What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Season 11 - New Dawn

123457»

Comments

• Options
    svindal777svindal777 Member Posts: 856 Arc User
    Pre-patching started? Got a 1765mb DL going when I turned the game off.
    Well excuse me for having enormous flaws that I don't work on.
  • Options
    keletteskelettes Member Posts: 488 Arc User
    edited October 2015
    Confirmed, there is some kind of prepatching going on.

launcher says:
    1765MB patched
    ~905.5MB received

found 1.03GB data in
    Cryptic Studios\Star Trek Online\Live\prepatch
    "Ad astra audacter eamus in alis fidelium."
    -
    "To boldly go to the stars on the wings of the faithful."
  • Options
    kyrrokkyrrok Member Posts: 1,352 Arc User
    then Nebula/Varanus/Ha'nom.
    I actually have a strange hunch we may see a T6 Vesta before a Nebula. ​​
    Vesta's a 3-pack ship. What would it be matched with(to make a 9-pack) for KDF and Rom?

Nothing. They have made it crystal clear to me they have no intention of adding any real science ships to the KDF/Rom lineup. As pleased as I would be to be surprised, I just don't see it happening.

I tried dealing with the Ha'nom at Subadmiral and found myself going back to the Subcommander Mogai. Too me, it's that bad.

As for the Varanus, It's a Gorn ship. I'm not spending anything on a Gorn ship. Klingon science ship or NO DEAL. And NO I don't accept the "Klingons are too stupid for science ships" excuse as fact.
  • Options
    markhawkmanmarkhawkman Member Posts: 35,231 Arc User
    Um, yeah.... we'll see, but personally I think stuff like the Dread pack is great.
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    My character Tsin'xing
    Costume_marhawkman_Tsin%27xing_CC_Comic_Page_Blue_488916968.jpg
  • Options
    just wanted to say t6 b'rel with enhanced battle cloak or gtfo
  • Options
    storules wrote: »
    Ya I know what game i'll be playing on Oct 27 when it comes to STO vs TOR...TOR wins

At least you can get characters fully leveled to 60 in SWTOR to start the new content plus so many more "free" shinies. I will split my time between SWTOR and STO but the former has made a more robust model and those goodies just for being a "sub" gives me more incentive to be there.​​

if you think about it 14 bucks a month ant so bad.. Compare to what people spend on free to play games. :).
    So I don't mind splitting my time between both games :hushed:

does tor still make me pay for hotbars? if so **** that noise
  • Options
    daveynydaveyny Member Posts: 8,227 Arc User
    edited October 2015
    So, by this time tomorrow many of us will be scrambling to get into game to see all the new... Stuffs?
    Any thoughts about how the servers will react this time?
    <chuckle>
    STO Member since February 2009.
    I Was A Trekkie Before It Was Cool ... Sept. 8th, 1966 ... Not To Mention Before Most Folks Around Here Were Born!
    Forever a STO Veteran-Minion
    upside-down-banana-smiley-emoticon.gif
  • Options
    markhawkmanmarkhawkman Member Posts: 35,231 Arc User
    Implosion, the same as every other major patch day. :p
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    My character Tsin'xing
    Costume_marhawkman_Tsin%27xing_CC_Comic_Page_Blue_488916968.jpg
  • Options
    captz1ppcaptz1pp Member Posts: 931 Arc User
    edited October 2015
    Given the Kirk era references we read in the Utopia Planitia No.2 report, i have one idea for the Metron Consortium(as an example), where we get a message from their world to find the last one(s) on their deathbed from natural causes.
  • Options
    questeriusquesterius Member Posts: 8,375 Arc User
    In case i missed the announcement, are the starting time and duration of the update on the 27th been announced?​​
    This program, though reasonably normal at times, seems to have a strong affinity to classes belonging to the Cat 2.0 program. Questerius 2.7 will break down on occasion, resulting in garbage and nonsense messages whenever it occurs. Usually a hard reboot or pulling the plug solves the problem when that happens.
  • Options
    tfomegatfomega Member Posts: 812 Arc User
    What are we doing tonight, Brain? Same thing we do every night, Pinky... trying to finish another rep grind.

I AM NOT A FAN OF PWE!!!!
    MEMBER SINCE JANUARY 2010
  • Options
    berginsbergins Member Posts: 3,453 Arc User
    What @questerius said:

Is there an announced downtime?

I can't get ingame til tomorrow, should I rush to do it early, or wait to get in later?
    "Logic is a little tweeting bird chirping in a meadow. Logic is a wreath of pretty flowers which smell BAD." - Spock
  • Options
    daveynydaveyny Member Posts: 8,227 Arc User
    bergins wrote: »
    What @questerius said:

I can't get in-game till tomorrow, should I rush to do it early, or wait to get in later?

Give it a shot, ya might get lucky.
    B)
    I have to work tomorrow, so I won't get into the game till after 11:30pm(EDT) tomorrow night.
    Enjoy guys & gals!
    STO Member since February 2009.
    I Was A Trekkie Before It Was Cool ... Sept. 8th, 1966 ... Not To Mention Before Most Folks Around Here Were Born!
    Forever a STO Veteran-Minion
    upside-down-banana-smiley-emoticon.gif
  • Options
    questeriusquesterius Member Posts: 8,375 Arc User
    bergins wrote: »
    What @questerius said:

I can't get ingame til tomorrow, should I rush to do it early, or wait to get in later?

Maintenance has been announced from 6am PST to 9.30 PST (14.00 GMT+1 - 17.30 GMT+1)​​
    This program, though reasonably normal at times, seems to have a strong affinity to classes belonging to the Cat 2.0 program. Questerius 2.7 will break down on occasion, resulting in garbage and nonsense messages whenever it occurs. Usually a hard reboot or pulling the plug solves the problem when that happens.
  • Options
    shadokittyshadokitty Member Posts: 131 Arc User
    What a day to return to STO after an extended break. Release date of a new season, and seeing as my SWTOR sub lapsed, I know where I'll be. B)
  • Options
    depayensdepayens Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    I want a t5-u or t6 constitution or con-refit