jorantomalakjorantomalak Member Posts: 7,133 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    in before lock

spaghetti fever
  • Options
    anazondaanazonda Member Posts: 8,399 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    phresko wrote: »
    If he is not going do his job he should lose it.

"He" is a (not entirely bad looking) "she".

And shes doing a pretty good job... Only said thread was out of control and making unreasonable demands.
    Don't look silly... Don't call it the "Z-Store/Zen Store"...
    Let me put the rumors to rest: it's definitely still the C-Store (Cryptic Store) It just takes ZEN.
    Like Duty Officers? Support effords to gather ideas
  • Options
    edited May 2015
    En Bfore Lawk
  • Options
    breadandcircusesbreadandcircuses Member Posts: 2,355 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    phresko wrote: »
    It was mostly on topic. You should be ashamed of yourself for shutting down proper discussion over a few bad posts and not wanting to do your job.

Seriously, though... the trolls got the thread locked. It happens, because trolls.

None of us had anything new to add to our list of issues, and they still have access to that information. Hopefully there are a couple more tweaks to the system before the Summer Event goes live, but if not we at least know why changes were made and that the devs were listening and did make some tweaks to the system already. This is a good thing, and they deserve credit for it.

Let's wait and see. There are going to be plenty of additional posts and dev blogs about the Summer Event where some of the changes will remain perfectly valid points of discussion. We can always broach the subject then if we feel there's still some aspect of the Summer Event that does not meet the standards of prior years. If we can take a breath and outline why we believe this is the case, maybe further adjustments can be made, if not for the Summer Event, at least for the Winter Event.
    Inb4 lock.

I need my coffee before I compose the following.

See... like this. You bait an individual and instead of an automatic response they go get some coffee, and decide how to answer in a reasonable manner. The other thread was starting to... not do so.
    Ym9x9Ji.png
    meimeitoo wrote: »
    I do not like Geko ether.
    iconians wrote: »
    With each passing day I wonder if I stepped into an alternate reality. The Cubs win the world series. Donald Trump is President. Britain leaves the EU. STO gets a dedicated PvP season. Engineers are "out of control" in STO.​​
  • Options
    edited May 2015
    anazonda wrote: »
    "he" Is A (not Entirely Bad Looking) "she".

And Shes Doing A Pretty Good Job... Only Said Thread Was Out Of Control And Making Unreasonable Demands.

Yeah!!! Wheres Our Promised Chili Con Carne Dispensors We Demanded On Our Starships!!!

VIVA LA REVOLUCION

VIVA LA CHILI CON CARNE

VIVA LA TELEFONO

VIVA LA CARO

VIVA LA TAXI CAB

VIVA LA ANYTHING ELSE I CANT REMEMBER

OH!!

VIVA LA IN BEFORE THREAD LOCK
  • Options
    pwlaughingtrendypwlaughingtrendy Member Posts: 2,966 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Alright. Real talk.

One of my jobs is mixing a duality of player concerns and developer concerns. They are not mutually exclusive, and that is one of my many, many, many purposes (Do you think I really just work on STO? My role is a complicated one) to make them less exclusive. That involves constant feedback summation and subsequent deliberation with developers over those issues.

However, I cataloged over 1400 posts in that thread. By the end, I was dealing with petty name-calling to both players and developers. I was dealing with threats. There is very little I can do to assist in positive change with feedback that is beyond civility.

You think I lied? About what exactly? The fact that I went through and developed feedback and had long-standing email chains and meetings with Cryptic leads, the executive producer, and PWE staff about that thread?

Or are you mad because you think I'm simply either with the players or against the players. News flash everyone: I'm a player. One who also is affected by change and I do what I can to effect change (sorry if I got effect and affect mixed up, I'm tired and it's Sunday morning). I do what I can, and hopefully with the help of developers AND players. However, I can guarantee that no developer threatened me or called me rather horrid names. I remain empathetic to the concerns of my community, but do me a favor and lay off the god damn name calling and petty remarks. It will get us nowhere.

This is closed.

EDIT: Ding! Post #100.
This discussion has been closed.