• zedbrightlander1zedbrightlander1 Member Posts: 14,762 Arc User
    I think I broke this thread.

Never would have happened on Geocities.
    f5cc65bc8f3b91f963e328314df7c48d.jpg
    Sig? What sig? I don't see any sig.
  • starswordcstarswordc Member Posts: 10,963 Arc User
    edited April 2018
    @Crazy_Bajoran: Ah, the memories...

[Security camera video marked "USS Kagoshima", showing a younger Eleya throwing a phaser pistol through a doorway, then sealing the door. There's a muffled thump, and Eleya mutters, "Adapt to that, you son of a wh*re."]

EDIT: Just to be clear, this is quoting a fanfic I wrote several years ago.
    Post edited by starswordc on
    "Great War! / And I cannot take more! / Great tour! / I keep on marching on / I play the great score / There will be no encore / Great War! / The War to End All Wars"
    — Sabaton, "Great War"
    VZ9ASdg.png

Check out https://unitedfederationofpla.net/s/
  • zedbrightlander1zedbrightlander1 Member Posts: 14,762 Arc User
    starswordc wrote: »

[Security camera video marked "USS Kagoshima", showing a younger Eleya throwing a phaser pistol through a doorway, then sealing the door. There's a muffled thump, and Eleya mutters, "Adapt to that, you son of a wh*re."]

:: ferrows eyebrows ::
    Never heared the phrase "son of a where" before. Is this a new thing?
    Also, when did this become a thing?
    christ_on_a_bike____by_speckledbat.jpg
    f5cc65bc8f3b91f963e328314df7c48d.jpg
    Sig? What sig? I don't see any sig.
  • starswordcstarswordc Member Posts: 10,963 Arc User
    starswordc wrote: »

:: ferrows eyebrows ::
    Never heared the phrase "son of a where" before. Is this a new thing?
    Also, when did this become a thing?
    christ_on_a_bike____by_speckledbat.jpg

It's a reference to a fanfic I wrote several years ago, From Bajor to the Black, where Eleya blew up a group of Borg drones with an overloaded phaser (loosely based on the pre-S8 Fed tutorial). And I just noticed I'm writing Eleya a little more homicidal in this thread than she generally is, lol.
    "Great War! / And I cannot take more! / Great tour! / I keep on marching on / I play the great score / There will be no encore / Great War! / The War to End All Wars"
    — Sabaton, "Great War"
    VZ9ASdg.png

Check out https://unitedfederationofpla.net/s/
  • locutusofcactuslocutusofcactus Member Posts: 651 Arc User
    Just destroyed 200 ships for military props from starfleet! woot! #accolades #genocide
  • sevenofnine13141sevenofnine13141 Member Posts: 4,272 Arc User
    Posted by Admiral.Raneson:
    Whoever thought the Algeron Treaty still applies is an idiot.
    #AlgeronTreatyVoid #ShouldThereBeANewOne #Debate2418
    | State of the Federation |
    The German Empire
    Founded 2413
    Leader: S. Raneson
    de_pr2.gif
  • rattler2rattler2 Member Posts: 57,969 Community Moderator
    Captain Krystal Jade: Found a big ring on a desert planet, inside a pyramid. Archaeologists are going to love this.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • jamieblanchardjamieblanchard Member Posts: 556 Arc User
    @Olga-Eagle-Rose : I must say that all this temporal hoo-hah is a royal pain in the neck. I imagine that Daniels jerk can't wait to red pen all over my private logs. According to this Quinn fellow, the year is 2409. According to Daniels, history says I died around 2268 or so at Caleb V? I'm waiting for him to explain my other "deaths" in history ... anyway, I have to brief my new crew. And get this ... these jokers were the crew of a PT boat circa 1944. One of their crew apparently was a Ferengi Temporal Agent who got into trouble when his holo disguise malfunctioned, so I had to go back and pull his bum out of the fire. Also, Daniels really gets salty when I talk about my time as a G.I. Joe member, or anything related to the 1980s ...
    Resident TOS, G.I. Joe, Transformers and hair metal fangirl.

And knowing is half the battle!

21 'til I die!
  • antonine3258antonine3258 Member Posts: 2,391 Arc User
    @Antonine Revka is interested in the following event: Impulse Deck Players performance of Ferengi nose-flute pieces from the 23rd Century.

Public note: Yup, they're back with a new extra-Federation culture demonstration; I'm sure everyone remembers the Cardassian novel reading, and this promises to be far livelier! Remember, these count for cultural exposure credits on your review!

Follow up note to private group @bridgecrew: They promised if we all go they'll go back to just doing Shakespeare. Please, please attend.
    Fate - protects fools, small children, and ships named Enterprise Will Riker

Member Access Denied Armada!

My forum single-issue of rage: Make the Proton Experimental Weapon go for subsystem targetting!
    Admiral.Raneson posted:
    Okay, apparently somebody proposed a Second Treaty of Algeron... These people need to learn that there's no point in restoring the Romulan Neutral Zone and reinstating the ban on cloaks... When a large portion of Starfleet ships are now able to use cloaks... Seriously. #StopIt
    The German Empire
    Founded 2413
    de_pr2.gif
  • mirrorchaosmirrorchaos Member Posts: 9,844 Arc User
    [At]SlaasshDancingGorn: i have been invited to a special event hosted by J'mpok! But i am not the only noteworthy individual in this bash. So many noted sports, media and personalities from all over the quadrant are heading to Qo'nos to perform in a one off demonstation and for the Empire to join in on Galactic events that aren't important to the wars, but they do a lot to boost morale.

I am honored by this invitation and will accept. i must get my best dancing suit ready!

[At]FedAmbassador_LElmor: I have received an interesting communication from the Gamma Quadrant. As the Cardassian union's representative from the Federation, i have decided to accept the request as the origin is Dominion. I will report to the Cardassian Union on the substance of this meeting. I must now depart for the Gamma Quadrant.
    T6 Miranda Hero Ship FTW.
    Been around since Dec 2010 on STO and bought LTS in Apr 2013 for STO.
  • jamieblanchardjamieblanchard Member Posts: 556 Arc User
    @BigLouieTheGoon: I haveah da book! It isssah fromah a place called Sigma Iotia II. They callah it da "Chicago Mobs of the 1920s". I had to sssspace my captain. Heesah ssssssleeping with da fishes tonight. So I ammah now da bosssss of my own goonsssss! All of da punks, Fedsssss, Klingonsssss, and Romulans will workah for me and pay protection, or dey will ssssleeepah witha da fishes! I am da BIG GOON!

@Monkeywrench-McCullen: Well, father has done it again! I'm taking the I.K.S. Chocolate Donut to Nimbus III, following up some leads on thalaron weapons. I just hope those idiot Dreadnoks don't wind up dropping something delicate, and blowing up the planet in the process. But, if they manage to somehow pull it off without a hitch, then perhaps a few more cases of grape soda might be in order for those bums ...

@Elspeth-McCullen: Well, it seems father has sent my half sister to Nimbus III. But will her Dreadnoks wind up botching the job?
    Resident TOS, G.I. Joe, Transformers and hair metal fangirl.

And knowing is half the battle!

21 'til I die!
    [At]NenmanNirnasCMDR-NCC14598: My request to take command of a Starship and become a captain has been refused by Starfleet. Command cites that while i have defected to the Federation and Starfleet from the Klingon Empire, i am needed on the Fearless as any interruption at this point would be counter productive to shipboard actions which could put the ship and crew at risk of a lack of coordination at a moments notice. While i am disappointed, i understand their reason for the refusal at this time.

[At]TeronLusat: My request to join the KDF is still pending, i sent in the request 2 weeks ago and have heard nothing back from the Klingons. I would imagine having a Cardassian like myself joining the Empire could be seen as a joke, i know i see it as one if i were in their place, however at the same time the lack of response only makes me more certain the Klingons will accept my request to join them and more so if they see it as a joke.

After years serving on one of the few official Cardassian Union ships out there as a Gul and Executive officer, i feel that it is an ideal match for me to seize command of a ship of my own and i very much look forward to putting on that perverted armor and proudly displaying the KDF logo! The looks on my friends faces will fill me with nothing but overwhelming joy after seeing their bitterness reflected back at how a Cardassian could wear such a thing as more than just a war trophy. i admit, i laugh at this thought and it would be one to savor for a very long time.
    edited April 2018
    Admiral.Raneson posted:
    Okay, somebody explain to me why the idea of a Second Treaty of Algeron is all the rage these days?
    #GettingAnnoyed
    #EnoughAlready
    The German Empire
    Founded 2413
    de_pr2.gif
  • antonine3258antonine3258 Member Posts: 2,391 Arc User
    @DashingCaptainFox (Dean Foch) posted: Medical branch; are there any light stimulants outside a Klingon olfactory range approved for standing watch? Have a three hour recitation of House history coming up at K-13 and they smelled coffee on my breath, last time.
    Fate - protects fools, small children, and ships named Enterprise Will Riker

Member Access Denied Armada!

My forum single-issue of rage: Make the Proton Experimental Weapon go for subsystem targetting!
    edited April 2018
    [At]TeronLusat-KDFAcademy: I have been accepted and enrolled into the KDF, a real achievement and i really look forward to watching the Klingons sneering at me and scowling, it will make me feel quite welcome. However on my first day in training the Klingons threw a celebration of sorts, it was quite unnerving, expecting it to be an ambush but imagine my disappointment when there was no attack at all. At the end of my day the Klingon assigned to train me and other cadets was shouting at me and others, but specifically came up to me and threatened to kill me, i admit i felt a lot better when he said that after being on edge with that celebration earlier on.
  • themadprofessor#9835 themadprofessor Member Posts: 1,203 Arc User
    From Zz'ig Ss'teenyne's ScaleBook page:

After raiding a Federation colony, I have been adopted by this strange Earth creature. Under normal circumstances I would have simply ignored or even eaten said creature, but the oddest thing happened. It walked up to me, unafraid, and climbed up my body to take a seat upon my shoulder. Then it rubbed it's head against mine and emitted a sound I thought was growling, but the contented look upon its face said otherwise. It has since taken refuge aboard the ship and has the run of the place. I have learned from Federation databanks and historical records that it is called a "cat" and reports are conflicting as to whether or not this is a peaceful, docile pet or a harbinger of doom. Either way, none shall take Mister Fluffykins from me. A couple aboard the ship have tried, thinking it made me weak. My claws still glisten with their entrails.

[img]https://i.imgur.com/Gc1AoLN.jpg[/img]
    Space Barbie Extraordinaire. Got a question about Space Barbie? Just ask.

Things I want in STO:

1) More character customization options such as more clothing options, letting the toon complexion affect the entire body, not just the head. Also a true RGB color picker applied to all costume and appearance options, which would allow for true appearance customization and homogenous colors instead of "this same exact color looks vastly different on two different pieces."
    2) Bridge customization, not bridge packs. Let us pick a general layout and adjust the color palette, console appearance, and chair types, as well as more ready room layout options.
    3) Customizable ground weapons, i.e. The aesthetic look of phaser dual pistols but they shoot antiproton bolts. For obvious reasons this would only apply to standard ground weapons.
    4) For the love of Q please revamp Plasma Ground Weapons. They look like demented Supersoakers right now.
    5) True Vanity Impulse and Deflector effects similar to Vanity Shields.
    6) A greater payout for hitting T6 Reputations. Currently it takes more time and resources to get from T5 to T6 than it does to get from nothing to T5. Make that grind really pay out at the end.
    7) Mirrorverse Refugee event similar to AoY/Delta/Gamma, complete with new Mirrorverse recruits for all factions.
    8) Independent Faction, because yo ho yo ho a pirate's life for me!