What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Post your Captain's social media update

Comments

• Options
    ambassadormolariambassadormolari Member Posts: 709 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    @MeanGreenCorsair: Discovered something new today. Apparently, High Command will get mad at me if I blow up Starfleet ships, but not if I blow up alternate-universe Starfleet ships. #generalsarestrange #andnowforthelooting
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    worffan101worffan101 Member Posts: 9,518 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    @MeanGreenCorsair: Discovered something new today. Apparently, High Command will get mad at me if I blow up Starfleet ships, but not if I blow up alternate-universe Starfleet ships. #generalsareweird #andnowforthelooting

@casualmurderess replied: Just shoot everything you see and make sure you've got at least one person in Command on your side. #GetOutOfJailFree #StarfleetPolitics #getawaywithanything
  • Options
    ambassadormolariambassadormolari Member Posts: 709 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    @ScarletSolaris: @GulBerat, I agree to #Followtheyellowbrickroad with someone else. If they are #blastinaway then I'm closing rifts #closerift even though I play a cruiser. I also learned not to use #BFAW #ouch #dammit ... again ... #noobalert. Good luck! #neversurrender

@ScarletSolaris: Incidentally, you should really do something about changing your password, its too easy to guess. #securityconcerns

@ScarletSolaris: Also, the firewalls and security measures on your account are woefully ineffective. A good hacker could hijack your account with ease. #securityconcerns.

@TanaraTalon: @ScarletSolaris Plus there are far too many things on your account that an enemy spy agency could make use of. Especially all the securely locked pictures of yourself in stages of undress. You really should do something about that. #securityconcerns.

@TanaraTalon: @ScarletSolaris: Don't get mad at me. We're allies. #securityconcerns
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    mjarbarmjarbar Member Posts: 2,084 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    @secretkitty new to this social media lark. Had jolly good jape recently, suggested new cat pets could be used for information gathering on ships as us Caitians could 'talk' to them but no one else can. #securityleak #kittyfear
    hZbIdbh.jpg
    THANK YOU FOUNDRY - YOUR CONTENT GAVE ME MANY HAPPY HOURS
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • Options
    sander233sander233 Member Posts: 3,992 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    @MeanGreenCorsair: Discovered something new today. Apparently, High Command will get mad at me if I blow up Starfleet ships, but not if I blow up alternate-universe Starfleet ships. #generalsarestrange #andnowforthelooting

@SsharkiRex: @MeanGreenCorsair, that reminds me, I need to collect my percentage of your haul. #TisGoodToBeKing
    16d89073-5444-45ad-9053-45434ac9498f.png~original

...Oh, baby, you know, I've really got to leave you / Oh, I can hear it callin 'me / I said don't you hear it callin' me the way it used to do?...
    - Anne Bredon
  • Options
    bluegeekbluegeek Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Welcome to KDF Chat!

@DaddysWarPrincess: selling fed intel; ne takers? #EZInfo

@HouseOfPain: @DaddysWarPrincess, again? 3rd time this week! what's ur secret?

@DaddysWarPrincess: same as usual. U think they'd start issuing hormone suppressants to the redshirts assigned to allied command? lolz #Orions

@BigLizard: @DaddysWarPrincess! whatsup grn girl! still slumming with humanz? Rdy 4 hard gorn yet?#ReptilesDoItHot

@DaddysWarPrincess: @BigLizard only u tell worse gorn jokes than they do. :uP #Ucanttouchthis Bsidez u dont know ne thing worth selling. #lizardbrain

@HouseOfPain: LOL

@DurasSister1: @DaddysWarPrincess interested in ur intel $$??

@DaddysWarPrincess: @DurasSister1 when i start taking TSh money, i'll let u know. #notforsale

@BigLizard: @DurasSister1 u got 2 things id buy lol

@DurasSister1: when i start doing scales, i'll let u know #notforsale #lizardbreath

@DaddysWarPrincess: @DurasSister1 finally something we agree on
    My views may not represent those of Cryptic Studios or Perfect World Entertainment. You can file a "forums and website" support ticket here
    Link: How to PM - Twitter @STOMod_Bluegeek
  • Options
    edited November 2014
    @SoldierBoySway: @BigLizard, #sigh #faceclaw

@SsharkiRex: @BigLizard, #doublefaceclaw

...Oh, baby, you know, I've really got to leave you / Oh, I can hear it callin 'me / I said don't you hear it callin' me the way it used to do?...
    - Anne Bredon
  • Options
    starswordcstarswordc Member Posts: 10,963 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    @honorless_leHengan: So two Klingons walk into a bar. For once it's a good thing their skulls are so thick.
    "Great War! / And I cannot take more! / Great tour! / I keep on marching on / I play the great score / There will be no encore / Great War! / The War to End All Wars"
    — Sabaton, "Great War"
    VZ9ASdg.png

Check out https://unitedfederationofpla.net/s/
  • Options
    edited November 2014
    starswordc wrote: »
    @honorless_leHengan: So two Klingons walk into a bar. For once it's a good thing their skulls are so thick.

@therapyman replied: Try my boyfriend's cousin Krugg and his other cousin Blorg. #Nausicaans
  • Options
    edited November 2014
    worffan101 wrote: »
    @therapyman replied: Try my boyfriend's cousin Krugg and his other cousin Blorg. #Nausicaans

@honorless_leHengan replied: Just don't tell my wife I'm making Klingon jokes.

@Ba'wov_joH replied: What makes you think she doesn't know already?
    "Great War! / And I cannot take more! / Great tour! / I keep on marching on / I play the great score / There will be no encore / Great War! / The War to End All Wars"
    — Sabaton, "Great War"
    VZ9ASdg.png

• Options
    edited November 2014
    starswordc wrote: »
    @honorless_leHengan replied: Just don't tell my wife I'm making Klingon jokes.

@Ba'wov_joH replied: What makes you think she doesn't know already?

@therapyman replied: Hey, he's referencing Klingons in general, not you specifically.

@therapyman replied: Like I'm only referencing my man's moron cousins, not all Nausicaans.
  • Options
    capnmanxcapnmanx Member Posts: 1,452 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Captain Brosen: Today was weird.

Captain Brosen: I joined an assault on a Vaadwaur communications base as per my orders. I arrived to find the battle already under way, so jumped straight in; intercepting Vaadwaur reinforcements, and sabotaging their comms gear. We achieved all objectives with zero casualties (on our side anyway); but when I reached the allied command post to report, I was ordered to go back and do it again because I hadn't arrived in time to join in the dithering around the gate prior to the battle. Someone at command plainly takes the whole 'hurry up and wait' thing very seriously.

Captain Brosen: Amazingly, the Vaadwaur had already reoccupied the base AND restored all their communications gear. I only turned my back for five minutes...

Captain Brosen: And then I got to blow up a tank! #engineersatplay
  • Options
    cmdrscarletcmdrscarlet Member Posts: 5,137 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    @ScarletSolaris: There are some people who need a serious break from talking to me today.
  • Options
    edited November 2014
    @SoldierBoySway: discovered something interesting today. With a well-timed flanking lunge into an exposed target, I can actually drop-kick someone so hard they disintegrate on impact. #TakeThat,LawsOfPhysics!

@SsharkiRex: @SoldierBoySway, don't forget the awesome power of the disintegrating exploit bite! #GornAreOP

- Anne Bredon
  • Options
    xungnguyenxungnguyen Member Posts: 233 Arc User
    Sapphire Ketchum-Chew: VaKel needs to stop trying to "rescue" me from the Pride Landers. At least Simba and Nala were kind enough to let me stay in the Pride Lands. My mate and daughter are okay atm, but Starfleet needs to stop chewing me out about my successor.
    Steven DrakeRider: Why do the Muggles in Starfleet want to ban magic?
    temporal_lapras__royal_flagship__by_lapry101-dbutq96.png

"Simba, you have forgotten me. You have forgotten who you are … you are my son and the one true king." (Mufasa)
  • Options
    admiralnatadmiralnat Member Posts: 22,432 Arc User
    Go go Necro Rangers!
    b67.gif
    2jwMZnF.gif
    Winning.
    It's what I do. It's what I just did. It's what I'm about to do again. It's being undisputed emperor of an empire that cannot be disproved as the most powerful intergalactic empire in the entire universe; I always win, and everything I've won will definitely be won again... by me. It's my signature move, and thus, it's my signature. Problem, Sonic? Yeah, I mean you, Sonic, because you're being beat up, despite your being super. You can't even hit Shadow back, can you? Nope, he's too strong for you. Of course, I'm not Shadow, I'm the Super Emerald fueled fox that's pulling the strings; trust me, the fight would only be a few frames long if I were in it personally. Oh, and here's something for all you guys thinking you can win Last Post Wins 3.0; trust me, I'll be around a long while after the sun has already consumed the Earth while I sit out with the forum servers on Titan. Yes, I mean Titan... that comparatively little moon orbiting Saturn. It's a nice little place in a version of our solar system where the sun is a lot bigger. I mean, Mars will last longer than your precious Earth, but by then, it'll be one hot planet... and I figure Saturn's moon will be about the right temperate for a super-powered warlord. Oh, and trust me, I packed a lot of rings, and I mean a lot. Trillions, in fact, so I'll never run out of rings to power my super form. Besides, if I start to run out, I can just chaos control more rings into my reach. It's quite easy, really. You should try it. Granted, you'll never have the 7 Super Emeralds that I have in my possession, nor the Master Emerald that I've got hidden away somewhere... absorbed into my body thanks to Sonic logic, but whatever. I win. Again. I'm not kidding, either. Just check Last Post Wins, and if the last post isn't mine, it soon will be. Very, very soon. You can count on it. Seriously. By the way, if you're wondering, there's a really great Super Tails sprite sheet out there... somewhere... by some guy named shadow_91. These sprites are really great. Like, really good. Quality. Just like what I like to see in a sprite sheet. Also, credit to Joe T.E., his Sonic Battle style Super Sonic sprites have a great palette for a Super Sonic being beat up by Super Shadow, who's palette is from a Super Shadow sheet of unknown origin, but it turns out they were "borrowed" from a better sheet made by a certain Domenico. Oh, and the gif is actually a custom made super version of a similar gif, of which there are only 3 or 4 copies to be found by Google, and even then, evidently of an unknown source. Yep, it's one of those things. Stuff people have made, spread around, only for it to vanish and you to be the only person who still has a copy, not even knowing where it came from... like, literally at all. Oh, and anyone notice that Shadow's little chaos snap blast thingies are red and blue now? Yeah, I changed it. Problem, fans of purple? Yeah, I know you got a problem with that one, but you can just deal with it. After all, according to all known laws of aviation, there is no way a bee should be able to fly... alright, alright, I'll spare you the entire Bee Movie script, just Google it if you want. By the way, ever wonder how your characters would've ended up if they evolved in another universe? Yeah, that. Think about it. Ok, so you probably didn't bother reading up to here, but whatever, here's a surprise for you guys over at ESD (RP) who were crazy enough to read this: Emperor Nat of the mcfreakin' Terran Empire is gonna be right all along! The universe is gonna go BOOM! *Thumbs up to the insanity*
    Oh, now don't tell me you want in on all this! Well, ok. Look this that Egg Pawn hanging outside your window, pointing his laser rifle at you, waiting for my next order. He's doing his part. He helps conquer the weak-minded. He roboticizes the weak-bodied. Heck, he even helps keep the useless people from causing any trouble, but you know what? Join. Find the closest Nataran Empire roboticization center near you and join the ranks, before the ranks find you. Oh, I know, you figure it must be so satisfying to know I basically rule the world now, and you know what? It is, but do you want to know the true definition of satisfaction? Well, let me tell you a little story. One day, you see a brand new event. They're giving out boxes that give old event stuff. Your dilithium is plentiful. You buy a whole lot of Phoenix packs on your main, and open them all. You get one epic token. Then, you decide, that since you have all the Breen ships and don't give a damn about the others, you exchange it for an ultra rare, and grab yourself a Jem'Hadar Attack Ship and for the hell of it, a Voth Bulwark. You open both, leaving the Bulwark in your vast masses of starships as you jump into the bugship and deck it out, deck by deck, into the most awesome Jem'Hadar ship you can. You fly it. You enjoy it. Eventually, you get bored and leave, leaving the old Bulwark never flown... until later. Your main is long complete. Your new alt main, based off some character you pulled out of nothing just to explain away some starship being in service without the command of your dear admiral, is also complete. Mostly. Their reps and doffs are hard at work, getting you stuff. You realize the potential, and head back for your dear admiral, pull the most Voth themed build you can out of thin air, and suit up in your giant ship in the shape of you know what. You head out... and cause all sorts of havoc. Enemies scream out your name as their very life is drained away by your swarms of Aceton Assimilators. They complain to the devs of your OPness when you revive yourself from death every time you die. Do you show any form of mercy? No. After all, this isn't the United Federation of Planets, this is mother frakkin' Starfleet, where you explore strange new worlds and kick butt never kicked before. Oh, and you realize that I just wrote another speech rivaling your own signature. Cool. Oh, wait, that's just the original draft, it is part of my signature now. Oh, and yes, I am aware that I have become a Canadian Regent; one day, sooner than you'd expect, we'll suddenly decide to take over the world and declare an "alliance", and I shall become it's Regent. You know, like the Klingon-Cardassian Alliance in the mirror universe of our beloved Star Trek. Oh, who'll we be taking over with? I dunno, maybe [REDACTED], or maybe aliens from outer space. Guess you'll have to wait and find out, won't we? Until then, don't ask too many questions, or else my Breen allies on Titania might pick up on your -- [REDACTED BY BREEN CONFEDERACY FOR REASONS] Also, psst... keep an eye out for flying Tribbles! Also walls. Big, great walls, separating entire continents apart. Walls patrolled by Tribbles. Flying Tribbles. Flying Nukara Tribbles. Don't worry, it's not like they were on Venus with a herd of Tholians or anything, they just like the extreme heat and brutal weather like acid rain and hurricane force winds as the norm. Oh, and definitely keep your eye out on any two-tailed foxes, because if they ain't glowing, they're definitely an imposter. Possibly an Undine, we caught one of those once in my place once. Oh, and if you find a two-tailed fox that doesn't like the cold... most certainly ask him to say sorry. If he refuses, DESTROY HIM WITH A DOOMSDAY MACHINE, BECAUSE THERE'S NOTHING ELSE THAT WOULD BE ENOUGH AGAINST SUCH AN OVERPOWERED IMPOSTER!

tr;dr, I am winning last post wins 3.0. Thank you for your time.
    Oh, look, an explosion...
  • Options
    admiralnat wrote: »
    Go go Necro Rangers!
    b67.gif

[Mod Hat] Nah, that's all right, we tend to leave forum games open unless they get nasty. [/Mod Hat]
    — Sabaton, "Great War"
    VZ9ASdg.png

• Options
    rattler2rattler2 Member Posts: 58,018 Community Moderator
    Krystal Jade: Worked on my Yang Xiao Long cosplay. Might use it next Halloween. Heard a friend was trying to get access to a Crossfield class.
    Ami Anderson: So much paperwork to transfer to a Crossfield. And it keeps piling up!
    Fali Cas'ket: Gloryhound Klingons wanting to take my ship... again. And people wonder why most of my crew is Orion...
    Saria Kiri: Tzenkethi attack DS9, then the Hur'Q appear. Farore help us. If the Iconian War wasn't bad enough...
    Arizona: Can't adapt a Thanatonium Warhead for use in a space torpedo. Neutronic it is.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • Options
    thunderfoot#5163 thunderfoot Member Posts: 4,540 Arc User
    Social media is a Federation invention. Ranks right alongside the phrase, "We come in peace."

T'Kuvma was right! When is the rest of the galaxy going to realize that HUMANS, not the Borg or the Undine or the Iconians, are the problem? lol
    A six year old boy and his starship. Living the dream.
  • Options
    jonsillsjonsills Member Posts: 10,365 Arc User
    FerenGrunt: Undine, Iconians, Tzenkethi, Hur'q... You know, Rule 35 is "Peace is good for business." Maybe we should give it a try once in a while!

FedKlink: @FerenGrunt, Rule 34. War is my business, and business is good!

ShelanaBlue: @FedKlink - and people call *me* crazy!
    Lorna-Wing-sig.png
  • Options
    hawku001xhawku001x Member Posts: 10,758 Arc User
    IKS%2BBaetal%2B-%2BSigon%2B1.jpg
    IKS Baetal, Captain Sigon
    I hate this crew. All they do is post selfies on their Klingstagram accounts. #annoyed #klingtagsaredumb
  • Options
    evilmark444evilmark444 Member Posts: 6,950 Arc User
    May have made first contact with a previously unknown warp capable species today, but I hadn't had a chance to replicate my morning Redbull yet, so I ordered the ship and it's crew destroyed without a single hail. #wishiwasterran
    Lifetime Subscriber since Beta
    eaY7Xxu.png
  • Options
    theraven2378theraven2378 Member Posts: 5,986 Arc User
    Join the Imperial Terran military they say, it'll be a adventure
    NMXb2ph.png
      "The meaning of victory is not to merely defeat your enemy but to destroy him, to completely eradicate him from living memory, to leave no remnant of his endeavours, to crush utterly his achievement and remove from all record his every trace of existence. From that defeat no enemy can ever recover. That is the meaning of victory."
      -Lord Commander Solar Macharius
    • Options
      edited February 2018
      IKS%2BMasamune%2B-%2BDeloos%2B1.jpg
      IKS Masamune, Captain Deloss
      I'm so sick of Gorn puns! Gorn with the Wind? Gorngnam Style? The Gorn Supremacy? A Star is Gorn? Where no man has Gorn before? The show must Gorn? Gornation Street? A Perfect Gorn? No! No more!
    • Options
      mirrorchaosmirrorchaos Member Posts: 9,844 Arc User
      Ship captain comments:

[At]FADMKM-HKotos-NCC14598: Always plenty of objectives, more often than not.. they end up violent. I hope the [Hashtag]UFP can send me on some nice quiet and boring diplomatic conference somewhere that could use a good diplomat. I hear the UFP is sending out a team to be the middleman in potential deal between the Cardassians and Lukari, it would be ideal for me!

[At]HKyrixix-LeaderShenna: The Empire is full of fools, old men and silly young warriors, but this is why i love the empire. Now i hear an old warrior of exceptional ability has returned to us from a fate worse than death. [At]HMartok-LeaderMartok Give our enemies the death they deserve and send them screaming back to the hovel they crawled out from! For the Empire. For House Kyrixix.

[At]68328839-AR-573-BR15N: Admiral T'Sara's public log, 113: The Republic has sent an envoy to Volchok Prime to make a deal with the Ferengi for a large amount of self-sealing stem bolts, enough to fill 3 large bulk freighters worth (This deal was a success). My ship the Qo'nos was assigned to this escort task and it has been completed. No hostile contacts detected. For any further information on the subject, please contact [At]RomRepublicPSA for more details on this non classified mission. End of log, 113.

First officer comments:

[At]CMDRMadlocker-NCC14598: I was talking with Ensign Grimes recently and the man is a complete idiot! Starfleet sent this guy to deal with our Dilithium flow problems because the rest of my engineering crew are busy, but i checked his work and it is a mess to say the least! His method of controlling the plasma ejection fraction ratio in the intercooler matrix within the exhaust port is unorthodox to the point i have put a stop to it until Ensign Grimes can prove to me that his method works. I have already consulted [At]FADMKM-HKotos-NCC14598, [At]ADMTRGregory-SFC and [At]RADMJHargrove-NCC48995 on this and i can publically go on the record with this. Ensign Grimes, get your act totgether.

[At]68328839-AK-573-BR-15N: It is always difficult to make sense of my closest friend (and commanding officer) T'Sara at times because we are still connected to each other, even with the Borg hive mind taken from us, i know T'Sara more than intimately and it goes well beyond friends or a lover. i will never be complete if i lost T'Sara and i think she would be lost without me. Even so i love her as a friend and she knows it and she will always know it and the reasons for it more deeply than anyone else will ever know. We are still Borg but we are of the Romulan Republic as well. 01000010 01101111 01110010 01100111

[At]HKyrixix-Maras: House leader Shenna has commited us to an alliance with our enemies in the Federation, but the alliance with the Romulan Republic i admit was a master stroke of good fortune, but when weighed against the alliance with the Federation, her actions will be forgiven.. for now.
      T6 Miranda Hero Ship FTW.
      Been around since Dec 2010 on STO and bought LTS in Apr 2013 for STO.
    • Options
      jonsillsjonsills Member Posts: 10,365 Arc User
      hawku001x wrote: »
      I'm so sick of Gorn puns! Gorn with the Wind? Gorngnam Style? The Gorn Supremacy? A Star is Gorn? Where no man has Gorn before? The show must Gorn? Gornation Street? A Perfect Gorn? No! No more!
      @FerenGrunt: Take pity on poor Deloss. He's gorn insane over this!
      Lorna-Wing-sig.png
    • Options
      antonine3258antonine3258 Member Posts: 2,391 Arc User
      RRW Sparrowhawk An'riel seh'Virinat - I would like to state unequivocally that I have tampered with no seals, no tombs, or gateways, and that the Federation's best advanced particle research didn't pick up an ancient legendary evil buried under half the sector either. #BajorAttack #WhereisKurland

Fate - protects fools, small children, and ships named Enterprise Will Riker

Member Access Denied Armada!

My forum single-issue of rage: Make the Proton Experimental Weapon go for subsystem targetting!
    • Options
      edited March 2018
      @CrazyBajoran: @KurlandHere, you worry about DS9, let @Bajoran_Militia_Official worry about Bajor. They upgraded the defense grid after the Iconian War, the Hur'q will be lucky if they even make orbit. #BajorAttack

<video of USS Bajor plowing through the middle of a a Hur'q swarm at full impulse like a wrecking ball with phasers>

@CrazyBajoran: NEVER AGAIN! #BajorAttack

@Bajoran_Militia_Official: NEVER AGAIN! #BajorAttack
      — Sabaton, "Great War"
      VZ9ASdg.png

• Options
      mirrorchaosmirrorchaos Member Posts: 9,844 Arc User
      [At]SlaasshDancingGorn: I am preparing for another competition, this time on Betazed for the Galactic Dancing Championship play offs. my toe claws have been cured for the event and the special shoes provided have been amazing to wear and use, i can perform dancing moves even better than before! There is this old Earth song: about "being fun to stay at the YMCA" from a period when song writing was considered to be at its best by many historians, i found it enjoyable doing a dancing routine to this song, the beat is just about right for practice.

[At]PozhenkovOfficial_ADMVlad: My lovely wife is thinking about us having our first child together, considering i fell in love with her when she first came to us as and my family looked after her since she was 14 and i was also 14 at the time (Almost 8 years ago), my feelings for her are the same then as now. I will support my wife if she decides on having a baby, but her career in Starfleet and on the Moskva will likely come to an end. My family are always eager to expand the Pozhenkov Dynasty and protect what is ours. For Russia and for Starfleet.

[At]FADMKM-HKotos-NCC14598: What a mess! [At]Official_Deep_Space_9 has been torn to pieces by my peoples old enemy, the Hur'q. I have already contacted [At]KDF_Qo'nos_Highcouncil about this and [At]HKotos-LeaderKotos, My father Kotos has responded by saying that the High Council is shocked and eager to strike back at our common enemies hiding in the shadows, and a representitive for the High Council has mentioned they will inform [At]SFC and {At]UFP of their opinion shortly.

What i am truly shocked by is not the arrival of the Dominion, but the amount of debris that is falling on Bajor at this point, i have already warned [At]Official_BajorGOV of this threat and projected landing points and they are taking it very seriously. I really hope no one is killed down there as some pieces are very large and considering the materials used in construction of the station, these pieces won't burn up.

[At]MarroCeliseofBajor: I received word that Bajor was under attack by some race called the Hur'q, more specifically to stop those Tzankethi from wiping my planet out. i hope everyone is safe on Bajor. My main concern is why the Tzenkethi wanted to wipe out Bajor.. what if there are more of these Hur'q and they are on my world! Worse still, the Dominion have arrived, even though they saved us from a certain defeat, i will never trust them for what they did 40 years earlier, by siding with Bajor's hated enemy, the Cardassian Union. The discussions to come are for the diplomats, i want no part of it.

[At]Sevrin.D.J: You know something? i am a temporal agent. It is true. I have seen past events and future events play out, i've had contact with those who work in the timeline to keep it as it should be. However i read on events from the 21st century of Earth and i wonder, what it was like to be around when the 2017 hurricane season started up, being on one of those islands off the old nation state; United States of America. or even the 2018 Beast from the East and Storm Emma when they collided and caused so many unpredictable weather patterns in Europe. It is a strange thing to wonder about things like this, but when i look at the recent attack on Bajor by two hostile powers, i would rather be stuck on Earth in the past for a few hours than on my ship in the middle of all that chaos. If only i could turn back time and use what i learned to convince the Tzenkethi to open up.
      T6 Miranda Hero Ship FTW.
      Been around since Dec 2010 on STO and bought LTS in Apr 2013 for STO.
    • Options
      jonsills wrote: »
      hawku001x wrote: »
      @FerenGrunt: Take pity on poor Deloss. He's gorn insane over this!

:D