Install Arc

Server downtime Nov 8th, 2014

Comments

• oosgearoo007oosgearoo007 Member Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    where in playing
  • jim625jim625 Member Posts: 907 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Nope still red i really wish they hurry up and fix it i need to do the mirror event:mad:
  • turbomagnusturbomagnus Member Posts: 3,479 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    I've said it before, I'll say it again now, I'll say it whenever something like this happens...

Would somebody PLEASE activate the Emergency Maintenance Hamsters?
    "If you can't take a little bloody nose, maybe you ought to go back home and crawl under your bed. It's not safe out here. It's wondrous, with treasures to satiate desires both subtle and gross; but it's not for the timid." -- Q, TNG: "Q-Who?"
    ^Words that every player should keep in mind, especially whenever there's a problem with the game...
  • sheldonlcoopersheldonlcooper Member Posts: 4,042 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    my friends been playing right here on one of our computers for the past hour solid :eek:

i can't get past the searching for maps.
    Captain Jean-Luc Picard: "We think we've come so far. Torture of heretics, burning of witches, it's all ancient history. Then - before you can blink an eye - suddenly it threatens to start all over again."

"With the first link, the chain is forged. The first speech censured, the first thought forbidden, the first freedom denied, chains us all irrevocably."

edited November 2014
    I've said it before, I'll say it again now, I'll say it whenever something like this happens...

Would somebody PLEASE activate the Emergency Maintenance Hamsters?

Please state the nature of the hamster emergency :D
    edited November 2014
    jim625 wrote: »
    Nope still red i really wish they hurry up and fix it i need to do the mirror event:mad:

IGNORE THE +RED LIGHT I AND A FLEET OF 20 odd are in playing away stable:cool:
  • penguin44ca1penguin44ca1 Member Posts: 84 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Please state the nature of the hamster emergency :D

This made me laugh more than it shoud have! Thank you
  • blitzsthblitzsth Member Posts: 257 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    PWE's new office webcamera has backfired on them

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dPIJPB_Uqxo
  • the1tiggletthe1tigglet Member Posts: 1,421 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Yeah know ....

/picard double face palm

You really should make sure your TRIBBLE is working before having a lifetime sale. Spssst, protip, people are less likely to buy the lifetime membership when they can't login....

wink wink...

k thx bye
  • duncanidaho11duncanidaho11 Member Posts: 7,980 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    my friends been playing right here on one of our computers for the past hour solid :eek:

i can't get past the searching for maps.

I'm somewhere in the middle (can play but frequent disconnects).

Let's just say the servers have somewhat exploded. Chunks are still left to keep the game running for some people but there's others who've been blasted out into space.
    Bipedal mammal and senior Foundry author.
    Notable missions: Apex [AEI], Gemini [SSF], Trident [AEI], Evolution's Smile [SSF], Transcendence
    Looking for something new to play? I've started building Foundry missions again in visual novel form!
  • suzanna3suzanna3 Member Posts: 81 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    curiouser and curiouser said Alice.......It still shows red button on launcher but I was able to get in to game just now...

singularity_zps539276de.jpg
  • orangeitisorangeitis Member Posts: 5,222 Arc User
    edited November 2014
  • albertwesker45albertwesker45 Member Posts: 101 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    server status is red good think i checked into this before i logged in servers must of collapsed.
    edited November 2014
    server status is red good think i checked into this before i logged in servers must of collapsed.
    Server is red!!!!!!!! some including me are in I darent log off just to see
  • morden613morden613 Member Posts: 366 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    How many 'server down' threads do we really need?
  • smeeinn1tsmeeinn1t Member Posts: 618 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Saw this thread, checked launcher, launcher shows red, though what the heck and tried to login anyway.

Logged in, ran 6 toons through MI with only 2 quick D/Cs after short SNRs. I had no choice as I need each day to get the event finished after already missing time.

I'd suggest that players just keep trying.
    V9BQ6SM.gif
    "A human being should be able to change a diaper, plan an invasion, butcher a hog, conn a ship, design a building, write a sonnet, balance accounts, build a wall, set a bone, comfort the dying, take orders, give orders, cooperate, act alone, solve equations, analyze a new problem, pitch manure, program a computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly. Specialization is for insects." — Lazarus Long --->Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • shadowkoshshadowkosh Member Posts: 1,688 Arc User
    edited November 2014
  • giannicampanellagiannicampanella Member Posts: 424 Arc User
    edited November 2014

Ignore the red light. It's a Cardassian interrogation technique. It's actually green, and there are five of them. Seriously.
    Greenbird
    edited November 2014
    Has anyone thought that this might be a DOSS attck, you know with all the blame being thrown at the developers, has anyone thought this might not be their fault?!?
  • p4hajujup4hajuju Member Posts: 214 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    This made me laugh more than it shoud have! Thank you

DOOm! Lover case m is like
    Galavant!
    "Use Temporal Skills to NERF EVERYTHING before it happened!" -Unknown source.
  • mirrorchaosmirrorchaos Member Posts: 9,844 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    last time, it messes me about again today, i will call it a day, 9:10pm now, so theres that.
    T6 Miranda Hero Ship FTW.
    Been around since Dec 2010 on STO and bought LTS in Apr 2013 for STO.
  • nickcastletonnickcastleton Member Posts: 1,212 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    managed to do mirror thank god, and i did get a multi dim transporter then went onto Master chef character :D but got Dc during starbase 24
    0bzJyzP.gif

"It appears we have lost our sex appeal, captain."- Tuvok
    edited November 2014
    Ignore the red light. It's a Cardassian interrogation technique. It's actually green, and there are five of them. Seriously.

yeah right was in only for a few seconds while doing mirror event then got disconnected :mad:
  • spaceeagle20spaceeagle20 Member Posts: 971 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Shaka again for me too
    P58WJe7.jpg

• penthaligonpenthaligon Member Posts: 88 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    The Dev's don't seem to work on the weekends so they probably aren't even aware the server is down unless they play it themselves or read the forums.

Just tried logging in again, same thing happening.

Not going to bother raising a ticket. All they do is send out a reply saying report it as a bug.
  • shadowkoshshadowkosh Member Posts: 1,688 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    blitzsth wrote: »
    Has anyone thought that this might be a DOSS attck, you know with all the blame being thrown at the developers, has anyone thought this might not be their fault?!?

someone should at least say something from cryptic
    edited November 2014

There are FOUR lights!
  • sunfranckssunfrancks Member Posts: 3,925 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Tried to play for 20 mins, got dc'd 5 times. Time to make a cup of tea...
    Fed: Eng Lib Borg (Five) Tac Andorian (Shen) Sci Alien/Klingon (Maelrock) KDF:Tac Romulan KDF (Sasha) Tac Klingon (K'dopis)
    Founder, member and former leader to Pride Of The Federation Fleet.
    What I feel after I hear about every decision made since Andre "Mobile Games Generalisimo" Emerson arrived...
    3oz8xC9gn8Fh4DK9Q4.gif

• kontarnuskontarnus Member Posts: 289 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    blitzsth wrote: »

A DDoS is not the fault of the party being attacked, it's the fault of the attacker. Any other thinking is childish.
    "Intelligence is finite, stupidity is infinite" -- Umberto Eco
    edited November 2014
    don't egnor the red light until you see the green light
This discussion has been closed.