thetaninethetanine Member Posts: 1,367 Arc User
    knightnblu wrote: »
    . . . TOS Computer Noises . . .
    29zcyeh.jpg​​
    STAR TREK
    lD8xc9e.png
  • Options
    gaevsmangaevsman Member Posts: 3,190 Arc User
    Just use the proxy!, that solve it for me.. there are 4 proxys eu1, eu2, us1 and us2, the comand is -setproxy TRIBBLE.proxy.crypticstudios.com, where TRIBBLE is the server that you have the best ping, so test them all.. you just set it in the launcher.

IBTL
    The forces of darkness are upon us!
  • Options
    jorantomalakjorantomalak Member Posts: 7,133 Arc User
    Ultimatums? ooh can we haz yur stuffz?

Oh yeah and

rUumI0j.gif?noredirect
  • Options
    jonsillsjonsills Member Posts: 10,382 Arc User
    No panic about the lock - it won't happen before tomorrow morning.

Then again, Trendy's been off coffee lately - she might close the thread with extreme prejudice... :sweat_smile:​​
    Lorna-Wing-sig.png
  • Options
    rattler2rattler2 Member, Star Trek Online Moderator Posts: 58,075 Community Moderator
    jonsills wrote: »
    No panic about the lock - it won't happen before tomorrow morning.

Then again, Trendy's been off coffee lately - she might close the thread with extreme prejudice... :sweat_smile:​​

Yea... she's probably been sharpening the Ban'leth over the weekend for when it's needed...
    Trendy's without coffee?!
    maxresdefault.jpg
    RUN FOR YOUR LIVES!
    SOMEBODY GET HER SOME COFFEE!
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • Options
    legendarylycan#5411 legendarylycan Member Posts: 37,281 Arc User
    Zira-zira-17789665-938-778.jpg

well, as long as we're posting coffee thingies...​​
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

A normie goes "Oh, what's this?"
    An otaku goes "UwU, what's this?"
    A furry goes "OwO, what's this?"
    A werewolf goes "Awoo, what's this?"

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
    Passion and Serenity are one.
    I gain power by understanding both.
    In the chaos of their battle, I bring order.
    I am a shadow, darkness born from light.
    The Force is united within me.
This discussion has been closed.