Install Arc
Options

Whats with Backwards mode.

124»

Comments

• Options
    chiyoumikuchiyoumiku Member Posts: 1,028 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    Canon.....anything that is not a TV show, including the books is not canon, so would you like to try the "Doesn't care about canon" thing again?
    Sekhmet_Banner.jpg
    Defending The Galaxy By Breaking One Starfleet Regulation After The Next.
  • Options
    tasshenatasshena Member Posts: 529 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    Totally not my department,

But reading this thread and all I can think about is the X-29 :-)

Grummen x-29

I recognize that jet... it was in the 3rd season of the GI Joe cartoon 30 years or so ago, wasn't it?
  • Options
    breadandcircusesbreadandcircuses Member Posts: 2,355 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    Meh. My opinion is that it's fugly compared to the clean lines and arcing styling of the D'Kora. Even given the limited number of Ferengi ships we've actually seen on screen, the Nandi's design language still needs subtitles to translate the dialect into more or less comprehensible Ferengi.

That's just my opinion, though. Folks that like it... enjoy.
    Ym9x9Ji.png
    meimeitoo wrote: »
    I do not like Geko ether.
    iconians wrote: »
    With each passing day I wonder if I stepped into an alternate reality. The Cubs win the world series. Donald Trump is President. Britain leaves the EU. STO gets a dedicated PvP season. Engineers are "out of control" in STO.​​
  • Options
    kapla1755kapla1755 Member Posts: 1,249
    edited June 2015
    Just a personal compilation of the road not taken Nandi photoshop enjoy. ;)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    toivatoiva Member Posts: 3,276 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    kapla1755 wrote: »
    Just a personal compilation of the road not taken Nandi photoshop enjoy. ;)

While I like the second imaginary possibility, it's just too similar to the D'Kora. The first imaginary one is as weird as the original (and reminds me of this polymorph). So in the end, the Nandi is as good as it could really be.

Also I finally put my hand on what the nandi reminds me of: a hair shaver with wings.
    TOIVA, Toi Vaxx, Toia Vix, Toveg, T'vritha, To Vrax: Bring in the Allegiance class.
    Toi'Va, Ti'vath, Toivia, Ty'Vris, Tia Vex, Toi'Virth: Add Tier 6 KDF Carrier and Raider.
    Tae'Va, T'Vaya, To'Var, Tevra, T'Vira, To'Vrak: Give us Asylums for Romulans.

Don't make ARC mandatory! Keep it optional only!