test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Galaxy class

1474850525364

Comments

  • variant37variant37 Member Posts: 867 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    angrytarg wrote: »
    To be fair, they're still frigging expensive as far as "microtransactions" go...

    They definitely are, but for anyone planning on purchasing regardless, it's nice to get a discount right out of the gate.

    I won't disagree with anyone that says spending money (or time, if you're going to grind the dil) on virtual starships for a computer game is a pretty foolish thing to do. :rolleyes:
  • sonnikkusonnikku Member Posts: 77 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    The 3 tacs are going to seem fairly paltry once the Tier 6 Fleet Galaxy Dreadnought is rocking 5 of those things like the Scimitar.
  • jer5488jer5488 Member Posts: 506 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    sonnikku wrote: »
    The 3 tacs are going to seem fairly paltry once the Tier 6 Fleet Galaxy Dreadnought is rocking 5 of those things like the Scimitar.

    Different ships, different builds. The only thing most of us in this thread wanted was a universal ensign so we didn't have a power sitting on constant cooldown. The changes to the Galaxy are very good, she's a very solid, very flexible ship now - and yes, the X and Sovereign will probably have 4 tac consoles.

    The changes to the Galaxy are things I'm quite happy with.
  • evilmark444evilmark444 Member Posts: 6,893 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    variant37 wrote: »
    I like this new trend of immediately putting ships on sale as soon as they're released.

    They put them on sale so you feel compelled to buy now for the bargain price, rather than wait to see if you like the pilot ships better.
    Lifetime Subscriber since Beta
    eaY7Xxu.png
  • shpoksshpoks Member Posts: 6,967 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    sonnikku wrote: »
    The 3 tacs are going to seem fairly paltry once the Tier 6 Fleet Galaxy Dreadnought is rocking 5 of those things like the Scimitar.

    More power to Galaxy-X Captains if that happens. I finally got the ship I wanted to look and preform just the way I want it. :) I don't care about what others use and I really really don't like Scimitars. :D
    HQroeLu.jpg
  • neo1nxneo1nx Member Posts: 962 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    reynoldsxd wrote: »
    Where do you read "one shot" in that post?

    I am talking very high sustained damage, think vesta phaser focus beam, but fired i pulses instead of one continuous beam. Stay in front of it too long and it will burn through. The old lance was a oneshot weapon, the phantom lance is a one shot. Thats not how it should be. It should be a siege weapon, not an assasin dagger.

    + with a deprecated tank, its not gonna be so risk free.

    ha, i anderstand what you meant now, well that interesting but we are not talking about the lance here don't we? it is a different type of weapon than the one in the show then, no?
    or are your version is in fact more accurate to the show?
  • giannicampanellagiannicampanella Member Posts: 424 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    jer5488 wrote: »
    Different ships, different builds. The only thing most of us in this thread wanted was a universal ensign so we didn't have a power sitting on constant cooldown. The changes to the Galaxy are very good, she's a very solid, very flexible ship now - and yes, the X and Sovereign will probably have 4 tac consoles.

    The changes to the Galaxy are things I'm quite happy with.

    Sovereign and Galaxy-X already have 4 tac consoles.

    Why isn't anyone complaining about the Gal-X not having the updated model? This is intolerable.
    Greenbird
  • themetalstickmanthemetalstickman Member Posts: 1,009 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Speaking as someone who wasn't part of the Galaxy-class forum community, who is polaronbeam and what is the joke?
    Og12TbC.jpg

    Your father was captain of a starship for twelve minutes. He saved 800 lives, including your mother's, and yours.

    I dare you to do better.
  • dontdrunkimshootdontdrunkimshoot Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    lol, raise your hands if you care that an eventual tier 6 sovereign will probably be a better tac cruiser then the galaxy.

    no one? oh thats right, we pretty much ended up getting exactly what we wanted, a fairly competitive also ran tac cruiser with a near perfect galaxy model. FAR better outcome then we were hoping for, that of a slightly better model with a pathfinder tier layout.

    even i, the galaxy class's biggest in canon supporter could care less how good a tier 6 sovereign would be, this is a silly star trek amusement park game, let the sov fans yet again have a top end ship in their favorite likeness. with the galaxy we have now, we cant be trolled by haters, we have achieved victory.

    though this is most likely what a tier 6 sov will look like

    COM eng
    LTC eng
    /pilot
    LTC tac
    LT uni
    ENS tac
    5/2/3 consoles, +1 tac from fleet


    not exactly blowing out the galaxy now is it. :P

    Speaking as someone who wasn't part of the Galaxy-class forum community, who is polaronbeam and what is the joke?

    just go read his posts a few pages back, pretty much a frothing at the mouth hater of legendary proportions
  • neo1nxneo1nx Member Posts: 962 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    captaind3 wrote: »
    I certainly haven't uncovered that secret yet.

    well ask matt for it, here his handle on the forum: mattjohnsonva

    he wrote the 4th post in this thread: http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1416221

    I don't want it to one shot, that's a bit much, but if the two shots don't do 15% damage to targets that are other ships then something is wrong. I want it to do at least eat half of a similar sized target's life. Maybe one shot a Bird of Prey or a T'Varo, but as maneuverable as they are they're also the hardest to hit.

    Mind you the mechanics of this game are as you said different to the show. For instance if we could target a warp core then I would expect a lance to one shot, but that's not the case. But she didn't even one shot in All Good Things.

    well like i said it certainly need a little buff to be relevant again nowaday, if this weapons ever was...
    however i do have a great experience with the weapons, and it is capable to do great damage and most of the time crappy damage if play poorly.
    what i meant is that if all the condition are ok the damage potential of that weapon is rather good.
    the problem is that it really rely on chance more than player skill.
    the crit chance is one of them and the targeting "conditions" is an other.
    enhance theses 2 and the general damage will automatically goes up without touching the base damage of the weapons itself.

    if you want a proof of it ask matt to show his log of lance shot, they generally are between 90 and 110k ( that was before delta rising).
    the galaxy build he done reduce to the maximum the effect of the 2 shortcomming that i was talking you about.

    that why i said, yes, improve the base damage a little, but take care of the 2 problem i mentioned and this weapons will become a true reliable asset of the ship.

    and i said reliable because just boost the base firepower will not mean much if the lance miss the target.
  • themetalstickmanthemetalstickman Member Posts: 1,009 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    just go read his posts a few pages back, pretty much a frothing at the mouth hater of legendary proportions

    Ah. One of those types of people which I actively try to avoid.
    Og12TbC.jpg

    Your father was captain of a starship for twelve minutes. He saved 800 lives, including your mother's, and yours.

    I dare you to do better.
  • neo1nxneo1nx Member Posts: 962 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Sovereign and Galaxy-X already have 4 tac consoles.

    Why isn't anyone complaining about the Gal-X not having the updated model? This is intolerable.

    no it is not, because it will come eventually, don't worry.
    doing this skin right must take a lot of time, i prefer them to do it slowly but with no error.
    cryptic don't sell too much ship at once also.
    they done a 3 pack, then it will certainly be escort.

    later we will have the skin for the galx with a tier6 model of course, no need to rage, everything that happened to the galaxy automatically have an incidence on the x.
    remember from geko own word the gal x is the best seller ship in the game, do you really bielieve they have forget it?
    money money!

    in the meantime why don't you enjoy the galaxy t6, i have it and can tell you it is a beast (better than the gal x right now but that should not come as a surprised )
  • shpoksshpoks Member Posts: 6,967 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    lol :D Tomorrow....who the hell was I kidding, I barely slept these last 2 days anyway. Needless to say, I just went for it. lol :D Love my T6 Galaxy!!! :)
    HQroeLu.jpg
  • captaind3captaind3 Member Posts: 2,448 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Anyone have some pics of the galaxy and monarch with the type 7 material? I'm on the fence about getting it atm, never been a huge fan of the galaxy, but if type 7 looks good on it i may be persuaded.
    As a matter of fact I did grab a couple from the tailor at least of the galaxy. It's pretty wild. The image can't show the amount of shimmer and glisten in the black segments of the hull.

    Here's my album.

    http://imgur.com/a/KyHMO


    I would have more shots of the warp out, but for some reason they're in TGA in the game screenshots folder :confused:
    Sovereign and Galaxy-X already have 4 tac consoles.

    Why isn't anyone complaining about the Gal-X not having the updated model? This is intolerable.

    Because the general feeling is when a Tier 6 Galaxy-X comes out then we'll have the update to the visuals. In any event having the normal Galaxy done will certainly speed the process.

    Though seriously, does it actually take that much work to move the damn lance and torpedo launcher and central warp trail over 3 meters?
    lol, raise your hands if you care that an eventual tier 6 sovereign will probably be a better tac cruiser then the galaxy.
    *Crickets chirp*
    no one? oh thats right, we pretty much ended up getting exactly what we wanted, a fairly competitive also ran tac cruiser with a near perfect galaxy model. FAR better outcome then we were hoping for, that of a slightly better model with a pathfinder tier layout.
    We were naturally tamping down expectations because we didn't actually think they would do the right thing.
    even i, the galaxy class's biggest in canon supporter could care less how good a tier 6 sovereign would be, this is a silly star trek amusement park game, let the sov fans yet again have a top end ship in their favorite likeness. with the galaxy we have now, we cant be trolled by haters, we have achieved victory.

    though this is most likely what a tier 6 sov will look like

    COM eng
    LTC eng
    /pilot
    LTC tac
    LT uni
    ENS tac
    5/2/3 consoles, +1 tac from fleet


    not exactly blowing out the galaxy now is it. :P
    Looks beautiful to me.

    Now I'm wondering if there are going to be any pure Pilot ships though?

    The Pilot spec is pretty good, but is that enough to carry a ship?

    I'm just curious if the Jem'Hadar Strike Ship is just a taste of things to come.
    just go read his posts a few pages back, pretty much a frothing at the mouth hater of legendary proportions
    Or go to the main thread for the announcement of the stats. Protect your IQ though it can get a little damaging in places.
    neo1nx wrote: »
    well ask matt for it, here his handle on the forum: mattjohnsonva

    he wrote the 4th post in this thread: http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1416221

    Thanks, I'll delve in.
    well like i said it certainly need a little buff to be relevant again nowaday, if this weapons ever was...
    however i do have a great experience with the weapons, and it is capable to do great damage and most of the time crappy damage if play poorly.
    what i meant is that if all the condition are ok the damage potential of that weapon is rather good.
    the problem is that it really rely on chance more than player skill.
    the crit chance is one of them and the targeting "conditions" is an other.
    enhance theses 2 and the general damage will automatically goes up without touching the base damage of the weapons itself.

    if you want a proof of it ask matt to show his log of lance shot, they generally are between 90 and 110k ( that was before delta rising).
    the galaxy build he done reduce to the maximum the effect of the 2 shortcomming that i was talking you about.

    that why i said, yes, improve the base damage a little, but take care of the 2 problem i mentioned and this weapons will become a true reliable asset of the ship.

    and i said reliable because just boost the base firepower will not mean much if the lance miss the target.

    Ok.
    tumblr_mr1jc2hq2T1rzu2xzo9_r1_400.gif
    "Rise like Lions after slumber, In unvanquishable number, Shake your chains to earth like dew, Which in sleep had fallen on you-Ye are many — they are few"
  • jer5488jer5488 Member Posts: 506 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    captaind3 wrote: »

    Here's my album.

    http://imgur.com/a/KyHMO


    Very very nice. Thanks for posting.
  • aelfwin1aelfwin1 Member Posts: 2,894 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    All in all I think we got a 50% victory , with a 5-10% discount of said victory down the road .

    We got a Lt. Com Tac station .
    We didn't get 4 Tac consoles .

    Up until that, I'd consider that to be equal to what we asked pre-DR, a D'Deridex clone (or something close to the D'D) .

    But the saddling of Hero ships with specific Specialization Boffs locks them into a corner that down the road might make them less desirable if better Specializations emerge .




    ... but I get BO3, so yey me ...
  • jer5488jer5488 Member Posts: 506 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    aelfwin1 wrote: »
    All in all I think we got a 50% victory , with a 5-10% discount of said victory down the road

    And I disagree. A new beautiful model, a second beautiful model for the new skin, a very strong flexible boff layout, a solid console layout. This is a complete and total victory. Maybe, maybe mine 5 points for the new skin not going to the X - but it'll come in time.

    I know there are people who want a fourth tac console, but it isn't needed if you can build your ship right. This is a complete and total victory, and I'm quite grateful for Cryptic for finally allowing me to have my favorite ship in a very playable format.
  • darlexadarlexa Member Posts: 222 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    lol :rolleyes:

    this has nothing to do with its stats, i dislike the X purely because everything added too it makes no sense when you apply any fleshed out trek tech logic to it. not to mention all that TRIBBLE they glued onto it ruins all the attractive features of the galaxy design. its also more then likely a figment of Q's imagination, not something they would actually build because again, it doesn't make any sense.

    that leaves it the starships equivalent of a riced out civic.

    i fully agree with you about the tacked on look, but if they were in a rush or couldn't afford to go with new construction, most of it makes decent sense. and frankly, its hard to retire a ship named enterprise, and the galaxy's nominally are to be good for 100 years. if the mission and technology changes, then the ship needs to change even though canon has Starfleet rather TRIBBLE poor at upgrading ships over their lifespans (my opinion)

    if you recall the conversations about the firing angles. it could be thought that the galaxy might suffers slightly in its ability to apply energy on target directly ahead of it. the two phaser canons would solve that with interest.

    the axial weapon would be good against borg or other very large targets. how useful would it be against all of the big baddies in the movies?

    if its parameters can be heavily altered, then it could be just as adaptable and useful outside fo combat as the main banks, but capable of much higher energy transfer rates.

    as for the fighters, lets face it, the galaxy class has a MASSIVE main hanger. with no special effort, you can put at least 40 shuttles of various kinds. with modest effort, and maybe a bit of stacking, you can easily do 80. runabouts would be easy too, though would likely hamper flight ops.

    the third nacelle is a bit of oddball. personally, i think it would be more useful to a long range explorer if it has a spare nacelle. working theory in a lot of places is that the most efficient layout is a par of nacelles. ships like the constellations with 4 nacelles would run on two at a time unless they needed extended high warp but with poorer fuel economy. but with that level of redundancy, they get unparalleled redundancy for long ranged exploration. course, its also a part of the theory that you can get higher warp speeds out of three nacelles, so who knows. maybe its to give a much better high speed cruise capability to the galaxy, but they would still cruise on 2 nacelles.

    frankly, the refit galaxy has a much better neck and nacelle pylons (mainly for th third nacelle) and solves the looks problems a lot in my opinion, though i prefer the legacy saucer and engineering hull.
  • papesh1papesh1 Member Posts: 80 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    captaind3 wrote: »
    As a matter of fact I did grab a couple from the tailor at least of the galaxy. It's pretty wild. The image can't show the amount of shimmer and glisten in the black segments of the hull.

    Here's my album.

    http://imgur.com/a/KyHMO


    I would have more shots of the warp out, but for some reason they're in TGA in the game screenshots folder :confused:



    Because the general feeling is when a Tier 6 Galaxy-X comes out then we'll have the update to the visuals. In any event having the normal Galaxy done will certainly speed the process.

    Though seriously, does it actually take that much work to move the damn lance and torpedo launcher and central warp trail over 3 meters?


    *Crickets chirp*


    We were naturally tamping down expectations because we didn't actually think they would do the right thing.


    Looks beautiful to me.

    Now I'm wondering if there are going to be any pure Pilot ships though?

    The Pilot spec is pretty good, but is that enough to carry a ship?

    I'm just curious if the Jem'Hadar Strike Ship is just a taste of things to come.

    Or go to the main thread for the announcement of the stats. Protect your IQ though it can get a little damaging in places.


    Thanks, I'll delve in.



    Ok.



    Great job on the album! It is great that those of you want to keep the classic look can. I don't know if I like the forward swooping pylons on the T6 Galaxy. However, I do like the nacelles. I think I would keep the classic pylons with the newer nacelles and see how I like it.
  • captaind3captaind3 Member Posts: 2,448 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    jer5488 wrote: »
    Very very nice. Thanks for posting.
    You're quite welcome. To think three weeks ago I knew nothing about Imgur.
    aelfwin1 wrote: »
    All in all I think we got a 50% victory , with a 5-10% discount of said victory down the road .

    We got a Lt. Com Tac station .
    We didn't get 4 Tac consoles .

    Up until that, I'd consider that to be equal to what we asked pre-DR, a D'Deridex clone (or something close to the D'D) .

    But the saddling of Hero ships with specific Specialization Boffs locks them into a corner that down the road might make them less desirable if better Specializations emerge .




    ... but I get BO3, so yey me ...
    50%?

    This was a triumph. A LtCdr tac slot. A LtCdr Command hybrid seat. This is a better layout than the Pathfinder, this is more than could be reasonably expected, and a new model.

    Maybe that's because I never had any inkling or desire for a 4th tac console slot. That doesn't make sense on a Galaxy anyway.
    papesh1 wrote: »
    Great job on the album! It is great that those of you want to keep the classic look can. I don't know if I like the forward swooping pylons on the T6 Galaxy. However, I do like the nacelles. I think I would keep the classic pylons with the newer nacelles and see how I like it.

    Thank you. :D

    Now that you mention it, I didn't even bother to play around with the mix and match with the new model.
    tumblr_mr1jc2hq2T1rzu2xzo9_r1_400.gif
    "Rise like Lions after slumber, In unvanquishable number, Shake your chains to earth like dew, Which in sleep had fallen on you-Ye are many — they are few"
  • darlexadarlexa Member Posts: 222 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    reynoldsxd wrote: »
    Well, ever since the defensive power creep, the lance has become a trivial weapon in any case, and cryptic is unlikely to make it an inbuild weapon ala dyson guns.

    In my opinion, the whole Galaxy x ship should revolve around that one thing we saw it do. Fire a big honking super phaser. For tac cruiser duty, the assault cruiser variants, avenger, and excel always have been better.

    Really, the GX is all about the lance gun, and if the gun sucks then the ship has no meaning past being a fancy costume option.


    With the reworked boff seating it now has, the Galaxy will be my new staple.

    Will i buy a redo of the GX? only if that gimmick gun actually becomes the center point of a re-release of that ship.

    Right now, the GX has lost its luster. I used to be able to lance targets for critical death regularly.. nowadays the thing barely scratches anything.
    So yeah. Off to the far side of the bus it is.

    agreed. the lance has always suffered. best that can be done for it is what i do, keep the ship in phasers so the lance gets a boost. mine is running triple what the standard unboosted lance does.

    frankly, i would be happy with a 3 minute duty cycle if it was more effective. as it is now, really ought to be 1 minute for all the good it does.

    space morter launcher is more startling.

    since the relaunch, i carry purple swarmers and use them on "attack my target". i treat them as an extension of my weapons and it works well to keep the ship dangerous. the saucer seems to follow the command reasonably as well.
  • neo1nxneo1nx Member Posts: 962 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    aelfwin1 wrote: »
    All in all I think we got a 50% victory , with a 5-10% discount of said victory down the road .

    We got a Lt. Com Tac station .
    We didn't get 4 Tac consoles .

    Up until that, I'd consider that to be equal to what we asked pre-DR, a D'Deridex clone (or something close to the D'D) .

    But the saddling of Hero ships with specific Specialization Boffs locks them into a corner that down the road might make them less desirable if better Specializations emerge .




    ... but I get BO3, so yey me ...

    3 tac console on a ship that cryptic originally design to be primaraly tank/healer/support
    how many years did some people fight to have it on this ship?

    3 tactical power at lt commander level... for a healboat ( granted is is not so uncommun these day, but for a galaxy?)
    how long did we fight for them to make the 3nd eng universal so that some could use it as sci and other as tactical to have the same variety of power as a gal x?

    a lt commander command seat; how many ON THIS VERY THREAD thaught that this was not possible?

    a nearly perfect hd skin of the original galaxy, i am sure that 99% of us didn't expect this quality.
    we knew that we will have a hd skin ( well, we weren't absolutely sure to said the least, nethertheless..) but we weren't expected that level of quality ANYWAYS!

    a fleet version available the same day!

    that pretty a 120% win in my eyes, more than that would mean that cryptic would have officially switch the orientaion of the ship to make it a tactical cruiser.
    now it is what everyone said it should be, a jack of all trade.

    and BO3? in pvp? because in pve that damn awfull. ( i can tell i use my pvp build in pve for quite some time )
  • darlexadarlexa Member Posts: 222 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    neo1nx wrote: »
    well ask matt for it, here his handle on the forum: mattjohnsonva

    he wrote the 4th post in this thread: http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1416221




    well like i said it certainly need a little buff to be relevant again nowaday, if this weapons ever was...
    however i do have a great experience with the weapons, and it is capable to do great damage and most of the time crappy damage if play poorly.
    what i meant is that if all the condition are ok the damage potential of that weapon is rather good.
    the problem is that it really rely on chance more than player skill.
    the crit chance is one of them and the targeting "conditions" is an other.
    enhance theses 2 and the general damage will automatically goes up without touching the base damage of the weapons itself.

    if you want a proof of it ask matt to show his log of lance shot, they generally are between 90 and 110k ( that was before delta rising).
    the galaxy build he done reduce to the maximum the effect of the 2 shortcomming that i was talking you about.

    that why i said, yes, improve the base damage a little, but take care of the 2 problem i mentioned and this weapons will become a true reliable asset of the ship.

    and i said reliable because just boost the base firepower will not mean much if the lance miss the target.

    frankly, i run all phaser on my gal-x and have 4 phaser boosting consoles from the fleet spire. even with a 2 minute duty cycle, the lance is not particularly effective.

    oddly enough, its highly effective when separated. the shotgun effect is very good at stripping the shields off of an enemy for some reason. the mini-lance from the saucer is ok too.

    i have noticed the rather poor accuracy as well. perhaps if they could have the accuracy degrade the farther off-bore you are firing it? would encourage treating it as an "axial" weapon if it got more accurate the closer to center you are when you fire it.
  • lan451lan451 Member Posts: 3,386 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Wow...dil exchanged went up to 225 lol. Might not make the sale after all. Ah well, I'll have it in time.
    JWZrsUV.jpg
    Mine Trap Supporter
  • dontdrunkimshootdontdrunkimshoot Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    i'd consider an updated model thats only 3/4 as good as what we got, and a pathfinder tier layout a 100% win.

    the LTC command, not just an LT

    the LTC tac

    the near perfect replica model

    and the not awful new andramada costume

    thats like 130% win, easily.


    it could be 10% more win with a 4th tac console sure, and another 10% more if half of the dorsal aft beam hardpoints were on the back of the neck arrays, hell even 1 or 2 on the back of the main array too, then it would be all the way perfect. its not like they forgot to put them on the model when they made it from scratch, how could they just forget about them when hardpointing?

    also, the command station being on the tactical isn't to bad on the d'deridex, its also got a LT uni you could devote to tac as well. something with a battlecloak can get by on just a COM eng.

    lan451 wrote: »
    Wow...dil exchanged went up to 225 lol. Might not make the sale after all. Ah well, I'll have it in time.


    wow, i lucked out, managed to sell off about 200k dil at 198 yesterday
  • warmaker001bwarmaker001b Member Posts: 9,204 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    sonnikku wrote: »
    The 3 tacs are going to seem fairly paltry once the Tier 6 Fleet Galaxy Dreadnought is rocking 5 of those things like the Scimitar.

    I very much doubt a T6 Galaxy-X is going to have 5 TACs. If that happens I'm waking up tomorrow a billionaire with 3 gorgeous supermodels in my bed.

    The reasons why a T6 Galaxy-X is NOT going to have 5 TAC? All you need to do is look at the ships that have gone T5->T6. Intrepid, Galaxy, Negh'Var, D'Deridex.

    - Look at the BOFF stations and you can get a rough idea what the station that's going to get +1 BOFF count.

    - Look at the T5U and Fleet T5U console setups and you will see Cryptic ported the progression of Fleet and Non-Fleet T5 to T6.

    I am 90% sure just judging by what Cryptic had already done that the T6 Galaxy-X will have a very close BOFF layout as the T6 Galaxy.

    I can GUARANTEE YOU that the T6 Galaxy-X console layout will be exactly like the Fleet T5U Galaxy-X. Because NONE of the ported T5-T6 ships have deviated from that formula. The only quibble is the Pathfinder and once the Fleet T6 Pathfinder comes out, you'll see it get back it's TAC Console.

    Cryptic is very predictable in porting T5 ships to T6.
    XzRTofz.gif
  • captaind3captaind3 Member Posts: 2,448 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    lan451 wrote: »
    Wow...dil exchanged went up to 225 lol. Might not make the sale after all. Ah well, I'll have it in time.

    It was 198 on Wednesday.

    Too steep. Might be a while before I hit up the Dilithium exchange again. Somebody out there is making a killing.
    tumblr_mr1jc2hq2T1rzu2xzo9_r1_400.gif
    "Rise like Lions after slumber, In unvanquishable number, Shake your chains to earth like dew, Which in sleep had fallen on you-Ye are many — they are few"
  • lan451lan451 Member Posts: 3,386 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Yeah it's over 230 now. Even if I miss the sale price it might end up being cheaper to just wait for the exchange to drop and then pick it up at 3k zen.
    JWZrsUV.jpg
    Mine Trap Supporter
  • tom61stotom61sto Member Posts: 3,505 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    lan451 wrote: »
    Wow...dil exchanged went up to 225 lol. Might not make the sale after all. Ah well, I'll have it in time.

    Already back down to 210... really shocked as I was trying to sell some at 229 and then it's dropped that far in a matter of a few hours. It will probably will drop further as people spend to upgrade their gear for the iconic ships.
  • rekshurrekshur Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Does anyone know if you can update the Galaxy Dreadnought with Andromeda parts? Thank you for your time.
Sign In or Register to comment.