Tomorrow: Endevour/Admiralty pass tokens will ONLY be available for dilithium

18910111214»

Comments

• sanunes
    sanunes Member Posts: 16 Arc User
    I have been living with this change and I don't care for it, but maybe there can be something done for a middle ground. Now I am not exactly sure where to post this since the suggestion area doesn't seem to have a spot for endeavors. Just by going by my limited pool the majority of reroll tokens were used by myself and the people in my fleet for the TFO endeavors because they take too long to complete. Is there a way to look at the endeavors themselves and update the ones that people will generally skip now that there is a cost to the tokens. As an example would be to rework the existing TFO ones from being for a specific faction to a Random TFO. At least for me that would remove why I dislike the TFO ones for it cuts some of the wait out for you aren't spending time in the queue hoping people will join. For right now if I see a TFO its pretty much an automatic skip for it takes a system that might take 20min to complete to at least a hour.
  • phoenixc#0738
    phoenixc#0738 Member Posts: 4,206 Arc User
    sanunes wrote: »
    I have been living with this change and I don't care for it, but maybe there can be something done for a middle ground. Now I am not exactly sure where to post this since the suggestion area doesn't seem to have a spot for endeavors. Just by going by my limited pool the majority of reroll tokens were used by myself and the people in my fleet for the TFO endeavors because they take too long to complete. Is there a way to look at the endeavors themselves and update the ones that people will generally skip now that there is a cost to the tokens. As an example would be to rework the existing TFO ones from being for a specific faction to a Random TFO. At least for me that would remove why I dislike the TFO ones for it cuts some of the wait out for you aren't spending time in the queue hoping people will join. For right now if I see a TFO its pretty much an automatic skip for it takes a system that might take 20min to complete to at least a hour.

I usually skip the randoms since I kept getting stuck into the worst, most annoying TFOs, and sometimes the character I am using at the time (I am a bit of an altaholic) is not set up well for both space and ground and inevitably I seem to get the one the character is worst at. RNG in this game seems to hate me.

They put the specific TFOs in there because they tend to be the dogs that very few que up for otherwise, same thing with the Gon'cra battlezone.
  • sanunes
    sanunes Member Posts: 16 Arc User
    I usually skip the randoms since I kept getting stuck into the worst, most annoying TFOs, and sometimes the character I am using at the time (I am a bit of an altaholic) is not set up well for both space and ground and inevitably I seem to get the one the character is worst at. RNG in this game seems to hate me.

They put the specific TFOs in there because they tend to be the dogs that very few que up for otherwise, same thing with the Gon'cra battlezone.

There won't be a perfect solution, but speaking for myself I don't have the time to play the game to complete the three TFOs on most week days. So you have the issue with ground and space, there are dead queues issues, but for me I don't have the time. That is why I think having the tokens being free was the best solution for I just used them to skip the endeavors that I didn't have time for, but now there is a cost associated with skipping them. There can always be another solution if mine isn't that great, but I don't think as they stand now is a good implementation just like when they first introduced endeavors and you had to do them on advanced or elite.
  • totenmet
    totenmet Member Posts: 586 Arc User
    Well to buy pass tokens there has to be something to buy them for.

Like me many people already are at endeavor rank 600 and have maxed admiralty and every thing else. And we had free passes during the process. Not fair to all the new players that they now have to pay for it.

rz8WB5y.jpg

• keepcalmchiveon
    keepcalmchiveon Member Posts: 4,007 Arc User
    totenmet wrote: »

Like me many people already are at endeavor rank 600 and have maxed admiralty and every thing else. And we had free passes during the process. Not fair to all the new players that they now have to pay for it.

rz8WB5y.jpg

unlike you, many are not at 600.
    meh

• gaevsman
    gaevsman Member Posts: 3,181 Arc User

rz8WB5y.jpg

I'm like, level 30??, i really dont care... never passed an endeavor.. just complete what i can... if i want to..
    The forces of darkness are upon us!
  • totenmet
    totenmet Member Posts: 586 Arc User

rz8WB5y.jpg

Do you not agree that is: "Not fair to all the new players that they now have to pay for passes"?

I never had to pay for them. Got always one for free (up till 50 max) when I did not use any during the daily endeavors.
  • keepcalmchiveon

rz8WB5y.jpg

Do you not agree that is: "Not fair to all the new players that they now have to pay for passes"?

I never had to pay for them. Got always one for free (up till 50 max) when I did not use any during the daily endeavors.

i had submitted a compromise of pay for and still earn free ones, but alas, we see what has happened.
    is it fair?
    you buy a tv one day, it goes on sale 45 days later for 1/2 price. was that fair?
    my car i have now, doesnt have the things the same model has this year, or the past several. is that fair?
    all perspective mate.
    i dont think its a difficult thing to earn dil to pay for it. besides, if in a fleet, you can get a discount anyway.
    meh

• keepcalmchiveon
    gaevsman wrote: »

rz8WB5y.jpg

I'm like, level 30??, i really dont care... never passed an endeavor.. just complete what i can... if i want to..

i hear ya. im at like 185 or so. i do them, but if its not what i want to do, then i pass on it till the next cycle.
    meh

• sniper1187
    sniper1187 Member Posts: 248 Arc User

rz8WB5y.jpg

I never had to pay for them.

Be careful, cryptic might pull the system and make a new one, they sneaky like that lol.

"Nuke the entire site from orbit--it's the only way to be sure"