5. Ground Revamp
    6. Ground Revamp
    7. Ground Revamp
    8. Ground Revamp
    9. Ground Revamp
    10. Ground Revamp
    11. New Faction
    12. A Total Revamp Of all mechanics!
    I remember how it was before the last ground revamp... I like how it is now.
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    My character Tsin'xing
    Costume_marhawkman_Tsin%27xing_CC_Comic_Page_Blue_488916968.jpg
  • Options
    grazyc2#7847 grazyc2 Member Posts: 1,988 Arc User
    My wish for sto is !!!

BUG FIXES at first after that some darn good stories a new enemy plot story, and a big update to the story arc around DS9 not the cardie stories but that weekly episode thing also the Breen arc should have far better stories aligned to the main story that has been told !!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"Coffee: the finest organic suspension ever devised. It's got me through the worst of the last three years. I beat the Borg with it."
  • Options
    peterconnorfirstpeterconnorfirst Member Posts: 6,225 Arc User
    edited January 2016
    wargamer01 wrote: »
    1. Ground Revamp
    2. Ground Revamp
    3. Ground Revamp
    4. Ground Revamp
    5. Ground Revamp
    6. Ground Revamp
    7. Ground Revamp
    8. Ground Revamp
    9. Ground Revamp
    10. Ground Revamp
    11. New Faction
    12. A Total Revamp Of all mechanics!

Hu, what’s wrong with ground combat? I found it to be the least power creepy place in game left and, if u include chat, even less power creepy than ground social zones. :)

What I like to see for 2016 is a continuation of the grind reduced trends this game has displayed in the past months (Armada, Admiralty, event ship mechanic, upgrade weekends). I love it and it helps me to tend to fun again. I seem to log more and play more actively in teamed PvE withy m fleet mates and in game friends. Uh and when I have fun with my hobby I also tend to spend money on it.
    Post edited by peterconnorfirst on
    animated.gif
    Looking for a fun PvE fleet? Join us at Omega Combat Division today.
    felisean wrote: »
    teamwork to reach a goal is awesome and highly appreciated
  • Options
    captz1ppcaptz1pp Member Posts: 931 Arc User
    Things I'd like to see:
    1. An exploration mission where we encounter a species of animals on a planet of ruins, only to later make a different discovery about them.

2. When the 2016 summer event occurs, they add a 1920's stripe pattern to the male wetsuit, and an alternate criss-cross female top, one that looks like this: http://memory-alpha.wikia.com/wiki/File:Droxine_and_Spock.jpg (on the left)

3. For the 2016 halloween event, we should have the derelict zone idea, outcome depends on conversation options.
  • Options
    fliporicanfliporican Member Posts: 101 Arc User
    While traveling in sector space we are able to enter interior of our starships without it stopping to our destination. Right now, while travelling, if you enter starship interior you stop. Why not allow us to continue to travel while visiting the interior of our starships and perhaps have the helm officer have a pop-up notification that we have arrived.
    image.php?name=Sabio&ship=Renaissance&fleet=10th+MACO+Cavalry+Regiment&txtcol=EDE979&fac=fed&spezies=Human&klasse=Starfleet+Tactical+Officer&rank=vadm&image=01
  • Options
    More combat pets. or pets that add a bonus ability.
    image.php?name=Sabio&ship=Renaissance&fleet=10th+MACO+Cavalry+Regiment&txtcol=EDE979&fac=fed&spezies=Human&klasse=Starfleet+Tactical+Officer&rank=vadm&image=01
  • Options
    New Bridge interior designs. Also scale them so they are not so big. Perhaps even more customization on the interior of our starships and selecting which BOFs are actually on the bridge.
  • Options
    echattyechatty Member Posts: 5,914 Arc User
    fliporican wrote: »
    While traveling in sector space we are able to enter interior of our starships without it stopping to our destination. Right now, while travelling, if you enter starship interior you stop. Why not allow us to continue to travel while visiting the interior of our starships and perhaps have the helm officer have a pop-up notification that we have arrived.
    When you go to the interior of your ship, it's another whole map, you are no longer in sector space, per se.
    Now a LTS and loving it.
    Just because you spend money on this game, it does not entitle you to be a jerk if things don't go your way.
    I have come to the conclusion that I have a memory like Etch-A-Sketch. I shake my head and forget everything. :D
  • Options
    vetteguy904vetteguy904 Member Posts: 3,886 Arc User
    Aux beams for vesta. Odd and rom versions of vesta
    K'Vort! I think that is the obly non canon ship that was not just background kitbash.
    sig.jpg
  • Options
    oninotaki18oninotaki18 Member Posts: 38 Arc User
    For warp speed to be tied to warp cores not impulse engines. Something like this:

Mk 1=warp 5.5
    Mk 2=warp 6
    Mk 3=warp 6.5
    Mk 4=warp 7
    Mk 5=warp 7.5
    Mk 6=warp 8
    Mk 7=warp 8.5
    Mk 8=warp 9
    Mk 9=warp 9.5
    Mk10=warp 10 or 9.97 for fun
    Mk 11=warp 11
    Mk 12=warp 12
    Mk 13=warp 13
    Mk 14= warp 14

Impulse engines that already increase warp speed above 10 could instead give a bonus to engine power, starship impulse thrusters, or starship engine performance skills.

• Options
    wylonuswylonus Member Posts: 471 Arc User
    my simple wishlist.

return of explorable clusters, we need more materials, since making que for random group had gone silent, another ghost town.

soloable que with scaledown mark rewards and retry mission on cooldowns.

bring back Alpha Memory, for non-bridge officer missions on craftings or researchings, or as all new "fleet rep" or new shipyard retrofit station.

more sockets for "Trophy Collections", we hadnt got any new one since 2-3 years ago in ship decks, and personal bedroom with decorating themes.
  • Options
    whistlerdavidwhistlerdavid Member Posts: 418 Arc User
    my only wish is for a T6 Scimitar Dreadnought
  • Options
    zatharus2zatharus2 Member Posts: 11 Arc User
    Gamma Quadrant
    Expansion of the doff system, raise commendation levels up to 10, Each new levels would grant bonuses and each type of commendations would have different bonuses (Engineering would give a bonus to crafting skills, Trader could reduce prices in various stores, etc...) New Doff assignments and chains based on commendation levels
    R&D skill added to older Doffs and a way to identify doffs with that skill
    Doff recruitment in Delta Quadrant, Dyson Sphere, DS9 with Doff specific to those areas (can use Dil as a currency for these)
    Reduce time gates in Crafting, Reputation (make it 12h instead of 20 hours)
    More solo options to gain marks (especially Iconian, Terran, Undine)
    Flesh out the lore for existing races (andorians, Tellarites, Gorn, Nausicaans, Vulcans, etc)
    New missions on New Romulus, Nimbus, Defera, Nukara
    Shared Dil bank across all characters
    Reduce the fleet creation requirement to 3 people instead of 5
    Better A.I. for BOFF's on ground missions. More control over BOFF's during ground play
    Honor system for Klingon characters (kinda like TOR's light and Dark side)
    Upgrade system for BOFF's (possibility of raising quality to obtain Epic BOFF's)
  • Options
    tmassxtmassx Member Posts: 827 Arc User
    scrooge69 wrote: »
    T6 scimi, oddy and what ever kdf flag ship is
    borg cooperative faction

T6 scimi? Scimitar is still better than the most T6 ships thx 5/3 weapons, cmdr. tac seat, lt.cmdr. uni and imo the best hangar pet. What do you want more? OSS or pilot maneuvers? I think a scimitar release as Z store ship was a fail from merchant view, because that ship was (is) better than lock-box ships. It not happened again.
    Canon ships like Sovereign and BoP (regular one, not B'rel) still waiting for their T6 versions.

Oddy and Bortasqu deserve T6 versions too. And instead of T6 scimi i like to see any romulan science ship.
  • Options
    hunteralpha84hunteralpha84 Member Posts: 524 Arc User
    Ban on lockbox ships in stfs.
  • Options
    grtiggygrtiggy Member Posts: 444 Arc User
    so my wish list

1. Romulan equivalent to KDF's shipyard since apparently we have a shipyard but don't see it
    2. Romulan Acadamy, we have a city thats half built so where is the acadamy for the romulan republic.
    3. Romulan and Reeman BOFF recruitment assignments and more romulan/reeman Doff recruitment stuff.
    4. Exploration
    5. New federation ship interior... just copy paste the one from the feddy tutorial already >_>
  • Options
    pies5pies5 Member Posts: 13 Arc User
    i would like a playable terran empire faction.
    also would like to see a pirate or mercinary playable character starting on nimbus or somthing.
  • Options
    esan83#4752 esan83 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    So many great suggestions in the thread.
    My wish list.

- Gamma Quadrant
    - playable faction (dominion, cardie, borgie, whatev)
    - new story content please
    - STF daily events to encourage participation at random

Stocking stuffers:
    -- T6 nebula, oddy, ambassador
    -- moar colorful weapon flavors within types (like the radiant antiproton or phased biomatter etc)
    -- more bonuses, content that encourages teamwork -- strategy is more fun than DPS tests.
    -- revamp of Sci so that we can be of use to teams beyond an obnoxious-to-construct particle build which feels like we work 3 times as hard to implement as we have to on our tac toons who get to a 'useful to team' point with more ease.
    --whycome Korfez only haz elite plz? I like space STF -- I would like another space alternative to BDA for delta marks. BDA is a bait and switch with an "objective" that requires "strategy" until you get to the dreads and it's just a DPS bar. Zzzzzzzzz
  • Options
    omega6theta1omega6theta1 Member Posts: 130 Arc User
    T6 KDF carrier
    T6 Dominion Carrier
  • Options
    warwolf01warwolf01 Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited January 2016
    Tier 6 Sovereign. +1

Tier 6 Klingon Carrier (Free completely new Model <Tiers).

Universal Borg Race (for Subs/Lifers.. Hell everyone).

Canon Alien-Race Templets.

Klingon Gloves.

"Hair-Down" options for Cat-Races.

Anniversary tier 6 Flagships Oddy/Simmy/Bortos. (Free/DEEP-Discount), And while your at it, Make it so the Oddy can use All its abilities at once (Chevron/Aquarius)..

having to choose is the only reason I don't use it and I'm still not getting my moneys worth for the bundle (Three/Four years later).

...A new game engine.

Post edited by warwolf01 on
  • Options
    fraghul2000fraghul2000 Member Posts: 1,590 Arc User
    edited January 2016
    for me it would be:

- bug fixes
    - bug fixes
    - bug fixes
    - a fix for the AI (NPC behaviour, Boff pathing, pet AI)
    - revamp of the rewards of most of the missions out there. The latest Cardassian arc revamp had some of the most unimagniative, boring rewards out there, when compared to the Iconian arc for example. Zero replay value.
    - bug fixes
    - fix for graphic issues (clipping, horrible character customization screen)
    - a true and decent revamp of the doff UI. Not that horrible, ugly piece of TRIBBLE revamp we got the last time.
    - removal of the ground "lag"
    - at least some rudimentary and basic form of customer support.

so overall: a fix for the tons of existing issues out there, before they implement even more rushed, bugged, laggy content and just keep piling up the TRIBBLE on top of even more and older TRIBBLE. The state the game currently is in and the way content is being released just shows that the people who work on the game are without clue, emotion, ambition and passion for the product they're releasing.
  • Options
    fraghul2000fraghul2000 Member Posts: 1,590 Arc User
    edited January 2016
    sry double post
  • Options
    hotboy130hotboy130 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    Open up the alpha and the beta maps as one large map
    allow people who have purchased part of the voyager dlc to purchase the rest of the dlc
    bring the new enterprise ship from the movie into the game with the interior as well to mathch it because it would look stupid if it didnt and its a really nice ship