test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

{UFP} The United Federation of Planets

Comments

• Archived PostArchived Post Member Posts: 2,264,498 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    In a recent poll, 74 percent of those asked said most poll figures are just made up of random numbers. The other half said they weren't very good with numbers. Regardless of where you stand on this issue, the {UFP} wants you to consider joining the fleet. It's the right thing to do. Just click my siggy banner for more info.
    edited March 2012
    Against my initial reaction I completed the application process. The whole thing suggests a seriousness I'm not willing to commit to in a videogame, so if it turns out you guys do not want to invite me I understand. I'm too old to be anything but a very casual gamer, who treats his games as nothing but fun wastes of time (but does not mean I do not want to be successful ingame). I do not know if you share the same philosophy; the application process suggests you do not, but the application process could be misleading right?

All we ask is, at a bear minimum, you come on the forums at the beginning of each month to sign roll call. It takes a minute or two of your time, and we send out reminders both in-game and out of game.

Beyond that, any participation is entirely up to you. We have a really well organized fleet for those who are looking for more, but we don't force that on members who simply want to game.

You're encouraged to complete the Entrance Exam, which essentially gives you a run down about the basics of the fleet and some of the things you should know. You can take it at anytime and it's all multiple choice, and the answers are summarized on one page just before you are presented with the quiz. If you fail, you can immediately take it as many times as you as you need to. While not absolutely mandatory to complete, passing it will grant you access to the fleet bank.

All other courses offered at the Academy are entirely optional and only there for those who have a genuine interest in getting more involved.

We have many members like yourself who simply want to game, and we do everything we can to allow them to have as much fun as possible.

And, Raptor, send a private message to Hathaway on our forums to request a signature here. :)
    edited March 2012
    See, we're not that difficult to get along with... well, except for that "Stormy" guy... oh wait... that's me! Never mind! Join the {UFP} today!
    edited March 2012
    The 800 day rewards are almost here! Hmmm.... what are they again. I need to check. Oh yea, a starship slot and a whoopie cushion.
    edited March 2012
    I'm looking forward to seeing what this Dilithium Event is all about. How about you? You can also check out the {UFP} while you're waiting. Just click the siggy banner to find out more.
    edited March 2012
    The 800 day rewards are almost here! Hmmm.... what are they again. I need to check. Oh yea, a starship slot and a whoopie cushion.

Nope. Its a MUGATO. :D

Klingons rule

and

Federation DRULES !

What is a
    edited March 2012
    wildmugato wrote: »
    Nope. Its a MUGATO. :D

Are you sure? I could have sworn it said Whoopie Cushion!
    edited March 2012
    They took away the starship slot and added a lame title! NO FAIR!
    edited March 2012
    STOP! ! !

wasting your time looking for a fleet when you've found the perfect one right here. Just click the siggy banner to find out more.
    edited March 2012
    I was looking at the STO forums and found this,

http://forums.startrekonline.com/showthread.php?p=4119315#post4119315

Will the true MUGATO,please stand up?
    edited March 2012
    As I replied in that thread, I just hope the pet Mugato doesn't talk as much as the player Mugato! :D
    edited March 2012
    yes, as I replied in that same thread YOUR FIRED ! :eek:
    edited March 2012
    yes, as I replied in that same thread YOUR FIRED ! :eek:

<snicker> Mugato, Mugato... you can't fire me. I'm a volunteer, and like a volunteer, I keep showing up whether you want me to or not!
    edited March 2012
    So, a mugato pet. This fleet already has one of those, do we really need to suffer another?
    I kid, he's a teddy bear, or at least he looks like one.
    edited March 2012
    My question is... has Mugato got a mugato yet?
    edited March 2012
    Saturday, March 31st is the next UFPAC (United Federation of Planets Awards Ceremony). It is an awesome time to come out and see just how big this fleet is and to thank the hard working folks who help entertain all of us!

Plus it's just neat to see the craziness that folks can get up to.

UFPAC
    edited March 2012
    If you're considering a fleet... why not take a minute to check out what the {UFP} has to offer. Just click the siggy banner to find out more.
    edited March 2012
    What's the best way to keep a Ferengi in suspense?
    edited March 2012
    What's the best way to keep a Ferengi in suspense?

Tell him your giving up all your gpl ?
    edited March 2012
    So, a mugato pet. This fleet already has one of those, do we really need to suffer another?
    I kid, he's a teddy bear, or at least he looks like one.

Hardy har har !! Mugato doesn't like it when you make fun of the Mugatu. So, your fired!
    edited March 2012
    Hmmm... ya know, if we're fired, we can stop doing our jobs and just play the game! That might not be such a bad thing!
    edited March 2012
    <singing in my best Beatles voice> Now we all live in a yellow submarine... yellow submarine... yellow submarine... We all live in a yellow submarine... yellow submarine... yellow submarine... (OK, that's all the words I know to the song!)
    edited March 2012
    <singing in my best Beatles voice> Now we all live in a yellow submarine... yellow submarine... yellow submarine... We all live in a yellow submarine... yellow submarine... yellow submarine... (OK, that's all the words I know to the song!)

How many time's have i said NO more Romulan ALE or aldabrian Whiskey Stormy!!!! :D:p

Mugato I think Stormy need's some R&R on Risa my treat!!!! :cool:
    edited March 2012
    Almost Friday..Woot !:eek:
    edited March 2012
    Almost Friday..Woot !:eek:

You got that right!
    edited March 2012
    Oh Fridays... you used to be cool... now you're the middle of my work week :(

But on the upside I may actually be free for STFs on Sundays!
    edited March 2012
    Long live the Federation!!!

:cool: {UFP} Rule's!!! :cool:

:cool: F.S.O.G. Forever!!!:cool:
    edited March 2012
    Should be an interesting weekend with the new tribbles, Q double XP and more Defera stuff!!!
    edited March 2012
    Don't spend the weekend alone trying to level that toon up with the double xp bonus Q is giving out. Find some friends to fly with at the {UFP}! Click the siggy banner below to find out more. I think you'll be glad you did. Tell 'em Stormy sent ya.
    edited March 2012
    Looking for a fleet? What a coincidence. The {UFP} is looking for new members. Click the siggy banner for more info. I think you'll be glad you did. Tell 'em Stormy sent ya.