test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Set Phasers To Sexytime!

Comments

• Archived PostArchived Post Member Posts: 2,264,498 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Im not sure where I went. Im in some sort of weird looking round cavity. Its all smelly, and things look.. omg am I where I think I am? Nooooo

heh you guys still rock. I sometimes do a disappearing act. Taking a pause to look around.. (is there more out there then STO and this recruit thread?) avast! ye mateys! arr! land! err.. i meant: space!
    edited April 2012
    He was just too tuckered out from those Orions I sent him last night...
    edited April 2012
    itewk wrote: »
    He was just too tuckered out from those Orions I sent him last night...

Ohmy yes those Orions sure blew.. i mean err.. took the wind out of me:p

P.S.: im probably stretching things with my words *knocking on wood* heh i said wood heh...
    edited April 2012
    Grraver wrote:
    Ohmy yes those Orions sure blew.. i mean err.. took the wind out of me:p

I see what you did there, hows you doing btw? ^^
    edited April 2012
    I see what you did there, hows you doing btw? ^^

Heh doing well m8! I just started writing out an idea i have for a story. It might end up as a script, or book, it has to become a movie eventually. The story and images in my head can only sprout into that.. or they could in a book, and give everyone their own chance of making images and story come together.
    No idea what im doing, it could end up in a bottle across the endless sea's of space.

So.. err how you doin? lol
    edited April 2012
    Find an artist, make it a graphic novel.

Or write it with an audiobook version in mind, but pick someone really unsuitable for a serious audiobook. Like John Cleese or something.
    edited April 2012
    Find an artist, make it a graphic novel.

Or write it with an audiobook version in mind, but pick someone really unsuitable for a serious audiobook. Like John Cleese or something.

I always thought Roseanne Barr would make a good audiobook reader.
    edited April 2012
    Maybe .. Cleese and Barr lol what a duo that would be.. They might annoy each other quite a lot. Oh wich could also work! heh
    edited April 2012
    Too bad Charlton Heston is dead.

On the plus side, I was finally able to take one of his guns.
    edited April 2012
    Too bad Charlton Heston is dead.

On the plus side, I was finally able to take one of his guns.

Was that before or after you got your hands off him, you damn dirty ape?
    edited April 2012
    guitar96 wrote: »
    Was that before or after you got your hands off him, you damn dirty ape?

One could even say: "stinkin paws". We just have a good time with our memories too:p
    edited April 2012
    Hey get me off this Cart!

I'm getting better.

That college is causing irreversable drain bamage...

Is that sushine I see through the ice and wet bare twigs... is that maybe spring? Maybe I can ride my bike finally!:cool:

Unrepentant fleet,
    Were you can do a Rip van Winkle act and still show back up and be accepted for being unacceptable! :rolleyes:

Now maybe I can remember how to fly a ship.. Yes I know I never knew how in the first place!;)
    Missed all sorts of cool goodies I suppose!
    edited April 2012
    Raincrow wrote: »
    Hey get me off this Cart!

I'm getting better.

That college is causing irreversable drain bamage...

Is that sushine I see through the ice and wet bare twigs... is that maybe spring? Maybe I can ride my bike finally!:cool:

Unrepentant fleet,
    Were you can do a Rip van Winkle act and still show back up and be accepted for being unacceptable! :rolleyes:

Now maybe I can remember how to fly a ship.. Yes I know I never knew how in the first place!;)
    Missed all sorts of cool goodies I suppose!

omg its RC! I wish I knew who Rip van Winkle was. Then I could picture you doing the act on your motorcycle.
    Goodies.. what goodies? heh there is still some left. More then enough for everyone!
    edited April 2012
    Grraver wrote:
    I wish I knew who Rip van Winkle was.

It's an American folk tale. I haven't heard it since I was a child, but if I remember correctly, it's about a guy who gets sick of his nagging wife, so he goes off to get drunk and ends up passing out for like 200 years.

Not sure why they tell that story to children, now that I think of it.
    edited April 2012
    It's an American folk tale. I haven't heard it since I was a child, but if I remember correctly, it's about a guy who gets sick of his nagging wife, so he goes off to get drunk and ends up passing out for like 200 years.

Thats pretty messed up lol
    edited April 2012

Actually I think it was 20 years but I forgot the nagging wife bit.
    Mine is only a part time nag. Lucky me! ;)

But the getting drunk and passing out for years sounds likea an unrepentntant member... I fore see a new application question, and yes I realize I just volunteered to add it... let me think about it... Guess I have to look up te original tale..
    edited April 2012
    But the getting drunk and passing out for years sounds likea an unrepentntant member... I fore see a new application question, and yes I realize I just volunteered to add it... let me think about it... Guess I have to look up te original tale..

Are we really gonna make our new applicants suffer even more? heh offcourse we are.
    edited April 2012
    Actually I think it was 20 years but I forgot the nagging wife bit.
    Mine is only a part time nag. Lucky me! ;)

Right on the 20 but at my age,who's counting. He also, I think set up some kinda of bowling alley. Whenever you hear thunder in the distance,that's him and his buddies bowling...

Hey check out Unrepentant,where you can get drunk and bowl for 20 years....
    And Howdy RC...
    edited April 2012
    Eh, maybe the tale changed to 200 when I was a kid. You old people missed out on a lot of modern medicine that contributes to a longer lifespan, so 20 years might sound like a lot to you. Younger generations need more to be impressed, y'know?
    edited April 2012
    Eh, maybe the tale changed to 200 when I was a kid. You old people missed out on a lot of modern medicine that contributes to a longer lifespan, so 20 years might sound like a lot to you. Younger generations need more to be impressed, y'know?

heh

and.. yay on the futurama avatars Kreit :p

*edit* heh Obi you got post 2540. I just realised its amazing, because most of it is just us bs'ing with each other and ourselves...
    edited April 2012
    To be perfectly honest, 99% of my waking hours are spent BSing other people or myself, so it isn't terribly impressive for me.
    edited April 2012
    To be perfectly honest, 99% of my waking hours are spent BSing other people or myself, so it isn't terribly impressive for me.

dangit.. i thought i found meself som'n special
    edited April 2012
    Grraver wrote:
    dangit.. i thought i found meself som'n special

somewhere in that head of yours is a cry out to similar beings. Ive found them here. Including myself lol
    edited April 2012
    Yep... "special" certainly is one word for it... :p
    edited April 2012
    You two bantering is pretty entertaining on its own
    edited April 2012
    Me and Grraver, or Grraver and Grraver?
    edited April 2012
    Testimonial time:

So you ran another PUG STF and were destroyed a dozen times over because the TACs fly away from a fight, the SCI officers are trying to tank, and the Engineers were aiming at targets 20km away and then complaining that the team's DPS sucks. Friends, I have the answer for you and it's the Unrepentant STF fleet..

I'm Sphinx and when I run the elite STFs I run in DFM mode (dedicated f@$^#@ medic) because not everyone needs to run in the Defiant or Odyssey to successfully contribute to an STF. Someone has to keep those knuckleheads alive and that's where I come into this group, bringing my toons beer gut and Cheetos stained beard into this STF mix. Six pack abs? TRIBBLE that my captain's chair has a Big Gulp holder. Undoubtedly the fattest crew in Starfleet.

My ship is the plodding monstrosity of a Neb-R running tetryon turrets and maybe a quantum torpedo if I'm feeling frisky. I'm there do two things: protect my teammates and look secsi doing it. I handle the latter with great ease and succeed on the former most of the time. I'm told that the team stays alive a lot better when I'm going full DFM and even contribute some Gravity Well III hotness because chaining spheres to where they all go boom gets the ladies hot. Well hotter because, again, epic beard.

While I could give testimonials like that, I'd rather give you bogus math to back up rumors. So let's say you're 2235% more likely to live in STFs if you join the U and are in an STF with me.

If you can get past the smell of Obi, you want to join the U.
    edited April 2012
    I hit myself in the head with a hammer and woke up here.
    edited April 2012
    Grraver and Grraver, definitely :p
    edited April 2012
    afaern wrote:
    Grraver and Grraver, definitely :p

Ha, sounds like the name of a comedy show...oh wait, it is..:)
This discussion has been closed.