test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

== Imperial Romulan Fleet (IRF) ==

Comments

• Archived PostArchived Post Member Posts: 2,264,498 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Jolan'tru to all Romulan in Heart players of STO, Do you have what it takes to save the true Empress of the Romulan people Donatra If your answer is "yes" to those questions then you may have found a new mission in life and a home in the Imperial Romulan Fleet.
    If you are interested in becoming a part of the community please visit our website at RomulanEmpire.com
    IRF Video
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kyw1Pr9wRPg

( We hope that the Romulan's will be playable in season 4) Please Cryptic ;)
    edited October 2010
    Do you have what it takes to serve the true Empress of the Romulan people?
    Are you a loyal committed Romulan citizen of the empire? Are you worthy of a commission in Imperial Romulan Fleet?

If your answer is "yes" to those questions then you may have found a new mission in life as well as a home serving the Imperial Romulan Empire.

If you are interested in becoming a part of the community please visit our website at RomulanEmpire.com
    edited November 2010
    Jolan'tru to all Romulan in Heart players of STO, Do you have what it takes to save the true Empress of the Romulan people Donatra If your answer is "yes" to those questions then you may have found a new mission in life and a home in the Imperial Romulan Fleet.
    IRF Video

edited November 2010
    Jolan'tru everyone ;)
    edited November 2010
    Allied Fleet Bump
    edited November 2010
    Are you a loyal committed Romulan citizen of the empire? Are you worthy of a commission in Imperial Romulan Fleet?

If your answer is "yes" to those questions then you may have found a new mission in life as well as a home serving the Imperial Romulan Empire.

edited November 2010
    Jolan'tru to all of you who are Romulan in Heart, Do you have what it takes to save the true Empress of the Romulan people Donatra from the Borg? {until the Romulans are playable} Are you willing to have a commission in Starfleet to do so ? If your answer is "yes" to those questions then you may have found a new mission in life as well as a home in the Imperial Romulan Fleet.
    IRF Video

edited November 2010

edited November 2010
    Glad to have been serving for the last 6 months, and look forward to the next 6. Hopefully within that time will see the Romulan faction become a reality on STO!
    edited November 2010
    I concur, been holding my breath wait for news of the Romulan Faction, and now I am almost as blue as my romulan ale, if the faction isn't released soon I'll be mistaken as an Andorian, :eek:
    edited November 2010

edited November 2010
    Yeah, I was also mistaken for an Andorian the other day, ...while holding my breath for the Romulan faction to come out. No, wait...I was told I was a corpse!
    edited November 2010
    Bumping the IRF page...
    edited November 2010

edited November 2010
    Fvillha wrote: »
    I concur, been holding my breath wait for news of the Romulan Faction, and now I am almost as blue as my romulan ale, if the faction isn't released soon I'll be mistaken as an Andorian, :eek:
    Alextar wrote:
    Yeah, I was also mistaken for an Andorian the other day, ...while holding my breath for the Romulan faction to come out. No, wait...I was told I was a corpse!

LOL, I also would love to see the Romulams playable ASAP. ;)
    edited November 2010
    IRF Video

edited November 2010
    I think they should really make a Romulan Faction Fleet database, so we don't have to function in the Federation side...we should propose this to Cryptic....
    edited November 2010
    Thanks for the bumps Alextar. :D

Allied Fleet Bump
    edited November 2010

edited November 2010
    IRF Video

edited November 2010

edited November 2010
    Allied Fleet Bump
    edited November 2010
    IRF Video

edited November 2010
    Somebody has got to make those Reman dogs pay for what they did to homeworld!!

A strong empire begins with a firm foundation!
    edited November 2010

edited November 2010
    Allied Fleet Bump
    edited November 2010
    Jolan'tru keeping the Romulan Fleet on the top...
    edited November 2010

edited November 2010
    Happy Thanksgiving from the VKF.
    edited November 2010
    IRF Video