test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Set Phasers To Sexytime!

Comments

• Archived PostArchived Post Member Posts: 2,264,498 Arc User
    edited May 2012
    Fastback64 wrote: »
    I feel a collaboration on a Foundry mission coming on.

Well Carlos Spicy Wiener had started on one and a couple of us threw out some plot lines and twists for consideration. Then Real life reared it's ugly head so there is a partially finished mission looking like a patrially built spacedock we have been promised... So Not sure how far he got as that was about the same time I started back at school.

Any of our missions will require, illicit booze, inappropriate ready room behaviour, and some sort of pants off referance.... What we need is Kilts!:eek: Zapp Brannigan style, of course!:rolleyes:
    edited May 2012
    Raincrow wrote: »
    Any of our missions will require, illicit booze, inappropriate ready room behaviour, and some sort of pants off referance.... What we need is Kilts!:eek: Zapp Brannigan style, of course!:rolleyes:

Giggity! Whoops- wrong show...
    edited May 2012
    guitar96 wrote: »
    Giggity! Whoops- wrong show...

It's ok. You quoted the better of the two shows.
    edited May 2012
    Sounds cool as heck
    edited May 2012
    Well Carlos Spicy Wiener had started on one and a couple of us threw out some plot lines and twists for consideration. Then Real life reared it's ugly head so there is a partially finished mission looking like a patrially built spacedock we have been promised... So Not sure how far he got as that was about the same time I started back at school.

Some of it is true, but most of its a lie.
    edited May 2012
    Some of it is true, but most of its a lie.

"Captain, Carlos just called you a liar!" Spike was visibly upset and the rest of the bridge was a bit agitated.

"Relax, he's probably just taking the non disclosure agreement a bit too literally, please put it to my viewer."

(Key strokes and space age beepng noises go here.)

"Hmm ok... so if one even hints at a plan to make a simulation exists with a U fleet theme, the mutant microscopic amphibious seaurchins from Miramar III will find their way into your exhaust system."

"What will that do our ship? who cares?" Fannie said from her engineering station.

"That is probably not the exhaust system he was referring to."

Everyone involuntarily clenched their buttocks at the thought.:eek:

"Let's see what the real threat here was.... Oh here is a clause about the Unrepentant Space dock.: If any indication of PROECT PARADISE LOST is leaked, not only will the Captain have to give a ballet recital in a woolen tutu on the ceiling of ESD's Holo deck for the entire U fleet, the bridge crew will be required to wear pants for a year. That's out ragious! I would never require you to wear pants! That jerk TRIBBLE into our agreement and added that as a threat!"

Meanwhile the crew was trying to get the image of the Captain dancing an upside down ballet recital out of their mind. U of We even took a hit from his flask, right on the bridge!:p

"What else did that cheat put in there? Let's see.... hmmmm small print... This offense can be mitigated by a case of the good stuff within the next hour! What the Hotel his team has TRIBBLE into our version of the contract, they must have planted a worm, Spike , U, get on it! Mean while, Fannie, arrange a discreet shipment of the "medicine".

"Uh, which medicine, rc.. uh skipper?"

"He means the 80 proof medicine, I'll take care of it sir." Palmer seemed especially focused, so he must have not had to use his own hands lately.

RC sat down and thought about his fleetwide broad cast. " I offer my apologies to the big Spicy one, I did besmirch his good reputation, as all of his booze is legal and accounted for, and ready room behaviour in our fleet is universally covered up... er I mean done under the covers... uh.... we are covered is what I mean. The Pants off Kilt comment is well, true and no secret about our fleet. As to any fantasy of a fleet specific Space Dock is well just that, a delusion. I apologize for the confusion. RC out."

(Purposeful comm off switch goes here)

"There that outa satisfy that son of a Ferengi."

"I heard that" came over the Comm.

"Dangit Spike! squash that worm!"::cool:
    edited May 2012
    Everyone involuntarily clenched their buttocks at the thought.:eek:

I know I did...
    edited May 2012
    I know I did...

Actually, I voluntarily clenched. I don't know if that makes a difference.
    edited May 2012
    Join the U. More buttclenching than you can shake a tribble at!
    edited May 2012

Why is it that buttclenching and tribble shaking usually results in an embarrassing ER visit?
    edited May 2012
    guitar96 wrote: »
    Why is it that buttclenching and tribble shaking usually results in an embarrassing ER visit?

At least now they see how much of a bad idea that combination is. Of course, hindsight is 20/20.
    edited May 2012
    Hello All!

After reading a lot of the posts this sounds like the fleet for me! Do you guys have any room in your fleet for an engineer and a tac looking for a good home? I have a great love for everything Trek and would like to be part of a team that likes to have fun and doesn't take itself too seriously. I am well over 18 but my wife would say I often act way below it :D
    edited May 2012
    We have room, but there are a bunch of waivers you have to sign.

Actually you just need to go through the app process, which is like fraternity hazing, but not stupid (so, not really anything like frat hazing). Head on over to www.unrepentantgaming.org to see what you're getting yourself into!
    edited May 2012
    I am well over 18 but my wife would say I often act way below it :D

I am starting to believe this is a requirement and in fact there will be a supeona for your wife to respond to! ;)
    edited May 2012
    I am starting to believe this is a requirement and in fact there will be a supeona for your wife to respond to! ;)

Great. More things she can bring up at the sanity hearing later. Thanks for the info guys!
    edited May 2012
    Great. More things she can bring up at the sanity hearing later. Thanks for the info guys!

After the Uey app process, a sanity hearing will be an enjoyable stroll in the park.

Oh - and pretty much damning evidence in the hearing, in some cases.
    edited May 2012
    Sanity hearings? That's just crazy.
    edited May 2012
    I've finally got my app in to join the great "U". So far I am liking what I read. It's nice to finally meet others of my own kind!
    edited May 2012
    I've finally got my app in to join the great "U". So far I am liking what I read. It's nice to finally meet others of my own kind!

Well, your avatar certainly fits in around here.
    edited May 2012

There's clenching every time the security guys come back from below decks with a tribble. Seriously, what was Crewman Greene thinking he was going to do with the tribble and a bottle of Ferengi snail slime?
    edited May 2012
    Last night was my first night hanging out with the "U", and I have to say I can't remember when I've had that much fun in STO. I also got power leveled from 32 to 37! My vision and my hands may never be the same again but I'm old. Who needs to see when you drive anyway?
    edited May 2012
    This recruiting thread is on the middle of the second page. Unacceptable! Bump for great justice!
    edited May 2012
    Even the applicants bump us.

To day is a good day for buttclenching.
    edited May 2012
    Just trying to do my part. I will save my buttclenching for my first few STFs
    edited May 2012
    So that's what those stockpiles of regenerators are for...
    edited May 2012
    Well, they do look like they are ready for insertion!
    edited May 2012
    I just hit 40 on my engineer. Soon I'm gonna need all the regenerators I can fit.
    edited May 2012
    Soon I'm gonna need all the regenerators I can fit.

Fit where? :eek:
    edited May 2012
    Fit where? :eek:

The only place that gets like zero use: Aft in the hangar deck. :D Plenty of room in there.
    edited June 2012
    Ugh. I had to use some regenerators after yesterday's trip to the dentist. I now know why in some countries it is used as a form of torture.
This discussion has been closed.