test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Black Friday Mega-Ultra Sales Extravaganza

1234568»

Comments

• gwidion15gwidion15 Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    Is there anything you can do with points you can't spend?
  • tigerariestigeraries Member Posts: 3,492 Arc User
    kintisho wrote: »
    Got T1 and 2, not 3.. I spend $50.00 should get T3..

should... but if you spent those points on T1 and T2... then you would be short for T3.
  • lordkodelllordkodell Member Posts: 11 Arc User
    Got my points finally, but now that you can only claim a tier once....i have 1850 points that i cannot do anything with nor can i get anymore :neutral:
  • theultimatextheultimatex Member Posts: 489 Arc User
    cokebear wrote: »
    szim wrote: »
    Oi.. the blog clearly states that ALL IN-GAME items and packs in the c-store will be discounted by 25%. They are just running late.
    Star Trek Online (All Platforms)

From November 25th at 9:00AM (PT) until November 29th at 9:00AM (PT) all Captains will save 25% on all items/packs in-game on Arc, Steam, Xbox One, and PlayStation®4.

Read it again. It doesn't say what you are saying at all. It says in game items through Arc and Steam, not the C-store. So you have to pay cash, and you cannot use Zen since it is not available on Arc. It also seems to be intentionally worded in a muddy way to obscure the fact that you can't use your money already in the game possibly to deceive those with questionable reading comprehension like you.

oOuch. Probably got me too but i did pay in real world cash with ARC client.