12345679»

Comments

• Options
    giveroffacialsgiveroffacials Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    crowseph5 wrote: »
    For those of you who don't have it already it is here:
    http://stostatus.com/

I'm playing STO and the above url says it's down?
    Space the final frontier. These are the voyages of [your name here] on a five year mission to gain one level after the delta rising xp nerf.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    p4hajujup4hajuju Member Posts: 214 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    It's up, but chat is down.

That's actually why I haven't failed Korfaz, CCA, ISA, and a few other space stf's.
    Galavant!
    "Use Temporal Skills to NERF EVERYTHING before it happened!" -Unknown source.
  • Options
    foundrelicfoundrelic Member Posts: 1,380 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Figures, I took yesterday off from the Q-picture grind to hang out with friends and now the servers warp core breached.

This would have been the last 40 of my 1000 pictures. :mad:
  • Options
    pwecaptainsmirkpwecaptainsmirk Member Posts: 1,167 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    otisnoble wrote: »
    Thank you Capt Smirk for the info, hope you and everyone at STO/Cryptic/PWE as well as all the players worldwide have a safe and Blessed New Year.

Thanks! I am actually working from my phone while I enjoy the holiday at Disneyland :)

I hope you all enjoy the New Year!

~CaptainSmirk

Oh and PS thank you for the rerports about all the systems that were down after the game servers came back online. We are aware of the myriad of issues, including the Server Down indicator and chat/mail/exchange/foundry issues :) We hope to have these all back up and running asap once all our staff returns from the holiday break! Thanks again!
  • Options
    empireofsteveempireofsteve Member Posts: 665 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Thanks! I am actually working from my phone while I enjoy the holiday at Disneyland :)

I hope you all enjoy the New Year!

~CaptainSmirk

Oh and PS thank you for the rerports about all the systems that were down after the game servers came back online. We are aware of the myriad of issues, including the Server Down indicator and chat/mail/exchange/foundry issues :) We hope to have these all back up and running asap once all our staff returns from the holiday break! Thanks again!
    My wife wants a picture of that place and how it is decorated.
    NERF CANNONS - THEY NEED A 50% NERF
    CRUISERS NEED A 206% HULL BUFF
  • Options
    milestfoxmilestfox Member Posts: 147 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    The chat server first.. it's so bad that it has driven DOFFJOBS people to actually.. enter.. combat.. in ker'rat!
    .. I mean.. Druk level people even!
  • Options
    glennthefoomanglennthefooman Member Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Good Evening:

I saw there were some issues with charging Zen with paypal. I'm trying to take advantabge of the ship sale and I can't add zen to my account because Star Trek Online isn't in the choices for games to add zen to. The sale ends tomorrow morning and is doesn't look like any fix has take place yet. Any chance the sale will will be extended until this glitch is fixed?

Glenn
  • Options
    djkbluedjkblue Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    kintisho wrote: »
    wow.. a death knell.. I tried to throw $10 through payapal via the charge button.. Star Trek Online does not exist in the list of games.. we may see star trek offline very soon I fear...

EDIT: so I used my steam acct for a $5.00 zen purchase.. got the fraud lock.. so I guess supporting this game is now a punishable offense???

Steam sucks thats price you pay for using that TRIBBLE:eek:
  • Options
    xanth642xanth642 Member Posts: 85 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    I don't know if my bug is from the current batch, but my Romulan made level 11 and the game opened the DOFF center, but did not give me my starter batch of DOFFs. I already submitted the ticket. Kind of hard to do DOFF assignments with DOFFs. I started those missions in the academy that do not require Dill or DOFFs.
  • Options
    captainpurplecaptainpurple Member Posts: 90 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    milestfox wrote: »
    The chat server first.. it's so bad that it has driven DOFFJOBS people to actually.. enter.. combat.. in ker'rat!
    .. I mean.. Druk level people even!

Ha! That made me laugh. :D Guess it's a good thing I was in no rush to play STO tonight. Fire up the PC and I see this thread. Maybe tomorrow then.

Plus, I see you, Miles. You've been spied by another errant member of the Credit Union. On the forums even. :P
    free jkname
    bergins wrote:
    "General Server Stability" means they are bolting the servers to the floor, right? Wouldn't you be upset if Branflakes were to go stumbling into the server room, knock a rack over, and bring the game down for a DAY? SO, they aren't scrwing it up, they are bolting it down.
  • Options
    pwecaptainsmirkpwecaptainsmirk Member Posts: 1,167 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    My wife wants a picture of that place and how it is decorated.

Tell your wife I will be posting pics on my Twitter account if she would like to see :)

I have already started while I was at the Lego store....

Omg my toy OCD kicked in soooo hard....

~CaptainSmirk

Link to twitter = @PWECaptainSmirk web page (no Twitter account needed to view)
  • Options
    toadgoadertoadgoader Member Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Its the North Koreans! The CIA just confirmed that this is an extension of the Sony hack. They were supported by covert missions undertaken by Oompa Loompas in retaliation for an increase in world chocolate prices.
  • Options
    babette7babette7 Member Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    I've got to say.... ESD has been so relaxing now that chat is enabled.
  • Options
    masterdude94masterdude94 Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    And the Chat server is back up!
  • Options
    darklordknight12darklordknight12 Member Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    everything is back up:D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    jgilljgill Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Are yall going to be up in time for NYE Party or was that just another teaser.
  • Options
    glennthefoomanglennthefooman Member Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Yes! Got my Zen.

@#$^%$!! North Koreans again.
  • Options
    xapocalypseponyxxapocalypseponyx Member Posts: 577 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    And the Chat server is back up!

And SECONDS later spam guy/bot is back spamming his site! Truly impressive!

And Smirk, that party scene, epic!