test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Pop Culture Hero Coalition

Comments

• Options
    lan451lan451 Member Posts: 3,386 Arc User
    At the rate this is going (which is fast) it looks like getting Mirror Leeta is a given. Is it going to be a code unlocked in the account page like the rest of them were? Anyone from Cryptic know?
    JWZrsUV.jpg
    Mine Trap Supporter
  • Options
    vocmcpvocmcp Member Posts: 1,134 Arc User
    hatepwe wrote: »
    glad to see I'm not the only one who saw purchases disappear and otherwise is having issues with that site. Hopefully it all resolves properly.

It better does or I will snap my finger and have my bank reverse the credit card transaction. I'd also appreciate an official PWE statement on this.
  • Options
    gfreeman98gfreeman98 Member Posts: 1,200 Arc User
    Made a purchase/donation for $10. No acknowledging email yet. Counter is ticking down, I hope it's based on actual transaction time and not whenever their system catches up.
    screenshot_2015-03-01-resize4.png
  • Options
    centaurianalphacentaurianalpha Member Posts: 1,150 Arc User
    Well, I got the redeem codes & entered them in the STO redeem link as provided; I assume I just have to check either the shipyard or the Z-store in-game to start using them.

As noted above, some were already available, but since small craft were not included in the Admiralty system till now, I dismissed most of them before now. And for sure I have never purchased a T6 ship, except with time served in event grinds! :p
    Expendables Fleet: Andrew - Bajoran Fed Engineer Ken'taura - Rom/Fed Scientist Gwyllim - Human Fed Delta Tac
    Savik - Vulcan Fed Temporal Sci
    Dahar Masters Fleet: Alphal'Fa - Alien KDF Engineer Qun'pau - Rom/KDF Engineer D'nesh - Orion KDF Scientist Ghen'khan - Liberated KDF Tac
    Welcome to StarBug Online - to boldly Bug where no bug has been before!
    STO player since November 2013
  • Options
    tigerariestigeraries Member Posts: 3,492 Arc User
    vocmcp wrote: »
    hatepwe wrote: »
    glad to see I'm not the only one who saw purchases disappear and otherwise is having issues with that site. Hopefully it all resolves properly.

It better does or I will snap my finger and have my bank reverse the credit card transaction. I'd also appreciate an official PWE statement on this.

my history at the groupee site did not disappear... you need to log into the site... be sure to use the same log in info each time. I did not create a new account... I use the steam log in option... but if you have more than account log in options... if you choose a different log in, history may not show up since those log ins may not be linked.
  • Options
    royalsovereignroyalsovereign Member Posts: 1,344 Arc User
    I'm kinda surprised that it's only Mirror Fed ships. :/

Yeah, a Mirror Mat'Ha/Aelahl would've been awesome, if not a Mirror To'Duj/Scorpion... ah well.
    Wow, yeah, a Mirror Aelahl would have been truly awesome. I love my Aelahl and the Mirror skin on the Ha'apax variants is really nice.

"You Iconians just hung a vacancy sign on your asses and my foot's looking for a room!"
    --Red Annorax
  • Options
    royalsovereignroyalsovereign Member Posts: 1,344 Arc User
    And just got my email with the codes. Looks like it took about 30 minutes from clicking 'BUY' to getting the email. So patience, all. (Yeah, I know, short supply around here, lol)
    "You Iconians just hung a vacancy sign on your asses and my foot's looking for a room!"
    --Red Annorax
  • Options
    centaurianalphacentaurianalpha Member Posts: 1,150 Arc User
    gfreeman98 wrote: »
    Made a purchase/donation for $10. No acknowledging email yet. Counter is ticking down, I hope it's based on actual transaction time and not whenever their system catches up.

I did not wait for an email; I just clicked on the "my purchases" tab where your login name appears (it's a drop-down), and it showed each item with its redeem codes. Open a new window to the STO redeem link, and you can copy & paste them over... :)
    Expendables Fleet: Andrew - Bajoran Fed Engineer Ken'taura - Rom/Fed Scientist Gwyllim - Human Fed Delta Tac
    Savik - Vulcan Fed Temporal Sci
    Dahar Masters Fleet: Alphal'Fa - Alien KDF Engineer Qun'pau - Rom/KDF Engineer D'nesh - Orion KDF Scientist Ghen'khan - Liberated KDF Tac
    Welcome to StarBug Online - to boldly Bug where no bug has been before!
    STO player since November 2013
  • Options
    zellkarrathzellkarrath Member Posts: 182 Arc User
    Yeah, nothing here for me yet. Sent in a contact form about an hour ago, nothing there either. I got a email confirming my transaction, so I know it went through, and its listed in my bank transactions. I just haven't gotten an email or anything on my account page showing the redemption keys.
  • Options
    markhawkmanmarkhawkman Member Posts: 35,231 Arc User
    I got it within minutes of purchasing.
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    My character Tsin'xing
    Costume_marhawkman_Tsin%27xing_CC_Comic_Page_Blue_488916968.jpg
  • Options
    thay8472thay8472 Member Posts: 6,109 Arc User

OBEY THE EMPIRE!

TAKE MY MONEY!!!!
    2gdi5w4mrudm.png
    Typhoon Class please!
  • Options
    alexraptorralexraptorr Member Posts: 1,192 Arc User
    A worthy cause indeed, and one that is very "personal" to me.
    This is a no brainer!
    "If you can't take a little bloody nose, maybe you ought to go back home and crawl under your bed. It's not safe out here. It's wondrous, with treasures to satiate desires both subtle and gross. But it's not for the timid." - Q
  • Options
    darthwoodarthwoo Member Posts: 371 Arc User
    Paid via PayPal, and it showed up in my purchases menu for a bit, stating that it might take a while to complete. Checked a while later and it was no longer in my purchases menu, and the transaction was not listed in either my PayPal or bank pages. Never got an email confirmation either. Not sure if I want to risk trying a second time.
  • Options
    gfreeman98gfreeman98 Member Posts: 1,200 Arc User
    I did not wait for an email; I just clicked on the "my purchases" tab where your login name appears (it's a drop-down), and it showed each item with its redeem codes.
    Mine shows nothing. :/

screenshot_2015-03-01-resize4.png
  • Options
    swamarianswamarian Member Posts: 1,506 Arc User
    OK, I tried to purchase a $10 bundle using my credit card, and got a receipt, but now it's showing that I didn't purchase anything. What's going on?
  • Options
    iamynaughtiamynaught Member Posts: 1,285 Arc User
    darthwoo wrote: »
    Paid via PayPal, and it showed up in my purchases menu for a bit, stating that it might take a while to complete. Checked a while later and it was no longer in my purchases menu, and the transaction was not listed in either my PayPal or bank pages. Never got an email confirmation either. Not sure if I want to risk trying a second time.

Similar situation here. I don't have a lot of money in the bank currently, but I did want to donate and get myself some items I didn't have. Went through the Paypal process and when I went back to the Groupees site, there was a little tag at the top saying I made the purchase and that it would finalize once payment clears. (or something to that effect)

Anyway, been more than an hour, not received any type of confirmation from Groupees or Paypal and nothing is showing up on the site. I would buy/donate again, but like I said, I don't have a lot in the bank ATM and I'm not going to risk an overdraft for charity.

Ah well, if it goes through, great. If it doesn't I'll try again tomorrow if it's still available. Not looking for the T6 bundle, just a few of the T1 ships/shuttles so I may be alright.
    Hello. My name is iamynaught and I am an altaholic.

Losing faith in humanity, one person at a time.
  • Options
    johncampbell07johncampbell07 Member Posts: 143 Arc User
    We're excited to announce our latest partnership with Chase Masterson and her charity organization Pop Culture Hero Coalition! With the help of our friends over at Groupees, you have the chance to donate to a great cause and get some amazing new ships in the process!

Check out the link for more information!

~LaughingTrendy

LOL

Just great! That's what we all need! A bridge officer with perpetual PMS who every time you beam down to a planet surface or space station is trying to take over your ship. That'll spark confidence from your crew for sure! :smiley:
  • Options
    sennahcheribsennahcherib Member Posts: 2,823 Arc User
    I paid 10$, 2 hours ago with my credit card, I got a receipt but nothing, no keys. it is the last time that I give money for something like that.
  • Options
    azmodeasazmodeas Member Posts: 132 Arc User
    Thanks PWE for doing up this promo. It's a worthy cause deserving of support. Again kuddo's . :-)
  • Options
    zedbrightlander1zedbrightlander1 Member Posts: 14,776 Arc User
    Maybe because non-mirror Leeta does not have any ships to give us. ;)

f5cc65bc8f3b91f963e328314df7c48d.jpg
    Sig? What sig? I don't see any sig.
  • Options
    roninfelroninfel Member Posts: 105 Arc User

LOL

Just great! That's what we all need! A bridge officer with perpetual PMS who every time you beam down to a planet surface or space station is trying to take over your ship. That'll spark confidence from your crew for sure! :smiley:

LOL That's why you always take her on the away missions.

• Options
    hipachilleshipachilles Member Posts: 195 Arc User
    Tried to do this twice and after waiting for confirmation, it errored out during the final processing step. Not sure what else to do at this point but be happy the charity has so much support. Unfortunately, I only wish I could participate.
  • Options
    deaftravis05deaftravis05 Member Posts: 4,885 Arc User
    i got the process confirmed, payment confirmed and no bundle... coming up on two hours. sent a ticket in
  • Options
    markhawkmanmarkhawkman Member Posts: 35,231 Arc User
    Maybe because non-mirror Leeta does not have any ships to give us. ;)
    I meant that the Klingon and Romulan ships are just regular ships. it would be nice to get variants of those too.
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    My character Tsin'xing
    Costume_marhawkman_Tsin%27xing_CC_Comic_Page_Blue_488916968.jpg
  • Options
    dirlettiadirlettia Member Posts: 1,632 Arc User
    To those using the page, please do note there is two places to go and donate - 1 with ships and 1 without so make sure you click the correct one if you want the ships.

Still waiting to be able to use forum titles
  • Options
    jcswwjcsww Member Posts: 6,798 Arc User
    Amazon payments seem to be instant but still nothing on the first two transactions I made through Visa. Support has yet to respond to my ticket also. The codes I got through my Amazon transaction though... I can't figure out how to claim them!
  • Options
    realdarth5ava63realdarth5ava63 Member Posts: 15 Arc User
    i think this is clear enough
    Purchase description For bundle 'Star Trek Online Bundle' in Groupees store
    Order Total 10 USD
  • Options
    dirlettiadirlettia Member Posts: 1,632 Arc User
    jcsww wrote: »
    Amazon payments seem to be instant but still nothing on the first two transactions I made through Visa. Support has yet to respond to my ticket also. The codes I got through my Amazon transaction though... I can't figure out how to claim them!

The codes are entered into the Arc launcher. Open Arc and click the arc icon top left and select redeem a code. After that they are in the store in the promotions tab.

Still waiting to be able to use forum titles
  • Options
    deaftravis05deaftravis05 Member Posts: 4,885 Arc User
    dirlettia wrote: »
    jcsww wrote: »

The codes are entered into the Arc launcher. Open Arc and click the arc icon top left and select redeem a code. After that they are in the store in the promotions tab.

that is, if they send you the code...