test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Tribble Maintenance and Release Notes - May 1, 2015

12345679»

Comments

• arrmateysarrmateys Member Posts: 464 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    it'd help if there was something left to play.

people who were playing for a while finished all the story content already, and are left with either repeating the same stuff over and over until they get sick of it and quit, or waiting until new episodes are out. those new to the game usually finish the storyline within a few days.

foundry would be an attractive option, but as it is now it cuts off rewards for 24 hours after you get about 8k experience, so after around 15-30 minutes of play you're not getting anything anymore. if they got rid of the exp lockout cooldown it'd be a big help already. there's a ton of missions, but many of them give no rewards at all.

events like risa and winter wonderland with varied stuff to do that isn't just "kill 40 mobs for 2000 experience", like racing or matches such as melee fights, that are open for entire year, rewarding experience and/or marks would be nice.

boosting ground exp so the ground npcs don't give about 50 times less experience than space ones would help, it could at least revitalize some of the battlezones and make them offer more than 10 minute easy mission for daily mark box.

unfortunately i doubt any of those will change anytime soon, so we're left with either doffing or mindless repetition of argala.
    Now clowns, that's another story. They scare the cr​ap out of me.
    We fight them too. Entire armies spilling out of Volkswagens.
    We do our best to fight them off, but they keep sending them in.
  • craig76craig76 Member Posts: 775 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    swatop wrote: »
    I actually havent. Ive been talking about their work at best which is not equal to insulting them. Even if I had done this it would only mean that we are even now. Ive said that they were lying, but thats just a reflection of what they did.

Wheres your proof?
    I believe God created the universe, because he knew we wanted to explore. So, he made us a playground...
    planet-space-sun.jpg
  • tfomegatfomega Member Posts: 812 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    heckgoblin wrote: »
    Uh... I don't think it's a nerf, dude. With the max bonus from this trait, plus your ship's base crit, you'll still be hitting 60-70% crtH on your exotic powers... except, now you get 40% more crtD. You're trading "always crits" for "crits two thirds of the time" and gaining a buttload of damage variance in the trade.

I suspect we'll be seeing regular 500k+ FBP hits in PVP. Might even break a million dmg.

edit: Also, your particle gen score still determines the raw damage of your exotic powers, so having 400+ pgens is still very much desirable.

And this is really acceptable to cryptic? 500K+ FBP hits in pvp? Thats it..everyone go science and equip FBP.....NOW! Bye Bye tac and engineers!

Ha.. and they thought they "fixed" it. Play your game, cryptic!

I AM NOT A FAN OF PWE!!!!
    MEMBER SINCE JANUARY 2010