galattgalatt Member Posts: 707 Arc User
    edited July 2017
    In transit (MU)

"Admiral."
    "General."
    "I hope you have some ideas."
    "Actually we do. We have something planned."
    "With all do respect ma'am, don't keep it to yourself."
    The signal wasn't perfectly clear as it was being bounced off multiple locations and encrypted to obscure their locations.
    "This is what we intend to do," the screen split between Heath and a fleet schematic. the ship's were in a cone formation with the opening pointed toward the enemy.
    "We call this 'The Sword of Orion' after Chromia who came up with it. In this formation, we synchronize our deflectors and we can put out enough Thalaron radiation to sterilize half the system."
    "You Feds don't think small do you."
    "We estimate an 80% kill rate 85% at the most."
    " I like those odds a lot better."
    "Problem is we need a minute to charge. Can you keep them from spreading out and off of us?"
    "I'm sure we can come up with something."
    "Good. You're not going to see us until that minute. Let's synchronize our count down. We will decloak to fire in 64 hours 30 minutes from, now."
    "Mark."
    "Right. We won't speak again until that time. May the Prophets watch over you and yours General."
    "And you and yours as well."
    sig_picture_resize_by_gx_9901-db9d1v1.png
  • Options
    theraven2378theraven2378 Member Posts: 5,986 Arc User
    Bajoran Wormhole, Alpha Quadrant terminus (MU)

The 1st Allied Irregulars were all at battle stations, the Prime Dominion ships moved up and formed a skirmish line as the rest of the Irregulars moved to ambush position on both flanks of the wormhole entrance. At 0600 Bajor time, the wormhole opened and 3000 Dominion warships came through. "Computer Warfare teams, activate the defense grid and start taking over their computers, fire when the first mines detonate" ordered Smith. "Here they come" said Trianna as she prepared for combat. As a sign of solidarity, the crew of the Brigand wore grey robes alongside Trianna who was in her grey warrior robes.

"The warrior who acts out of honour cannot fail. Their duty is honour itself. Even their death -- if it is honourable -- is a reward and can be no failure, for it has come through duty. Seek honour as you act, therefore, and you will know no fear" said Smith to inspire the troops. "Amen" said crews across the Irregular fleet. "All of you, if we don't make it, it was an honour being your friend. Mereu, thank you for being at my side" said Smith. "It was an honour to marry you Dexter" answered Mereu before she went to to sickbay. The crew saluted Smith and readied up at heir stations. The Dominion reinforcements not expecting to be attacked came through with shields down as the first mines and viral probes hit their targets. As each mine exploded, a fresh one appeared and latched on.

The reinforcements now came under sustained computer attack as Iconian viruses started hijacking key systems. Smith's cyber warfare teams hijacked weapons first and then helm control taking control of two dreadnoughts and ramming them into each other. The Irregulars just watched and waited as they donned their holographic disguises, disguising themselves as Kobali ships, they fired on the Dominion before disappearing and returning disguised as Jem Hadar ship to fire on the Kobali, it had the desired effect an the Dominion reinforcements started shooting each other at close range. "1000 enemy ships have destroyed each other with just over 1000 crippled" reported Trianna calmly. "So now it's 500 vs 1000, fairer odds" replied Smith. "Is the defense grid ready?" asked Smith. "It is" answered Trianna. "You may fire when ready" ordered Smith as the Irregulars readied their ambush. The platforms fired straight at the Dominion reinforcements inflicting more losses on the enemy horde. "Splash another 150" reported Trianna as she redirected fire control to launch Iconian probes into the mass of Dominion ships, they found their marks as more more ships were taken out of action, one cruiser squadron even went up in a chain reaction of core breaches.

The weakened Dominion forces now met the surprise as the Jem Hadar contingent of the Irregulars made their appearance as their big dreadnoughts opened fire, their battleships also opened up into the confused and chaotic mess of enemy ships. The rest of the Irregulars now revealed themselves and tore into the enemy ships shouting and yelling "this is for Betazed, Trill and Bajor." "Losses?" asked Smith looking at his tactical display. "17 ships lost, we have sustained damage ourselves but our upgrades have held" reported Trianna. "How many enemy left?" asked Dexter. "900 ships" answered Trianna. "Hetal, get us to 1000 m. All Irregulars, prepare to fire transphasic torpedoes, I want to ram a wall of transphasic torpedoes right down the Founder's throat" ordered Dexter as the Sitak and Majestic blew up sending debris everywhere, they fired inflicting 200 losses on the enemy. Irregular losses now started to climb as they held the line for hour after hour, not yielding a single piece of space.

"68 ships lost, we're running out of ships here, we cannot do this all day" reported Trianna. "Noted, how many enemy left?" asked Smith. "600, wait something is happening to the wormhole" reported Trianna. "Are those Imperial signals?" asked Smith. "They are, we've been told to pull back, they're firing off thalaron pulses" reported Trianna as thousands of Imperial ships came through the wormhole firing . "Mr Smith, if you are wondering is this a trick, it's not" said Heath (Mirror) over the audio channel. "You are all a sight for sore eyes. We've reduced their numbers through various methods of madness, could do with a hand clearing this last lot of 600 up" replied Smith. "Deactivate your minefield, we're coming through" ordered Heath (Mirror). "Yes ma'am" answered Smith after confirming it was indeed the Enterprise.

Smith had paid a huge price for his heroic stand, 350 out 500 ships lost. His senior staff were all alive and well but the 1st Allied Irregulars were combat ineffective, they had paid for that system in blood.

NMXb2ph.png
      "The meaning of victory is not to merely defeat your enemy but to destroy him, to completely eradicate him from living memory, to leave no remnant of his endeavours, to crush utterly his achievement and remove from all record his every trace of existence. From that defeat no enemy can ever recover. That is the meaning of victory."
      -Lord Commander Solar Macharius
    • Options
      Bajor (MU)

6,000 ships came through the wormhole and formed up in waves and headed toward the planet.
      "Attention people of Bajor. Your Emissaries have returned. Today is your day of deliverance."
      "Attention Dominion forces. Today, you die."
      "All ships, like I taught you. Pinpoint bombardment, fire."
      Across the planet Dominion installations and troop cease to exist.
      "Cease fire," Heath ordered. "Deploy troop transports to help mop up."
      "Bajor system secured," Thay reported in. "First wave is now moving on towards Terra. Second wave coming through the wormhole now. Report from the 113th, they have cleared away Dominion ships from the Badlands. Federation aid is now enroute to Terra as well. Remember if the enemy attacks then retreats do not pursue. anyone who falls for that trick will be executed if they survive.""
      She smiled. 36,000 Imperial ship were coming through. The Dominion had chosen poorly in trusting Leeta and would soon pay the price for it.
    • Options
      zionus0zionus0 Member Posts: 395 Arc User
      Operation underlord had officially begun. 685 drones had been launched and as planned attacked Dominion facilities across the quadrant under the guise of Kobali ships. Production centers at Deffera, Betazed, Cardassia and Lukari. At the same time the orbitals of Trill, and several White manufactures centers were gutted by hit and run tactics. Their task completed they made their way to boarder of the quadrent outside of long range sensors near Aldebaron.

Almost half of the total drones launched had stealthily combed the alpha quadrent for the Kobali flagship, made increasingly difficult as the other attacks caused confusion amoung the enemy. Finally after nearly a week of searching they found their quarry having gathered a sizable fleet of Kobali, Cardassian with a mere 2 squadrons of Jem'hadar warships... far to many for the drones you take in a fight without revealing their identity- but then again that was never the plan.

The drones decloaked as they activated their Holo matrixes appearing like imperial frigates opening fire on the unsuspecting fleet, in waves before warping away. Two however had managed to infiltrate the hostile fleet during the confusion. As the Kobali moved to give chase, these would provide tactical information to the battle groups at Aldebaron.
      Aldebaron System
      Having arranged the allied forces to surrounded the enemy as they reached the edge of the system, Admiral Valdez decided to take advantage of the drone broadcasting the position of the enemy force. Beginning with a volley from the Romulan Crusaders, before turning the drones around into attack position, caught the hostiles by surprise. They'd assumed their own reinforcements would trap the Imperial ships between them, when they suddenly coming under excessive fire losing nearly all of the advance force and taking heavy damage to nearly every other part of the fleet. The ambush called for waiting until the enemy was completely within their firing basket- retreat would be costly for the Dominion.

Infuriated Marie ordered the incoming Terrans destroyed, then froze as dozens of Valour and Immortal class warbirds decloaked opening fire on the surprised force. Snapping out of it and ordering her own force to return fire the queen of the dead was informed that Dominion vessels were coming up on their flank. She smirked, however impossible it should be Veel'Riz was seemingly alive he was about to be attacked by his own allies for a change- the thought was not an unpleasant one.

As her ship took down a battleship, she her security chief turned to her. "Several disabled vessels are reporting boarding parties."

"Kill them, destroy the ships if you need to none of our craft fall into the Empires hands! ETA to the Jem'Hadar arrive?"

"Two minutes Commander."

As Marie watched another warbird crash with one of her ships she pressed her numerical advanced moving deeper into the Romulan line. Her first mistake- even as the boarded vessels were destroyed by their own comrades. From below multiple squadrons of Dagger frigates, Falcatas, and Phalanx craft moved in on her force, causing confusion as they could no longer be certain how many warbirds there were with each of the Phalanxes fleet of holograms.

"Send them in!" Valdez ordered as the remaining drones arrived behind the enemy and opened fire. On either side the veteran elite of BG Scythe supported by Broadsword and wings of Kronous covets roared in on the undead hoard. The small attack ships weaving through the hostiles with practiced precision. As her fleet was being cut to pieces Marie ordered a full retreat in a wide spread to prevent the artillery ships from inflicting as much damage as possible.

Even as her ships was pounded with weapons fire Marie managed to go to warp. Unknowingly carrying several Imperial shadows on board. On the Harbinger, Valdez watched the enemy make a near futile effort to flee.

"The crews of those ships are going to terrified... They'll talk about this, and more importantly Marie's been shown she isn't invincible.... This defeat will force her to be more careful with her engagements. EVen if she doesn't manage to clear her name with the founders, the Dominion is still a threat as long as Leeta is pulling the strings- heck if they're on this side of the wormhole... We're just getting started."

Aldebaron had been retaken for the Empire.

Why do I still play and put money into STO?
      The Foundry, and my love of Star Trek
    • Options
      Terra (MU)

The Irregular survivors entered the Sol system along with an Allied column, they were joined by BG Scythe as news of the twin victories at Bajor and Aldebaron was being read by Papela. For the allies now, it was time to take the offensive. At the allied war council, Papela congratulated the allied commanders as the allies now looked at the display. With the loss of nearly 3800 ships at Aldebaron and the loss of the reinforcements at Bajor, the Dominion's central and sothern front had been blasted wide open, to avoid being caught in a pincer, they had pulled back to Cardassia and began fortifying the surrounding systems.

"With our front now secured, we need to think about offense" said Papela. "We cannot underestimate them, they've trapped themselves in the Cardassian sector and they will fight. The loss of their central and southern fronts has spread their forces thin" answered Admiral Valdez. "With their supply chain to the Gamma Quadrant cut off, we can win this war" replied Smith. "I agree but each system we secure, we'll pay a high price" answered Trianna. "This war is far from over" replied Smith. "MACO has been making plans for that" answered Papela. "Knowing dad, it's simple" replied Smith. "Fleet secures orbital superiority as MACO lands and secures the surface of the target world" answered Papela drinking her tea.

"We have to force a surrender or take heavy losses in wiping them out" replied Smith. "That's why we're going to encircle the Cardassian sector and then squeeze them. Admiral Valdez, your forces take the southern approach and push towards Chin'Toka and Rondac. Federation forces will attack from the east via Trill and Bajor, Imperial forces will squeeze the pocket from the north and west" said Papela. "A good strategy, hit them across their entire front at the same time and keep pushing them to Cardassia, we may have superior numbers now but we cannot take it for granted. The shock will wear off and the enemy will fight" answered Valdez drawing from his knowledge of the Federation's war with the Dominion. "I agree, I want plans on my desk for a combined offensive by 0900 tomorrow" answered Papela.

NMXb2ph.png
        "The meaning of victory is not to merely defeat your enemy but to destroy him, to completely eradicate him from living memory, to leave no remnant of his endeavours, to crush utterly his achievement and remove from all record his every trace of existence. From that defeat no enemy can ever recover. That is the meaning of victory."
      • Options
        Betazed (MU)

Marie Bray and the remnants of her fleet had been surrounded and pinned into the Betazed system. Above the dead world, she smiled at one thing, she had the crew of the Cutlass as prisoners and now she taunted Papela by hailing Terra. "This is to the usurper, I have something you value above all things. Jodi, say hello" said Marie as she put the booth on full. "What do you want?" asked Papela clearly disturbed at the way Marie was enjoying hurting Jodi.

"If you want to see Jodi alive again, you'll do as I say, abdicate and surrender the empire to the Founders or your daughter dies along with her crew. Any rescue attempt, she dies" said Marie laughing at the discomfort she was putting Papela in. "You're insane" answered Papela containing her rage. "Guards, blind her" ordered Marie as she laughed. "I'll make you watch as I break your daughter, how can she live with no eyes?" said Marie twisting that dagger. All Papela heard was screams as Jodi was tortured and blinded in front of her eyes. The rage built up as Marie than started executing the enlisted crew of the Cutlass, the officers were tortured. "You little brat, you've just signed your death warrant" said Papela and she closed the channel.

"Ghost, take a unit with you to Betazed. Rescue my daughter and any survivors and bring them back to me. Marie Bray needs to be killed again" ordered Papela. "I'll kill her myself, I owe her that for the near extinction of our people and death of my mother" answered Trianna. "We're coming too and we won't be alone" said Smith clearly enraged. "I'll take BGs Scythe and Broadsword to Betazed and retake the system. Since your irregular fleet is out of action, Captain Smith and his team will be transported to target aboard Harbinger" said Valdez. Papela nodded in agreement. "We'll board her flagship and free the prisoners, alive or dead, they will come home" said Smith. "I'll link up with infiltration teams already aboard and take the bridge. That'll force Marie down to the planet's surface where I'll put her down for good" said Trianna. "My two BGs will engage the enemy in orbit and provide transport for the prisoners back" replied Valdez.

"Sounds like a plan, we'll be needing some Jem Hadar to help in the boarding action" said Smith. "You've got them" replied Valdez. "Time to put the mad dog down" said Trianna. The Brigands beamed up to Harbinger along with Valdez and set course for Betazed along with 700 Romulan and Terran ships.
        NMXb2ph.png
        • Options
          Betazed System (MU)

Battle Groups Scythe and Broadsword entered the system after jumping in from Terra, as they closed in on the remnants of the Dominion/Kobali fleet, the Brigands prepared themselves. Suiting up, the Brigands co-ordinated their plan and boarded the breaching pod. It was fired straight at the Samsar as the warbirds decloaked and fired on the other ships. Operation Retribution had been started. Phase one was now deployed.

The breaching pods came in stealthed and impacted the hull around the brig areas and the RSU and Brigand boarding parties disembarked and fought their way in. Breaching into the holding cells, the Brigands started freeing POWs and attached micro transporters onto them after phase scanning them. It was the same procedure with the dead POWs as well. With POWs being beamed back to Harbinger, the Brigands now located the senior Cutlass officers. They were phase scanned and beamed to Harbinger, Jodi had to be stunned to be rescued as she thought it was one of Marie's games. She was scanned and beamed back to Harbinger as the Brigands now linked up with the shadows aboard the Samsar. They stormed the bridge forcing Marie down to the surface of Betazed. Satisfied that all POWs were accounted for, the raiders and Shadows beamed down to the ruins of the Regent's palace and dispatched Marie's guards.

Marie now watched helplessly as her fleet was ruthlessly wiped out in orbit by Valdez leaving her trapped on the surface alone. The Brigands soon caught up to her and surrounded her with a ring of guns. "It's over" said Smith as he held fire. "I am your goddess, bow to me" answered Marie still thinking the Founder would rescue her. "High and dry, normally I would ask for your surrender but in this case, the Empress wants your head" replied Smith. "I am your queen, it's not over until I say it's over" answered Marie defiantly. "Ghost, she's all yours" said Smith as the look on Marie's face changed. "I owe you this for nearly wiping out my people and for mother" said Trianna as she impaled Marie with her sword, all the while looking her in the eye. "And this is for my adopted sister" said Trianna as her next swing took off the head. "Rishis, do what do you want with her" said Trianna as she tapped a temporal communicator.

The Brigands left the system as Trianna packed her present to Papela very carefully in a refrigerated box. Battle Groups Scythe and Broadsword arived at Terra with the freed prisoners being sent to the royal hospital at the palace.

NMXb2ph.png
          • Options
            Mirror universe
            "This is INN. We are breaking in with this bulletin. The Empress has just broadcast what some are calling "terms of surrender" to the Dominion forces. She is offering them passage out of our space in exchange for the Traitorous Leeta and her followers, alive. The alternative she says is complete annihilation. There has been no response from the Invaders as of yet. We will keep you updated as things develop."
          • Options
            Royal hospital, Terra (MU)

Trianna and Hetal both walked into the hospital after being scanned, "Ma'am, how bad is the damage" said Trianna concerned. "A mess, the doctors have said Jodi is blind permanently given what that thing did to her" answered Papela. "Marie has messed her up, we had to stun her just to rescue her because she thought I was Marie" replied Trianna. "The physical injuries will heal apart from her sight but the mental wounds inflicted won't any time soon" added Hetal. "That voice, make it stop" said Jodi screaming as she had to be restrained for her own safety.

Trianna carefully pulled up a seat and told Jodi "Marie is dead, I put her down like the mad dog she was." "Where am I?" asked Jodi. "Home with your family" answered Papela. "She took my sight, I'm useless" replied Jodi upset at the prospect of being blind for the rest of her life. "That's defeatism, I'll tell you about my counterpart. She lost a leg in combat, she dealt with it and now has a family and children of her own. She turned a crippling injury into a source of strength" answered Trianna. "You're telling the truth. Trianna, that thing made me watch as she tortured my crew and she was clearly enjoying it" replied Jodi. "All your crew have been accounted for, your husband is demanding to be discharged" answered Trianna. "Thank you to you and your allies in getting me and my crew out. That thing was about to execute us and make mother watch just to hurt her more" replied Jodi.

"Our people are safe, I was on the mission that rescued the last survivors of Betazed" answered Trianna. "How many were saved?" asked Jodi. "400,000 out of 4 Billion, Marie had killed and converted the rest. We had to carry out General Order 24 to end their forced servitude as there was no way of saving them" answered Trianna clearly upset at Betazed's death. "Trianna is a warrior of our people, she made her vows in the old traditions of our people little one" said Papela. "Where's Naynta?" asked Jodi. "On her way, the I.S.S. Athena has just entered the system. Get some rest little one" answered Papela. "Jodi, think on what I said about my counterpart" said Trianna. Papela then turned to the doctor and ordered "keep a watch on her." Jodi was sedated as Papela, Trianna and Hetal left the hospital.

"Majesty, my mother is an eye surgeon. Let her have a look at Jodi" said Hetal. "Doctor Smith has also volunteered herself and her staff to look after the Cutlass survivors" added Trianna. "Thank you, little one, how do you and your friends do what they do day in day out knowing the risks that come with your style of warfare?" asked Papela. "We fight as a family in arms" answered Trianna. "Did I hear her majesty call you little one?" asked Hetal slightly shocked. "You heard right Miss Hetal, I took her in after the civil war" answered Papela. "Just don't call me your highness, never could stand that title" added Trianna.

"I'll stick with Ice when we're with our friends though Ghost sounds cooler" replied Hetal. "Mother, me and Isoisa here are more than friends. We've fought and bled together. Just before we formed that thin red line at Bajor to hold back the Dominion reinforcements, we both decided to get married in the traditions of our people" said Trianna. "Majesty, would you give permission to allow it?" asked Hetal. "After the war is over" answered Papela. "Thank you mother" answered Trianna. "Thank you majesty" added Hetal.
            NMXb2ph.png
            • Options
              Dominion Flagship

"How did this happen?" Leeta ranted. "We were winning. Where did they get those ships from?... Thay... You did this! You brought them here! I will kill you! You and that pregnant Fedrat cow of yours! Both of you will die by my hands. If I accomplish nothing else here I will send you screaming into the void to meet your precious Prophets! The Kosst Amojan demand it!"

"The more I watch her the more their offer becomes more appealing," Nydon commented.
              "Indeed," the Founder agreed. "Maintain our defenses. I shall consult with the Great Link."
            • Options
              edited July 2017
              Terra (MU)

Naynta walked into the hospital ward with her sisters, when they saw the state of Jodi, Naynta was shocked. "Who did this?" demanded Naynta. "Marie Bray" answered Trianna. "Where is she? I want to kill her again" replied Naynta. "Dead by my hand" answered Trianna. "Good, that thing deserved it" answered Naynta. "Naynta, don't get mad at Trianna. She avenged our people and with the help of her friends and Admiral Valdez, got me and my crew out" said Jodi. "Naynta, it's true" added Kestrella. "Naynta, there's a gift in your lab. I took Miss Bray's head, revive it and have your fun with it. However, me and my friends need to get some information out of it concerning a terrible weapon" said Trianna. "I'll extract it, what information do you require?" replied Naynta. "We're looking for information concerning a large man sized focusing crystal, it requires telepaths as it's medium for destruction" answered Trianna.

"I'll get the information for you but I'll need time with Jodi first, I owe you for that" replied Naynta. "It's on the house, I don't charge family" answered Trianna.
              Later that day, Admiral Valdez was briefing Papela on his next offensive when Admiral Naynta Lot was called in. "Admiral" said Valdez. "Fedrat" answered Naynta. "Naynta, be polite" ordered Papela. "Yes mother" answered Nanyta. "Admiral Lot, care to explain this?" asked Valdez passing Naynta a PADD. "False readings" answered Naynta. "So if I was to scan your ship, I wouldn't find Federation POWs" replied Valdez. "What POWs?" asked Naynta. "The officers and personnel you abducted during the Federation/Terran war. Part of the treaty includes the repatriation of all POWs on both sides" replied Valdez. "Naynta, release those prisoners to Admiral Valdez immediately" ordered Papela.

"Must I? they're my toys" answered Naynta. "They are not toys for your amusement, they are people" replied Valdez keeping his cool. "Who cares about weak Fedrats?" asked Naynta brushing it off. "Their families, release them or I will get them myself, your choice" answered Valdez. "You would need Mother's permission to board my ship" replied Naynta testing Valdez's patience. "Fine, Majesty, permission to deploy my marines to the Athena and retrieve those POWs?" asked Valdez. "Granted in the spirit of co-operation" answered Papela. "Valdez to Nydon, deploy boarding parties to the Athena and retrieve some Federation citizens" ordered Valdez. "Deploying Jem Hadar and marines now" answered Nydon over the channel. "Did he just say Jem Hadar?" asked Naynta. "Order your people to stand aside" replied Valdez. "You're not bluffing either" answered Naynta. "I don't bluff" replied Valdez towering over Naynta.

"Lot to Athena, release the prisoners alive to our allies" ordered Naynta. "See, not so difficult is it?" said Valdez. On the Athena, the Jem Hadar and Romulan marines took custody of the Federation POWs and beamed over to Harbinger. "Thank you Admiral" said Valdez afterwards. Naynta stormed out afterwards annoyed that a Federation admiral had got the better of her. "Thank you majesty" said Valdez. "You're welcome" answered Papela. "Not even a thank you for getting her sister home alive, charming" thought Valdez afterwards. "Thank you for bringing my daughter home, Admiral" said Papela. "You're welcome" answered Valdez.
              Post edited by theraven2378 on
              NMXb2ph.png
              • Options
                Palace labs, Terra (MU)

Trianna was called to Naynta's lab. She passed Trianna a PADD and smiled. "Thank you Naynta, we need you to wipe that information from your head. You understand why" said Trianna. Naynta wiped the information as requested from her mind, "Thanks Naynta" answered Trianna. "Seen my new toy?" asked Naynta smiling. "Very inventive using neuron stimulation to keep the brain alive" answered Trianna. "Indeed, some of my finest work" replied Naynta with a smile of satisfaction. "The booth seems so primitive compared to this. Now you can torment them for longer" answered Trianna laughing.

"The possibilities, they seem endless" replied Naynta smiling. "Indeed they do" answered Trianna. "Let's go for a drink, time to meet your friends" replied Naynta. "They are a unique group, may take some getting used to" answered Trianna with a smile. Both sisters powered down the lab and went to the bar, the Brigands were at their usual double table. "Mind if my sister joins us?" asked Trianna. "We respect Naynta. When we were freelance, Naynta commissioned us to break the empress out of a Federation prison" said Dexter. "Not just any prison" replied Naynta laughing. "Facility 4028 of all places" answered Dexter. "That was fun" replied Naynta. "Nothing tops a bank robbery like the Ferengi job" said Hetal with a smile on her face.

"This I've got to hear" replied Naynta. "We literally beamed out the entire contents of the biggest vault on Ferenginar" answered Dexter laughing. "And surfed the Ferenginar star to get away clean" added Sidis. "With no warning from Isoisa here, it was terrifying" said Pitaskli. "Why are Terrans so funny when they are terrified?" asked Hetal laughing. It was met by a collective smile. "Betazoids are even better" joked Hetal. "Isoisa is the craziest pilot I know" said Dexter. "I wear it as a badge of honor" answered Hetal with a smile. "You're all insane, but insane in a good way" replied Naynta. "What was the last thing we stole?" asked Dexter. "The Samsar, Marie Bray's flagship. We disabled the self destruct system first and had it towed back to Terra" answered Trianna.

"Impressive ship, those battleships tore apart any thing we had at the early stages of the war" replied Dexter as a round of drinks came in. "First round is on me, that is a thank you for bringing Jodi home" said Naynta. "Cheers" said the Brigands and everyone toasted to good health. "You were saying about those battleships" said Naynta. "Armed to the teeth and really strong hull and shields, where we could destroy a Dominion battleship with 3 or 4 quantums if timed right, a Samsar takes at least six times that to kill" answered Dexter. "So that's why you want it, you've rammed the first Bounty into Leeta's flagship as well as totaling the I.S.S. Bounty to rescue a disabled ship and taken on an insane amount of enemy ships in the I.S.S. Brigand leading 499 other ships of varied design, Brigand is still being repaired after the beating you put her through" replied Naynta. "And the prophets watched over us that day" answered Lenaris smiling. "That they did" replied Pitaskli smiling. "Indeed" roared the rest of Brigands.

"Don't forget the Jem Hadar ships we liberated and then used to raid their rear areas" said Dexter. "Until they literally blew up in our faces" replied Mereu. "They were fun while they lasted" answered Leclerc. "It was most illogical" added T'Pamne. "Was fun" replied Wilkinson. "They were mad at us for that one" answered Jasmine. Everyone just smiled at that one. "You're all getting quite a fan club here in the empire, I saw the INN interview. You've become a symbol of resistance on both sides of the lines with your raiding and taking the fight to the invaders" said Naynta. "And as liberators" answered Dexter. "You earned the respect of the Betazoid people" replied Naynta. "Seeing what happened to my people made my mind up about taking the sacred vow to be a warrior, the vow was made in the old ways" answered Trianna. "Nice to hear that our ancient customs are being respected" replied Naynta. "Had to be done, our people's culture and customs need preserving" answered Trianna. "Even me and Ice's wedding after the war, traditional Betazoid" said Hetal. "Even down to the animal blood" added Trianna.

"We'll respect your people's customs and abide by them" said Dexter. "Thanks Dexter" answered Trianna. "Here Here" said the rest in chorus. Dexter bought the next round as the Brigands and Naynta shared war stories for the rest of the afternoon. Pitaskli then challenged Dexter to a arm wrestle rematch. "Naynta, here we have the battle of male pride" said Trianna. "Species pride as well" answered Dexter accepting. "I won first one, so you need to win this one" said Pitaskli. "Bring it on Ibarid" answered Dexter. Everyone watching now started taking bets on who was the strongest this round as the duel lasted for 20 minutes with Dexter taking victory.

NMXb2ph.png
                • Options
                  Star Fortress Eternity (MU)

An Allied war council was called. "Computer, bring up the Cardassia sector and enhance" ordered Valdez. "Having spoke with the Empress this morning over the lack of communication from the Dominion, it has been decided that the ultimatum is going to be enforced" said Valdez to the delegates. "We need to find a weak point in their lines and break through" said Admiral Quinn. "The closest system to Bajor on the road to Cardassia is Chin'Toka" pointed out the representative from the 113th. "Chin'Toka will be a tough system to take, our scouts picked up construction of orbital defense platforms in order to free up ships in order to reinforce their other fronts" said Captain Heath over the screen.

"Nydon, how many ships would the Dominion leave to defend those platforms?" asked Valdez. "Typically 3 squadron of attack ships with a power source for the defense platforms. Dominion policy is to make sure the power generators are protected at all costs" answered Nydon. "Stealth should be the key. 2/3 of the attacking forces should be cloaked but near enough so that their weapons fire could be mistaken as to be coming from the visible ships. One third should be accompanying them. The other third should come in at a perpendicular angle to the fight from below. Beware of the defense platforms and suicidal attacks by the Jem Hadar. Most likely they won't even fire just ram. Expect complete silent running from them" said Captain Heath.

"In the Federation's war with the Dominion, such fanatical behavior was observed by our forces. They don't even consider surrender unless the Founder orders them to" replied Admiral Quinn. "They will try and bleed us to wear us down, we have to avoid an attrition situation" answered Sito. "The admiral is correct in her assessment" said Nydon. "Agreed" said all the Allied commanders.
                  NMXb2ph.png
                  • Options
                    "That's why a deception will be utilized, two operations. Mincemeat and Fortitude" answered Valdez. "You intending to draw away the bulk of their fleet?" asked Sito. "Exactly, recently on Terra, several criminals were executed so we'll dress them in Admiral's and other high ranking officer's uniforms. On them, they will carry plans for an direct offensive on the Cardassia system from the west. The Dominion must be allowed to find the shuttle complete with "passengers" and false plans. To reinforce the Mincemeat deception, Fortitude will entail creating a false fleet to pull the bulk of the Dominion fleet west of Cardassia. Once they take the bait, a fleet of cloaked ships will move on Chin'Toka and take up position" answered Valdez.

"Very imaginative, how do we deal with the defense platforms?" answered Sito. "Mass drivers, we knock out the power generator by hurling 10 uncloaked asteroids to draw the defender's fire as 10 cloaked asteroids are launched at the generator itself" replied Heath. "Once defense platforms are denied power, they will be inactive" answered Sito. "That's when we put Captain Heath's plan into operation" said Valdez enhancing the Chin'Toka sub sector. "This will require absolute co-operation so RSU and Aristocracy in the centre, Imperials on the right flank and Federation on the left" answered Sito. "Sounds like a plan, Operation Thunderbolt is a go" said Quinn.

The allies now set off for their assignments. The first phase was to put the deception in place.
                    NMXb2ph.png
                    • Options
                      Chin'Toka System (MU)

Admiral Valdez looked at the photo of his daughter and grand daughter and thought “I'll be with you both soon” before giving the signal for RSU and Aristocracy ships to form up.

The allies formed up ready to attack, the Dominion had taken the bait of the deception plan as they found a shuttle filled with high ranking officers complete with the false plans. On the western front of the Dominion pocket, the Dominion redeployed their fleet to face the expected allied assault. “Good, now we've got them” said Admiral Valdez to his first officer. “Indeed” answered Nydon as 20 slipstream wormholes were opened aimed at the Chin'Toka system. “Send them through” ordered Admiral Heath Thay as 20 asteroids were gathered up and moved into position for launch.

“Launch” ordered Captain Heath as 20 asteroids were sent through aimed at the defensive platform power generator. As soon as they exited the slipstream, 10 cloaked and raced to their target, the uncloaked asteroids were directed at the Dominion installations on the planet below. “ETA to impact?” asked Heath Thay. “Two minutes” answered Heath Layress. Phase one of the battle plan was now in play. The asteroids all hit their targets as the Dominion power generator tore itself apart destroying the asteroid it was on. The defensive platforms powered down with the destruction of their power generator.

This was the beginning of an allied offensive that would over run the the Dominion pocket from the south as the northern forces moved south aiming to split the pocket in two. The Chin'Toka assault groups now took up position and 2/3s cloaked according to Captain Heath's plan. The rest formed up under the system's orbital plain to attack straight up. Valdez had deployed his five full battle groups to this engagement. Following the plan, the RSU and aristocracy forces moved into the system and opened fire on the three Jem Hadar attack squadrons pulling them out of position as the Falacatas and Kronos groups carried out their weaving assaults onto the Jem Hadar. Any ship that found itself in the the path of kamikaze runs activated their tractor beam repulsors to push back the kamikaze ships as the artillery ships opened up on the inactive defensive platforms with the Kronus and Falcata groups protecting the artillery ships.

Once the platforms were wiped out, the rest of the Allied fleet entered the battle and engaged the already battered Jem Hadar from the front and below. The Jem Hadar kamikaze runs claimed several allied ships but losses were with acceptable parameters as the allies pushed their numerical supremacy and within 12 hours, Chin'Toka had been taken with minimal losses to the allies as a southern pincer formed and moved north. They linked up to the northern pincer six days later, the Dominion pocket had been cut in two with the bulk of their fleet isolated as the western assault went in. Pinned by 10,000 Imperial ships to their front and 7,500 RSU ships to their rear, the Dominion fleet was wiped out in a great encirclement. The allies now encircled Cardassia trapping the Founder and the remains of the Dominion fleet into the system with the full force of their combined fleets.

On Terra, Papela watched the pocket shrink drinking her tea. Papela now sent her ultimatum to the Dominion. The end of the war was now within sight, either way it would end with surrender of the Dominion or their total destruction. If the Dominion refused to surrender, then they would be worn down by siege until the point was put across that surrender was the only option.
                      NMXb2ph.png
                      • Options
                        Dominion flagship

"The situation seems to have deteriorated," Nydon commented.
                        "It has indeed," the Founder agreed. "We are left with one option."
                        the door to bridge opened and two squads of Jem Hadar came in. They pointed they're weapons at Leeta.
                        "What's going on?" She demanded.
                        "The situation here is lost," the Founder explained. "It was not what we were led to believe. We are therefore giving them what they requested and departing."
                        Leeta stared at them in disbelief.
                        "It's not my fault your precious troops are so stupid as to fall for their tricks."
                        "Nevertheless, that is our decision. They did stipulate that they wanted you alive. Whether you are conscious or not depends on your cooperation."
                        Leeta smiled.
                        "You think that do you?"
                        She gestured and the guns flew out of the guards hands.
                        "You arrogant little blob."
                        She gestured again and they were all lifted of the floor.
                        " I offered to share the Galaxy with you."
                        She flicked her wrist. Nydon's head along with those of the Jem Hadar were wrenched around with wet crunch.
                        "But now, you and your friends can burn with the rest of them."
                        She clenched her fist and the Founder burst into flames.
                        "All ships, prepare to leave. The Founder wishes to return to the Gamma Quadrant. Before we leave though, we have one more battle to fight. And a planet to split open."

Chin'Toka System (MU)

"What did you say?" Valdez shouted in disbelief
                        "The Dominion forces are disappearing." Admiral Quinn repeated. "We're tracking more slipstream signatures than we can count."
                        "They're jumping out of containment. Can we track them?"
                        "No need," Thay said. "They're here."
                        Gateways were opening across the Bajor system. Dominion ships poured out from all directions.
                        "Red Alert! Move to intercept!"
                        "They're not attacking us," Heath reported. "They're heading for Bajor. Why..."
                        Around Thay and Heath the world went white. The opened their eyes and found themselves in a white void.
                        "Where are we?" Thay asked.
                        "I think its the Prophets," Heath answered.
                        "What do they want now? Can't they see we're busy?"
                        "Things are worse than you think." came from behind them.
                        They spun to face the newcomer. Thay's eyes went wide in disbelief.
                        "Mama?"
                        "They will attempt to open the Fire Caves. You must prevent that at all costs. Or All will be lost."
                        "Mama, how... I don't appreciate you using her likeness to talk to me!"
                        "You must stop her."
                        "Listen you..."
                        The world returned to normal.
                        "I hate them," Thay growled.
                        "Complain later," Heath said. "All ships protect Bajor at all..."
                        "Gateway above us!" Paris yelled.
                        A few hundred meters above, the Dominion flagship came out of the gateway on a course for the Enterprise.
                        "Evasive maneuvers!"
                        "Too late! Brace for impact!"
                        The bow of the Dominion ship crashed in to saucer of the Enterprise. The force threw the crew out of their chair and scattered them across the floor. The science station console broke free from its stand and landed on Paris pinning her to the floor. Several other stations exploded in showers of sparks.
                        "Report!" yelled Thay.
                        "I'm fine how are you?" a familiar voice said.
                        Thay turned in that direction. Out of the sparks Leeta stepped, knife in hand.
                        "Hello Thay. Long time no see. You didn't invite me to the wedding. I'm hurt. Guess I'll have to return the favor."

To be continued...
                      • Options
                        edited July 2017
                        Bajor (MU)

"Scythe, create a defensive screen around the Enterprise. Nothing gets through, evacuate the Enterprise's wounded to the Star Fortress" ordered Valdez as he deployed his battle groups, Broadsword, Falchion, Gladius and Spatha moved to intercept the Dominion fleet. With the Enterprise out of action, Valdez assumed command of the combined Allied fleet. "We are the line in the sand, nothing gets through us. Give them hell" said Valdez fleet wide. The allied fleet cheered and then steeled themselves for the onslaught. The Dominion fleet entered the battlefield led by the Founder's flagship herself, now under Leeta's control. "To the commander of the opposing fleet, surrender or be destroyed" threatened Leeta.

"Never going to happen" answered Valdez before he abruptly closed the channel. "Here they come, hold your ground and deny them even an inch" ordered Valdez. "Admiral, I.S.S. Athena will cover your wing. I owe you" answered Admiral Naynta Lot. "I see you've brought some friends" replied Valdez as the Brigands took to the battlefield and hailed with "you're not having all the fun" from Captain Smith. "Go cause mayhem" replied Valdez noting the new Brigand flagship. "Samsar, good choice" answered Admiral Lot laughing. "Crusaders, form a gun grid. Falcatas and Kronos groups, protect the artillery ships. Cruisers and battleships form up and prepare to fire" ordered Valdez as the Dominion fleet got to within artillery range. "Fire" ordered Valdez, the Crusaders opened up with a wall of fire as the weaker attack ships were destroyed in large groups.Leeta seeing the effectiveness of the Crusaders pulled back her first waves put them into open order to lessen the artillery fire taken.

"Smart move. Nydon, is our surprise ready?" asked Valdez. "Not yet, reinforcements will jump in on your command, they're just entering the system now" answered Nydon. "They'll keep pushing the line, we just have to hold them in place. I've ordered both wings on our flanks to cloak, Leeta will try and envelope us like the 7th Fleet at Tyra in both Dominion wars. Once we spring the trap, our reinforcements will jump in behind and sandwich them" replied Valdez. "Time to take the gloves off?" asked Nydon. "Target their warp cores and fire" ordered Valdez as a wall of transphasic torpedoes went down range. "Jump our reserves in, get them behind the enemy lines and firing as soon as they jump in" ordered Valdez as slipstream points began forming behind the Dominion lines. The Breen and Imperial forces stranded in the Breen sector jumped in firing into the rear of the Dominion lines.

More Imperial reserves now deployed as they attacked from below and above. "All ships form a kill box" ordered Valdez, the fleet responded and soon had the Dominion within their firing arcs. "Witch's Cauldron" ordered Valdez, the fleet fired at the surrounded enemy ships as they began to push them back before finishing off the flagship. With the loss of the flagship, the Dominion abandoned Leeta and left via the wormhole. "What do you know, Leeta is high and dry" said Valdez smiling. Now the fleets landed ground troops and set up ready to at least slow Leeta down. "It ends now" he thought afterwards

NMXb2ph.png
                        • Options
                          edited July 2017
                          Harbinger medical bay (MU)

Admiral Valdez went down to see the wounded from the Enterprise. Approaching Captain Heath's bio bed, Valdez spoke with his Vorta doctor. "How bad?" asked Valdez. "Minor concussion and the unborn she's carrying are both still healthy, if she had hit the floor on her front then it would not bear thinking about" answered the Vorta doctor. "What about Miss Paris?" asked Valdez concerned. "In emergency treatment but stable. She'll be evacuated along with the most seriously wounded" answered the Vorta. "Keep at it doctor" replied Valdez. "Yes Admiral" answered the Vorta.

Valdez now got a seat and spoke with Captain Heath. "Captain, you're aboard Harbinger" said Valdez, Captain Heath just sighed and smiled at her prognosis by the Vorta doctor. "How is my crew?" asked Captain Heath. "Paris is undergoing emergency treatment but stable, the most seriously wounded once stabilized are being evacuated back to Terra" answered Valdez. "Status of enemy forces" asked Captain Heath. "When they found out what Leeta had done to the Founder, they left her high and dry before leaving via the wormhole. They've left a message from the Founders concerning a peace treaty given that they were used by Leeta" answered Valdez.

"What about Leeta?" asked Captain Heath. "Not one sight of her, troops have been deployed to block her path to the fire caves if she shows up on Bajor" answered Valdez. "Don't underestimate her, she's desperate" advised Captain Heath. "If it comes down to it, a thalaron device will be detonated in the caverns as a last resort" answered Valdez. "Thank you Admiral" replied Captain Heath. "Get some rest, that's an order. You're sitting this one out" answered Valdez. "Yes Admiral" replied Captain Heath saluting Valdez.
                          NMXb2ph.png
                          • Options
                            I.S.S. Samsar (MU)

"We won?" asked Dexter Smith stunned. "We did Dexter" answered Trianna smiling. "And we're still alive as a group, that we can be thankful for" said Hetal laughing. "What a fight" added Pitaskli with a smile, everyone smiled at that. "Nice knowing you Leeta, goodbye" joked T'Pamne smiling. "Did T'Pamne just make a joke?" asked Dexter laughing. "I have emotions too, I was working out how long it would take you all to figure it out" answered T'Pamne with a smile. "Well played T'Pamne" replied Dexter with a smile. "Dexter, always look on the bright side of life. We got the crystal we were looking for nice and secure in a secure holding cell and we won the war" answered T'Pamne, everyone just laughed.

"Love the taste of victory" said Wilkinson smiling. "Very sweet indeed" added Leclerc. "We've become family, I'd be honored to call you all my brothers and sisters" answered Jasmine Smith. "We are all family, be proud of what we've done" replied Dexter. "Thanks big bro" answered Lenaris. "It was a tough war" replied Mereu Smith. "Indeed" answered Dexter giving his wife a kiss. "All of you, me and Isoisa have changed the wedding plan. We're going Terran so ladies break out the dresses and gentlemen break out the classic suits" said Trianna. "We decided that a Terran wedding was more suitable" added Hetal. "Much easier" replied Trianna smiling.

"I was saving this for a special occasion" said Dexter replicating some glasses and breaking out the scotch. After he poured out each drink, the crew toasted to "family and victory" before knocking back the scotch in unison. "Anyone know a good song?" asked Dexter. "We are all one" answered Trianna. "Good call" replied Dexter. Trianna just started singing as the rest of the crew smiled. "Beautiful voice" said Hetal smiling. "Indeed" chorused the rest of the crew who clapped afterwards. "Isoisa, set course for Terra. Open a slipstream wormhole and punch it" said Dexter. "Transiting in 3,2,1" answered Hetal. The Samsar entered the slipstream and jumped to Terra.
                            NMXb2ph.png
                            • Options
                              Enterprise bridge
                              (Just after collision)

Thay got to her feet, her eyes never left the Intruder.
                              "You've know idea how long I've been looking forward to finding you," she said. "I'd be even happier than I am now if you hadn't ruined my wedding."
                              "That's what you get for not inviting me."
                              "Believe me, I wanted to find you."
                              "Well, here I am. In the still very attractive flesh. Wow, you've had some work done Now... Oh, is this the blushing bride here on the floor? Let's have a look at her."
                              Leeta raised her hand. Heath felt a invisible hand grab her by the neck and lift her off the floor. Leeta held her at arms length away from her examining her.
                              "Not bad. I know you like them with big chests but this is excessive even for you."
                              She poked Heath in the chest with her knife. She grimaced in pain.
                              "Tell me do you paint spots on her and pretend she's a Trill?"
                              "GET AWAY FROM HER YOU TRIBBLE!"
                              Thay pulled out her knife and charged at her. Leeta brought up her hand with the knife and pointed at her.
                              "On your knees."
                              Overwhelming force slowed her steps.
                              "I said on your knees!"
                              Thay got within a meter of her before she was forced down on to her knees.
                              "That's better. Right where you belong. Now this whole affair has been just a huge waste of my time. Arrogant little blobs aren't worth the trouble. However, the one thing that I will accomplish before I set the Galaxy ablaze is to kill the Emissaries and put your head on posts for the ignorant fools to..."
                              Leeta was cut off as Heath kicked out and caught her in the eye with her boot heel. She was unharmed as turned to face her.
                              "Excuse me. I was talking."
                              Heath felt the pressure on her neck increase to where she couldn't breathe.
                              "Let. Her. Go!"
                              "Or what? You'll stamp your feet. Oh right you can't. Oh I know, your going to take a page from the fedrat and lecture me into submission."
                              "I'm going to deprive myself of the luxury of drawing out your death and kill you quickly."
                              "Well if you want it to be over quickly, I'll oblige. Here you two can die together."
                              She threw the barely conscious Heath at her.
                              Thay felt her land on her... and then the force holding her down disappeared.
                              She could move again.
                              She quickly checked the coughing Heath.
                              "Are you alright?"
                              "No, I'm sore, pissed off and hormonal."
                              "So normal, good."
                              "After we kill her I gonna hit you."
                              "Awe, your last lover's quarrel. Enjoy it as you burn!"
                              Leeta held out her hands in front of her.
                              Nothing happened.
                              "What... What's happening?" She demanded to know.
                              "When we touch..." Thay started.
                              "The Prophets come out to play." Heath finished.
                              "Your little friends can't help you now."
                              "I DON'T NEED THEM TO KILL YOU!" Leeta lunged at them with her knife.
                              From their positions on the floor dodging while maintaining contact was impossible. Heath didn't try.
                              As the knife came in she brought up her right arm and let the blade pierce all the way through it. Heath screamed as she twisted her arm pulling the knife out of Leeta's hands.
                              Thay's mind compartmentalize what she had just seen; take advantage first, yell at her later.
                              She drew her pistol and fired in Leeta's chest.
                              Leeta looked down at the hole in her chest. She laughed.
                              "DO YOU THINK THAT THIS WILL ST..."
                              Thay fired half a dozen more times in to her chest.
                              Leeta, with that arrogant laugh still on her face, fell to her knees then pitched forward on to her face.
                              The two holding hands got to their feet.
                              "Think she's finally dead?" Thay asked.
                              Heath lifted her foot, and drove the spike heel of her boot into the base of the prone figure's skull.
                              The body twitched once, then was still.
                              "Yes," answered Heath.
                              "That was excessive."
                              "She aimed that knife at my stomach. She was trying to kill them."
                              "Speaking of the knife, what possessed you to do that?"
                              "You attack, I defend. It's how we function in combat."
                              "With starships, not your pregnant body."
                              "Thay, you can yell at me all you want later. Right now hold me. I.."
                              Thay saw Heath become unsteady on her feet. She stepped forward and caught her as she passed out.
                              "Callie!"
                              "Medical team are..."
                              Callie trailed off as they watch the red flame billow out of Leeta's body. It seemed to glare at them in anger before it disappeared.
                            • Options
                              Harbinger medical bay (MU)

Captain Heath was sat up in bed still sore from her injuries. "Admiral Valdez, have a seat" said Layress. Valdez sat down and listened to what Layress had to say. "I may have hidden some facts from you earlier, Leeta is dead" said Layress. "Some people are too dangerous to be kept alive. I may not approve of how it ended but you did what you had to do" answered Valdez. "She aimed a knife at them" replied Layress. "No need to justify it, what's done is done" answered Valdez. "You'd do the same if someone aimed a knife at Trianna" replied Layress.

"A good point" answered Valdez. "A parent must protect their children" replied Layress. "When we were torn apart from each other, I told Trianna to put up a passive resistance and act intelligently" answered Valdez. "It saved her life" replied Layress. "She held on long enough for me to be broken out of jail and lead a team to rescue her, we eventually made it home" answered Valdez. "I've not spoken with your Trianna for a long time, hows she doing these days?" asked Layress. "Very well, she's married and raising an adopted daughter. I recently found out she was pregnant" answered Valdez smiling. "That's good to hear, send her my congratulations" replied Layress. "I will" answered Valdez.

"It's been a tough war" replied Layress. "Indeed it has, costly as well" answered Valdez. "The saddest thing next to a battle lost is a battle won" replied Layress. "Very true, this was my last war. When I get back home, I'm retiring from public life altogether and concentrating on my family. Some ghosts need to be laid to rest, Teanna would want it that way" answered Valdez. "Best way" replied Layress. "Indeed" answered Valdez. "Thank you for holding the line to defend my people" replied Layress. "Life is sacred, I let innocents die once, never again" answered Valdez. "Some principles are worth sticking to" replied Layress. "That they are" answered Valdez. "Nydon to Valdez, we're approaching Terra now" said a message from the bridge. "Thank you Nydon, send the empress this message. Leeta is no longer in the realm of the living" ordered Valdez. "It's already sent, the empress sends her congratulations" answered Nydon.

"Your wife is here, I'll get back to my duties. You two have a lot to talk about" said Valdez saluting both Layress and Thay, they saluted back in respect.

NMXb2ph.png
                              • Options
                                Terra (MU)

After transferring the wounded to hospitals on Terra, Admiral Valdez had one more thing to do before he met Papela. Accompanied by Naynta and Kestrella, he visited Jodi to help put her mind to ease. "Captain" said Valdez. "Fedrat" answered Jodi. "Jodi, cut him some slack. He provided the ships to rescue you and get you home, not bad for a Fedrat" said Naynta. "Thank you" said Jodi. "Just doing my job, I've arranged something. I think it's time you talked to someone with a life changing injury" answered Valdez signalling for a communication to be brought over. Valdez then patched it through his personal channel home.

"Hey dad" answered Trianna. "Need you to speak to someone, Naynta will explain" asked Valdez. "Miss Valdez, my sister has recently suffered a life changing injury. Could you speak to her please?" asked Naynta. "We'll need privacy then" replied Trianna. "Thank you Trianna" said Valdez. "No problem" answered Trianna. Valdez, Naynta and Kestrella left the ward and headed to meet with Papela. "Thanks" said Naynta as they walked to Papela's office, in the ward, Jodi and Trianna talked and Trianna via subspace advised Jodi to turn her injury into strength and told her it's never easy.

In Papela's office, Valdez and the Lot sisters sat down and now along with the rest of the Allies discussed the Founders' proposal about peace. "We may need a Founder to make a settlement easier" said Valdez. "We'll ask our Dominion to send Odo as a peacemaker" answered Admiral Quinn. "Odo?" asked Papela. "He ended our Dominion War when he convinced the Founder in our reality to stand down" answered Valdez. "Send for him" requested Papela. "Quinn to Enterprise, send a message to our diplomatic corps, ask them to contact our Dominion and request Odo come to Terra" said Quinn.

"Message sent, awaiting response" answered Shon. "Majesty, we have a way of bringing Betazed back" said Quinn. "The Lukari, they have experience of using Protomatter to regenerate a dead world" added Valdez. "I'll require an audience with them them via your diplomatic channels" answered Papela. "Yes your majesty" replied Valdez. "Now, I have some ceremonial duties to carry out, all Allied leaders are invited" answered Papela. "Thank you" replied Valdez.
                                NMXb2ph.png
                                • Options
                                  Palace meeting room

Papela stood in front of the packed room. She smiled graciously at them.
                                  "Just so you know," she announced. "This is going to be broadcast across the Empire. Just as soon as those lovely people from INN are ready. Also make sure that the Flagship in orbit gets it as well."
                                  "What flagship ma'am?"
                                  "The one that's decloaking now. Oh Everyone, please tell your ship's not to fire on the ship that just appeared. It is friendly."
                                  "Its huge. What is it?"Valdez asked.
                                  "It's the personal command ship of the Empress from the other universe. All our reinforcements came from them. I see you're confused. Don't worry, I'll explain everything. Ah, I see everything is ready. Now let us begin."

"This is INN. We are preempting our normal programming to bring you a live message from the Empress. We go to the palace meeting room where she addressing a gathering of Allies and military leaders."

"Hello my people. I am pleased to stand before you and announce an end to the hostilities between the Empire and the Dominion. Though the cost in lives was dreadfully high, peace has once again returned to us. There those among you that cry out for blood and revenge over what has been done to so many worlds. Now is not the time for blood for blood. Now is the time for healing, letting tempers and passions cool while helping the injured and displaced.
                                  And in doing that, there is something you all must know.
                                  Most of you know of the existence of the so called Prime universe and that they exist side by side with each other with most people having mirror copies on themsel both sides.
                                  What is not commonly known is that there is a THIRD universe."
                                  She paused and surveyed the stunned faces in the room.
                                  "This is being broadcast to them as well. However this third universe is an almost exact copy of ours. They share our ideas, our goals, and... See for yourself."
                                  A single person beamed on to the stage besides her. Aside from the clothes, she was an exact copy of the Empress. A wave of excited chatter swept through the room. Both Empress's raised their hands for silence.
                                  "The two of us became aware of the other several years ago. And while our forces were decimated by previous rulers only concern with their own power and agendas they built up our forces towards the day that universes would come together, and that day has come."
                                  "We do not come here as conquerors, we come to unite the two universes. Together we will be confident in our strength to protect our people from all threats."
                                  "We shall know the peace and stability that has been denied us for so long backed by the strength to keep it."
                                  "The sum will be greater than the parts that compose it and it shall endure for countless generations to come."
                                  Those in the room applauded. After a few seconds, they again raised their hands for silence.
                                  "This will be our final gift to the peoples of the Empire. For once the unification has begun we shall both step down from the throne."
                                  Shocked silence echoed across the room.
                                  "We have come to the conclusion that only one person should rule over the unified Empire."
                                  "A person who with input from both sides who will make the best decisions for all not favoring either."
                                  "We have chosen this person."
                                  "We shall present them to you in two days time."
                                  "Until then," they chorused. "Good health to you all."

"There you have it. We have so much to analyze and discuss. Least of which is that in forty eight hours we will meet the new ruler of the Unifed Empire. Our coverage of this quadrant shaking announcement will continue after this."
                                • Options
                                  Terra (MU)

The Brigands all just let loose and celebrated, after a Terran wedding both newly weds saluted a toast to family in a Brigand style, "To insanity, family and absent friends" they chorused followed by the crew. After a minute's silence, the Brigands had an end of the war party. In Papela's office, Papela was shown a demonstration of the regenerative properties of protomatter by the Lukari scientists. "Very impressive, I request your expertise in regenerating Betazed for recolonization" asked Papela. "The Lukari will aid you" answered the Lukari ambassador.

"Thank you" answered Papela. "You'll have the honor of pushing the control" replied the Lukari ambassador. "Good, then my people can recover though it will take decades maybe a century or two" answered Papela. "They're a strong people, they'll do well" replied Valdez. "Growing up on Betazed teaches you that" answered Papela. "It does" replied Valdez. "We both set an example for generations to follow, once the most bitter of enemies working together as allies" answered Papela. "All acted with honor" replied Valdez. "Agreed" answered Papela. "A lot of ghost finally laid to rest" replied Valdez. After dismissing the Lukari delegation and retaining her immediate guard, Papela asked "why aid your most bitter enemy?" "Too many innocent lives were being lost, Betazed caught my attention" answered Valdez.

"Avenged by wiping out the fleet that did it, I would have loved to see the look on that thing's face when she realized she was dealing with the person who knows her best" said Papela. "She was young and impetuous, never a good combination. Against inexperienced commanders, she gained easy victories but she forgot something important" answered Valdez. "Don't make war personal" replied Papela. "It's a brutal teacher" answered Valdez. "Agreed" answered Papela. "Nydon to Admiral Valdez, Odo is requesting permission to transport down" reported Nydon. "Turn off the phase sweep" ordered Papela. The guards obeyed. "Its safe, Nydon beam on down as Odo's aide" ordered Valdez. Nydon and Odo beamed down and greeted Papela with respect. Valdez then saluted and got to his duties. For the few hours, Papela listened and spoke with Odo to understand things from a Founders' point of view.

After the meeting, Odo and Nydon beamed back aboard Harbinger and Papela contemplated on what Odo had said over a cup of tea.

NMXb2ph.png
                                  • Options
                                    thay8472thay8472 Member Posts: 6,101 Arc User
                                    Lore Update - 2411 - Mirror Wars

*Yellow Terran Empire conquered the Red Terran Empire during the Red's internal problems/war with that realities version of the Dominion.

*Heath Layress, from the alternate prime-timeline, former captain of the U.S.S. Los Lobos will be the new supreme ruler of the Terran Empire, 'Layress I, Empress of the Terran Empire.'

Spoilers: 2550
                                    2gdi5w4mrudm.png
                                    Typhoon Class please!
                                  • Options
                                    Terra (mu red)
                                    Imperial throne room

The two Empresses stood in front of the throne looking down at their children in front of them. Their girls gathered from both universes, some still wearing bandages from the last battle bowed their heads and knelt down in front of them.

"Oh my beautiful girls," the Empresses said in unison. " I have brought you here to tell you...who will replace me and lead both Empires."
                                    Several loud sneezed echoed from the back of the room. Several of the gathered smiled In varying degrees of amusement while Callie scowled.
                                    "Why did you bring her?" She whispered.
                                    "I'm not letting her out of my sight," Thay whispered back. "Besides mother said to bring her."
                                    "We have thought long and hard about it," they continued, "and taking all things in to account including all of your various 'interesting' personality traits we believe that we have picked the right person. Thay..."
                                    Thay looked up horrified.
                                    "No! Mother please, I don't want it. I'm not suited for it. I'll execute the entire cabinet first time they annoy me!"
                                    Papela continued.
                                    "Thay I'm sorry for the trouble that I'm going to cause you."
                                    "I don't want it!"
                                    "Don't worry, it's not you."
                                    " I'm confused. Why'd you apologize for the trouble you're going to cause me then?"
                                    "Because our choice is her."
                                    Both Papela's pointed at the back of the room. The only person there was rubbing their itching nose. She stopped when she realized everyone was staring at her.
                                    "ME?"
                                    "Yes, my child."
                                    "HER?" Callie yelled. " WHY HER?"
                                    "Yes, why me?" Heath agreed. "I'm not even from here."
                                    " That's part of the reason. You have an outside view of how things really are here. You don't have our cultural blinders. You can truly see what needs to be done for the greater good of the people."
                                    "I... I..." Heath stuttered.
                                    "You can do what you joined Starfleet to do. Help those in need and serve the greater good on much larger scale."
                                    Heath looked at Thay.
                                    "What do you think?"
                                    "Do what you think is right, my Empress," she laughed." I'm going to be married to the Empress."
                                    "I haven't said yes yet."
                                    "But you're going to. I can tell."
                                    Callie stood and walked up to Heath.
                                    "I still don't like you. But after what you did during that fight and afterwards to Leeta, I can't call you soft or weak anymore. You are tougher than I gave you credit for. I don't like you, but I respect you, and I will serve you faithfully until death. My Empress."
                                    Both Papela's smiled.
                                    "Well, Empress Layress?"
                                    " I think I'm going to throw up."
                                    "Nerves or baby?" Thay asked.
                                    "Both."
                                    "This is ridiculous," Naynta yelled. "Mother are you seriously going to put this fedrat..."
                                    "That's Empress Fedrat," Kestrella said quietly smiling.
                                    "She is weak! She'll be the ruin of us all! She..."
                                    "Finished off Leeta by ramming those stiletto heels she loves to wear in to the back of her head," Thay finished.
                                    Naynta stopped.
                                    "She did?"
                                    "Yes, she did," Callie confirmed. "I'd keep that in mind in case any dumb ideas begin to take shape in that head of yours."
                                    "She won't last," Jodi said. "She hasn't got what it takes. The odds are a million to one against her. She's what they call a dark horse."
                                    "So if she succeeds that would make her the Dark Empress," Thay said smiling.
                                    "Empress Layress," both Papela's said smiling. "You will be formally introduced to your subjects tomorrow. But for now... Accend the stairs in your blood stained heels and take your throne."
                                    Heath walked slowly up to the stairs. Thay stopped her briefly to kiss her on the cheek. She climbed the stairs, took a deep breath, and sat in the chair.
                                    "ALL HAIL EMPRESS LAYRESS THE FIRST!" Both Papela's announced. "ALL HAIL THE DARK EMPRESS!"
                                  • Options
                                    I.S.S. Samsar (MU)

"We've all got an employment offer each" said Trianna passing the PADDs around. "It's an offer to become a full time shadow team" answered Dexter. "My friends were very impressed with us when we worked alongside them" replied Trianna. "Wait, it even says we can choose any ship we want to command" answered Dexter. "I hear the I.S.S. Warrior needs a new captain and crew" replied Trianna. "What class?" asked Isoisa. "She's Eclipse class" answered Trianna. "I've seen them in action, very impressive and it suits our style of mischief" replied Dexter.

"It's one time only on the offer so think carefully on it" answered Trianna. "It's legitimate work and we can make use of our talents" replied Isoisa. "There is that, criminals beware" answered T'Pamne smiling. "That's a new one" replied Jasmine laughing. "It is only logical" answered T'Pamne sarcastically. It caused a sea of smiles. "Well played" replied Jasmine. "Indeed, back on point please" said Dexter. "I'd say accept" answered Leclerc. "Accept" from Pitaskli which was followed by the rest of the officers in the room. "Ghost, tell your friend we accept" said Dexter. "Though she did stipulate after the honeymoons once the unification ceremony has been done" replied Trianna.

NMXb2ph.png
                                    • Options
                                      edited August 2017
                                      MACO Command, Terra (MU)

The Brigands all stood to attention as General David Smith inspected them before shaking Dexter Smith's hand saying "Well fought son." "Thank you General" answered Dexter. "I'm promoting you to Brigadier General, congratulations son" replied General Smith replacing Dexter's captain pips for a General's star. "Thank you dad" answered Dexter shaking the general's hand. "Trianna Marie Hetal, you are being promoted to Lt. Col, congratulations" said General Smith replacing Trianna's rank chevron with Colonel's birds. "Thank you General" answered Trianna shaking General Smith's hand.

Each Brigand got a step up in rank and they accepted their promotions from General Smith. "It's been a long war and a tough war. You have all done what was expected of you and more, be secure in the knowledge you all fought as warriors and as a family, all officers, salute!!" said General Smith as all the officers present saluted the Brigands in respect. The Brigands saluted back. "At ease. Later at the palace, both Trianna and Isoisa were attending the Imperial Court. "The servants take a little getting used to" said Isoisa. "You'll get used to them besides we're ladies of the court" answered Trianna. "Don't mistake us as weak" replied Isoisa with a smile. "Could be quite painful" answered Trianna. They met up with the rest of the Brigands, "are we late?" asked Dexter.

"You're early" answered Isoisa. "Thanks" replied Leclerc with a smile. "I hate traffic, permission to vaporize some drivers?" said T'Pamne. "Denied" answered Dexter laughing. "That's a dark one" said Jasmine laughing. "I know that feeling about traffic" added Pitaskli. "Really annoying" answered Sidis. "Gotta love the road rage" replied Wilkinson. "A Vulcan with road rage, that's terrifying. Even the Prophets would want to stay out of that one" answered Lenaris. "Everyone would have to take cover" replied Dexter. "A most logical assessment" answered T'Pamne sarcastically. "We're all insane" added Mereu. There was a chorus of smiles before everyone were told to take their seats.

NMXb2ph.png
                                      • Options
                                        Terra (mu red)
                                        Imperial Throne Room

The phrase "standing room only" was insufficient to describe the crowd in the room. As many Representatives as could make it filled the room to beyond capacity. All wanted to claim to have been there when the new Empress was announced, and perhaps to earn her favor for the future.
                                        Members from the alliance we're given front row seats along with the Empress's daughters.
                                        "Where's the captain?" Valdez leaned over asking Thay.
                                        "Last I saw her she was in her underwear, sneezing constantly, and wanting to do painful things to parts of my anatomy."
                                        Valdez smiled as memories came back to him.
                                        "Just be glad she's not a telepath. I got a vivid play by play of what pregnancy was like."
                                        "To be honest, it scares the hell out of me."
                                        "I'm sorry to report, that it doesn't get better once their born. You just get new things to worry about."
                                        "Maybe I can find a small moon to keep her and them on. Station a fleet there alongside mines to keep them safe."
                                        He suppressed a smile.
                                        We're really not so different, he thought. We just take different approaches to things.
                                        Further speculation was interrupted as a fanfare played.
                                        "Announcing her Royal Highnesses the Empresses Papela Lot."
                                        Everyone stood as they entered from the side. As took positions on either side of the throne, the assembled crowd bowed their heads. Cameras zoomed in on them. Behind the throne hung huge curtains with the Imperial flag emblazoned on them.
                                        "We stand before you one last time," they chorused. "We thank you for your time, support, and sacrifice in the hard times that we endured. We hope that you will give the same support to our successor. She will certainly need it."

"We here at INN can confirm that they did in fact say she. We will soon have a new Empress."

"We must admit, standing here there is the great temptation to draw this out for as long as possible." They gave the crowd a sly smile. "But we will not be that cruel."
                                        "We will tell you that me made our choice based on many factors."
                                        "Our successor has shown both the drive and compassion to help those in need along with the ruthless determination to dispose of those who deserve no mercy."
                                        "She has no cultural blinders and can see the Empire in it's purest form. She will guard are present and guide our future."

The members of the the alliance shared a look between themselves, so far so good. No open talk of conquest, but we haven't heard from this person yet. Judgement reserved.

"Well, we've kept you waiting long enough. All rise."
                                        Everyone stood.
                                        "Join with us now as welcome our new Empress. Come forth and take your place in history."
                                        The curtains parted and figure stepped from behind them.

ISS Enterprise
                                        Terra shipyard

All activities across the ship stopped. Everyone stared at the screens across the ship in stunned disbelief. No one spoke.

Valdez and the rest of the Alliance officers stared in shock as the figure walked up to the Empresses, the growing baby bump quite visible under her gown, and bowed to them. Thay just smiled as from the side a Trianna brought in the crown. The two Papela's lifted it off the pillow it had rested on.
                                        "With this, we transfer our authority to you. Lead your people well."
                                        They placed the crown on her Head.
                                        "ALL HAIL EMPRESS LAYRESS THE FIRST!" they chorused.
                                        "ALL HAIL EMPRESS LAYRESS THE FIRST!" The crowd responded then began applauding.

"Ladies and gentlemen... I don't know what to say. Heath Layress, who had just married Admiral Sito, now Heath Thay has been crowned Empress by the departing Empress Papela. We will attempt to get a word with the new Empress after the ceremony."

Layress stepped forward.
                                        "My...ah..."
                                        She sneezed several times.
                                        Typical, she thought. Oh well, keep going.
                                        "People of the Empire. I like you have known the pain of loss but also the joy of new hope." She placed her hands on her stomach.
                                        "To every being that can hear me. Be they Imperial, Allies, enemies, or indifferent. I say to you that together, there is nothing that is beyond our reach. We can be greater than the sum of our parts. Together, the future is ours to shape."

"So wait. The captain is now the Empress?" Truzena asked.
                                        "Looks like it," Aunlel answered.
                                        "So what does that mean for us"
                                        "I don't know."

I don't know how the Alliance will react to this Valdez thought, as Layress sat on her throne. One of our own, Empress of the mirror universe. There will be many sleepless nights ahead for someone.

Inside the time stream

"At last, it has come to pass."
                                        "Indeed. The Dark Empress now sits upon the throne."
                                        "Again, they cheer like trained animals."
                                        "Let them. They have earned it."
                                        "If they only knew what lay ahead..."
                                        "Enough pessimism for today. Simply enjoy the moment."
                                      • Options
                                        Terra (MU)

Both Papelas readied themselves as the image of Betazed came up on screen. After checking in with the Lukari that their teams and security escorts were off the surface, both Papelas pushed the switch and a orange wave went around the planet completely regenerating it. Everyone cheered as Betazed returned to life as refugees returned to their homeworld. Now the Brigands were all asked to step forward. They all stepped up to the bottom of the stairs to the throne as Empress Heath read the citations. All the Brigands were decorated and the unit given a Royal Unit Citation.

They bowed and returned to their seats, the allied leaders were also recognized and honored as heroes. After the ceremony, the allies celebrated and both Alliance leaders and Imperial leaders discussed ways of helping the Empire rebuild it's civilian infrastructure. For the Brigands, it was time for some well earned leave. The Smiths took off in a shuttle with "Just Married" written on it's hull setting course for Las Vegas. The Hetals set their shuttle on course for Rome. Sidis, Pitaskli and Lenaris all hit the bar. Wilkinson, Leclerc, T'Pamne and Jasmine Smith all decided to go to the Scottish Highlands for their leave.

Valdez later made a call home with permission from Empress Heath. "Hey dad" answered Trianna. "I'll be home soon, I made a promise to a special little lady this would be my last war" answered Valdez. "Thanks dad" answered Trianna showing Valdez his grand daughter. "She's grown again" said Valdez smiling. "That's not half of it, she's discovered the no word" answered Trianna. "Nip that in the bud, this is when the discipline part starts" replied Valdez. "We've already started" answered Trianna. "Good, you taking time out and listening to the Doctors?" asked Valdez. "I am though Ablim is twitching about this" answered Trianna laughing. Valdez just laughed before replying "Poor soul, the new empress sends her congratulations."

"Thank you" answered Trianna. "You're welcome Trianna" replied Empress Heath. "Dad, get what you need to do done and come on home" said Trianna. "I will do" answered Valdez. "I'll hold you to that, love you dad" replied Trianna. "Love you too little one, Valdez out" answered Valdez and the screen went blank.
                                        NMXb2ph.png