test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Tomorrow: Endevour/Admiralty pass tokens will ONLY be available for dilithium

18910111214»

Comments

• totenmettotenmet Member Posts: 592 Arc User
    Well to buy pass tokens there has to be something to buy them for.

Like me many people already are at endeavor rank 600 and have maxed admiralty and every thing else. And we had free passes during the process. Not fair to all the new players that they now have to pay for it.

rz8WB5y.jpg

• gaevsmangaevsman Member Posts: 3,190 Arc User
    totenmet wrote: »

Like me many people already are at endeavor rank 600 and have maxed admiralty and every thing else. And we had free passes during the process. Not fair to all the new players that they now have to pay for it.

rz8WB5y.jpg

unlike you, many are not at 600.

I'm like, level 30??, i really dont care... never passed an endeavor.. just complete what i can... if i want to..
    The forces of darkness are upon us!
  • totenmettotenmet Member Posts: 592 Arc User

rz8WB5y.jpg

Do you not agree that is: "Not fair to all the new players that they now have to pay for passes"?

I never had to pay for them. Got always one for free (up till 50 max) when I did not use any during the daily endeavors.
  • sniper1187sniper1187 Member Posts: 251 Arc User

rz8WB5y.jpg

Do you not agree that is: "Not fair to all the new players that they now have to pay for passes"?

I never had to pay for them.

Be careful, cryptic might pull the system and make a new one, they sneaky like that lol.

"Nuke the entire site from orbit--it's the only way to be sure"
This discussion has been closed.