My character Tsin'xing
    Costume_marhawkman_Tsin%27xing_CC_Comic_Page_Blue_488916968.jpg
  • Options
    farnihrfarnihr Member Posts: 59 Arc User
    the "evil thing" is pretty. :D
    Horta-eggs ;)
    German STO-Forum-Mod

Der Mod spielt
    It's time for war, it's time for blood, it's time for tea.
  • Options
    thay8472thay8472 Member Posts: 6,108 Arc User
    Not the "evil thing" Don't make me fight the "evil thing" Nooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    2gdi5w4mrudm.png
    Typhoon Class please!
  • Options
    primar13primar13 Member Posts: 1,896 Bug Hunter
    So whats the evil thing? All I see is an office... Are you gonna make us battle Paperwork?
  • Options
    primar13 wrote: »
    So whats the evil thing? All I see is an office... Are you gonna make us battle Paperwork?

Nope :D

I thought about a time-manipulatiming devise, wish has the power to stop the time. completly. in all universes.
    German STO-Forum-Mod

Der Mod spielt
  • Options
    artan42artan42 Member Posts: 10,450 Bug Hunter

Don't you even joke about that :worried:.
    22762792376_ac7c992b7c_o.png
    Norway and Yeager dammit... I still want my Typhoon and Jupiter though.
    JJ Trek The Kelvin Timeline is just Trek and it's fully canon... get over it. But I still prefer TAR.

#TASforSTO

'...I can tell you that we're not in the military and that we intend no harm to the whales.' Kirk: The Voyage Home
    'Starfleet is not a military organisation. Its purpose is exploration.' Picard: Peak Performance
    'This is clearly a military operation. Is that what we are now? Because I thought we were explorers!' Scotty: Into Darkness
    '...The Federation. Starfleet. We're not a military agency.' Scotty: Beyond
    'I'm not a soldier anymore. I'm an engineer.' Miles O'Brien: Empok Nor
    '...Starfleet could use you... It's a peacekeeping and humanitarian armada...' Admiral Pike: Star Trek

Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • Options
    markhawkmanmarkhawkman Member Posts: 35,231 Arc User
    farnihr wrote: »
    Horta-eggs ;)
    Hunh.. and arranged in a spiral, cool!
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    My character Tsin'xing
  • Options
    Horta-eggs ;)

Thanks! :D Idea came from commandermic, but he made a big ball out of them ;)
    German STO-Forum-Mod

Der Mod spielt
  • Options
    commandermiccommandermic Member Posts: 124 Arc User
    Horta-eggs ;)

Thanks! :D Idea came from commandermic, but he made a big ball out of them ;)

But my evil thing...is more evil :smiley:

screenshot_2015_08_04_16_41_01_by_mic_86-d95msup.jpg
  • Options
    OMEGA!!!

Everyone Hide!
  • Options
    commandermiccommandermic Member Posts: 124 Arc User
    OMEGA!!!

Everyone Hide!

No, not omega this time :D
    I thought of some kind of bio-weapon, transported through a subspace shockwave to various nearby worlds.
  • Options
    johnnysnowballjohnnysnowball Member Posts: 399 Arc User
    edited August 2015
    Does that awesome image make anyone else want to eat a giant blackberry...?
  • Options
    duncanidaho11duncanidaho11 Member Posts: 7,950 Arc User
    [img][/img]Port%20City.png

I just started using Foundry last week so go easy on this one...but here's a WIP from my very first ground map. Sadly no chemistry model of doom here, but the aliens from 2001/2010 are seem to be getting some work! :P
    Bipedal mammal and senior Foundry author.
    Notable missions: Apex [AEI], Gemini [SSF], Trident [AEI], Evolution's Smile [SSF], Transcendence
    Looking for something new to play? I've started building Foundry missions again in visual novel form!
  • Options
    I just started using Foundry last week so go easy on this one...but here's a WIP from my very first ground map. Sadly no chemistry model of doom here, but the aliens from 2001/2010 are seem to be getting some work! :P

Lookin real nice there, Duncan. Got all the elements for a vivid rich believable city.
  • Options
    nagoraknagorak Member Posts: 882 Arc User
    Nice job guys. Looks like the Foundry has come a long way in the last couple of years.
  • Options
    nrobbiecnrobbiec Member Posts: 959 Arc User
    I feel so inferior for posting here it should be said, but I'm working on a new mission "The Chameleon's Dish" the sequel to "The Winter of Discontent" (notice the theme?) and even in its early stages I'll share what I've got. I tend to prefer character creation to building maps because that takes time and skill I just don't have.

What could be going on at Acamar?
    rG60WkK.jpg
    Some friendly faces but who are they?
    NPGdG0P.png
    This guy doesn't look so friendly does he?
    BHjt7Xa.png

• Options
    rekurzionrekurzion Member Posts: 697 Arc User
    edited August 2015
    Port Liberty in daylight for better viewing (yes, inspired by Ten Forward)
    PortLiberty_zps7s84gdhx.png

Captain: "Stop with the mystery doctor. Just get out with it!"
    Doctor: "They took his brain."
    Sickbay_zpskxhxgbgl.png

Another view of sickbay
    Sickbay2_zpsp22fje32.png

Engineering
    EngineeringEntry_zpsmtzfoprv.png

Another view of engineering
    EningeeringStairwell_zpsqsej8d1p.png
    Post edited by rekurzion on
  • Options
    Nice use of the transporter room, Rekurzion.
  • Options
    Best Idea ever with the sickbay in the transporterroom! :D And in general nice maps. What do you think about some withe stripes on the ground as "highlights" (don't know how it is called in english (german "Pfeiler - Bogen 01") but it should be something like "pillar - bow/arch 01" like in my screen or the ESD-console deep in the ground, so you can only see the upper edge (like in commandermics map))
    German STO-Forum-Mod

Der Mod spielt
  • Options
    Best Idea ever with the sickbay in the transporterroom! :D And in general nice maps. What do you think about some withe stripes on the ground as "highlights" (don't know how it is called in english (german "Pfeiler - Bogen 01") but it should be something like "pillar - bow/arch 01" like in my screen or the ESD-console deep in the ground, so you can only see the upper edge (like in commandermics map))

Using the transporter was born of two ideas 1) the old ESD sickbays and the sickbays in the federation "Visit Ship Bridge" interiors looked like they used the same walls as the kind surrounding the transporter pads 2) Voyager had a similar design. But I'm not satisfied with the location or space available for the doctors office.

Interesting ideas about the highlights (seems like the best term) I'll have to play around with it.
  • Options
    edited August 2015
    rekurzion wrote: »

Using the transporter was born of two ideas 1) the old ESD sickbays and the sickbays in the federation "Visit Ship Bridge" interiors looked like they used the same walls as the kind surrounding the transporter pads 2) Voyager had a similar design. But I'm not satisfied with the location or space available for the doctors office.

Interesting ideas about the highlights (seems like the best term) I'll have to play around with it.

But the "Pfeiler" (still want to know there(their? not sure...) english name. don't think, that "pillar - bow" is right...) on -7.2 (if I have it right in the mind), relevant to the ground on y-axis :)
    German STO-Forum-Mod

Der Mod spielt
  • Options
    markhawkmanmarkhawkman Member Posts: 35,231 Arc User
    edited August 2015
    Bing translates it as "Pillar - sheet".

Oh and I made a preview for Otha Patrol:
    http://marhawkman.deviantart.com/art/Screenshot-2015-08-17-18-24-34-554454253
    screenshot_2015_08_17_18_24_34_by_marhawkman-d963vn1.jpg

I did a publish of an early version. not sure what it needs to be a finished mission yet though. BTW, it's a KDF mission.
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    My character Tsin'xing
  • Options
    Those would be the Pillar - Arch assetts. We like the way you guys use them as carpet trims. Infact we at Starbase UGC might like to steal them if it's ok! It adds a nice detail. Especially positioned central to those wall extension pieces. Great bit of aesthetic thinking.
  • Options
    edited August 2015
    Those would be the Pillar - Arch assetts. We like the way you guys use them as carpet trims. Infact we at Starbase UGC might like to steal them if it's ok! It adds a nice detail. Especially positioned central to those wall extension pieces. Great bit of aesthetic thinking.

Have done a mistake with the coordinates (it's 2am...)! it must be 6.7 and 1.7 (I think...)

In our german foudnry community we often say "was, das ist genial, siehe das als geklaut an" (wow, that looks amazing, see it as stolen). So... If it fit, take it ;) We only will do jokes, but we do joke about everything and everyone xD

btw if you want, I can come to one of your podcasts :) I've been asked on the german podcast "Redshirts Radio" why I'm not in the starbase_ugc-podcast and as a author from three spotlights, ~12 storymissions, much tutorials (all german...), moderator in the official german pwe-sto-forum, etc. I should be a interesting guest. At least for a topic "the foudnry in other countries" or something like that :D (and I'm asking this knowing, that I will hear a lot jokes tomorrow about boasting ;):D)
    You should only live with the fact, that my english is... broken? here a example: Link
    German STO-Forum-Mod

Der Mod spielt
  • Options

Have done a mistake with the coordinates (it's 2am...)! it must be 6.7 and 1.7 (I think...)

In our german foudnry community we often say "was, das ist genial, siehe das als geklaut an" (wow, that looks amazing, see it as stolen). So... If it fit, take it ;)

"Immature poets imitate; Mature poets steal." T.S. Elliot
  • Options
    rekurzion wrote: »

In our german foudnry community we often say "was, das ist genial, siehe das als geklaut an" (wow, that looks amazing, see it as stolen). So... If it fit, take it ;)

"Immature poets imitate; Mature poets steal." T.S. Elliot

and Klingon Poets will Kill you for your theft.... LOL

• Options
    duncanidaho11duncanidaho11 Member Posts: 7,950 Arc User
    edited August 2015
    Lookin real nice there, Duncan. Got all the elements for a vivid rich believable city.

Thanks, that one I've made some progress with since I've posted. I'm at the point where I can basically call it "done for now." That leaves two other open urban maps to finish up, three modified interior maps, and two space sections. And the writing too (which TBH is what needs the most work.)

Here's some more screenshots, including character design.

Port%20City%202.png
    Port%20City%203.png
    Convention%20Center%202.png
    Compound%201.png
    Captain%20Ross.png
    Alien%20Chancelor.png
    JiGoro%202.png

Either this is going to be something cool (in a couple weeks or so), or its going to land flat on its face. Either way its a lot of experience I can put into making my second mission. :P
    Post edited by duncanidaho11 on
    Bipedal mammal and senior Foundry author.
    Notable missions: Apex [AEI], Gemini [SSF], Trident [AEI], Evolution's Smile [SSF], Transcendence
    Looking for something new to play? I've started building Foundry missions again in visual novel form!
  • Options

Thanks, that one I've made some progress with since I've posted. I'm at the point where I can basically call it "done for now." That leaves two other open urban maps to finish up, three modified interior maps, and two space sections. And the writing too (which TBH is what needs the most work.)

Here's some more screenshots, including character design.

[awesome pictures]

Either this is going to be something cool (in a couple weeks or so), or its going to land flat on its face. Either way its a lot of experience I can put into making my second mission. :P

looks really good :D
    German STO-Forum-Mod

Der Mod spielt
  • Options
    Sneak peak at an upcoming mission.

The Commander's office of a defunct Tal Shiar mining base under new management.

SecretBase_zpshouux3fd.png

Alternate view leading to the mining shaft elevator

SecretBase2_zpshg9qg5if.png

Mining shaft elevator

SecretBaseMiningElevator_zpsvzalkebs.png
  • Options
    thay8472thay8472 Member Posts: 6,108 Arc User
    edited August 2015
    Link not working.
    2gdi5w4mrudm.png
    Typhoon Class please!