see what we have to offer. I think you'll be glad you did. Just tell 'em Stormy sent ya.
    edited March 2012
    <Slowly Wave's hand in your face> You will do as Stormy Comand's!!! What no i haven't seen any droid's here.. sorry got off topic there... hehe lol

:cool: {UFP} Rule's!!! :cool:

:cool: F.S.O.G. Forever!!! :cool:
    edited March 2012
    <singing in a show tunes voice> There's NO business like ST:O business like NO business I know......

Yes, I know it was really bad but you do have to admit it got your attention. Now, click the siggy banner below and head to the {UFP} where you won't find any show tunes but you will find out what we're all about. Tell 'em Ol' Blue Eyes.... uhh... I mean Stormy.... sent ya!
    edited March 2012
    Yes, the UFP has Klingons..

Klingons united

Klingons strong

Equals

"THE GREAT HOUSE of KULAR"

Join today and be a Great Warrior.

Click the sig to see how,
    edited March 2012
    Greetings from the VKF.
    edited March 2012
    Greetings from the VKF.

Greetings Phoenix Lord! Nice of you to stop by! We shall return the favor!
    edited March 2012
    Well, tomorrow they unleash the "new and improved" Odyssey and Bortas. Will you be in line to purchase one or all three?
    edited March 2012
    Looking for a fleet? Look no farther. You've found the one with friendly members, supportive leadership and amenities like no other. Just click my siggy banner to find out more. I think you'll be glad you did. Jus' tell 'em Stormy sent ya!
    edited March 2012
    Greetings from the VKF.

As they say in Klingon " Howdy pard".

Yes, the UFP has Klingons..

Klingons united

Klingons strong

Equals

"THE GREAT HOUSE of KULAR"

Join today and be a Great Warrior.

Click the sig to see how,
    edited March 2012
    Can't wait to take the captain's chair in my new Odyssey today. It's going to be a looong day at work since I am so anxious to get off!
    edited March 2012
    Hi!

I am interested in your organization. I am unfortunately at work and can only surf the net on my phone. I am looking forward to some STO this evening and I will definitely be looking into the application process. Just wanted to stop and say hello. Hope to be in contact with you all soon!

Thanks
    Jo
    edited March 2012
    JDobbs wrote: »
    Hi!

I am interested in your organization. I am unfortunately at work and can only surf the net on my phone. I am looking forward to some STO this evening and I will definitely be looking into the application process. Just wanted to stop and say hello. Hope to be in contact with you all soon!

Thanks
    Jo

Welcome to the UFP STO recruitment threads. To venture more to the UFP, please click on my signature and look for the JOIN button. It should be pretty easy from there on.

Have a nice Day ! :D
    edited March 2012
    Just a friendly message to remind all forum visitors that the {UFP} is still recruiting members.

I have been a member of the fleet for about 8 years now, the fleet has a total history of around 9 years! We are probably (don't quote me on this) the longest running fleet dedicated to star trek gaming. This does not mean that we do not play other games, in fact we have many members who regularly meet to play such games as Mass Effect 3, SWTOR and a rather large gathering (including 2 servers) for MINECRAFT!

We cater for those hard core gamers around the world, and for those who just want to play casually, and even for those who just want to talk trek (or anything else for that matter)

I have thoroughly enjoyed my time in the fleet, and i would like to invite you to come and visit us, don't be afraid to say hello (we don't bite!), you can find the links to the website below:-

Forums: forum.ufplanets.com

Apply to Join: join.ufplanets.com

FAQ: faq.ufplanets.com

I look forward to seeing you around!
    edited March 2012
    Whats that? Pvp tonight you say? An oppertunity for us shiney Fed folks to show up our stinky Klingon cousins?

Make it so!
    edited March 2012
    Oooh Mugato! I like the addition of the crossed swords.
    edited March 2012
    Ran an all-cruiser STF last night.... Yep, most of them were Odyssey class! Will this ship take over STO? You tell me?!?!?
    edited March 2012
    I kinda wanna try the new Ody but just gonna stick with my Big Bad Galor cause that's just how i roll ya know!!! lol

9yr's come on most fleet's in-game today are only 9 week's old so what's that tell ya {UFP} maybe not the oldest but by far the Best, the Brightest, and of coruse the most bad as i was saying all are welcome in the great {UFP} family!!!

edited March 2012
    Are you tired of playin STO all alone well click Stormy's SIG to get the info to join the Greatest Fleet ever!!!

edited March 2012
    JDobbs wrote: »
    Hi!

Thanks
    Jo

Hope everything went smoothly with the application process. Let me know if you need any help.
    edited March 2012
    Join the {UFP} trust me we rock!!

edited March 2012
    There are bad fleets out there. There are some middle of the road fleets out there. There are some good fleets out there. There are some really good fleets out there. There are some great fleets out there.....
    then there is the {UFP}. I think you get the idea. Click the siggy banner to find out more. I think you'll be glad you did.
    edited March 2012
    Say, Stormy, do you ever log off for Starbase One?
    ===
    Good fleet here, was doing stuff with them moments after they accepted me into their ranks.
    edited March 2012
    ===
    Good fleet here, was doing stuff with them moments after they accepted me into their ranks.

Welcome to the fleet! :D Stormy lives here, I think. :p
    edited March 2012
    Say sharp, where do I get one of those shiny sigs? I looked on our forums and was linked to this thread.
    edited March 2012
    Say sharp, where do I get one of those shiny sigs? I looked on our forums and was linked to this thread.
    You have to click your heals 3 times and say,

I wish I had a cool looking sig,

and poof !

:eek:
    edited March 2012
    Against my initial reaction I completed the application process. The whole thing suggests a seriousness I'm not willing to commit to in a videogame, so if it turns out you guys do not want to invite me I understand. I'm too old to be anything but a very casual gamer, who treats his games as nothing but fun wastes of time (but does not mean I do not want to be successful ingame). I do not know if you share the same philosophy; the application process suggests you do not, but the application process could be misleading right?
    edited March 2012
    ===

What is this you're speaking of? I thought these forums were my world!?!?!?! You mean there's more to the game than this?!?!?!?!
    edited March 2012
    Against my initial reaction I completed the application process. The whole thing suggests a seriousness I'm not willing to commit to in a videogame, so if it turns out you guys do not want to invite me I understand. I'm too old to be anything but a very casual gamer, who treats his games as nothing but fun wastes of time (but does not mean I do not want to be successful ingame). I do not know if you share the same philosophy; the application process suggests you do not, but the application process could be misleading right?

We understand. If everyone was meant to be in one fleet.... well, it would be this one.... but everyone is not. I hope you find what you're looking for and will hail us when you are in-game.
    edited March 2012
    In case you haven't noticed.... the {UFP} is not only active, but we're actively recruiting experienced players, inexperienced players and players who just THINK they're experienced players. Click the siggy below to find out more.