Install Arc
Options

JJ-Enterprise is now on tribble, here are pics

mrtrexy#6456 mrtrexy Member Posts: 97 Arc User
Post edited by mrtrexy#6456 on

Comments

• Options
    irm1963irm1963 Member Posts: 682 Arc User
    NCC 1717, Yorktown then ? Nice model whatever you think of the design.
  • Options
    nikeixnikeix Member Posts: 3,972 Arc User
    edited June 2016
    Heh, and GUESS WHAT SIZE IT IS? :grin:
  • Options
    amosov78amosov78 Member Posts: 1,495 Arc User
    nikeix wrote: »

Oh, she's big alright. As I noted when I took the shots in the imgur folder above.
    U.S.S. Endeavour NCC-71895 - Nebula-class
    Commanding Officer: Captain Pyotr Ramonovich Amosov
    Dedication Plaque: "Nil Intentatum Reliquit"
  • Options
    salazarrazesalazarraze Member Posts: 3,794 Arc User
    Interesting, is there any clue as to how it will be acquired? Store, lock box, etc?
    When you see "TRIBBLE" in my posts, it's because I manually typed "TRIBBLE" and censored myself.
  • Options
    chozoelder2ndchozoelder2nd Member Posts: 440 Arc User
    QONVIyz.gif
    SP9Pu.gif
  • Options
    blitzy4blitzy4 Member Posts: 839 Arc User
    Can I haz one please?"
    jKixCmJ.jpg
    "..and like children playing after sunset, we were surrounded by darkness." -Ruri Hoshino

• Options
    evilmark444evilmark444 Member Posts: 6,950 Arc User
    amosov78 wrote: »

Oh, she's big alright. As I noted when I took the shots in the imgur folder above.

Well, I just lost all interest in buying it then. Would only ever consider flying one if I could replace that hideous neck with the TMP version.
    Lifetime Subscriber since Beta
    eaY7Xxu.png
  • Options
    I'm sure someone else will take yours and give it a good home where it is loved :).
  • Options
    evilmark444evilmark444 Member Posts: 6,950 Arc User
    I'm sure someone else will take yours and give it a good home where it is loved :).

Don't get me wrong, I like everything else about the ship, the neck just bothers me, a LOT.
    Lifetime Subscriber since Beta
    eaY7Xxu.png
  • Options
    mrtrexy#6456 mrtrexy Member Posts: 97 Arc User
    new pix added
  • Options
    iconiansiconians Member Posts: 6,987 Arc User
    What a beautiful ship. Superior in aesthetic to the original Connie in every way imaginable. The real deal Constitution finally made it into STO. I couldn't be more excited!​​
    ExtxpTp.jpg
  • Options
    welcome2earfwelcome2earf Member Posts: 1,746 Arc User
    Are they really going with the absurd, off-the-cuff scale of making it Galaxy Class big?
    T93uSC8.jpg
  • Options
    vampeiyrevampeiyre Member Posts: 633 Arc User
    QONVIyz.gif

^^^
    "I'm sorry, I can't hear you over the sound of how awesome I am."
  • Options
    hyplhypl Member Posts: 3,719 Arc User
    Those pics make the JJprise look gigantic. She's not. But she IS larger than the prime Constitution.

I was flying my pilot mercury ship for that mission on Tribble, parking next to her. I think Cryptic settled for something halfway in-between the Constitution and the Galaxy. Of course if someone were to take comparison shots with a Galaxy or something, well... :)
  • Options
    rattler2rattler2 Member Posts: 58,023 Community Moderator
    Looks like she's about 366 meters IMO.
    She's comparable to that DSSV, and those aren't as big as a Galaxy.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • Options
    amosov78amosov78 Member Posts: 1,495 Arc User
    hypl wrote: »
    Those pics make the JJprise look gigantic. She's not. But she IS larger than the prime Constitution.

I was flying my pilot mercury ship for that mission on Tribble, parking next to her. I think Cryptic settled for something halfway in-between the Constitution and the Galaxy. Of course if someone were to take comparison shots with a Galaxy or something, well... :)

Someone on the STO reddit mentioned that it was about the same size as their Galaxy-class starship.
    U.S.S. Endeavour NCC-71895 - Nebula-class
    Commanding Officer: Captain Pyotr Ramonovich Amosov
    Dedication Plaque: "Nil Intentatum Reliquit"
  • Options
    rattler2rattler2 Member Posts: 58,023 Community Moderator
    amosov78 wrote: »
    Someone on the STO reddit mentioned that it was about the same size as their Galaxy-class starship.

And my Danube Runabouts on my old Vesta were about as big as my Fleet Leader's Defiant.
    STO scale is wonky.
    AR Connie will forever be 366 meters in my mind.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • Options
    Are they really going with the absurd, off-the-cuff scale of making it Galaxy Class big?

You mean following author intent and signed off on by both Paramount and CBS?

Yes. They are.

• Options
    seaofsorrowsseaofsorrows Member Posts: 10,918 Arc User
    Looks like they did a very nice job on the model.

This lock box is going to be a gold mine for Cryptic.
    Insert witty signature line here.
  • Options
    antiquesroadshowantiquesroadshow Member Posts: 227 Arc User
    Please I want to buy that ship so bad. Please, please. Oh, please....
  • Options
    snoggymack22snoggymack22 Member Posts: 7,084 Arc User
    Lockbox ship on Tribble? Is that a thing?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    jcswwjcsww Member Posts: 6,790 Arc User
    My only hope is that you can swap out the JJ skin for either the TOS Connie skin, TMP Refit skin, or even the Exeter skin. If not, I could care less about it.
  • Options
    vegeta50024vegeta50024 Member Posts: 2,335 Arc User

This is assuming the first lock box will include this. The first lock box of the expansion could be ANYTHING.

TSC_Signature_Gen_4_-_Vegeta_Small.png
  • Options
    snoggymack22snoggymack22 Member Posts: 7,084 Arc User
    So, how long before we get the first thread loudly proclaiming that the Kelvin Timeline is another slap in the face because it's not Klingon or Romulan exclusive and it's just more Feddie stuff?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options

This is assuming the first lock box will include this. The first lock box of the expansion could be ANYTHING.

The details of what's in the lock box are already available, you just have to look.
  • Options
    tom61stotom61sto Member Posts: 3,637 Arc User

That's a NPC ship as far as I can tell from this thread and other players talking about it, and the DSSV in the pics is the player's ship in this case.
  • Options
    timelords1701timelords1701 Member Posts: 556 Arc User
    wow she looks grand, any idea what tier it is though ??
  • Options
    starkaosstarkaos Member Posts: 11,556 Arc User

It is likely a npc ship from the Terminal Expanse mission. NPC ships that are identical to Lockbox ships show up quite often on Tribble.
  • Options
    edited June 2016
    wow she looks grand, any idea what tier it is though ??

Tier 6, 11 console.
  • Options
    And for those who don't mind a ship being the size its creators say it is rather than the size a fan with protractor claims, a quick comparison:

enterprise-size1_zpsv4ei83ku.jpg