What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Enough with the signatures.

Comments

• Options
    aelfwin1aelfwin1 Member Posts: 2,896 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    I don't think there's anything Machiavellian -- Tacovellian? -- about Taco's post.

Hmmmm .... Tacovellian ... -- that should be a thing ! :)
    Nor do I think there's much to divide people over.

Maybe , maybe not ... , but in the Tacovellian perception (see last paragraph) the way we express ourselves can (and is) viewed by ourselves differently .
  • Options
    jornadojornado Member Posts: 918 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    That said, I don't think the direction this has gone has been terribly productive. I think it should have been. I'd have loved it if the devs could have laughed this off grudgingly and viewed it as a challenge to adapt to. That hasn't happened as far as I can see though.

For that to happen, someone, somewhere, has to step up and admit that things didn't go exactly to plan, and/or that they may have bitten off more than they could chew.

As to whether or not that has happened internally, we obviously can't say, but what we can say is that we have received no commitments to really look into some of the obviously broken stuff in DR, along with less broken, but still odd stuff.

I have been part of other MMOs that have undergone changes of the magnitude DR has brought. Most of the time, it does not go smoothly. The ones that stayed around are the ones where the GD or producer stepped up, took some or all of the blame, and then went to work improving the experience, or stepped aside and let another take the reigns. I'm not talking the Geko/Dstahl/Geko shell game we've gotten here.

Basically, we get no accountability, no real communication, no admissions of fault or even real defense of the actions taken. Sure, Tacofangs may pop in and try to rationalize some things, but all that is doing is making himself a target (which is unfair, to say the least) of discontent which should rightfully be directed above him on the totem pole.

The whole situation is bad, I agree. But the first step is admitting that there is a problem. The playerbase has, the Cryptic management has not. Until that happens, we are at an impasse.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    My guess is "hope" keeps people not playing but posting on the forums. For others, its a path of sad realization and closure. Grieving takes time. The worst "haters" here love the game, or did at some point.
  • Options
    venkouvenkou Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Taco made it clear that they are hurtful and accomplishes nothing, nor do they represent my opinion.
    Link: Captain Picard has your response.
    "You know, there are some words I've known since I was a schoolboy: 'With the first link, the chain is forged. The first speech censured...the first thought forbidden...the first freedom denied--chains us all irrevocably.' Those words were uttered by Judge Aaron Satie, as wisdom...and warning. The first time any man's freedom is trodden on, we're all damaged." - Capt. Picard
  • Options
    kristaswiftkristaswift Member Posts: 306 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    cervantx wrote: »
    Pretty much like the Je suis Charlie, signatures are not to provide feedback taco, if you want to know what is wrong, chek the proper feedback sections, signatures are here to show how your team work are perceived by us, and if there is a lot of bad signatures that make you sad...¿what say that about your work?

Keep TRIBBLE the Star Trek name and be sure signatures and anger will keep coming from forums, its simple.

Still with signature
    time to nerf url links?

otherwise called: FREE EXPRESSION...why penalized. Yes it is a private company and one can do what they want. However, if one does not rectify...perhaps then the servers will come to an stop and might be too late to do anything.
  • Options
    jackal1701apwjackal1701apw Member Posts: 669 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    tacofangs wrote: »
    WORDS

Whatever.

I have written countless threads and posts describing in detail issues, problems and suggestions for fixes and improvements. I have posted in General Discussion. I have posted in Feedbak. I have posted in Tribble forums. I have posted in Bug report areas. I have directed links to the CMs and relevant devs on Twitter and Facebook.

They have all been ignored (apart from the one that says the loadout system fails as a concept due to the fact that you have to retain BOFF skills - I am happy that this is getting looked at in a few weeks).

My sig stays. Not because it's a joke. Not because it's meant to be (or not be) insulting.

But beause it's how I feel.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

...#LLAP...
  • Options
    aelfwin1aelfwin1 Member Posts: 2,896 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    jornado wrote: »
    The whole situation is bad, I agree. But the first step is admitting that there is a problem. The playerbase has, the Cryptic management has not. Until that happens, we are at an impasse.

But you can bet that someone @ Cryptic will think that throwing a new system at us will make everything super better !

... and another new system ...

• Options
    starswordcstarswordc Member Posts: 10,963 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Taco made it clear that they are hurtful and accomplishes nothing, nor do they represent my opinion.

So because they don't represent your opinion, ours is somehow invalid? :rolleyes:
    "Great War! / And I cannot take more! / Great tour! / I keep on marching on / I play the great score / There will be no encore / Great War! / The War to End All Wars"
    — Sabaton, "Great War"
    VZ9ASdg.png

Check out https://unitedfederationofpla.net/s/
  • Options
    rmy1081rmy1081 Member Posts: 2,840 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    not needed anymore :)
  • Options
    edited January 2015

For those saying that we can't take criticism:

Again, again, again. . . again.

Negative comments, criticism, your opinions, etc. are all TOTALLY FINE! Please keep posting them. Tell us what we're doing wrong. But tell us HOW you think it could be better.

This is something that comes up very often within the art department. Another environment artist coming to my desk, telling me, "That looks like TRIBBLE." doesn't help. Telling me, "That looks like TRIBBLE, it would be better if you did X." does help.

IMO, the "Best Expansion Ever" signatures fall into the former category.

The problem is, many of us have made specific criticisms, or signed off on the criticisms of others. There are hundreds of threads, and thousands of posts detailing our opinions.

The signatures are an expression of our complete and utter frustration with the lack of communication. You might argue that it's a chicken-and-egg situation - we don't get communication because we have the signatures, and we have the signatures because we don't get communication. However, the history of non-communication and direct insults by the leadership predates the DR signatures. By a long darn time.

And, while I appreciate your responses, you are not the one who should be doing this. You are an artist, not a PR rep. You are far to reasonable and not skilled enough in the standard doubletalk, and lets be honest, I don't think you are in a game management role, are you? This is not an insult, merely a statement of fact. You replying to these threads just makes things worse for you personally, and for the tone in general. Again, I appreciate the time you are taking, but I really think you should probably stick to less hot-button threads - you are just adding fuel to the fires.

There are professionals that handle these kinds of things - often they ghostwrite for GDs and producers in these situations. If Cryptic doesn't have one, they need one.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    My guess is "hope" keeps people not playing but posting on the forums. For others, its a path of sad realization and closure. Grieving takes time. The worst "haters" here love the game, or did at some point.
  • Options
    eltatuseltatus Member Posts: 291 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    If bothering them was all you ever hoped to achieve, then you're on a good path. If you hoped for some communication between developer and player about relevant topics...

And you seems to not get it.. we hope nothing, we loss all hope. We try the good way and nothing happend, there is barly no hope left for us. We expect nothing..

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    sheldonlcoopersheldonlcooper Member Posts: 4,042 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    It's always better to let people vent and come together to be creative than to come down against it. Like all things interest will wane.
    Captain Jean-Luc Picard: "We think we've come so far. Torture of heretics, burning of witches, it's all ancient history. Then - before you can blink an eye - suddenly it threatens to start all over again."

"With the first link, the chain is forged. The first speech censured, the first thought forbidden, the first freedom denied, chains us all irrevocably."

• Options
    ralphgraphiteralphgraphite Member Posts: 628 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    gulberat wrote: »

IMO this is valid criticism. I really wish the devs would read my whole review along with discussion comments, and yes, I realize I am asking for a TON of reading but then Taco DID ask for detailed criticism explaining the reasons without getting personal.

Your review post is a textbook example of valid, well thought out, civil criticism. The discussion miraculously remained more or less civil, and you were on point throughout. It was long-winded, but it needed to be, because it fully covered the reasons you were disappointed in DR.

Also - your review represents the views quite a few of us(based on the replies and discussion in the thread). It certainly hits on alot of the things I was disappointed in.

I think the signatures are an unproductive expression of various frustrations. They are all the things Taco has been told, as they mean different things to different people. I haven't made one, as I don't think it's too productive, but if I did - it would be because I feel that my opinion doesn't matter anyway, that no one is listening or willing to listen, and this is the only way to voice ANY opinion. So I understand where the sigs are coming from - for one reason or another (probably many reasons), people are resorting to sarcasm.

Partially because posts like your review, and others I've seen like it - never get even so much as an acknowledgment, which is truly unfortunate.
  • Options
    edited January 2015
    rmy1081 wrote: »
    please don't edit in my quote to say something I did not say. That's childish and unethical.

Apologies, I meant to grab the entire paragraph, fixing now.

edit: I did not edit your post, I merely took the portion that was germane to my point (which is SOP for the sake of brevity), I didn't mean to imply that you held the same opinion. Nevertheless, fixing it.

This forum requires that you wait 120 seconds between posts. Please try again in 42 seconds.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    rmy1081rmy1081 Member Posts: 2,840 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    jornado wrote: »
    Apologies, I meant to grab the entire paragraph, fixing now.

edit: I did not edit your post, I merely took the portion that was germane to my point (which is SOP for the sake of brevity), I didn't mean to imply that you held the same opinion. Nevertheless, fixing it.

This forum requires that you wait 120 seconds between posts. Please try again in 42 seconds.

totally cool. I'll edit my post :)
  • Options
    mikeflmikefl Member Posts: 861 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    The best and really only way to communicate with the management team of this game is with your wallet and your time.

Don't open your wallet for anything and don't log in and play game. It's really that simple. This game measures its success not by your happiness or the diarrhea that is spread on the forums but buy how frequently you are logging in for the time gates. If not for the time gates then for how often you are buying your way passed them with real money.

I myself have eliminated any spending and cut back my game time by about 20 hours a week. I used to play the game for hours daily. I only sporadically log in anymore and I don't queue or play the actual game. I typically only sign in on special events now to see if I want the freebies.

I decided to get a PS4 for xmas and play console games for a bit and resub'd to SWTOR for my mmo fix. I love STO but in its current state I need to silently communicate by distaste in a way they understand. So for now, my money and my time are going elsewhere.
    Gold Sub since March 2010
    Lifetime Sub since June 2010
  • Options
    edited January 2015
    mikefl wrote: »
    The best and really only way to communicate with the management team of this game is with your wallet and your time.

Already done. Although, I think that makes them more likely to simply put the game completely on lifesupport, instead of almost lifesupport like it is now. At this point it it's lifecycle, it would probably cost more to properly fix STO from a player's perspective than the return could possibly justify.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    jim625jim625 Member Posts: 907 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    mikefl wrote: »

Don't open your wallet for anything and don't log in and play game. It's really that simple. This game measures its success not by your happiness or the diarrhea that is spread on the forums but buy how frequently you are logging in for the time gates. If not for the time gates then for how often you are buying your way passed them with real money.

I myself have eliminated any spending and cut back my game time by about 20 hours a week. I used to play the game for hours daily. I only sporadically log in anymore and I don't queue or play the actual game. I typically only sign in on special events now to see if I want the freebies.

I decided to get a PS4 for xmas and play console games for a bit and resub'd to SWTOR for my mmo fix. I love STO but in its current state I need to silently communicate by distaste in a way they understand. So for now, my money and my time are going elsewhere.

the way this game is going and icluding the wrecked STF's I've been playing less on STO these day's but still play on it only a little and been playing mostly on my ps3 and 3ds may come back on it more once the 5th anniversary starts
  • Options
    antoniosalieriantoniosalieri Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Not sure why a sig would hurt them.

Afterall they have claimed to be already monitoring the feedback. So the majority aren't saying anything they didn't already know. At least most of them are humerus. People who can't laugh at themselves when they do something stupid are a little bit sad.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Dignity and an empty sack is worth the sack.
  • Options
    kjwashingtonkjwashington Member Posts: 2,529 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    I'll be keeping my sig for the foreseeable future for the sole reason that it was the first sig I actually made. Also, I don't know how my sig can hurt Taco's feelings since it isn't aimed at him specifically. If it hurts Geko's feelings? Well, good. :D
    FaW%20meme_zpsbkzfjonz.jpg
    Support 90 degree arc limitation on BFaW! Save our ships from looking like flying disco balls of dumb!
  • Options
    daveynydaveyny Member Posts: 8,227 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    you All Know What I'm Talking About....don't Play Stupid. However In Your Case It May Not Be Playing.
    js26568 wrote: »
    a Personal Attack On Who? Name The Person.
    i Am Not A Moderator. I Will Not Censor You. I Am Not Impinging On Free Speech (despite This Being A Private Forum). I Am Simply Expressing My Own, Personal Opinions On The Signatures.

Alright, I Never Said People Can't Have Their Signatures. You're Welcome To Have Any Sig You Want So Long As It Doesn't Violate The Forum Rules.

What I Said, Was That, Imho, The "best Expansion Ever" Signatures Were Grating, And A Deterrent For More Dev Interaction. As A Protest, They Don't Specify What The Protest Is About, And At The End Of The Day, I Don't Believe They Are Accomplishing Anything (if, Indeed, They Are Meant To Accomplish Anything In The First Place).

for Those Saying That We Can't Take Criticism:

Again, Again, Again. . . Again.

Negative Comments, Criticism, Your Opinions, Etc. Are All Totally Fine! Please Keep Posting Them. Tell Us What We're Doing Wrong. But Tell Us How You Think It Could Be Better.

This Is Something That Comes Up Very Often Within The Art Department. Another Environment Artist Coming To My Desk, Telling Me, "that Looks Like TRIBBLE." Doesn't Help. Telling Me, "that Looks Like TRIBBLE, It Would Be Better If You Did X." Does Help.

Imo, The "best Expansion Ever" Signatures Fall Into The Former Category.

for Those Saying I Should Grow Up/get Thicker Skin:

Again, These Are Just My Personal Feelings. I Cannot Help What I Feel. Are You Really Telling Me That I Should Feel Something Different Than I Do? I'm Not Telling You Not To Feel The Way You Do About Cryptic/dr/whatever. I'm Just Explaining My Thoughts About How To Express Those Feelings.

for Those Saying That The Sigs Are Not Complaining About My Work:

Like It Or Not, We Are A Team. A Team I've Been On And Working With For 3 Years. As Such, When You Complain About Delta Rising, An Expansion I Worked Very Hard On, I Can't Help But Feel Some Of That Heat. That Doesn't Mean I Don't Understand That Your Complaints Are Mostly Leveled At Other Departments, But The Expansion Is Still A Product That Was Touched By Many Hands, Including My Own.

for Those Saying It's "just A Joke.":

I See This As Someone Making A Racist Joke. Someone Says Something Offensive, And Everyone In The Group Except One Guy Laughs. Sure, It Was Clearly Funny To 90% Of Those Who Heard The Joke. But That Doesn't Mean That The Feelings Of The One Guy Who Felt That The Joke Was Poking Fun At Him, Are Invalid. It's Still A Racist Joke. It May Be Funny To Most, But That Doesn't Mean It's Going To Be Funny To All, And It Certainly Doesn't Mean It's Right.

As That One Guy, I Can Tell You, The Joke Is Not Funny.

One Last Thought. It's Interesting To Me How Many Different Views Have Been Expressed On The "purpose" Of These Signatures. I've Heard That They Are A Protest. I've Heard That They're Just A Joke. I've Heard That They Are Intended To Be Hurtful. I've Heard That They Are Not Intended To Be Hurtful.
    And Now, For Something Completely Different...
    STO Member since February 2009.
    I Was A Trekkie Before It Was Cool ... Sept. 8th, 1966 ... Not To Mention Before Most Folks Around Here Were Born!
    Forever a STO Veteran-Minion
    upside-down-banana-smiley-emoticon.gif
  • Options
    starswordcstarswordc Member Posts: 10,963 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    valoreah wrote: »
    You're tying to use logic against the illogical? I salute you! :)

I'd be sporting one of those sigs myself but I never got around to taking a screenshot of Eleya facepalming.
    "Great War! / And I cannot take more! / Great tour! / I keep on marching on / I play the great score / There will be no encore / Great War! / The War to End All Wars"
    — Sabaton, "Great War"
    VZ9ASdg.png

Check out https://unitedfederationofpla.net/s/
  • Options
    vesterengvestereng Member Posts: 2,252 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Since it's pretty much game over (Aliens, 1986) already, I wouldn't dream of letting them have the silent veto and try to bury this too.

The game is already lost - you can't threaten a guy already on deathrow, what are you going to do, ruin the game twice?

You'd have to repair it out of spite and then break it again just to get even for the signatures.

But by all means keep wasting time with "we have gotten zero feedback", "we don't understand what people are displeased with" or whatever.
  • Options
    battykoda0battykoda0 Member Posts: 959 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    I am not a moderator. I will not censor you. I am not impinging on Free Speech (despite this being a private forum). I am simply expressing my own, personal opinions on the signatures.

Alright, I never said people can't have their signatures. You're welcome to have any sig you want so long as it doesn't violate the forum rules.

I removed mine a week ago but mine also had a clue as to what my complaint was, Taco. I had an image of a guy with a colander on his head with wires coming out of it. The caption below was "Wired for metrics." Being pushed into Argala by a bubble and out of what I enjoy doing - cutting XP elsewhere making that one spot the best to skill - is akin to cooking the metrics. I have said it in posts aslo... I don't want to do an endless patrol in the Delta Quadrant. I want to be able to play the content I like and expect a reasonable amount of gain for doing do.

However, the quote on it, to me, was directed simply at the quote itself, not at the developers. DR may be the best expansion ever but I don't particularly love it. I didn't love the story gaps where I had to patrol to get XP to play the next story mission. I left the DQ to get my XP elsewhere when I ran into that wall and quite frankly, I never went back. I never finished the story arc. I also didn't love not getting a science ship for KDF. Of course, we got the Breen carrier but just two ships?

I will give you what I do love, however. I love Bug Hunt. I love all 3 difficulties of it. I enjoy Disconnected but a bit less than Bug Hunt. I totally enjoyed the story on Kobali Prime. I thought it was well written and extremely fun to play through.

So here is my feedback request. Allow me to continue to do what I enjoy where I enjoy to do it and I will be a lot happier to skill up. I enjoy Tau Dewa, Aiding the Deferi, New Romulus (and the change there are excellent by the way), The Deferi Invasion (this one really needs a lot of love, sir), and the Dyson Battle Zone (this one needs... something and I have no idea what).

My new banner isn't much better but it expresses exactly how I feel. Off to work I go.
    Wow. There is a new KDF Science ship. I'll be!
  • Options
    venkouvenkou Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    [COLOR="DarkOrange"
    But tell us HOW you think it could be better.
    When everything is said and done, the only people responsible for STO is Cryptic. Many-many-many players have given advice and feedback.

If you sum up everyone's criticism, the choir is echoing the same exact problems. Once you stop to look around, you will begin to hear and understand.

obsessive grinding
    long timegates
    slow progression to level 60
    too many micro-transactions
    no small fleet considerations
    no depth to PvP
    low marks and dilithium reward system
    over-priced fleet and reputation system items
    way too many dilithium costs
    lack of philosophical and sophisticated storytelling
    lack of live events - daily calendar events
    nerfing content
    punishing players for issues created by Cryptic
    way too many currencies
    advanced 'optionals' auto-failing ground and space stfs
    no exploration
    no open PvP worlds
    monetization of already established content, so it can be used as a dilithium sink
    reducing the worth of T5 and fleet c-store items by moving the bar to level 60

Regardless about how Cryptic feels, the players have a right to be upset. Even though Gecko may come out to disagree, the voice of the concerned will continue to echo.

Are you creating a 'Star Trek' game? Or, are you making a 'generic' franchise?

When I walk away from "Dragon Age: Origins", I am going to remember Leliana, Warden, Morrigan, Flemeth, etc... I am remembering whole plot-lines and stories.

When I walk away from "Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic", I am going to remember Mission Vao, The Exile, Bastilla, Kreia, Revan, etc... I am going to remember that ultimate revelation.

When I walk away from "Star Trek: Online", the only thing I will remember is the expense and endless grinding. I don't have memories of companion background stories. I never got a chance to learn something about my admiral. My character's sole purpose was to grind resources, so I can obtain items that have no purpose. No climatic revelations. No companion revelations. Nothing.

"Star Trek: Online" is so far away from where it should have gone.

Cryptic lost an opportunity to do something epic.

All we have is 'the grind' and 'micro-transactions'.

"Star Trek: Online" started off fantastic, and its going to end in a anti-climatic fashion.

"Star Trek: Online" will eventually end with a whisper.
  • Options
    ddesjardinsddesjardins Member Posts: 3,056 Media Corps
    edited January 2015

I respect Taco's point of view while at the same time feeling that he's not in a position to change it.

Gecko has made public statements that were patently misleading. You can be the judge if he was just giving his 'spin' to the various issues, or whether he was misinformed.

I don't believe he was lying, just that he was misinformed.

The forums could be a productive resource for Cryptic. But when it's players get answers that are disingenuous at best, what responses would you expect? It's not like this is a product that we can get a refund for when we're disappointed. The good news is that it could change (Elizabeth Warren 2016).

As for the signatures, they do not violate the current TOS. If Cryptic wants to solve the problem - ban all forum signatures and icons.

"With the first link, the chain is forged. The first speech censured, the first thought forbidden, the first freedom denied, chains us all irrevocably." - Judge Aaron Satie
  • Options
    neoakiraiineoakiraii Member Posts: 7,468 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Never!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    GwaoHAD.png
  • Options
    antoniosalieriantoniosalieri Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    I see this as someone making a racist joke. Someone says something offensive, and everyone in the group except one guy laughs. Sure, it was clearly funny to 90% of those who heard the joke. But that doesn't mean that the feelings of the one guy who felt that the joke was poking fun AT him, are invalid. It's still a racist joke. It may be funny to most, but that doesn't mean it's going to be funny to all, and it certainly doesn't mean it's right.

As that one guy, I can tell you, the joke is not funny.

This is in fact offensive.

The joke in question... is based on someones COMMENTS. Not the colour of there skin or there religion or there place of birth... or there gender or some other thing about them that simply IS.

This is a joke based on an ACTION.

Equating such a joke to something racist is sickening.

By this logic political jokes are by there nature of poking fun at someones actions... the same as a racist joke.

As for the Geko quotes in forum sigs not being a direct joke about something specific. Are you trying to make your own joke right now ???

It is clear if you follow the history of this game what is meant by them. Clearly its a reference to the most recent expansion... clearly people have quoted Geko because the quote is exactly OPPOSITE of how they feel about the expansion. What are you expecting a small tag line at the bottom of each meme joke that says "I liked the art... hated the mechancis" haha

As far as my own... Its another Geko quote... and the joke is also specific. I quoted it because its clearly a lie. Which like a good political joke.. when you point them out in a satirical way happens to be you know funny, and NOT RACIST.

Now please stop giving us ammo... cause a few of your lines are getting close to geko territory. Somehow it wouldn't be funny though because like jokes about politicians there only really funny if the politician in question isn't all that popular. lol
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Dignity and an empty sack is worth the sack.
  • Options
    wast33wast33 Member Posts: 1,855 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    anazonda wrote: »
    I don't think I've ever had some of your work to criticize... As such I can not tell you what I think YOU are doing wrong.

I do agree on your "we are a team" argument...It's perfectly reasonable to assume that the team will feel uncomfortable about these signatures.
    Fortunally I don't feel the need to join the camp who use whatever signatures... Heck... I made one of the most used signatures on the forums (the Wide Duty Officer sig), and I am sad to see many replace them with the "Delta rising is the whatever" one.

Now look at it from my perspective: We HAVE told you... Over and over and over and over... Next major update... Same thing again.

So much, that a person like me dosen't even bother to want to try anymore.

I've wrote long posts, detailed posts, posts with clear examples of what was wrong, and how they could be adapted, with plenty of positive replies from other players.

I don't anymore... Just as your patience has worn thin, so has mine.

Why would I spend time, writing about different subjects, presenting solutions, and taking your side, when all I get in return is a drain on whatever resources I've scraped togther... being Dil, EC, Marks or XP...

Here is an example:

The Tau Dewa exploit... Rather than fixing the problem, wooping the butts of those who had exploited the system, the team decided: "Let the exploiters keep their rewards, and then just prevent those who behaved from getting the dil, when THEY get there".

I come here these days, to chat with my fleet... If I am bored and don't feel like playing something else, I jump on consoles at ESD for a while (they are placed pretty good btw), and then I go back to doing something else...

Because, there's no rewarding feeling for me, to beam out and find a mission... I don't feel I am getting anywhere.

very good post, headline highlighted. ever pvp'ed in here taco?!;):D

oh, btw: my sig is meant to critizice certain things. it would be more polite if so many things in the past would have been handled well, but yeah.... they did not. which things? search the forums urselves, not my job :P!

p.s.: if the schedule is like for 12 months, WHERZ MA PVP-SEASON AND STUFF THAT HAD BEEN TALKED ABOUT YEARS AGO?!?!?!...................?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!*sigh*?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!...............
This discussion has been closed.