test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

How to outfit my Aquarius for Dorito Riseing?

cheesebasketcheesebasket Member Posts: 1,101 Arc User
edited October 2014 in Ten Forward
Pretty much covered in the title...
Got 4/5 reps that were in SOI
didn't finish tholian rep yet because that line is hardcore filler
Just wanted...some advice...
...probly gonna T5-U it...

:3 Any h3lp is appreciated
The hamster will RULE ALLL....

Mwahahahahahahaha
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• cheesebasketcheesebasket Member Posts: 1,101 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    -.- i hope taco has a sense of humor/ isn't too stressed from the work on the expansion...

Dorito is a crack on the dauntless for CLEARLY being inspired by said chps, Whether this is the design team's fault is highly unlikely...

I also call that other T6 ship a flying donut, but i picked that up from someone else lol.
    It's not to say the ships don't look epic, they do...

Tow of them happen to just be inspired by a Dorito chip and a donut, Respectively...One is a defiant retexture and slight kit mod...but the defiant is cool enough that it works

Whould you rather i called it Donut Riseing :3
    The hamster will RULE ALLL....

Mwahahahahahahaha
  • starkaosstarkaos Member Posts: 11,556 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    -.- i hope taco has a sense of humor/ isn't too stressed from the work on the expansion...

Dorito is a crack on the dauntless for CLEARLY being inspired by said chps, Whether this is the design team's fault is highly unlikely...

I also call that other T6 ship a flying donut, but i picked that up from someone else lol.
    It's not to say the ships don't look epic, they do...

Tow of them happen to just be inspired by a Dorito chip and a donut, Respectively...One is a defiant retexture and slight kit mod...but the defiant is cool enough that it works

Whould you rather i called it Donut Riseing :3

The Dauntless is a canon ship which is an alien ship that was designed to look like a Starfleet ship through advanced camouflaging techniques. It is the ship that introduced Quantum Slipstream to Star Trek. It is theoretically possible that the ship was inspired by a Dorito, but none of the ship designers at Cryptic was involved with the design.
  • eiledoneiledon Member Posts: 595 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    starkaos wrote: »
    The Dauntless is a canon ship which is an alien ship that was designed to look like a Starfleet ship through advanced camouflaging techniques. It is the ship that introduced Quantum Slipstream to Star Trek. It is theoretically possible that the ship was inspired by a Dorito, but none of the ship designers at Cryptic was involved with the design.

Designer was Rick Sternbach