test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Emergency Maintenance 10-16-2014 6:30PM - 11PM PDT

pwecaptainsmirkpwecaptainsmirk Member Posts: 1,167 Arc User
edited October 2014 in Galactic News Network [PC]
Hailing all Captains!

We will be performing and emergency maintenance to the Holodeck Server from 6:30PM (now) until aprox 11PM PDT.

Click here for a list of Release Notes for this patch.

Thank you for your patience as we attempt to correct current issues.

See you back in the Delta Quadrant very soon.

~CaptainSmirk
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• cwrichesonzenocwrichesonzeno Member Posts: 35 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Thank you for the update.
  • ashkrik23ashkrik23 Member Posts: 10,809 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Please please please fix the calvary mission at Kobali, thanks!
    King of Lions rawr! Protect the wildlife of the world. Check out my foundry series Perfection and Scars of the Pride. arcgames.com/en/forums#/discussion/1138650/ashkrik23s-foundry-missions
    ashkrik_by_lindale_ff-d65zc3i.png
  • deaftravis05deaftravis05 Member Posts: 4,885 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    and no mention of the crash to desktop which was promised to be repaired this morning :(
  • jake477jake477 Member Posts: 527 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Please be aware that the bridge mission on Kobali Prime is busted and I cannot replay it or renew it.

I wouldn't mind extended downtime to fix this issue everyone is having.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] "This planet smells, it must be the Klingons"
  • khan5000khan5000 Member Posts: 3,008 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    No fix for the crashes
    Your pain runs deep.
    Let us explore it... together. Each man hides a secret pain. It must be exposed and reckoned with. It must be dragged from the darkness and forced into the light. Share your pain. Share your pain with me... and gain strength from the sharing.
  • tlamstriketlamstrike Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    I had 4000 XP remaining before my next level when I got a 10 minute waring the server was coming down, I made level 58 on my main character 20 seconds before you brought down the servers. Your emergency maintenance cannot defeat me!
    My Romulan Liberated Borg character made it to Level 30 and beat the (old) Defense of New Romulus with the skill point bug. :D
  • mormonjihadmormonjihad Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    tlamstrike wrote: »
    I had 4000 XP remaining before my next level when I got a 10 minute waring the server was coming down, I made level 58 on my main character 20 seconds before you brought down the servers. Your emergency maintenance cannot defeat me!

That is until they decide to roll back a few hours ;)
  • docfrederdocfreder Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Yes thanks for the update but I hope there are some other fixes not listed in release notes some of us are still waiting to play delta riseing (and after buying the pack no less) *fingers crossed*
  • tcgrandpa#3038 tcgrandpa Member Posts: 302 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    if they haven't fixed bugs that are repeatedly mentioned for 2 years or so you really expect 24 hour turn around ;)

seriously no launcher issues here. but understand your pain been there before.

I haven't been following the thread on the issue since I wasn't experiencing the issue but if you want to pm me in the forums no guarantee I can help but will do what I can etc..
  • wolfieebryanwolfieebryan Member Posts: 42 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Shame this was not done while my Internet was not working. My internet up for 5 minutes, then soon as I get online STO goes down. :(
  • pwecaptainsmirkpwecaptainsmirk Member Posts: 1,167 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    And now that I have had a couple minutes to reformat it for the Forums, here is a link to the Release Notes, Forum Style....

Enjoy!

http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1257411

~CaptainSmirk
  • loverofwarsloverofwars Member Posts: 399 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    ohh i had just got my pulsewave pistol and upgraded it to ultra xiv too i shall test it in about 2.5 hours then
  • venkouvenkou Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Shaka, When the Walls Fell

:D
    edited October 2014
    khan5000 wrote: »
    No fix for the crashes

not even listed as known...

this does not bode well
  • iconiansiconians Member Posts: 6,987 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Resolved an additional issue where the open mission “Defense at the Gates” could occasionally be blocked from completing in the Kobali Adventure Zone.

Good.

So, I'm assuming the overly powerful NPCs I'm coming across in the PvE queues are WAI since they aren't in the known issues.
    ExtxpTp.jpg
  • chaosgod777chaosgod777 Member Posts: 237 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    So this will ACTUALLY fix the koballi prime stuff right?! And please revise your wording. Many players from what I have seen on the planet were stuck at the gates for 61 instances of the planet.
  • daveynydaveyny Member Posts: 8,227 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Everybody notice that They are "Putting Back" the BUG of Level 15 Traits for R&D at Level ONE (1)...

"TILL FURTHER NOTiCE"

:eek:

That must have been a doosey of a BUG that They had to reinstate it to eventually fix it!!

:cool:
    STO Member since February 2009.
    I Was A Trekkie Before It Was Cool ... Sept. 8th, 1966 ... Not To Mention Before Most Folks Around Here Were Born!
    Forever a STO Veteran-Minion
    upside-down-banana-smiley-emoticon.gif
  • carlosvzla28carlosvzla28 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    (D3derr_invalidcall) nvidia geforce 6150se nforce 430 plz fix this.... the day before the patch i was playing y safe mode normally, with very low grafics, now, i can even enter the game!!!
    edited October 2014
    Bacon its arms wide.

:D
  • c0nd1t10nr3dc0nd1t10nr3d Member Posts: 638 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    But, But But... I was in the middle of.... Some Mission... Cheese with my Whine plz! :D

Sorry... I'm just sitting here with a bucket of bacon flavored popcorn waiting silently for these kinda bacon and cheese kinda posts... Only, without the Bacon! :P
  • vengefuldjinnvengefuldjinn Member Posts: 1,521 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    daveyny wrote: »
    Everybody notice that They are "Putting Back" the BUG of Level 15 Traits for R&D...

"TILL FURTHER NOTiCE"

:eek:

That must have been a doosey of a BUG that They had to reinstate it to eventually fix it!!

:cool:

Yeah, I noticed. Now maybe I have a chance against some of the OP baddies with mega hitpoints in the fleet alerts......:P

After all, I fly a dauntless class, I needz all the particle genz boosts I can get ;)
    tumblr_o2aau3b7nh1rkvl19o1_400.gif

edited October 2014
    But, But But... I was in the middle of.... Some Mission... Cheese with my Whine plz! :D

Sorry... I'm just sitting here with a bucket of bacon flavored popcorn waiting silently for these kinda bacon and cheese kinda posts... Only, without the Bacon! :P

gimme the bacon you're hiding!
  • xiaoping88xiaoping88 Member Posts: 1,493 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Wow, you give us back something you accidently gave us for free?
    What's up? Did your quickly thrown together "WE HAVE TO TAKE AWAY THOSE TRAITS FROM OUR CUSTOMERS BEFORE THEY ENJOY THE GAME WITHOUT SPENDING TONS OF DILITHIUM!"-patch break more then even you anticipated? :rolleyes:
    Reality is an illusion.
    The universe is a hologram.
    latest?cb=20130715204749
    Buy gold!
  • kamuii2kamuii2 Member Posts: 231 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Still no fix for the constant resetting of space hotbars when a user enters and leaves any ground map...
  • didz119didz119 Member Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    In missions the ship go into battle and that server not responding, and laging almost everyway in the Delta, and at Kaboali Prime as well.
    edited October 2014
    gimme the bacon you're hiding!

Link: All the Bacon You Can Eat
  • lan451lan451 Member Posts: 3,386 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Resolved an additional issue where the open mission “Defense at the Gates” could occasionally be blocked from completing in the Kobali Adventure Zone.

Most excellent. Well, assuming the fix works this time anyway.

>.>
    JWZrsUV.jpg
    Mine Trap Supporter
  • cptskeeterukcptskeeteruk Member Posts: 559 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    And now that I have had a couple minutes to reformat it for the Forums, here is a link to the Release Notes, Forum Style....

Enjoy!

http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1257411

~CaptainSmirk

Can you please confirm this bug is actually fixed with this emergency maintenance happening now.

As previous patch today didnt fix it. It seems ppl kill all the enemy before they could fire a shot and before any casualties are made, from what i hear. I never actually saw anything as it was bugged and couldnt do anything but stand next to three kaboli with one having a arrow above his head *not clickable to interact either*.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • mikeflmikefl Member Posts: 861 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    ashkrik23 wrote: »
    Please please please fix the calvary mission at Kobali, thanks!
    jake477 wrote: »
    Please be aware that the bridge mission on Kobali Prime is busted and I cannot replay it or renew it.

I wouldn't mind extended downtime to fix this issue everyone is having.

This is what is being fixed... Calvary Mission and bridge mission are the "Defense at the Gates" mentioned in the patch notes.
    Gold Sub since March 2010
    Lifetime Sub since June 2010
    edited October 2014
    venkou wrote: »

I just gained 5 kilos...
This discussion has been closed.