What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

STO Holodeck Connection Issues

Comments

• unclegoldieunclegoldie Member Posts: 263 Arc User
    captaind3 wrote: »
    mjarbar wrote: »
    I'm glad I wasn't going insane, I was in the middle of a particularly good Foundry mission and it isn't short.

Well keep up the good fight team. We're rooting for you.
    questerius wrote: »
    That looks awfully familiar, but i can't place it.

The late and missed Alan Rickman in Galaxy Quest.

And hang in there Trendy, it will get sorted when it's sorted. tiger-42.gif

Yep, she had to bring up Rickman. Ugh. It still stings. So young too.

Yea, Die Hard, Quiggly? Down Under, Harry Potter, Galaxy Quest - he even made Dogma worth watching! Going to be missed :(​​
    Unbelievable talent.
    I'm glad I wasn't going insane, I was in the middle of a particularly good Foundry mission and it isn't short.

Well keep up the good fight team. We're rooting for you.
    questerius wrote: »
    That looks awfully familiar, but i can't place it.

The late and missed Alan Rickman in Galaxy Quest.

And hang in there Trendy, it will get sorted when it's sorted. tiger-42.gif

Yep, she had to bring up Rickman. Ugh. It still stings. So young too.

Yea, Die Hard, Quiggly? Down Under, Harry Potter, Galaxy Quest - he even made Dogma worth watching! Going to be missed :(​​

He also made Prince of Thieves almost bearable. I'm sure Trendy can relate the current crisis to this memorable quote from the film:

"That's it then. Cancel the kitchen scraps for lepers and orphans, no more merciful beheadings, and call off Christmas."

There you go. Heck Morgan Freeman and Alan Rickman in the same movie. Costner couldn't sink that for me, I love that flick.

I think a threat for revenge would also be appropriate something to the tune of, "I'M GOING TO CUT YOUR HEART OUT...WITH A SPOON!!!"

That works just as well.
    Epohh Vindaloo and beer milkshakes for everyone
    jH7LGEi.jpg
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 Arc User
    @pwlaughingtrendy

I believe the DDoS'er is at it again. Server keeps disconnecting.
  • texasred79texasred79 Member Posts: 16 Arc User
    It's happening again. The little prick is doing it again. Will someone please track him down and arrest him and then box his worthless carcass up and mail him to me so I can spend the next six months waterboarding him???
  • rattler2rattler2 Member, Star Trek Online Moderator Posts: 58,493 Community Moderator
    I think he's at it again. Couldn't even prepatch because the launcher couldn't connect.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • pwlaughingtrendypwlaughingtrendy Member Posts: 2,966 Arc User
    Our team is investigating the current connection issues.
  • tarran61tarran61 Member Posts: 827 Arc User
    Im out, not able to connect 'Trying to update the Launcher' Tried connecting times out. And here I was kicking some borg butt bigtime. This person owes me major ec. Had gear drops everywhere.
    Positive thoughts.
    NeAC.gif
  • spaceeagle20spaceeagle20 Member Posts: 971 Arc User
    My tracert doesn't lie ( and his message on twitter ... ) : it's started once again
    P58WJe7.jpg

• kyrrokkyrrok Member Posts: 1,352 Arc User
    It's happening again.
  • dirkmanderin#5461 dirkmanderin Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    I log back in after a year or so off and keep getting lag and disconnects. Can't believe you guys don't have some sort of DDOS protection in place.
  • theraven2378theraven2378 Member Posts: 6,007 Arc User
    not cool, just think rational thoughts and avoid getting mad about it
    NMXb2ph.png
      "The meaning of victory is not to merely defeat your enemy but to destroy him, to completely eradicate him from living memory, to leave no remnant of his endeavours, to crush utterly his achievement and remove from all record his every trace of existence. From that defeat no enemy can ever recover. That is the meaning of victory."
      -Lord Commander Solar Macharius
    • rezkingrezking Member Posts: 1,109 Arc User
      SNR...I wonder if it would have counted to infinity?
      NO to ARC
      RIP KDF and PvP 2014-07-17 Season 9.5 - Death by Dev
      Should throw in an extra day of freebies after all this...
    • rattler2rattler2 Member, Star Trek Online Moderator Posts: 58,493 Community Moderator
      @sov42 lol nice sigpic.
      db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
      I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
      The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
    • theyredeadjimtheyredeadjim Member Posts: 243 Arc User
      sov42 wrote: »

Ummm...no. Maybe if it interrupted the freebies leading up to the event, or the event itself, but begging is not pretty.

• mushariagainmushariagain Member Posts: 304 Arc User
      edited January 2016

Rational thoughts, yeees, thoughts that include DDOSers, a bowl of tepid water, a cattle prod and four thousand volts of direct current... those were the kinds of thoughts you meant, right?... Or maybe something more "mafia-lite" like DDOSers, tazers, nipples and repettitive habits?
      [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I'm not THAT difficult to please, I just have a very low tolerance threshold for stupid BS! - George Carlin.
    • welcome2earfwelcome2earf Member Posts: 1,746 Arc User
      Off to log into the Real Life server....no lag, great graphics and the NPCs dont have ridiculous amounts of HP because they have decent AI.
      T93uSC8.jpg
    • shadowkoshshadowkosh Member Posts: 1,688 Arc User
    • bhthephoenixbhthephoenix Member Posts: 127 Arc User
      Honestly it isn't even Perfect World's fault. It seems to be caused by outside agents. I'm sure they are doing everything they can to stop this from happening, but they don't really owe us anything.

As for the people causing the problems, they should give us all zen ship to make up for the havoc they are causing.

Honestly it isn't even Perfect World's fault. It seems to be caused by outside agents. I'm sure they are doing everything they can to stop this from happening, but they don't really owe us anything.

As for the people causing the problems, they should give us all zen ship to make up for the havoc they are causing.

I'd rather see the culprit thrown in jail where he'll become the girlfriend of a big man named Bubba.
      I'd rather see the culprit thrown in jail where he'll become the girlfriend of a big man named Bubba.

Ok, that works :)
      If its the same guy as before... we'd have to go through INTERPOL.
    • apathycurveapathycurve Member Posts: 6 Arc User
      That's okay. The longer he keeps this up, the easier it becomes to track him down. They'll get him before too much longer and introduce him to LaShawn, his new best friend. LaShawn lives in a little concrete room; his interests include jailhouse tats, weightlifting and pudgy boys.
    • pwlaughingtrendypwlaughingtrendy Member Posts: 2,966 Arc User
      Our team is investigating the DDOS and will let update you when we have more information.
      Thanks, Trendy :)
    • theraven2378theraven2378 Member Posts: 6,007 Arc User

Rational thoughts, yeees, thoughts that include DDOSers, a bowl of tepid water, a cattle prod and four thousand volts of direct current... those were the kinds of thoughts you meant, right?... Or maybe something more "mafia-lite" like DDOSers, tazers, nipples and repettitive habits?

Getting mad about it is the reaction this troll is after, don't bite that bait and ignore him
      NMXb2ph.png
        "The meaning of victory is not to merely defeat your enemy but to destroy him, to completely eradicate him from living memory, to leave no remnant of his endeavours, to crush utterly his achievement and remove from all record his every trace of existence. From that defeat no enemy can ever recover. That is the meaning of victory."
        -Lord Commander Solar Macharius
      • psycoticvulcanpsycoticvulcan Member Posts: 4,160 Arc User
        We appreciate it, Trendy. :)
        NJ9oXSO.png
        "Critics who say that the optimistic utopia Star Trek depicted is now outmoded forget the cultural context that gave birth to it: Star Trek was not a manifestation of optimism when optimism was easy. Star Trek declared a hope for a future that nobody stuck in the present could believe in. For all our struggles today, we haven’t outgrown the need for stories like Star Trek. We need tales of optimism, of heroes, of courage and goodness now as much as we’ve ever needed them."
        -Thomas Marrone
        Thanks Trendy. B)
      • carvin72carvin72 Member Posts: 53 Arc User
        Hunt this guy down .... nail his .>>> to the floor, set the house on fire and forget to dial 911!
        CRY HAVOC, AND LET SLIP THE DOGS OF WAR
        If it's the same one that's been a problem before, he's supposedly after Neverwinter, and we're caught up in it.