Install Arc
Options

STO Holodeck Connection Issues

14567810»

Comments

• Options
    rattler2rattler2 Member Posts: 58,018 Community Moderator
    Thanks for the heads up.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • Options
    markusgustavmarkusgustav Member Posts: 13 Arc User
    Thank you very much :)
  • Options
    spyralpegacyonspyralpegacyon Member Posts: 408 Arc User
    rattler2 wrote: »
    No no... you got the wrong thing.
    latest?cb=20110921144818
    THIS is making a phone call. :p

Ahem.

ObBgt.jpg
    tumblr_n1hmq4Xl7S1rzu2xzo2_400.gif
  • Options
    latest?cb=20110921144818

Ahem.

ObBgt.jpg

I think he wins.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 Arc User
    latest?cb=20110921144818

Ahem.

ObBgt.jpg

I think he wins.

New plan, R2. Let the wookiee win!
  • Options
    sov42 wrote: »
    latest?cb=20110921144818

Ahem.

ObBgt.jpg

I think he wins.

Great. That's just what we need. Another SciFi universe all up in here. Why not some Daleks while you're at it :P
  • Options
    spinnytopspinnytop Member Posts: 159 Arc User
    Jesus freakin' wept, he's doing it again! On a FRIDAY NIGHT. Do you people even understand the concept of embarrassment? Some pimple-faced teenaged t w a t is OWNING you and chasing off all your customers, yet you sit there like a monkey on a witness stand picking your ugly noses. D O S O M E T H I N G, for the love of God. Do you think I'm going to spend money on your game if I can't even freakin' play it?!

I've encountered incompetence and sloth on many scales in the course of my five decades on this planet, but Mother Mary help me, I've NEVER seen anything like this. Reach down, grab hold, and FIX the bloody problem.

I don't like parents that give in and buy the toy every time their child throws a fit. Leads to behavior like the type I've quoted here.

Here's a tip: In the world of adults, people don't do what you say just because you cry really loud. They're already doing everything they can. They're not holding out on some "secret anti-DDOS" tech that they were waiting to use until someone threw a fit.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Man is disturbed not by things, but by the views he takes of them."
    "If, therefore, any be unhappy, let him remember that he is unhappy by reason of himself alone." - Epictetus
  • Options
    spinnytop wrote: »
    Jesus freakin' wept, he's doing it again! On a FRIDAY NIGHT. Do you people even understand the concept of embarrassment? Some pimple-faced teenaged t w a t is OWNING you and chasing off all your customers, yet you sit there like a monkey on a witness stand picking your ugly noses. D O S O M E T H I N G, for the love of God. Do you think I'm going to spend money on your game if I can't even freakin' play it?!

I've encountered incompetence and sloth on many scales in the course of my five decades on this planet, but Mother Mary help me, I've NEVER seen anything like this. Reach down, grab hold, and FIX the bloody problem.

I don't like parents that give in and buy the toy every time their child throws a fit. Leads to behavior like the type I've quoted here.

Here's a tip: In the world of adults, people don't do what you say just because you cry really loud. They're already doing everything they can. They're not holding out on some "secret anti-DDOS" tech that they were waiting to use until someone threw a fit.

Well said.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 Arc User
    latest?cb=20110921144818

Ahem.

ObBgt.jpg

I think he wins.

Great. That's just what we need. Another SciFi universe all up in here. Why not some Daleks while you're at it :P

giphy.gif
  • Options
    latest?cb=20110921144818

Ahem.

ObBgt.jpg

I think he wins.

giphy.gif

That's the exception. That makes everything better. Ah, memories of childhood. Cartoons. Comics. Brother breaking my toys...
  • Options
    jcswwjcsww Member Posts: 6,790 Arc User
    This is really starting to get on my nerves to the point where I am going to no longer bother with the anniversary stuff. When will this be fixed?
  • Options
    neos472neos472 Member Posts: 580 Arc User
    jcsww wrote: »
    This is really starting to get on my nerves to the point where I am going to no longer bother with the anniversary stuff. When will this be fixed?

that is the is problem a DDOS you can't really do much to deflect a brute force blow like it all we can do it wait until either a) he trips up and the communities punish him greatly or b) he has the government come down on his head because he went like this for far too long
    manipulator of time and long time space traveler
  • Options
    zionus0zionus0 Member Posts: 395 Arc User
    Would have needed the police to track whoever it is down- still that would take time.
    Why do I still play and put money into STO?
    The Foundry, and my love of Star Trek
  • Options
    zionus0 wrote: »
    Would have needed the police to track whoever it is down- still that would take time.

Anonymous has posted a warning to him on his twitter as of this morning.
  • Options
    theraven2378theraven2378 Member Posts: 5,986 Arc User
    zionus0 wrote: »

Anonymous has posted a warning to him on his twitter as of this morning.

I would say poor soul but in this case, payback is a
    NMXb2ph.png
      "The meaning of victory is not to merely defeat your enemy but to destroy him, to completely eradicate him from living memory, to leave no remnant of his endeavours, to crush utterly his achievement and remove from all record his every trace of existence. From that defeat no enemy can ever recover. That is the meaning of victory."
      -Lord Commander Solar Macharius
    • Options
      daveynydaveyny Member Posts: 8,227 Arc User
      edited January 2016
      Please tell me he's not at it again!

I just got dumped out of the game and can't get back in.
      STO Member since February 2009.
      I Was A Trekkie Before It Was Cool ... Sept. 8th, 1966 ... Not To Mention Before Most Folks Around Here Were Born!
      Forever a STO Veteran-Minion
      upside-down-banana-smiley-emoticon.gif
    • Options
      theraven2378theraven2378 Member Posts: 5,986 Arc User
      daveyny wrote: »
      Please tell me he's not at it again!

I just got dumped out of the game and can't get back in.

Let's just say, he's got a certain group's interest
      NMXb2ph.png
        "The meaning of victory is not to merely defeat your enemy but to destroy him, to completely eradicate him from living memory, to leave no remnant of his endeavours, to crush utterly his achievement and remove from all record his every trace of existence. From that defeat no enemy can ever recover. That is the meaning of victory."
        -Lord Commander Solar Macharius