What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Ground PvP Concerns Directory 4.0

123457»

Comments

• Options
    biggs4everbiggs4ever Member Posts: 108 Arc User
    We did get a dev response in that reddit thread and so far this was it.

[–]Borticus-CrypticKurland here! 6 points 1 day ago
    Upvoted because I like seeing threads titled "Borticus was right."

Productive input to say the least. I suppose the proper response would be my middle finger too. But it's all good I can assist in the REdemise of ground pvp as much as I can to help it :) Gpvp is totally tact on tact violence again although my sci still works well enough in a team setting.
  • Options
    edited August 2015
    Accidental double post
  • Options
    baldguywithacapebaldguywithacape Member Posts: 86 Arc User
    *lightbulb* just wondering can one Site-to-Site ensnare a cover shield?
  • Options
    It can ensnare pets objects anything that is targetable yes. Not exactly sure how feign got left off this list though. It's not like it matters though. The list will never be fully 100 percent complete. Best to play the game as is and the players that have both respect and skill will avoid the little bit of cheese we have left in this game unless others strike first. That's the way gpvp is going to be till this games full on death.
  • Options
    I just want to steal some poor eng's cover shield :hushed: they b like taking cover and then the next second they b like "waaaa where my cover shield go". xD
  • Options
    edited January 2016
    I just want to steal some poor eng's cover shield :hushed: they b like taking cover and then the next second they b like "waaaa where my cover shield go". xD

Pfft why bother wasting a module I just manually target the thing and my tact can blast in in one or two shots :) Buff cover shield hp and maybe give the cover shield some shields lol. Maybe that Vaadwaur sci drone can give it shields. LOL
  • Options
    Na m8 I wanna take that thing and use it for myself. They can't destroy their own cover shield for another 40 or so seconds.