test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

== Imperial Romulan Fleet (IRF) ==

Comments

• Archived PostArchived Post Member Posts: 2,264,498 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Jolan'tru to all Romulan in Heart players of STO, yes my friends it sux that the Romulans are not playable yet
    and the game still needs alot of work on it and all hope Cryptic get off there TRIBBLE$ and fix the thing but utill then we will just have to make due with what we have:(,
    So for all of you who love Star Trek and the Romulan Empire I have this to ask of you,( Do you have what it takes to save the true Empress of the Romulan people Donatra If your answer is "yes" to those questions then you may have found a new mission in life and a home in the Imperial Romulan Fleet.)
    If you are interested in becoming a part of the community please visit our website at http://romulanstarempire.com/
    IRF Video
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kyw1Pr9wRPg
    edited August 2011
    Good afternoon IRF, keeping us on the top.
    edited August 2011
    Jolan"tru IRF, saying good night, and here's a friendly bump for the fleet.
    edited August 2011
    "Good Morning, Good Morning..... da da daaaa da da...., good morning to you!"
    edited August 2011
    Jolan'tru IRF, may our combined fleets fight and die together in the coming Borg invasion.
    edited August 2011
    Agreed, however, for some storage reason all our ships are still in dock. I guess in will be up to you 12th Fleet to keep the quadrant safe from the Borg invasion...until another day (or season) when we Romulans will be released from our void of existence in the universe as a true playable faction.
    edited August 2011
    Good Evening IRF members, I'm starting to wonder if my fellow members have been lost in battle somewhere in the galaxy, has it has been awful quite the last couple of days though communication. Respond on frequency R6 if you receive this, aka, this post:)
    edited August 2011
    Jolan'Tru IRF members.
    edited August 2011
    Alextar wrote:
    Good Evening IRF members, I'm starting to wonder if my fellow members have been lost in battle somewhere in the galaxy, has it has been awful quite the last couple of days though communication. Respond on frequency R6 if you receive this, aka, this post:)

Jolan'tru my friend I'm on everyday.
    edited August 2011
    Jolan'Tru IRF
    edited August 2011
    Excellent... (folds hands together, leans back in chair, and taps finger points together)
    edited August 2011
    Greetings IRF members, just keeping us on the top this evening.
    edited August 2011
    Alextar wrote:
    Agreed, however, for some storage reason all our ships are still in dock. I guess in will be up to you 12th Fleet to keep the quadrant safe from the Borg invasion...until another day (or season) when we Romulans will be released from our void of existence in the universe as a true playable faction.

Do not worry IRF (taps com badge and speaks with admiral Nishka) For centuries the Vulcans have had their own crews on starfleet ships, :cool: I don't see why we can't do the same for you.
    edited August 2011
    Jolan'tru to all Romulan in Heart players of STO, yes my friends it sux that the Romulans are not playable yet
    and the game still needs alot of work on it and all hope Cryptic get off there TRIBBLE$ and fix the thing but utill then we will just have to make due with what we have:(,
    So for all of you who love Star Trek and the Romulan Empire I have this to ask of you,( Do you have what it takes to save the true Empress of the Romulan people Donatra If your answer is "yes" to those questions then you may have found a new mission in life and a home in the Imperial Romulan Fleet.)
    If you are interested in becoming a part of the community please visit our website at http://romulanstarempire.com/
    IRF Video
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kyw1Pr9wRPg
    edited August 2011
    Stone_Loki wrote:
    Do not worry IRF (taps com badge and speaks with admiral Nishka) For centuries the Vulcans have had their own crews on starfleet ships, :cool: I don't see why we can't do the same for you.

Well, I'm sure we could all serve aboard Star Fleet Vessels, however, as we all know, Romulans take a substantial step backwards serving on such vessels, as they are, what is the earth word, "primitive" compared to Romulan vessels. No, we would rather wait for our own fine build vessels, but the thought was kind.

Besides, it the upcoming Borg invasion it would be better no Romulan life is lost fighting in a foreign allies ship, no, much better we secure the quadrant with our own ships in the months to follow.
    edited August 2011
    Stone_Loki wrote:
    Jolan'tru IRF, may our combined fleets fight and die together in the coming Borg invasion.

I look forward to killing some Borg. ;)
    edited August 2011
    DeRhamme wrote: »
    I look forward to killing some Borg. ;)

When are they going to get here? I thought cyber zombies would be more punctual.
    edited August 2011
    kresteel wrote:
    When are they going to get here? I thought cyber zombies would be more punctual.

Soon I hope. :confused:
    edited August 2011
    Just thought I would help put the romulans back on top where they belong!
    edited August 2011
    DeRhamme wrote: »
    Soon I hope. :confused:

Take a look at the STO calender, I believe it says the 25th,26th, and the 27th.
    edited August 2011
    (de-claoks)

We have returned.

(cloaks)
    edited August 2011
    Stone_Loki wrote:
    Take a look at the STO calender, I believe it says the 25th,26th, and the 27th.

Cool thanks
    edited August 2011
    Jolan'tru IRF

...and with that said, I will return to the void of space.
    edited August 2011
    (de-cloaks)

*boosts transmitter power*

Message as follows:
    We have reached the coordinates indicated. I am certain these are the allies we seek. With this new found strength no power in the quadrent will be able to resist us!

*transmission ends*

(cloaks)
    edited August 2011
    Federation or Borg?
    edited August 2011
    (de-cloaks)

The federation! A refuge for weak worlds not ready to be our equals!

(cloaks)
    edited August 2011
    Is there an equal for us in the galaxy?
    edited August 2011
    Alextar wrote:
    Is there an equal for us in the galaxy?

hmm, That would be a NO! ;)
    edited August 2011
    Greetings from the VKF.
    edited August 2011
    time to read the "Ask Cryptic" for this month...hopefully there is Romulan content in there.