Install Arc
Options

Server downtime Nov 8th, 2014

Comments

• Options
    grazyc2#7847 grazyc2 Member Posts: 1,988 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    SERVER DOWN !!!

It's red for halfour is there anyone have this ???
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"Coffee: the finest organic suspension ever devised. It's got me through the worst of the last three years. I beat the Borg with it."
  • Options
    rondrosrondros Member Posts: 57 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    No word on Twitter, Facebook or the launcher. Nothing.. Nada... Zip
  • Options
    visborgvisborg Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    questerius wrote: »
    How do you want to get a liter (aka 1000 cc) into something as tiny as a hamster...

If it were booze then you could get it wasted, send it for a toilet break and then rinse and repeat. With blood however..

How? Use duct tape!
  • Options
    theroyalfamilytheroyalfamily Member Posts: 300 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Nope, Americans are having this problem too. Seems to be random on who gets to stay and who gets kicked.
  • Options
    neoakiraiineoakiraii Member Posts: 7,468 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    phalanx01 wrote: »
    From what I can tell the US players are fine, it's most likely part of their overseas infrastructure (again). If they don't fix this TRIBBLE in the next month, I'm leaving for SWTOR, just came off of it, no lag and proper connection.

I'm the Bloody President, and I can't get on WTH are you talking about????
    GwaoHAD.png
  • Options
    catonikjamescatonikjames Member Posts: 46 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    visborg wrote: »
    Instead of criticising, better give IT guys some tips how to solve the problem. I.e. here's a video how to manage similar problem:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M2aNUsvd0Ow

My favourite tip is "don't eat the yellow snow". Besides that, my consulting fees are $250/hr plus travel etc. Feel free to contact me IT guys, I'll have the server up in less than an hour.
    "The dead one tried to show me h3ll, but it was a pale imitation of the horror I can paint on the darkness in a quiet moment.” - Mark Lawrence
  • Options
    tancrediivtancrediiv Member Posts: 728 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Server is still showing the "Red Eye", at least Pacific Coast side.

Player and forumite formerly known as FEELTHETHUNDER

Expatriot Might Characters in EXILE
  • Options
    uthyeruthyer Member Posts: 50 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    From what I can tell the US players are fine, it's most likely part of their overseas infrastructure (again). If they don't fix this TRIBBLE in the next month, I'm leaving for SWTOR, just came off of it, no lag and proper connection.

Guess again.....USA and at least a dozen of my US fleet mates from all parts of the country
  • Options
    daskinsondaskinson Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    disconnecting a lot, difficulties logging in, etc. This really sucks because I just talked my friend into playing again and now this is happening. =(
  • Options
    sevenschasersevenschaser Member Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited November 2014

I am located in the US and been having the same issues (frequent disconnects)
  • Options
    sennahcheribsennahcherib Member Posts: 2,823 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    western europe: red
  • Options
    phalanx01phalanx01 Member Posts: 360 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    uthyer wrote: »
    Guess again.....USA and at least a dozen of my US fleet mates from all parts of the country

Ah odd, thought it was just us EU players getting the shaft... looks like Cryptic's serverpark is failing all over the place then. Amazing...
  • Options
    neoakiraiineoakiraii Member Posts: 7,468 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Really?? Glad you posted abou this, or I would never have known!
    GwaoHAD.png
  • Options
    questeriusquesterius Member Posts: 8,421 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    visborg wrote: »
    How? Use duct tape!

Still don't get the picture.. show me.
    This program, though reasonably normal at times, seems to have a strong affinity to classes belonging to the Cat 2.0 program. Questerius 2.7 will break down on occasion, resulting in garbage and nonsense messages whenever it occurs. Usually a hard reboot or pulling the plug solves the problem when that happens.
  • Options
    djsimonroc88djsimonroc88 Member Posts: 37 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Am surprised that they haven't said anything about this normally when a problem like this occurs they would inform us of it or put a message on the launcher. But I did get the red dot on the launcher but I was able to login for some reason.
    27457d1244675809-ok-wheres-facepalm-emoticon-double-facepalm.jpg

Face palming the enemy one at a time.
  • Options
    pompeoppompeop Member Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    rondros wrote: »
    I am kinda mad. Not 1 single word from anyone at Arc or Cryptic about this.. They should atleast throw us a bone... Something to nibble on.

They notified us. You know how you're in the exchange and every 2 minutes they say "There will be a brief downtime in the exchange at fourteen hundred hours"?

It's them letting you know that the server is down, constantly. Because they're staffed by idiots.
  • Options
    jim625jim625 Member Posts: 907 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    still red down here in england :(
  • Options
    admiralvondrunkadmiralvondrunk Member Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited November 2014

Nope. I'm in the western US and have been having this problem for at least an hour now.
  • Options
    grazyc2#7847 grazyc2 Member Posts: 1,988 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    neoakiraii wrote: »
    Really?? Glad you posted abou this, or I would never have known!

LOL yeah normally it fires post about this if it happened but now there are no post to bad...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"Coffee: the finest organic suspension ever devised. It's got me through the worst of the last three years. I beat the Borg with it."
  • Options
    edited November 2014
    Still don't get the picture.. show me.

First, wrap i with duct tape to prevent exploding. Then start injecting the liquid...

And as I said, Neverwinter Online is having same issues, both Europe and US.
  • Options
    questeriusquesterius Member Posts: 8,421 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Nope. I'm in the US and have been having this problem for at least an hour now.

Dang. The republicans won an election in the US and things start falling apart already..
    This program, though reasonably normal at times, seems to have a strong affinity to classes belonging to the Cat 2.0 program. Questerius 2.7 will break down on occasion, resulting in garbage and nonsense messages whenever it occurs. Usually a hard reboot or pulling the plug solves the problem when that happens.
  • Options
    d0vahki11nd0vahki11n Member Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    pompeop wrote: »
    They notified us. You know how you're in the exchange and every 2 minutes they say "There will be a brief downtime in the exchange at fourteen hundred hours"?

It's them letting you know that the server is down, constantly. Because they're staffed by idiots.

They should change that to "a brief downtime FOR fourteen hundred hours" :D
    2015_10_17_181_01bcccf5619c5811eb14_1.jpg
  • Options
    shadowkoshshadowkosh Member Posts: 1,688 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Dang. The republicans won an election in the US and things start falling apart already..

It's all John Boehner fault:D
  • Options
    edited November 2014

Election???? Where was that in the Forums??????
  • Options
    oosgearoo007oosgearoo007 Member Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    kirk2390 wrote: »
    LOL yeah normally it fires post about this if it happened but now there are no post to bad...

Ignore the server down red light been in playing for a while now.
    Getting kicked of the server every now and then, but

WHERE IN PLAYING
  • Options
    edited November 2014
    I wonder if russian servers got issues too...

http://crazyhyena.com/imagebank/g/i-got-this-putin-funny-meme.png
  • Options
    kawasakizx10rrkawasakizx10rr Member Posts: 76 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    iv been using the us proxy for 30 mins now and the ping is 40ms less and much more stable i have not disconnected yet since swapping to it. the euro server is terrible today spiking up to 612 ms then dropping connection repeatedly
    yEt6JSa.gifMEANWHILE AT THE CRYPTIC HEADQUARTERS
  • Options
    neos472neos472 Member Posts: 580 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    i am betting they themselves do not know much of what has happened to the servers and will fill us in when they have isolated the problem at this point they are doin all they can to repair it folks so keep calm and go about your day STO will be back on in a bit
    manipulator of time and long time space traveler
  • Options
    karriqkarriq Member Posts: 42 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Cryptic, you will fix a server in no time! or we`ll send a some polite people to your location :D
  • Options
    edited November 2014
    Hello,

Thanks for taking the time to contact us. We’re very sorry to hear that you’re experiencing an issue logging in to the game, and we sincerely apologize for any gameplay disruption this may have caused.

Unfortunately, we are currently experiencing issues with several of our game servers. Our development team have taken ownership of the issue and are prioritizing a resolution for this as we speak that should resolve the issue.

While we do not yet have a precise ETA to provide you, we do hope to have the issue resolved soon. Your patience in waiting for a resolution is very much appreciated, and again, we apologize for any disruption this has caused.

Regards,
    Urizor
    Game Master
    Perfect World Entertainment

Badabing Badaboom, no boom boom:D
This discussion has been closed.