What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Set Phasers To Sexytime!

Comments

• Options
    Archived PostArchived Post Member Posts: 2,264,498 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    BTW, Sphinx is our DFM...If you want to know what DFM is, apply to the U.
  • Options
    edited April 2012
    Careful, Sphinx. I used to be DFM... look what I have to deal with now...
  • Options
    edited April 2012
    BTW, has anyone considered what a CENSORED T'Pring* was?

* Bonus points if you know who that is without looking it up
  • Options
    edited April 2012
    I had to look it up. I figured T'Pring was one of Jekyll's toons and you just met him for the first time or something.
  • Options
    edited April 2012
    I had to look it up. I figured T'Pring was one of Jekyll's toons and you just met him for the first time or something.

You get bonus points anyways. Because we kneel to Zod.
  • Options
    edited April 2012
    Grraver wrote:
    You get bonus points anyways. Because we kneel to Zod.

Is Zod silent because he is supreme ruler of all that we know? On3 does not have to explain himself when in that position of power lol

oh and do mean Obi haha im an enabler.. i kiss good butt dont I?
  • Options
    edited April 2012
    And now for the comedic stylings of Grraver and Grraver!!! :p
  • Options
    edited April 2012
    afaern wrote:
    And now for the comedic stylings of Grraver and Grraver!!! :p

Groovy baby.
  • Options
    edited April 2012
    Grraver wrote:
    oh and do mean Obi haha im an enabler.. i kiss good butt dont I?

You know how I roll.

Continue serving me well and I shall grant you dominion over Australia.
  • Options
    edited April 2012
    You know how I roll.

Continue serving me well and I shall grant you dominion over Australia.

Yes master. Domination over all the aussie women.. I mean the continent.
  • Options
    edited April 2012
    Grraver wrote:
    Yes master. Domination over all the aussie women.. I mean the continent.

Better than the planet Houston.
  • Options
    edited April 2012
    This island Australia is located within the Planet Houston.

Learn 2 Geography.
  • Options
    edited April 2012
    What about Planet Bob?
  • Options
    edited April 2012
    This island Australia is located within the Planet Houston.

Learn 2 Geography.

Come join unrepentant where you can learn new geography and get the treasure map to the subterranian continent Australia in Planet Houston.;)
  • Options
    edited April 2012
    Raincrow wrote: »
    Come join unrepentant where you can learn new geography and get the treasure map to the subterranian continent Australia in Planet Houston.;)

And more werds,just keep your pants to youself
  • Options
    edited May 2012
    Where's the bathroom around here? :confused: A fat drunk Klingon pointed me in this direction but...
  • Options
    edited May 2012
    The bathroom is pretty much every other recruitment thread as far as I'm concerned.

Have fun!
  • Options
    edited May 2012
    Bathroom humor......:rolleyes:....I know you guys can do better...And while we wait for said jokes,stop by Unrepentantgaming.org and give us a look..
  • Options
    edited May 2012
    Senechall wrote:
    Where's the bathroom around here? :confused: A fat drunk Klingon pointed me in this direction but...

What in the world are you listening to Fat Klingons for? Let alone drunk. He probably smelled my undone laundry and was mistaken. Then again It may have been Kreituns unwashed ready room he was evilly sending you to.:eek:
  • Options
    edited May 2012
    Most cannot imagine the tedium of working on a prototype Super Galaxy class starship as an executive temporal consultant and scientific bridge designer. Rc sometimes wished that he tear someone’s ears off when they ask him for the umpteenth time how he adapted to the local time bubble, what the ‘experts’ called the local temporal inversion stasis double bubble. His bridge crew was helping to teach the junior officers rotating through the ship sponsored by the Academy. None of them knew if it was to keep this rowdy crew reined in or if they actually revered as worthy experts.:confused:

The taco Saturday incident was somewhat interesting when a slightly lubricated Skipper bent down to kiss Fannies upper cleavage, forgetting she is allergic to soy based fillers, let alone scotch bonnet hot sauce. A perfect red raised splotch shaped like his lips, appeared on her skin within a minute. Spike treated her right away but warned the mark would be there for a while. She then turned to rc and said, “you know I was thinking of a tattoo on my butt, maybe you can help me?” Not one to miss a moment, “Spike I am more than happy to prove I’ll kiss the best 1st Officer’s Aft right here on the bridge!” Of course, his timing could not be worse. The Academy’s Administrative staff with the new honor students had just stepped off the turbo lift.:o

One of the pleasures of being an Admiral in charge of a prototype ship is you do get to use the holosuite when you want. It had been too long since rc saw a real battle so he signed in as his second favorite toon Redskirt, based on a fierce Orion General. Sure enough There was Kilith, Rock, Merc, and Ankar Misla, chomping at the bit ready to go. Rc did hesitate as Rock has seen a few bad simulation efforts of the sci guy in the past. He had plenty of the rare Borg brewed whiskey from the Sci Pod of the Who R U. While this huge new cruiser had plenty of places to make room for a still, Twialik was not comfortable with the Zen of the still’s new location. Rc was a bit worried about paying bets with what might be a dwindling surplus of fine rare whiskey.

There was no need to worry. Despite his slow start and getting his gear straight, the team was smoking through the sim, and the tactical hologram in the swishing redskirt/loincloth was a great help, as well. He shouldn’t be surprised since the Unrepentant Fleet is always well equipped, if you know what I Mean!? Each of the other Captains did receive a bottle of the brew, as a thank you for the invite.

Meanwhile; Rc looked forward to putting the healing salve on Fannie’s skin rash.;)
  • Options
    edited May 2012
    soy based fillers.....people,now this is good comedy....just killer...lol
  • Options
    edited May 2012
    Nice to see stories again.

I've been sick as hell the past few days. Too sick for STO even. Don't worry, though, the beatings will continue upon my return.
  • Options
    edited May 2012
    Great story RC
  • Options
    edited May 2012
    "Earth Space Dock, This is NCC-91799-U. Requesting clearance to Sol Sector from warp"

Before the ESD controllers could even answer, The USS Chesapeake dropped in from high warp in a shower of colors from the shielding. The booming thunderclap of sound reverberating throughout the hull of the cruiser, and the pylon stress warnings bleeping from the Engineering station told Adm. Rock that both his Chief Engineer and the First Officer conspired to make the Chesapeake's return from a galaxy far far away one befitting the ship.
    Rock sighed, knowing he was happy to be back among the fleet once again.

And as predictably - Adm. Rock was paged almost immediately. Seems Risa would have to wait a little longer. Kilith, Merc and Ankar, all new to the U-Fleet since Rock temporary Force absence were gearing up for a run. And just as predictably, Adm. Raincrow chimed in to join the merry bunch on a 'shoot and scoot' mission.

Rock Hailed the other captain: "RC - be happy to have you along. I seem to be running short on, uumm... Social beverages. How can I con you into giving up more of that rather fine recipe you generously donated to me for keeping silence on that whole Ina Goodhands incursion?"

....Rock could hear RC grimacing throughout the reply....

"Look Rock - A few incursions and indiscretions here and there, and you never let me forget it, huh? Fine - we will put a case up. But you better be ready to work. I know you were slacking in that other galaxy, but there are no mystics here. RC out."

RC finally joined in with Kilith, Merc and Ankar. Merc was certainly living up to the "Merc" reputation and gleefully melting anything he could find, while Kilith and Ankar proved that while finesse may not be a strong point, handing out large quantities of hurt certainly was. Rock ran with the group, providing support, backup firepower, and generally making sure things didn't get TOO out of hand.

Finally clearing the multi-level generator room, the party ran out to the final stage. Minus one person. Across the comms, the team heard "UUmm..are you up one level, or down one level?" It was RC. Seems RC was much better with mapping anatomy, than mapping locations. Rock ran back to find the wayward soul, grinning as he did "No problem RC. Would you need directions to my ship when you drop off that case of whiskey you now owe me?"

The scowl on RC's face - knowing that Rock would be the one to come back after him - was worth it.

The team moved to the final stage, and found a moderately aggravated reception from the baddies. Which was fine, as the team had a highly advanced case of aggression to reward them with, clearing the room in record time.

Rock, beaming up to the Chesapeake, and giving orders to set course for Risa, reflected....

It is good to be home.
  • Options
    edited May 2012
    [QUOTE=RStoney;. Seems RC was much better with mapping anatomy, than mapping locations. .[/QUOTE]

"Well we do like to stay in practice!:rolleyes: By the way, isn't it time for your crew's examinatons, Spike and I can make our selves available, save you time at ESD!"

"Dangit RC, a couple of my yeoman we useles for 2 days all hung over and dreamy eyed, and I don't know what you are feeding Spike but my big Burly Orion Security Groud leader was weak for days."

Laughter on the Bacchus was heard...

"You're on the Bridge, aren't you, not the ready room?"

"Correct Rock!, Now you owe me some of that Tholian Fire Ale you have for 'pulling an RC" on open Comms! Bacchus out!"
  • Options
    edited May 2012
    I feel a collaboration on a Foundry mission coming on.
  • Options
    edited May 2012
    You know if I build a foundry mission - it is going to be as insanely diabolical to complete as I can contrive.
  • Options
    edited May 2012
    RStoney wrote: »
    You know if I build a foundry mission - it is going to be as insanely diabolical to complete as I can contrive.

Is that a threat or a promise?
  • Options
    edited May 2012
    As long as it's not so damned wordy. Most of these foundry missions are like reading fan fiction.
  • Options
    edited May 2012
    guitar96 wrote: »
    Is that a threat or a promise?

For you. Both. Since I like you.
This discussion has been closed.